PDA

View Full Version : Romanians, Serbs or Bulgarians?

Roy
04-28-2019, 08:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/N7Pjlhi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hCpOltc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bHKMPbM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/f4ALr2d.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RJSYFB6.jpg

Tooting Carmen
04-28-2019, 08:14 PM
Bulgarians

Cumansky
04-28-2019, 08:17 PM
Romanians

MiloshN
04-28-2019, 08:19 PM
Romanians

Satem
04-28-2019, 08:22 PM
Bulgarians

Vožd
04-28-2019, 08:31 PM
Can pass in Serbia mostly, but dont look like Serbs.
First guy look Greek, so i vote Bulgaria.

StoneFrog
04-28-2019, 08:33 PM
Serbs.

MiloshN
04-28-2019, 08:34 PM
Serbs - nope, I know how looks Serbs
Bulgarians - maybe, but this sample is '' to white '', for me Bulgars are a little bit ''darker''

I think, Romanians

Vožd
04-28-2019, 08:42 PM
Bulgarians - maybe, but this sample is '' to white '', for me Bulgars are a little bit ''darker''

I think, Romanians

So what if Bulgarians is a bit darker than Serbs and Romanians?
Still they have a plenty blondies and light people generaly.

Dušan
04-28-2019, 08:46 PM

I think, Romanians

+1

Matxe92
04-28-2019, 08:47 PM
Romanians

pelikarski
04-28-2019, 08:52 PM
So what if Bulgarians is a bit darker than Serbs and Romanians?
Still they have a plenty blondies and light people generaly.

We don't have plenty of blondes. But we aren't swarthier than Romanians Serbs
Its a common anthro misconception

pelikarski
04-28-2019, 08:52 PM
These people I would guess Romanians

MiloshN
04-28-2019, 08:57 PM
http://prntscr.com/ni14og Romania , Bulgaria and Serbia

pelikarski
04-28-2019, 09:04 PM
http://prntscr.com/ni14og Romania , Bulgaria and Serbia

:D Boyko the pumpkin head. That's how he is called here because of his big ugly head

MiloshN
04-28-2019, 09:05 PM
:D Boyko the pumpkin head. That's how he is called here because of his big ugly head

gagaga our president is pussylips hahahaha

Corded
04-28-2019, 10:45 PM
Bulgarians

Dna8
04-28-2019, 10:57 PM
Definitely not Serbians.

Lena
04-28-2019, 11:03 PM
Most likely Bulgarians

StoneFrog
04-28-2019, 11:08 PM
The second woman seems so familiar.

FountainOfSalmacis
04-29-2019, 12:28 AM
We don't have plenty of blondes. But we aren't swarthier than Romanians Serbs
Its a common anthro misconception

It's probably due to the Turkish and Roma population in Bulgaria that makes the average seem swarthier.

Roy
04-29-2019, 01:53 PM
bump. I will reveal their surnames today in the evening or tomorrow.

Pribislav
04-29-2019, 02:00 PM
Romanians I think.

Not Serbs for sure.

Nurzat
04-29-2019, 02:02 PM
Bulgarians I think

The Blade
04-29-2019, 02:12 PM

I think, Romanians
Too white - lmao.
It isn't even lighter, what left for ''too white''.
Out of all Balkan groups only Slovenes & Croats surpass Bulgarians in the distribution of light features (Bulgaria and Romania being on par in this regard).

Anyway, this sample could be either Bulgarian or Romanian. I'd be surprised if they are Serbs going by facial features.

Pribislav
04-29-2019, 02:14 PM
Too white - lmao.
It isn't even lighter what left for ''too white''.
Out of all Balkan groups only Slovenes & Croats surpass Bulgarians in the distribution of light features (Bulgaria and Romania being on par in this regard).

Anyway, this sample could be either Bulgarian or Romanian. I'd be surprised if they are Serbs going by facial features.

Have you ever visited various provincies of all Balkan countries not just capitals or your claim is based on forum stories?

Prinses
04-29-2019, 02:15 PM
I voted for Romanians but I wouldn’t be suprised if they would be Serbs/Bulgarians. I was in between Romanians and Bulgarians

The Blade
04-29-2019, 02:17 PM
Have you ever visited various provincies of all Balkan countries not just capitals or your claim is based on forum stories?
I can ask you and half of the Serbs here the same thing about Bulgaria.

Mr.G
04-29-2019, 02:19 PM
I vote Bulgarians.

The Blade
04-29-2019, 02:20 PM
I have seen more Serbs and Bosnians in my life than you in particular have seen Bulgarians, I guarantee.

Pribislav
04-29-2019, 02:22 PM
I have seen more Serbs and Bosnians in my life than you in particular have seen Bulgarians, I guarantee.

You lived in Serbia and Bosnia or what?

The Blade
04-29-2019, 02:24 PM
You lived in Serbia and Bosnia or what?
No, but plenty of Bosnian tourists visit my area every year. Serbs less so but still significant numbers.
Greek tourists surpass both in their total numbers though.

The Blade
04-29-2019, 02:28 PM
My first contact with Bosnians was very long ago - Yugoslav wars in the mid 90s.
They were terrified by what Serbs were doing back then.

Roy
05-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Ok, they are Bulgarians. I don't think there's anything atypical about them, they look Bulgarian in this way or another. :confused:

Kiril Petkov (an entrepreneur ) - I think he should be a dead giveaway. I've seen his look almost only among Greeks, Bulgarians (the most common among them), and Slavic Macedonians. But something screams Bulgarian about him, maybe something about specific facial expression + vibe.
Genadi Sabkov (a politician / a local mayor near Vratsa)
Irina Lyubonova Sokolova (a politician)
Iva Iordanova (an actress)
And another, really dark, but not atypical Bulgarian female local politician whose name I don't remember.

pelikarski
05-03-2019, 07:37 PM
Ok, they are Bulgarians. I don't think there's anything atypical about them, they look Bulgarian in this way or another. :confused:

Kiril Petkov (an entrepreneur ) - I think he should be a dead giveaway. I've seen his look almost only among Greeks, Bulgarians (the most common among them), and Slavic Macedonians. But something screams Bulgarian about him, maybe something about specific facial expression + vibe.
Genadi Sabkov (a politician / a local mayor near Vratsa)
Irina Lyubonova Sokolova (a politician)
Iva Iordanova (an actress)
And another, really dark, but not atypical Bulgarian female local politician whose name I don't remember.

This guy is much more Mediterranean and gracile than the average
Anyway a Polak talking about what is most common for a country 2000 kms further away from his, is about as retarded as it gets

Roy
05-03-2019, 07:40 PM
This guy is much more Mediterranean and gracile than the average
Anyway a Polak talking about what is most common for a country 2000 kms further away from his, is about as retarded as it gets

Yes he is more Mediterranid than average. But why are you so condescending towards me? :confused:

We don't have any past history of our confrontation or quarrels. Retarded is an obnoxious wording for my impression. Everyone here is a smart alec from time to time. And my comment is far from the actually retarded ones like that that claimed that Greeks are more Slavic than Russians or multiple other BS's that are either misinformed / deluded or simply are used to troll.

I don't find it retarded, from Polish point of view he definitely may strike me as Bulgarian looking as in clearly-not-neutral for my geographical area yet clearly native for some other.

pelikarski
05-03-2019, 07:45 PM
Yes he is more Mediterranid than average. But why are you so condescending towards me? :confused:

We don't have any past history of our confrontation or quarrels. Retarded is an obnoxious wording for my impression. Everyone here is a smart alec from time to time.

I don't find it retarded, from Polish point of view he definitely may strike me as Bulgarian looking as in clearly-not-neutral for my geographical area yet clearly native for some other.

I got your point. This guy I would guess Spaniard if you didn't reveal. Surely he fits as Bulgarian especially one with ancestry from Macedonia where Slavo Vlach look are the norm

ixulescu
05-03-2019, 08:07 PM
I got your point. This guy I would guess Spaniard if you didn't reveal. Surely he fits as Bulgarian especially one with ancestry from Macedonia where Slavo Vlach look are the norm

If you are talking about the first guy, he does look Romanian to me.

In fact the first 4 look very Romanian. Only the last woman I would think she's Bulgarian - for some reason that is a rare type in Romania. The second guy also I'd think he passes easier in Bulgaria.

Papastratosels26
05-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Serbs