PDA

View Full Version : Black crime

RED
03-11-2009, 04:16 PM
If there were at least honest reporting about black violence, and specifically about black on white violence, then white people would not keep putting themselves so carelessly at risk the way they do. But there is no information presented in our society that would enable whites to grasp and respond appropriately to this threat. To warn whites of the hugely disproportionate danger of murder, rape and armed robbery they face from blacks would be "racist." And, as an acquaintance said to me almost twenty years ago, in our society, the accusation of racism is a worse sin than murder. So it's better for society to let white people be murdered by blacks than to warn them of the palpable danger they face from blacks. It's better for a white person to let himself be murdered by blacks, then for him to form the simple, factual thought, "The black population contains a high proportion of predatory savages, I must be aware of this and take precautions." Sites like the one below, which simply reports on urban crime no matter who the perpetrators, is an illustration of exactly who is committing the violent crimes in our society. This should be mainstream.

www.thugreport.com

Victorian Lady
03-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Thank you for your perspective Red. I agree with you totally. :thumbs up. Just as the Christian/Newsome murders, the Wichita, Kansas murders and so many others I have lost count that the MS media tries to cover it up is appalling. Black on White crime is so common and horrific in the USA that it leaves me baffled as to why more Whites in this country have not taken notice. Are they so afraid of being called a racist, but they are not afraid of allowing this to continue?:mad: Shame on them all. Hope more posters go to that site, the thug report, and open their eyes to what is happening and DO something about it for once. They need to stop cowering in fear and rise to the occasion as our FF and ancestors had the courage to do.

RED
03-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Thank you for your perspective Red. I agree with you totally. :thumbs up. Just as the Christian/Newsome murders, the Wichita, Kansas murders and so many others I have lost count that the MS media tries to cover it up is appalling. Black on White crime is so common and horrific in the USA that it leaves me baffled as to why more Whites in this country have not taken notice. Are they so afraid of being called a racist, but they are not afraid of allowing this to continue?:mad: Shame on them all. Hope more posters go to that site, the thug report, and open their eyes to what is happening and DO something about it for once. They need to stop cowering in fear and rise to the occasion as our FF and ancestors had the courage to do.

Thankyou for your comments. Apparently, black crime isn't much of problem to most who post here. Defending jews is a pretty popular though. Probably because, as we all know, jews don't control anything. ;)

Aemma
03-11-2009, 08:32 PM

Hello Young Hatchling,

Might you grant us a favour and introduce yourself a bit in our Introduction section please? In so doing, might you also tell us a bit about your ethnic background please? We appreciate that you like to identify yourself as caucasian, but a tad more information to share among comrades such as your cultural ties and such would go a long way towards getting to know you better. :)

In the meantime, I bid you a warm welcome.

Cheers!...Aemma

Barreldriver
03-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Is it just me or are negroes the ugliest people on earth? Those mug shots were horrid looking, and I thought I looked bad jeez.