PDA

View Full Version : Classify this Man

GeistFaust
06-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Former Neo Nazi. If he scans this site he might come after me. I think he looks quite robust I have seen him lift a ton.

Rouxinol
06-19-2011, 10:15 PM
The pics are tiny but I'd say Alpinid (his round-ish head) with hints of Faelid.

GeistFaust
06-19-2011, 10:18 PM
The pics are tiny but I'd say Alpinid (his round-ish head) with hints of Faelid.

I think he is more Faelid and those hints of Aplinoid are most likely Keltic Nordic inspired. I would say Keltic Nordic+Faelid. I have seen his morphology and physique in real life and he is definitely very Faelid in his physique the guy could really deal a heavy blow in a fight.

Rouxinol
06-19-2011, 10:21 PM
I think he is more Faelid and those hints of Aplinoid are most likely Keltic Nordic inspired. I would say Keltic Nordic+Faelid. I have seen his morphology and physique in real life and he is definitely very Faelid in his physique the guy could really deal a heavy blow in a fight.

Yes, indeed I was unsure between Alpinid or Keltic Nordid but yes probably and most likely Keltic Nordid, I think his nose for instance his revealing after another look at the pics.

GeistFaust
06-19-2011, 10:21 PM
He looks like one of the exception John Bull type which is mostly of French Norman or Danish inspiration.

GeistFaust
06-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Yes, indeed I was unsure between Alpinid or Keltic Nordid but yes probably and most likely Keltic Nordid, I think his nose for instance his revealing after another look at the pics.

Yes nose looks very Keltic Nordic but with the Faelid strain in him he could possibly pass as German although he is 100% British.

Agrippa
06-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Dalofaelid for the most part, most likely with Keltic Nordic and real Alpinoid influences at the same time.