PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that white nationalism will hold any ground in future with rise of designer babies ?

Pandit
05-05-2019, 05:12 AM
In next 10 years we will have designer babies and most likely most of the parents even from dark ethnicities will have blond haired and blue eyes babies with improved iq.

Do you think that will change white nationalism as I belive GMB will give rise to Nordic population all over world and in total white population will become largest in the world.

In my opinion Ivan drago seems to be perfect evaluation of human race, tall, masculine, ripped, blond hair and blue eyes, in some 100 odd years people like him will be a majority.

Mortimer
05-05-2019, 05:13 AM
Thats a good question for StormFront.

Mortimer
05-05-2019, 05:15 AM
I also believe that humans will become kinda cyborgs, maybe they will be mentally connected to a world wide web like internet with a chip in their brain and such. Interesting new times.

Tooting Carmen
05-05-2019, 05:16 AM
While the technology is undoubtedly advancing rapidly, surely the cost would be out of reach for most people, even in the West? There would also be ethical implications too. All the same, at least this acts as a counter-narrative to the idea that White people will all die off due to mass immigration and mass miscegenation.

Pandit
05-05-2019, 05:16 AM
I also believe that humans will become kinda cyborgs, maybe they will be mentally connected to a world wide web like internet with a chip in their brain and such. Interesting new times.

That's out future in next 150 years not next 100, first we need to raise All 3rd world counted to first world standards.

Pandit
05-05-2019, 05:18 AM
While the technology is undoubtedly advancing rapidly, surely the cost would be out of reach for most people, even in the West? There would also be ethical implications too. All the same, at least this acts as a counter-narrative to the idea that White people will all die off due to mass immigration and mass miscegenation.

East Asia will undoubtedly turn white tho, most likely largest white countries will be in East Asia.

Tooting Carmen
05-05-2019, 05:19 AM
East Asia will undoubtedly turn white tho, most likely largest white countries will be in East Asia.

Still, I think most parents regardless of race or country of origin would generally prefer their own children to look like them, especially among people as proud and ethnocentric as East Asians.

Mortimer
05-05-2019, 05:20 AM
That's out future in next 150 years not next 100, first we need to raise All 3rd world counted to first world standards.

I dont think all humans will develop equally or all countries. Some will stay backwards and others will develop faster. It is the same now. Maybe the gap between the superhumans and the "peasants" will increase. There will be a hierarchy. But thats only what I predict not what I want or wish for. I thought you asked what we predict, but then you give opinions what you find ideal.

Mortimer
05-05-2019, 05:21 AM
Still, I think most parents regardless of race or country of origin would generally prefer their own children to look like them, especially among people as proud and ethnocentric as East Asians.

East Asians probably will turn intermediate similar to anime characters. They do double eyelid surgery now and whiten somewhat their skin. They probably will turn to super sayan nordsinids with blue eyes.

Finnish Swede
05-05-2019, 05:31 AM
I hope that day will never see a daylight. Or at least not become available to majority/big mass of people (so that it would influence anything).

Technically we could already clone a human, but I hope that will not either become allowed.

What comes humans biologia .... I keep much more interesting the lab tests (ratts and mouses) where scientists have been able to slow down the aging of cellulars 25%.

Pandit
05-05-2019, 05:32 AM
East Asians probably will turn intermediate similar to anime characters. They do double eyelid surgery now and whiten somewhat their skin. They probably will turn to super sayan nordsinids with blue eyes.

Say pure Nordic as they are already getting rid of their eye lids.

Tooting Carmen
05-05-2019, 05:49 AM
Say pure Nordic as they are already getting rid of their eye lids.

And what about Indians? If anything they're even more obsessed with fair skin than East Asians are. Do you think they'll use designer babies to produce lots of Hrithik Roshan clones?

Pandit
05-05-2019, 05:55 AM
And what about Indians? If anything they're even more obsessed with fair skin than East Asians are. Do you think they'll use designer babies to produce lots of Hrithik Roshan clones?

Yes but indians are not obsessed with white/pale skin, we are obsessed with light/olive skin. Sp yes Hritik roshan clones are possibility.

O don't xlcare though, he is a punjabi brahmin while I am a kashmiri brahmin so jes my bro.

Supercomputer
05-05-2019, 10:52 AM
In next 10 years we will have designer babies and most likely most of the parents even from dark ethnicities will have blond haired and blue eyes babies with improved iq.

Do you think that will change white nationalism as I belive GMB will give rise to Nordic population all over world and in total white population will become largest in the world.

In my opinion Ivan drago seems to be perfect evaluation of human race, tall, masculine, ripped, blond hair and blue eyes, in some 100 odd years people like him will be a majority.

I don't think so, there will be huge social opposition to this both from the left and the right. The left which currently dominates will not allow brown people to become a minority and face discrimination. Just look at how they scream even today about European standards of beauty.

Blondie
05-05-2019, 11:12 AM

This is the truth, if i had a child i hope she/he will be similar to me, this is normal biological feeling among every race. That's why race mixing is very rare.

itilvolga
05-05-2019, 11:16 AM
This is the truth, if i had a child i hope she/he will be similar to me, this is normal biological feeling among every race. That's why race mixing is very rare.

This.

Blondie
05-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Yes but indians are not obsessed with white/pale skin, we are obsessed with light/olive skin. Sp yes Hritik roshan clones are possibility.

O don't xlcare though, he is a punjabi brahmin while I am a kashmiri brahmin so jes my bro.

Non white peoples are obsessed with white blondes. I've been some north african country when i was little kid and many people wanted to take some pictures with me because of my blonde hair :D

Nazarene
05-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Non white peoples are obsessed with white blondes. I've been some north african country when i was little kid and many people wanted to take some pictures with me because of my blonde hair :D

I've seen this among my own community, the blondes and blue-eyed Assyrians are usually considered more beautiful or desirable. Mainly because the features are not common, a lot of MENA also marry Euros because they have these "beautiful" traits as well lol. I'm not a fan of race-mixing myself, or these weird fetishes. But I'm not surprised about your experience either.

Aspirin
05-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Nobody today wants white blonde individuals with high IQ , is totally the opposite, is encouraged the mongrelisation of all human population, to be dumb ugly subhumans without any identity (gender, ethnicity, religion, race), and with very low IQ, except for a tiny minority who will have the function to control this big mass of mutts. This is the real future.

Marmara
05-05-2019, 12:01 PM
That's not going to happen.

Maybe genetic engineering could be used to improve races and eliminate their undesirable characteristics while adding new ones. I don't think genetic engineering will cause non-whites to "look white".

Black Panther
05-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Most people want to raise a kid that will actually grow up to look like them. Genetically altering your children so they can be the smartest possible might be a reality in the future, though.

Viçwamitra
05-05-2019, 12:15 PM

you should visit India than, people will make lines to take selfies with you. :p

i guess most of Indians do that because we dont have these traits and you guys look exotic, i never did this though.

Bellbeaking
05-05-2019, 01:12 PM
I made a thread about this a while ago: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?287698-Tommorow-s-Children-can-have-any-Hair-and-eye-Colour-you-want-them-to-have

People underestimate how soon this stuff is. You can embryo select for IQ right now, and it isn't even that expensive, although its not very effective yet. It is possible that In the future the divide will just be based on who is genetically engineered and who is not, rather than societal divisions falling on racial lines. If ones argument for white nationalism is based on practicality i.e. white people produce better nations; this argument will fall flat when anyone can acquire whatever traits are needed for a productive society.

KMack
05-05-2019, 01:21 PM

99% of people can't afford whatever medical artificial insemination there is. Babies will be made the old fashioned way, jam you dick in a vagina, pump away and unleash your load.

Token
05-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Being blond, blue eyed and high IQ doesn't makes someone white. These people will still be genetically non-white and, by extension, their way of thinking, personality and facial morphology will remain non-white. They will be nothing more than intelligent albinos.

Viçwamitra
05-05-2019, 01:42 PM
I made a thread about this a while ago: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?287698-Tommorow-s-Children-can-have-any-Hair-and-eye-Colour-you-want-them-to-have

People underestimate how soon this stuff is. You can embryo select for IQ right now, and it isn't even that expensive, although its not very effective yet. It is possible that In the future the divide will just be based on who is genetically engineered and who is not, rather than societal divisions falling on racial lines. If ones argument for white nationalism is based on practicality i.e. white people produce better nations; this argument will fall flat when anyone can acquire whatever traits are needed for a productive society.

is that true that every person have blue eyes but color of their eyes changes to brown or green depending on how much melanin their have ? if yes, do Africans have this same trait as well ?