PDA

View Full Version : How true is it that many high caste southasians are really light?

Mortimer
05-06-2019, 03:47 AM
I see that claim often like "half of my family has blue eyes and they are really pale Im a high caste southasian aryan". Is that really true? Most foreigners have opinion that there arent 3 white men there. I thought that too before I joined anthrofora.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1277896-14/?postcount=138#post14842076

lameduck
05-06-2019, 03:53 AM
They are light by South Asian standards and bit lighter than surrounding communities , but nothing special in terms of global standards of whiteness.
Most South Asia is very dark so anyone lighter than dark brown with caucasoid features is seen as light in many places. There are 1.5 million British Pakistanis of all types and no one mistake them for any european ethnicity.

Mortimer
05-06-2019, 03:55 AM
They are light by South Asian standards and bit lighter than surrounding communities , but nothing special in terms of global standards of whiteness.
Most South Asia is very dark so anyone lighter than dark brown with caucasoid features is seen as light in many places. There are 1.5 million British Pakistanis of all types and no one mistake them for any european ethnicity.

Do you think those guys are trolling? The ones who claim they are pale blue eyed aryans?

lameduck
05-06-2019, 03:58 AM
Do you think those guys are trolling? The ones who claim they are pale blue eyed aryans?

I cant comment they might be right , but tbh even among North Pakistani ethnicities and Pashtuns light eyes/hairs are a minority, though there are some communities in South Asia that can have colored eyes but it is highly exaggerated imo.

Mortimer
05-06-2019, 03:59 AM
I cant comment they might be right , but tbh even among North Pakistani ethnicities and Pashtuns light eyes/hairs are a minority, though there are some communities in South Asia that can have colored eyes but it is highly exaggerated imo.

Thanks for explanation.