PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] Which is the most irritating nation on Balkans?

Bosniensis
05-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Which of these Balkan nations irritate you the most?

Serbia
Bulgaria
Romania
Albania
Bosnia
Croatia
Kosovo
Montenegro
Greece
Turkey (Istanbul)

Teutone
05-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Bosnia, they muslim.

arkas
05-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Greece, I don't think of it as being 'Balkan'.

Tigranes
05-07-2019, 08:34 AM

Serbia
Bulgaria
Romania
Albania
Bosnia
Croatia Catholic Serbia
Kosovo Serbia
Montenegro
Greece
Turkey (Istanbul)

Bosniensis
05-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Greece, I don't think of it as being 'Balkan'.

well, they also wish they are not Balkan, but they are.. and they have South Slavic blood a lot.

Papastratosels26
05-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Bosnia and North Macedonia

sioned
05-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Albania...

Blondie
05-07-2019, 09:21 AM
My answer is obvious so i won't write it :D

Papastratosels26
05-07-2019, 09:48 AM
Bump

Roy
05-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Albania & Serbia ex aequo. :wink

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e3/Map_of_Greater_Serbia_%28in_Yugoslavia%29.svg/300px-Map_of_Greater_Serbia_%28in_Yugoslavia%29.svg.png

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/map-greater-albania-vector-illustration-450w-634661396.jpg

Or even :D

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Albanian_flag_crest_on_world_map.jpg

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Croatia is not a Balkan nation.

Maintenance
05-07-2019, 10:00 AM
Croatia for thinking they are some central Europeans and having nothing in common with the other balkan countries.
and bosnia for having white Muslims, cringe to see blonde blue eyed Muslims.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Croatia for thinking they are some central Europeans and having nothing in common with the other balkan countries.
and bosnia for having white Muslims, cringe to see blonde blue eyed Muslims.

why is Greek like you trolling Croatians ? They share nothing with you.

Maintenance
05-07-2019, 10:02 AM
why is Greek like you trolling Croatians ? They share nothing with you.

I know they don't, but they share everything with balkan countries.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:02 AM
I only see inferiority complex of orthodox countries trying to link themself with Croatians :)))))

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:03 AM
I know they don't, but they share everything with balkan countries.

No. They share history and culture with the Hungarians and the Venetians. We are similar in that, the we both don't want any contact with the Balkanites.

Maintenance
05-07-2019, 10:05 AM
No. They share history and culture with the Hungarians and the Venetians. We are similar in that, the we both don't want any contact with the Balkanites.

Yugoslavia, language, dna, ethnic groups
they are balkan as fuck.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:06 AM
they are balkan as fuck.

You are simply angry because they see you as untermensch.

Maintenance
05-07-2019, 10:07 AM
You are simply angry because they see you as untermensch.

I'm not mad I'm just stating facts

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Greece was 500 years under Ottoman rule, should we see it as middle eastern ? :))))) Slovenia and Croatia spend only 70 years with the Balkanites, and 1000 without them...

The DNA is not similar, do not lie. Croatians are very similar to Hungarians.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:08 AM
I'm not mad I'm just stating facts

No, it is not fact. It is your jealousy because Croatians are not similar to you.

Dorian
05-07-2019, 10:11 AM
they are balkan as fuck.

Agreed ,generally these hypothetical "central europeans" are some of the cringiest groups in Europe ,they are in a position where they can't be northerners so they resort to talking about their light hair and eyes to pull themselves closer to them ,really pathetic OND(n=nordic).

Maintenance
05-07-2019, 10:11 AM
No, it is not fact. It is your jealousy because Croatians are not similar to you.

I know they are not similar, Greece is not a Slavic balkan country.
our dna is pure Greek with a hint of Italian., nothing else, now what was feichys ancestry as a proud Croatian?
Bosnian Muslim? she's a balkan mutt by ancestry.

Deneb
05-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Irritating is not the word.
Turkey, because culturally and historically it's not an European country.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:13 AM
I know they are not similar, Greece is not a Slavic balkan country.
our dna is pure Greek with a hint of Italian., nothing else, now what was feichys ancestry as a proud Croatian?
Bosnian Muslim? she's a balkan mutt by ancestry.

My Nordic wife is genetically Central European. And she equally dislike brown wogs just like me. She is not Bosnian, but many Bosnians are Croatians by the origin.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Turkey, culturally and historically it's not an European country.

And Greek territories spend 500 years with this country :)))

Maintenance
05-07-2019, 10:17 AM
My Nordic wife is genetically Central European. And she equally dislike brown wogs just like me. She is not Bosnian, but many Bosnians are Croatians by the origin.

your 'nordic' wife has a bosniak Muslim father.
very Nordic, does shf fast now since it's Ramadan?

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:19 AM
your 'nordic' wife has a bosniak Muslim father.
very Nordic, does shf fast now since it's Ramadan?

Hahaha, do not lie. Her father is only 1/4 muslim Croatian. He is Catholic, and her grandfather was too. She is 1/8 Bosnian muslim (of Croatian root), same amount that I am Croatian.

Stupid Gypsy troll.

Maintenance
05-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Hahaha, do not lie. Her father is only 1/4 muslim Croatian. He is Catholic, and her grandfather was too. She is 1/8 Bosnian muslim, same amount that I am Croatian.

Stupid Gypsy troll.

she h as been very open and proud of her bosniak Muslim dad, are you frustrated cuz sex is not allowed during Ramadan?

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:22 AM
she h as been very open and proud of her bosniak Muslim dad, are you frustrated cuz sex is not allowed during Ramadan?

No, she never said her father is Bosnian or muslim, because that is a lie. Her father grandfather was muslim nobleman, but that is all. And of Croatian blood.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Proof of Maintance lying:

Ancestry: 3/4 Croat (1/2 southern Croat, 1/4 north-western Croat), 1/4 Bosniak (north-western Bosniak)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?266503-Place-Jana-father-!

Wehehe :)))))

Dorian
05-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Proof of Maintance lying:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?266503-Place-Jana-father-!

Wehehe :)))))

A muslim is still a muslim..so If a European becomes one, his blood becomes rotten automatically ,you must understand the spiritual side effects of it and not what some retarded calculators say about mutations,it doesn't matter If future descendants get re-christianized or If their religion is lost through intermixing.. because only 1 line is enough to be disgraceful to the rest of your family tree,how would these ancestors feel? don't forget the "one drop rule" ,muslim is a race ,a race that doesn't care about race ,can you see the irony?
The only way for such a person to redeem himself is sacrifice.

Videx
05-07-2019, 10:37 AM
Bosnia.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:40 AM
A muslim is still a muslim..so If a European becomes one, his blood becomes rotten automatically ,you must understand the spiritual side effects of it and not what some retarded calculators say about mutations,it doesn't matter If future descendants get re-christianized or If their religion is lost through intermixing.. because only 1 line is enough to be disgraceful to the rest of your family tree,how would these ancestors feel? don't forget the "one drop rule" ,muslim is a race ,a race that doesn't care about race ,can you see the irony?

Don't speak stupidities. I value more my wife noble ancestors than the illiterate Christian peasants of Bosnia, because her ancestors were warriors. But the enemies :)))
In Bosnia the muslims are lighter pigmented than the Christians. Read anthropology.

Dorian
05-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Don't speak stupidities. I value more my wife noble ancestors than the illiterate Christian peasants of Bosnia, because her ancestors were warriors. But the enemies :)))
In Bosnia the muslims are lighter pigmented than the Christians. Read anthropology.

I accept your POV ,everyone is entitled to their own opinion but man quit that peasant/warrior talk ,it doesn't suit you..all of us have warriors in our tree but only some centuries ago you'd have thousands of gggg*** parents ,they can't all be warriors.
Every generation must prove itself and not get comfortable with the achievements of their ancestors,that's pathetic and common in nordicist losers.

Papastratosels26
05-07-2019, 11:09 AM
Bump x2

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Trollfest, nice.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-07-2019, 11:18 AM

Tbh I prefer our approach that values blood over religion. Muslim like Maks who's Croat by blood needed just to reconvert and be accepted as Croat. You guys on the other hand assimilated lot of West Asians though your religion/language who aren't ethnically related to you. I'd prefer muslim Croats to move here over Catholic Albos for example, under the condition they drop pisslam.

Dorian
05-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Tbh I prefer our approach that values blood over religion. Muslim like Maks who's Croat by blood needed just to reconvert and be accepted as Croat. You guys on the other hand assimilated lot of West Asians though your religion/language who aren't ethnically related to you. I'd prefer muslim Croats to move here over Catholic Albos for example, under the condition they drop pisslam.

I prefer these guys below instead rehellenizing anything else who might be "muh european" ,being obsessed with purity and "originality" is retarded,all tribes here have proved themselves ,even slavic ones(and I say even because they are the only tribe to consider as foreign here FOR SURE,the rest are still open).
That doesn't mean I'm in favor of more mixing or anything but now it is what it is.
Greeks have a presence in the Black sea,Asia minor&I will add Cyprus for more than 2,5k years just like in the rest of Greece and just like they absorbed the natives in the "mainlandz" they did so to the rest of lands,they are as Greek as the rest ,their "west asian" as old as the rest again but you won't hear anyone calling the mainlanderz paleobalkanerz or something,why?you can guess.

https://i2.wp.com/res.cloudinary.com/dimotikoradiofono/image/upload/v1527189648/%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%AC%CF%81%CF%84%CE%B5%CF%82_% CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85_%CE%A0%CF%8C%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%BF%C F%85.jpg?zoom=2.625&resize=368%2C515&ssl=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myc-5q6edp4

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Fair enough.

Bosniensis
05-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Trollfest, nice.

I never troll

Papastratosels26
05-07-2019, 06:32 PM
I never trollAgree

Lena
05-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Croatia is not a Balkan nation.

Yes they are, and same goes for Serbia. We share culture, lang and genetics. We laugh at the same jokes, we watch the very same Balkan movies, chat in lang we all know and so on...

Pribislav
05-07-2019, 08:19 PM

Both Serbs and Croatians have N-P189.2 https://www.yfull.com/tree/N-P189.2/

This superior Ugric marker doesn't exist in Hungarians! :)

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Both Serbs and Croatians have N-P189.2 https://www.yfull.com/tree/N-P189.2/

This superior Ugric marker doesn't exist in Hungarians! :)

Yes, you have more mongoloid markers :))))

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 08:21 PM
Yes they are, and same goes for Serbia. We share culture, lang and genetics. We laugh at the same jokes, we watch the very same Balkan movies, chat in lang we all know and so on...

How is western Christian and semi-asian orthodox culture same ? But perhabs, you are more European than the average Serbian, because of your Hungarian admixture...

Kaspias
05-07-2019, 08:22 PM
None

Pribislav
05-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Yes, you have more mongoloid markers :))))

N-P189.2 is founded mostly in Serbs, Montenegrins, Bosniaks and Croatians.

Those are descendant of real Ugric Hungarians. :)

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Only Serbs, Montenegrins, Bosniaks and Croatians have N-P189.2.

Those are descendant of real Ugric Hungarians. :)

my NEW thread about the mongoloid balkanites: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?288752-which-balkanite-country-has-the-biggest-amount-of-mongoloid-admixture&p=6019021#post6019021

please contribute!

StoneFrog
05-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Turkey.

Pribislav
05-07-2019, 08:39 PM
How is western Christian and semi-asian orthodox culture same ? But perhabs, you are more European than the average Serbian, because of your Hungarian admixture...

She is light pigmented and European looking.

Westbrook
05-07-2019, 08:43 PM
What is Kosovo nation?

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 10:45 PM

As I said, Hungarian admixture.

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 10:53 PM
My Nordic wife is genetically Central European. And she equally dislike brown wogs just like me

She doesn't dislike me, and I am a brown wog, why are you such a hater, any kind of inferiority complex towards even more northern countries?

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 10:54 PM
I never troll

Can confirm.

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 10:55 PM
What is Kosovo nation?

Reformulate the question buddy, it makes no sense :D

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 10:56 PM
None of them is actually irritating for me, only Romania because of the amount of gypsies, but it's not something white Romanians can do with.

Moje ime
05-07-2019, 11:16 PM
As I said, Hungarian admixture.

You troll too much again.

Magnolia
05-07-2019, 11:25 PM
Balkan? hic sunt leones.

They dont irritate me at all, just it is a part of Europe I dont know. But I d go there for a trip!

Moje ime
05-07-2019, 11:37 PM

Like all other Serbs are.

Moje ime
05-07-2019, 11:39 PM

I wouldn't connect us so much with Croats, it is known they have no sense of humor :D besides that they can be whatever they want.

Nurzat
05-07-2019, 11:41 PM
from most to least irritating Balkan countries overall:

Romania (have to admit)
Croatia
Hungary
Albania
Bulgaria
Serbia

Bosnia, Moldova, Slovenia, Montenegro and North Macedonia are too small/unknown to have strong feelings about them,

Greece and Turkey are not Balkan.

Bosniensis
05-08-2019, 06:02 AM
I wouldn't connect us so much with Croats, it is known they have no sense of humor :D besides that they can be whatever they want.

It's not only humor, they are bad in swearing, even those who are good at it are not Croats.

Mortimer
05-08-2019, 06:09 AM
I dont know whether is 100% true but I think bulgaria really persecutes the roma. So thats the most irritating balkan nation to me. The others dont like roma either but bulgaria seems to have actual pogroms regulary like Kristallnacht.

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2019/05/world/roma-bulgaria-violence-eu-elections-cnnphotos/?sr=sharebar_facebook&fbclid=IwAR0gP22zuCHzb3p_38THRKAhSXpkoE6tLdUqg7inf 9kKwvzINBGP4TCJqVs

Nurzat
05-08-2019, 07:53 PM
It's not only humor, they are bad in swearing, even those who are good at it are not Croats.

I always support Serbia and Bosnia over Croatia in sports, I knew Croats are arrogant pussies even before I've seen the reports on them on this forum. I am glad I agree with you guys, I think Romania, Serbia, Bosnia and Bulgaria must cooperate more, economically and culturally/socially

Videx
05-08-2019, 07:59 PM
from most to least irritating Balkan countries overall:

Romania (have to admit)
Croatia
Hungary
Albania
Bulgaria
Serbia

Bosnia, Moldova, Slovenia, Montenegro and North Macedonia are too small/unknown to have strong feelings about them,

Greece and Turkey are not Balkan.

Hungary is not Balkan either.

renaissance12
05-08-2019, 08:04 PM

Serbia
Bulgaria
Romania
Albania
Bosnia
Croatia
Kosovo
Montenegro
Greece
Turkey (Istanbul)Where Is Slovenia?

Nurzat
05-09-2019, 06:12 AM
Hungary is not Balkan either.

if it looks like it and smells like it, then it is.

all former Ottoman territory qualifies for Balkan. another good criterion: wherever people listen to turbo-folk / manele / chalga and whatever you call it in Hungary

Videx
05-09-2019, 05:07 PM
if it looks like it and smells like it, then it is.

all former Ottoman territory qualifies for Balkan. another good criterion: wherever people listen to turbo-folk / manele / chalga and whatever you call it in Hungary

What does Balkan smells like? :D
Besides, Hungary is like a bridge between many different cultures. Balkan influence is just one of them, but clearly not the main.

And not all of Hungary has been under Ottoman rule. But, of course you can see it that way if you like.