PDA

View Full Version : IS EUROPE LOST?

Teutone
05-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Besides the mass immigration that affects the rich parts of Europe, every country has a negative birthrate.

Meanwhile Africa and most Muslim countries have very concerning high birthrate.

Can Europe be saved.

I'm sure this thread will turn into a battle between Europeans as usual, prove me wrong.

Papastratosels26
05-07-2019, 06:57 PM
Each family has to birth atleast 4 children.

Problem solved.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 06:58 PM
https://www.whichcountry.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/birth-rate-by-country.jpg?timestamp=1449589474

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Shieet happens, have kids then atleast 8.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 07:08 PM
The way of post ww2 liberal democracies are maybe to blame, authoritarian governments that are ethno nationalistic wouldn't let this happen.

ixulescu
05-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Since most women are in the workforce there's almost no solution to this problem.

Only if women are going to be paid to be mothers, when they are between 20 and 35 yo, this population decline can be stopped.
And btw, pay should be relative not only to the number of children but also to the education of the mother, stability of the family etc. We don't want to spend massive amounts of money to create other social problems.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Since most women are in the workforce there's almost no solution to this problem.

Only if women are going to be paid to be mothers, when they are between 20 and 35 yo, this population decline can be stopped.
And btw, pay should be relative not only to the number of children but also to the education of the mother, stability of the family etc. We don't want to spend massive amounts of money to create other social problems.

There gotta be a re-indoctrination from kindergarten stage to establish a generation that follows normal gender roles.

Our women got indoctrinated to make a career and try to be like men, our men are feminine pussies.

ixulescu
05-07-2019, 07:23 PM
There gotta be a re-indoctrination from kindergarten stage to establish a generation that follows normal gender roles.

Our women got indoctrinated to make a career and try to be like men, our men are feminine pussies.

Current leftist indoctrination is part of the problem, but not the main problem.

People still mary, still want children, but can't have them because parenting competes with work demands, especially now, when 2 salaries per household are required just to stay out of debt.

Bosniensis
05-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Turkey is doing well.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Current leftist indoctrination is part of the problem, but not the main problem.

People still mary, still want children, but can't have them because parenting competes with work demands, especially now, when 2 salaries per household are required just to stay out of debt.

Wrong, most academics and wealthy people don't have children and a concerning birthrate leading to decline of IQ.

Where the not so bright poor class has a okay birthrate. We face negative eugenics.

Tigranes
05-07-2019, 07:31 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=19671&dateline=1557256630

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Turkey is doing well.

Turks are not European, Sinan.

Kivan
05-07-2019, 07:33 PM
Turkey is doing well.

Doing well killing the already feeble country's democracy and importing millions of arabs with high birth-rates, sure.

You seem to live in a parallel world.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Ignore this idiot, every damn thread.

He should be banned again

billErobreren
05-07-2019, 07:35 PM
They've had it worse, then again, escapism wasn't so easy to attain, they weren't as hedonistic and were quicker to feel cornered when it's warranted. Now, it's pretty damn warranted especially somewhere like France, I've never seen a group of people so blatantly handled like any interchangeable commodity, America's not far behind but we're not Europe and are rather deracinated anyway.

Satem
05-07-2019, 07:36 PM
https://www.whichcountry.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/birth-rate-by-country.jpg?timestamp=1449589474

There's still hope for Latvia

Insuperable
05-07-2019, 07:36 PM
I used to think it is not, but I lost all hope. It is too late now. Too many brainwashed and stupid people, too many people who don't care, too many liberals in power, too many non-white/white marriages, large non-white birth rates etc. Bye, bye.

Bosniensis
05-07-2019, 07:54 PM
Turks are not European, Sinan.

lol

Bosniensis
05-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Ignore this idiot, every damn thread.

He should be banned again

:love0021:

Ayetooey
05-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Yes.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 08:15 PM
At the end the colonized "inferior" races will prevail and turn the planet to a shit hole.

Kaspias
05-07-2019, 08:19 PM
Eastern Europe will rise from the ashes and will save Europe the second time in history just like they did against Turko-Mongols while Western Europe facing the reality of colonialism.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 08:21 PM
Eastern Europe will rise from the ashes and will save Europe the second time in history just like they did against Turko-Mongols while Western Europe facing the reality of colonialism.

They have the lowest birthrate of all.

Hungary only seems to try acting against a low birthrate

Pansarkamrat
05-07-2019, 08:23 PM
EUROPE IS NOT WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THE EUROPEANS NEED TO ESCAPE TO AMERICA!!!
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87750&d=1557260584

Kaspias
05-07-2019, 08:25 PM

Western Europe's birth rate is not lower than in Eastern Europe because of the migrators. Same shit, but one have niBBas while other don't.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Western Europe's birth rate is not lower than in Eastern Europe because of the migrators. Same shit, but one have niBBas while other don't.

Read the first post lol

Stefanos.tasidis
05-07-2019, 08:31 PM
At the end the colonized "inferior" races will prevail and turn the planet to a shit hole.

clearly you are so far away from science you don't even know that 99.9 percent of the Dna of any 2 humans are identical.
The difference lies in the culture, upbringing, education, values etc.
Read guns, germs and steel. seriously.
You will see why European nations advanced drastically while others stagnated.
You will also understand why Africa and north american natives didn't colonize Europe but it happened the other way around.
cheers.

Stefanos.tasidis
05-07-2019, 08:32 PM
said the turk ? :D lol

Ayetooey
05-07-2019, 08:33 PM

Many of the East European/Balkan nations have very high undocumented gypsy populations; with these gypsies making up most of the birth rates. Expect most Balkan nations + Hungary, Slovakia and others to be majority gypsy by the end of the century.

Pansarkamrat
05-07-2019, 08:36 PM
EASTERN EUROPE IS FULL OF GYPSYS IT IS LOST MAN! AND WESTERN EUROPE IS FULL OF ARABS AND MENAS!!! WE NEED TO ESCAPE TO TURKEY THE ONLY WHITE COUNTRY IN EUROPE!!!

Teutone
05-07-2019, 08:37 PM
clearly you are so far away from science you don't even know that 99.9 percent of the Dna of any 2 humans are identical.
The difference lies in the culture, upbringing, education, values etc.
Read guns, germs and steel. seriously.
You will see why European nations advanced drastically while others stagnated.
You will also understand why Africa and north american natives didn't colonize Europe but it happened the other way around.
cheers.

Bullshit lol

This is what happens to scientists that disagree with the human race narrative

https://en.unesco.org/news/unesco-panel-experts-calls-ban-editing-human-dna-avoid-unethical-tampering-hereditary-traits

Vožd
05-07-2019, 08:43 PM

8 children by family + migrations = Europe turn in slums.

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 08:49 PM
8 children by family + migrations = Europe turn in slums.

Well I suggested that to Teutone, ofc he will cry, but he wont do anything with it, same goes with us. Europeans became to materialistic and they rather raise one kid with more money than 2+ with less money.

Kaspias
05-07-2019, 08:53 PM
said the turk ? :D lol

Why you surprised?

Many of the East European/Balkan nations have very high undocumented gypsy populations; with these gypsies making up most of the birth rates. Expect most Balkan nations + Hungary, Slovakia and others to be majority gypsy by the end of the century.

I agree with that. But just like Balkan people, they usually prefer to migrate to Western Europe as well. Mortimer is a living example. On the other hand, besides Europe, i can't understand why the birth rate's very low in the Balkans. I evaluate there like more traditional and conservative than the rest of Europe. And for gypsies, i wouldn't feel anxious about them since there is a lot of country plaintiff in the same problem, there will be an easy solution for them in the future such as shipping them to India back.

EASTERN EUROPE IS FULL OF GYPSYS IT IS LOST MAN! AND WESTERN EUROPE IS FULL OF ARABS AND MENAS!!! WE NEED TO ESCAPE TO TURKEY THE ONLY WHITE COUNTRY IN EUROPE!!!

You learn fast.

coolfrenchguy
05-07-2019, 09:17 PM
no i don't think than europe is completly lost but we need to drastically to be very tight

massive immigration from africa and MENAs it's surelly the first threat,they should be helped on place forcing the african maffia to stopped to deal with the american maffia
i mean does the mines of gold,diamond or uranium belongs to the people, i don't think so ,the same american maffia who sustain undemocratic countries like saudia arabia,saudians detained 6% to 10% of the american assets,redistribute the profits to the decent leaders like walid jumblat in lebanon or the sub-commander massoud(murdered) on a transparent partnership even decent muslim leaders and you change the done a lot,i mean populists/nationalists leaders who are fighting for justice and equality,and you solved a huge part of the problem

redistribute with taxing to the max the hypocrits baby boomers who haven't spend a single dime for the following generations,push the white european to WORK more and LONGER and LATER,i never seen so lazy,always crying like babies but i don't seen people WORKING and i support at 100% the universal income taken in the pockets of the richests of the planet,i'am strongly for a european fiscal level adjusment,more babies OK but with a true TABULA RASA of the so called worldwide debt
a true marshall plan of the desaltinisation of the oceans(solutions really exists) for regreening africa,with true agronomic education,stopping the surfishing from spanish,portuguese and italians massive industries,stopping the massive military weapons industry who selling tanks to african autocrats while this time the population is starving without vision for the futur,stopping eating massivelly meat 75% ,yes 75%, of water ressources are used for cows and the cereals eat by cows,amazing, i have a tendency to believe than some alter-mondialists are right about decreasing even they from the alternative left,but for our decreasing natality who start to be very problematic,sure the feminazis SJW are the main reason,but also basic men and women themselves are to blame i mean outside any kind of brainwashing or political views,doesn't men and women tearing them apart without any external help with hysterical struggles? does not some men and women doing bad relationship decisions at the moment to procreate,does it not a lot of women to stopped to be sexual after being mom,and who became just mom,does not the women too selfish?so many unanswered questions ,but anything is question of the right middle and balance.

ixulescu
05-07-2019, 09:20 PM
On the other hand, besides Europe, i can't understand why the birth rate's very low in the Balkans. I evaluate there like more traditional and conservative than the rest of Europe.

For the same reason as everywhere where natality has decreased. Women work now.

Cleitus
05-07-2019, 09:21 PM
For the same reason as everywhere where natality has decreased. Women work now.

In the third world they don't, they breed instead.

Aspirin
05-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Lost

Dušan
05-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Turkey is doing well.

https://i.redd.it/u2hh1my78ty01.jpg

ixulescu
05-07-2019, 09:38 PM
https://i.redd.it/u2hh1my78ty01.jpg

they're turning into arabs (or maybe kurds idk)

Stefanos.tasidis
05-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Why you surprised?

I agree with that. But just like Balkan people, they usually prefer to migrate to Western Europe as well. Mortimer is a living example. On the other hand, besides Europe, i can't understand why the birth rate's very low in the Balkans. I evaluate there like more traditional and conservative than the rest of Europe. And for gypsies, i wouldn't feel anxious about them since there is a lot of country plaintiff in the same problem, there will be an easy solution for them in the future such as shipping them to India back.

You learn fast.

i am shocked.
you have extreme views, im glad you are expressing them so that it's on the open.
however it's sad that such things exist in 2019. as i said numerous times before.
we as humanity are still stuck in archaic views of thinking, such as deporting people who have been living in a place for centuries.
sad.

coolfrenchguy
05-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Well I suggested that to Teutone, ofc he will cry, but he wont do anything with it, same goes with us. Europeans became to materialistic and they rather raise one kid with more money than 2+ with less money.

yes you are totally right,nowadays parents are pussies,they have no more authority on they own kids, i remember a single strong slap from my godfather a very calm guy because i had abusing and desobey ,you see i'am not dead,now when sometimes i go in a big supermarket i seens kids on the floor into hysterical crisis with shallowed parents,i'am not for physical correction and i haven't kids but i you are not able to talk with love and earing and manage your kids,you are a piece of shit,and paradoxically,western africans adventists (but not the social cases) have betterly raised and educated childrens than some whitetrash europeans, kids needs to be firmally framed and happy kids are somwhere the parents are really involved in their life,nut ow if your open your mouth an tell to a parent that his kid is a pain in the ass it could turn into physical violence because you are just judgmental so now everybody shut up,it's the total influence of feminism on parents is very deeply serious.

Tigranes
05-07-2019, 10:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrg

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Same in turkey. kurds and syrians doing 10 child per family. idk whats solutionMaybe get the f*ck out of the Aryan lands (Kurdistan)?

Best option for Turks that they join EU wihtout Kurds/Kurdistan and problem is solved for Turks and Kurds

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrgTheodor Herzl is proud and smiling from above.

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:16 PM
deleted

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 10:16 PM
yes you are totally right,nowadays parents are pussies,they have no more authority on they own kids, i remember a single strong slap from my godfather a very calm guy because i had abusing and desobey ,you see i'am not dead,now when sometimes i go in a big supermarket i seens kids on the floor into hysterical crisis with shallowed parents,i'am not for physical correction and i haven't kids but i you are not able to talk with love and earing and manage your kids,you are a piece of shit,and paradoxically,western africans adventists (but not the social cases) have betterly raised and educated childrens than some whitetrash europeans, kids needs to be firmally framed and happy kids are somwhere the parents are really involved in their life,nut ow if your open your mouth an tell to a parent that his kid is a pain in the ass it could turn into physical violence because you are just judgmental so now everybody shut up,it's the total influence of feminism on parents is very deeply serious.

Yeah, everything seems to go downhill, but I am not even thinking about it, we have too much problems nowaydays, makes me think if this is because of the western-cluture provided by hollywood movies or why. I just hope we can go to times, where people were outgoing, parents were more strict but used to spend more time with their kids.. etc :)

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:21 PM
deleted

Tigranes
Yeah magnificent Great Kurdistan with Amed as it capital!

And interracial race mixing with Turks is not good for Kurds.

War is not good for nobody. But Kurds are warriors and survivors at the end of the day we always win. We exist for thousands of years, we predate Turks and will we outlive Turks. If Turks will not watch out same fate will happen to Turks what Turks did to Greeks, Armenians and Kurds. There is such a thing as 'karma'.

There won't be any "Kurdistan" inside of Turkey's current borders, you can have a state in USA or Israel though...

Tenma de Pegasus
Yes, you should come all to Americas right now.

Stefanos.tasidis
05-07-2019, 10:27 PM
I just hope we can go to times, where people were outgoing, parents were more strict but used to spend more time with their kids.. etc :)
See, this stuff I agree with 100%.
i don't know about western europe, but people are extremely antisocial and don't wanna talk to others here in canada.

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:27 PM
deleted

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 10:33 PM
See, this stuff I agree with 100%.
i don't know about western europe, but people are extremely antisocial and don't wanna talk to others here in canada.

Canadians are unfrotunate of the weather, it makes people stay in their homes for about 6-8 months during winter, aswell Canadians are too reserved and are afraid to aproach people, overfriendly, but they are good people atleast, but it made them really anti-social. Australians what I've heard are opposite, cant say from my experience but probably the weather makes miracles.

Teutone
05-07-2019, 10:44 PM
who gives a shit about kurdistan or turkey in a thread about europe.

fucking ta

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:46 PM
I don't understand why Turks b!tch about Kurds, when they bother us and come to us and while we don't want to do anything with Turks. I really don't understand how Turkish brains work and I don't think Freud could help me with that.

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:47 PM
deleted

MS85
05-07-2019, 10:53 PM
And the question is STUPID!

Europe is NOT lost and it will NEVER be lost! Change, progress and evolution is part of our existence.

Europe will be only lost if there will be a 'comet impact' and change Europe into an ocean.

Crimson Winds
05-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Why does terrorists allowed to post in TA?

Kamal900
05-07-2019, 10:56 PM
If things continue on like this then Europe and the western world are lost. Sad but true.

Stefanos.tasidis
05-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Canadians are unfrotunate of the weather, it makes people stay in their homes for about 6-8 months during winter, aswell Canadians are too reserved and are afraid to aproach people, overfriendly, but they are good people atleast, but it made them really anti-social. Australians what I've heard are opposite, cant say from my experience but probably the weather makes miracles.

i guess it could be i havent been that far yet lol.
where are you from ?

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 11:02 PM
i guess it could be i havent been that far yet lol.
where are you from ?

Born and raised in west Virginia, I'm kiddin.

Stefanos.tasidis
05-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Born and raised in west Virginia, I'm kiddin.

:D

what are people like where youre from ?

TheMaestro
05-07-2019, 11:07 PM

Well, it's changing to worse, but alcohol is connecting people :D

Mans not hot
05-07-2019, 11:19 PM

Sheeptard immigrant in Slovakia.

Rędwald
05-07-2019, 11:21 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/NjMpDWXD/1557188304839.jpg

Pansarkamrat
05-07-2019, 11:25 PM
EUROPE IS NOT WHIIIIIIIIIITEEE!!!!!

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 11:39 PM

It is true. Hungary and other countries in the region will be Gypsy majority soon.

Aspirin
05-07-2019, 11:46 PM
It is true. Hungary and other countries in the region will be Gypsy majority soon.

Do Hungary have a big Gypsy problem? Are they a visible minority?

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 11:46 PM

If you don't have rich parents, it is impossible to survive on one salary in Hungary with a child. So both have to working. In such situation having many children does not possible.

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 11:49 PM
Do Hungary have a big Gypsy problem? Are they a visible minority?

percentage of Gypsy students in Hungarians elementary schools (NOTE: the statistics is few years old, now the percentage is much larger)

https://i.imgur.com/h01EuRI.png

I don't think there is solution to this problem. That is why I plan to live in Croatia (which don't have big Gypsy population) after 10, 15 years. That time civil war will erupt in Hungary.
Some Gypsies already demanding political autonomy in northeastern counties...

Adam Janossy
05-07-2019, 11:52 PM
And don't forget this only count Gypsy students. Many Gypsies do not go to school. So yes, they will become majority fast enough. :(

Joso
05-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Wrong, most academics and wealthy people don't have children and a concerning birthrate leading to decline of IQ.

Where the not so bright poor class has a okay birthrate. We face negative eugenics.

It seens that not only the European brithrate have to be fixed but that the borreby one is the most important. If the European begin to have more births but it is only gracile-meds, then there will not be much difference between then European and non-europeans
Only borrebistic men and women can bring back the masculinity and high IQ to the old continent
Make Europe borreby again

Cristiano viejo
05-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Part of Europe is lost (Sweden, France, UK).
Another part should fight to survive (Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Norway).
A third part gets easier (Poland, Hungary, Czech Rep., Balkans).

Aspirin
05-08-2019, 12:12 AM
percentage of Gypsy students in Hungarians elementary schools (NOTE: the statistics is few years old, now the percentage is much larger)

https://i.imgur.com/h01EuRI.png

I don't think there is solution to this problem. That is why I plan to live in Croatia (which don't have big Gypsy population) after 10, 15 years. That time civil war will erupt in Hungary.
Some Gypsies already demanding political autonomy in northeastern counties...

And don't forget this only count Gypsy students. Many Gypsies do not go to school. So yes, they will become majority fast enough. :(

Similar to Romania. But in Romania the situation is much more worse, and they have a influnce on the main population. In Moldova they are not very much, unofficial their number is between 80 and 100 thousand, or 3-4% of entire population of the country. Visible minority they are not, except some cities (Soroca, Otaci, Rīșcani), where most of their population is concentrated. But in the past 10-15 years with the help of EU and many NGOs , is promoted their integration, but vast majority of them don't finish even the school.

Bellbeaking
05-08-2019, 12:52 AM
Honestly I am glad the us Europeans are being replaced, we are an utterly contemptible race, like we cant dance, we cant move, its emblamatic of who we are, rigid and uncouth robots, without empathy or emotion. We admire the dancing of africans, fluid black melanated bodies impress us because its what we will never have. Like if a man cant move, he cant express himself and he cant mate with a women, at least not properly, he cant exclude the masculinity required to breed a women. And look at our birth rates, plummeting and its what we deserve.

Im not joking, we are capitalistic slaves. Beta males who would rather serve a useless system from 9-5 and then play video games, no culture, no identity, no future. Not to mention our service of capitalism has led to the endless oppresion of the global black and brown population. Are they angry? Maybee a little but not nearly as much as they should be. We robbed their future now they will rob ours. We are going to be replaced demographically, and lets be honest. We deserve it.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/21/212e7ce9471173bbaec52eaa5e43ec75d0ea44a185b3404ff4 b5670f790bcf04.jpg

Dorian
05-08-2019, 12:57 AM
Honestly I am glad the us Europeans are being replaced, we are an utterly contemptible race, like we cant dance, we cant move, its emblamatic of who we are, rigid and uncouth robots, without empathy or emotion. We admire the dancing of africans, fluid black melanated bodies impress us because its what we will never have. Like if a man cant move, he cant express himself and he cant mate with a women, at least not properly, he cant exclude the masculinity required to breed a women. And look at our birth rates, plummeting and its what we deserve.

Im not joking, we are capitalistic slaves. Beta males who would rather serve a useless system from 9-5 and then play video games, no culture, no identity, no future. Not to mention our service of capitalism has led to the endless oppresion of the global black and brown population. Are they angry? Maybee a little but not nearly as much as they should be. We robbed their future now they will rob ours. We are going to be replaced demographically, and lets be honest. We deserve it.

Don't know how I should feel about this,you are quite right but what you are describing are symptoms/effects of "western" "civilization" ,don't be hopeless,when the east European one arises all these will change.

MS85
05-08-2019, 01:23 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/21/212e7ce9471173bbaec52eaa5e43ec75d0ea44a185b3404ff4 b5670f790bcf04.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0c7CVUQYAw

MS85
05-08-2019, 01:27 AM
But I don't agree with you. All of this is part of the human evolution. It is the survival of the fittest. The strongest and smartest do always survive, the strongest make our human race even stronger!

If the whites think they are smarter than brown or black people, then why don't they use their smartness as their advantage and outsmart the brown/black people in Europe and just 'use' them...

ixulescu
05-08-2019, 01:27 AM
If you don't have rich parents, it is impossible to survive on one salary in Hungary with a child. So both have to working. In such situation having many children does not possible.

Yeah, this is the trap in which all european countries have fallen.
I don't see another solution to this problem than salaried motherhood.

ixulescu
05-08-2019, 01:32 AM
Similar to Romania. But in Romania the situation is much more worse, and they have a influnce on the main population. In Moldova they are not very much, unofficial their number is between 80 and 100 thousand, or 3-4% of entire population of the country. Visible minority they are not, except some cities (Soroca, Otaci, Rīșcani), where most of their population is concentrated. But in the past 10-15 years with the help of EU and many NGOs , is promoted their integration, but vast majority of them don't finish even the school.

It is a problem, but not to this degree.
Romanian gypsies have low birth rates, below replacement since 2000.

The only places where gypsies have large school population compared to the majority is in villages where all the young has left the country. Those villages are disappearing anyway.

MS85
05-08-2019, 01:46 AM
Jews (Jewish culture) are a small minority on this planet. They have survived for thousands of years and they will survive for another thousands of years. Why? Because they adapt to new situations and new environment.

If Jews can survive (outside their homeland), why 'white' and their white 'soul' or culture can't survive? Are Jews smarter, do I miss something?

White people of today are not the same as white people 200 years ago. EuroAmericans in America are still white, while they all have different backgrounds and are heavily mixed with each other. But EuroAmericans are still white. I do really believe that White EuroAmericans are more evolved than white Europeans, that why white EuroAmericans are more successful than white Europeans.

Actually, sometimes is mixing outside own race a very positive step to refresh your blood. It doesn't have to be on the level of self-destruction, but minor mixing is actually good for evolution and IQ. In the past white Europeans evolved because they were a mixture of 3 different populations at the first place, natives of Europe + farmers from the Near East + Steppe people.

Races that don't mix degenerate eventually and such a populations have highest rates of people who are retard (Down syndrome).

MINOR mixing is good and healthy. Minor mixing is progress and evolution. But don't mix that much that you lose your own identity. Why are Jews smart? Because they are mixed, that's why! Smartest people at my university were the mixed people.

Blondie
05-08-2019, 01:47 AM

Hungarians have low birth rate, only gypsies has high so these statistics are misleading, but this gypsie problem is same in Slovakia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria. They are our migrants, but positive thing that gypseis are christians not muslims.

Blondie
05-08-2019, 01:48 AM
Romanian gypsies have low birth

This is simple not true.

Ice
05-08-2019, 01:53 AM
Global power is shifting to asia..

Blondie
05-08-2019, 01:54 AM
By the way 96% of Europe is still white native european from France to Ural, so Europe isn't lost :D Don't be paranoid....

ixulescu
05-08-2019, 01:55 AM
This is simple not true.

It will take me ages to find again the statistic, but it is true there are fewer than 2 children per gypsy woman in Romania since 1998 or 2000, I don't remember the exact year.
Only nomadic gypsies had a slightly higher birth rate but percentually they are too few to move the average above 2.

Bosniensis
05-08-2019, 05:23 AM
Europe is retarded by itself.

Who gave women rights in everything? Feminism?

Because of Feminism and because women behave like they are segregated we have horrible birth rates.

This quote tells us everything:

"We women suffer, it's about time solution is found for men to give birth to children"

Zuh
05-08-2019, 05:26 AM
Doing well killing the already feeble country's democracy and importing millions of arabs with high birth-rates, sure.

You seem to live in a parallel world.

Arabs are whiter than Turks by a mile.

Oghuz
05-08-2019, 05:33 AM
and whose fault is that ?

Mortimer
05-08-2019, 05:35 AM

Problem solved.

I dont think so. I think overpopulation destroys the planet. The rest should have less children too. Im viewing this from a global humane perspective. It is a serious drain on the planets resources. I think the others should reduce their population like africa and india. The chinese already did and will be cut in half by the next few decades.

Papastratosels26
05-08-2019, 06:22 AM
I dont think so. I think overpopulation destroys the planet. The rest should have less children too. Im viewing this from a global humane perspective. It is a serious drain on the planets resources. I think the others should reduce their population like africa and india. The chinese already did and will be cut in half by the next few decades.Fuck the planet human and their glorious nations first.

Dragoon
05-08-2019, 06:54 AM
When it comes to certain issues like fertility, family, mass immigration, morals, culture, etc then it doesn't look good for Europe (from East to West).

Blondie
05-08-2019, 09:42 AM
It will take me ages to find again the statistic, but it is true there are fewer than 2 children per gypsy woman in Romania since 1998 or 2000, I don't remember the exact year.
Only nomadic gypsies had a slightly higher birth rate but percentually they are too few to move the average above 2.

Don't make me laugh, gypsies have high birt rate in every european country, but of course the only except is Romania... :D

Sarmatian
05-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Europe is very sick yet it's not mortal, there is a chance. But you, modern Europeans, wouldn't like the cure.

Creoda
05-08-2019, 10:45 AM
No, but most Europeans are.

Smeagol
05-08-2019, 10:54 AM
It wouldn't be hard for Europeans to solve their demographic problems if they stopped pretending foreigners living there deserved human rights (they need to be forcibly deported). Truth is that immigrants and "refugees" are essentially an invading army who rape and kill Europeans everyday and their traitor democratic governments do nothing to stop it. In fact they encourage it.

Creoda
05-08-2019, 11:00 AM
It wouldn't be hard for Europeans to solve their demographic problems if they stopped pretending foreigners living there deserved human rights. Truth is that immigrants and "refugees" are essentially an invading army who rape and kill Europeans everyday.
That plus internal traitors and subversives.

TeutonicBoyars
05-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Yeah it's pretty much over. European culture as a whole has been feminized and made passive, paving way for a more masculine and domineering culture to come and conquer it. This has been a trend throughout history, and if Europe today managed to break that trend it would be a huge anomaly to observable trends of the past thousands of years.

It's a blackpill, it's disheartening and terrifying; the death of any culture is, but it's just what happens.

ixulescu
05-08-2019, 06:36 PM
Don't make me laugh, gypsies have high birt rate in every european country, but of course the only except is Romania... :D

Gypsy populations across Europe are not the same, not genetically, nor culturally. Not even those in the Balkans are.

Here's some data about the Roma women average fertility rate in Romania, excerpt taken from here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316189663_INDICATORII_PRIVIND_COMUNITATILE_DE_ROMI _DIN_ROMANIA

"Numarul de copii nascuti de-a lungul vietii de catre femeile rome este īn scadere. Pentru populatia feminina roma de vārsta fertila (15-44 ani), numarul mediu de copii nascuti de-a lungul vietii īnregistrat la recensamāntul din 1992 a fost de 2,35 copii la o femeie. Īn ancheta romi 1998, pentru acelasi grup de vārsta, se īnregistreaza un numar mediu de 1,93 copii/femeie nascuti de-a lungul vietii (respectiv 2,08 copii/femeie, daca luam īn considerare numai femeile din gospodariile īn care respondentii s-au autoidentificat ca fiind romi)."

translated:
"The number of children born in the course of life by Roma women is decreasing. For the female Roma population of fertile age (15-44 years), the average number of children born during the lifetime recorded at the 1992 census was 2.35 children per woman. In the 1998 Roma survey, for the same age group, an average number of 1.93 children / woman was born during the lifetime (respectively 2.08 children / woman, if we were considering only women in households where respondents were self-identifying as Roma)."

So yeah, that's below replacement (< 2.1 children / woman). Nonetheless, the gypsy population count might still increase in Romania because some of the mixed gypsy-romanian families might become more comfortable declaring themselves as Roma (those who are fully Roma are well captured in the census).

coolfrenchguy
05-08-2019, 08:19 PM
the main problem it's aside islam ,MENAs and africans are unable to build something, they cry like babies but all the trillions spent for their ugly faces don't serve to nothing,it's not only a question of global warming they are the biggest lazyest people of the planet always complaining,do you know where is from the ebola virus,it's because fucking africans ,have eaten contaminated monkeys,same for the HIV african strain, after that don't be surprised,they won't listen us they won't listen the biggest specialists in many different domains like science,medicine,virology for ex,they prefer listen the damn shitty marabout scammers or the local sect, even at least they were listen the shaman but even that were destroyed by all the local sects and the marabouts making money on the back on they own brothers,the local customs are a direct threat for us white europeans,80% of the subsaharian population are carrying diseases like depracynotisis or sickle cell disease,and it's not our fault,it's not our fault than these low IQs are eating contaminated monkeys,we should closed the borders and being very drastic with them and deported all the social parasites,we are too soft and too kind with them,we need to be very mean,but i'am not completly closed to the idea to work with competent partners,we have allready spend trillions and nothing have change ,because they are the lazyest people of the planet, i have no respect for people who let the desert grow scavanging there own lands destroying there primal forests,unable to manage their ressources in the name of so called white colonialism,complete bullshits!
but i have respect for traditionnal semi-nomadic pastoral tribes, i don't mingle oranges and bananas,as himbas,bakongos,masaiis,dogons,pygmees, etc..and it's our duty to help them not to disappear like us,locally, it's what it's made of me an ethno-differencialist

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ad/f7/13/adf7130ec33810471d3472e8fe4811fd.jpghttp://a52.idata.over-blog.com/1/44/03/63/Derniere-Photos/chamane.jpghttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/bd/a6/fdbda62b040dd078537e3511e3998289.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5554/14450263945_0bbf24baf0_b.jpghttps://voila.cd/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/BAKONGO-601x400.pnghttps://afrique.lalibre.be/app/uploads/2017/08/pygme%CC%81es-rdc-787x443.jpg

i'am not sure than these tribes have seen the color of the trillions spent ending in the pockets of corrupted africans,and they don't asking for our wellfare state
don't be naive global warming is a false pretext,when 75% of water ressources are used by foolish industries for raising bovines,stopped eating meat its one of the first thing than you can do for helping the planet,yes 75% of the water planet ressources are used for the meal of the bovines,scavanging parts of primal forests large like football stadiums, for seeding bovines meal, eat the bovine meal dirrectly is more efficient,and cows are partially responsible of the global warming and the greenhouse effect

Skjaldemjųden
05-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Europe survived the black death, Umayyad and Mongol invasions, the first world war, Spanish flu and the second world war. It will prevail.

Blondie
05-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Gypsy populations across Europe are not the same, not genetically, nor culturally. Not even those in the Balkans are.

Here's some data about the Roma women average fertility rate in Romania, excerpt taken from here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316189663_INDICATORII_PRIVIND_COMUNITATILE_DE_ROMI _DIN_ROMANIA

"Numarul de copii nascuti de-a lungul vietii de catre femeile rome este īn scadere. Pentru populatia feminina roma de vārsta fertila (15-44 ani), numarul mediu de copii nascuti de-a lungul vietii īnregistrat la recensamāntul din 1992 a fost de 2,35 copii la o femeie. Īn ancheta romi 1998, pentru acelasi grup de vārsta, se īnregistreaza un numar mediu de 1,93 copii/femeie nascuti de-a lungul vietii (respectiv 2,08 copii/femeie, daca luam īn considerare numai femeile din gospodariile īn care respondentii s-au autoidentificat ca fiind romi)."

translated:
"The number of children born in the course of life by Roma women is decreasing. For the female Roma population of fertile age (15-44 years), the average number of children born during the lifetime recorded at the 1992 census was 2.35 children per woman. In the 1998 Roma survey, for the same age group, an average number of 1.93 children / woman was born during the lifetime (respectively 2.08 children / woman, if we were considering only women in households where respondents were self-identifying as Roma)."

So yeah, that's below replacement (< 2.1 children / woman). Nonetheless, the gypsy population count might still increase in Romania because some of the mixed gypsy-romanian families might become more comfortable declaring themselves as Roma (those who are fully Roma are well captured in the census).

They have 4 or more child/ family:

http://www.humangeographies.org.ro/articles/41/4_1_10_Preda.pdf

Poor gypsies have high birth rate, rich gypsies have lower.

Faklon
05-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Europe barely existed outside economics, it is an ideal of modernity with many different cultures and no based integration has been made to define a Europe culture. European foreign policy also sucks, instead of trying to communicate with the civilized overlords of Eurasia they decided to support the deceiving subanimals of Durkey.

Here's an example of how the European union effected Greece:

Before the European Union, although not a powerful economy Greece used to manufacture ships. The idea of ancient Greeks/Hellenism existed but as a thing of the past and we had to carry on as an evolving country in the Aegean. When we became Romantic Europeans and the whole world could see us Hellenes, from proud anti-Ottoman insurgents we became some zombies repeating that we are descendants of Aristotle and an irrelevant touristic destination, some local subhumans also took this chance to fill with smoke Eurobureaucrats who didn't know their ways(no communication, no integration) in order to benefit which also resulted in abandoning manufacturing. If there was integration, if they knew their ways, this would never happen.

Europe is a romantic idea when most Europeans are dying with memories and stereotypes of the past wars. There has been no integration and likely there will never be as we are getting destroyed by idiotic fests, some pseudo-humanitarian bullshit to show that "hey, we belong to this proud civilized union". Even in this shitty forum East/South/West Europeans argue and change sides all the time instead of trying to know each other.

Sarmatian
05-09-2019, 05:47 AM
It wouldn't be hard for Europeans to solve their demographic problems if they stopped pretending foreigners living there deserved human rights (they need to be forcibly deported). Truth is that immigrants and "refugees" are essentially an invading army who rape and kill Europeans everyday and their traitor democratic governments do nothing to stop it. In fact they encourage it.

The hardest part is before cleaning their living space Europeans will have to apply and follow certain discipline to themselves. But they are so docile and ignorant none want to take even simplest responsibility. Only some complain about things happening but fail to realize their own personal contribution to all that.

The only thing that could save Europe is dictatorship. What form will it take is not important so long as it has properly formulated goals. If they will manage to avoid their previous grave mistake - marching their armies on Moscow - they will be fine.

Sarmatian
05-09-2019, 05:53 AM

So why are you still here? Posting on forums won't seduce the man of your dreams. Men are only seduced by things they can feel, smell, touch.

It happens so we are still 95% animals. So rules of animal world still apply to us, the ones following these rules and breeding like animals will prevail at the end. It may sounds as paradox but if you want to survive as culture you have to indulge the animal inside you. And then take personal responsibility by playing the role required of you. That's the only way.

You're wasting your time here. Clock is ticking.

♥ Lily ♥
05-09-2019, 06:04 AM
'Sperm counts of men in developed nations have fallen by 52 percent in the last 40 years.'

'An analysis, which combined the results of 185 studies carried out between 1973 and 2011, also showed that the average sperm concentration had dropped by nearly 60 percent.'

https://www.bionews.org.uk/page_96110

Smoking and alcohol and drugs, unhealthy diets full of Genetically Modified ingredients, processed foods, and physically inactive lifestyles sitting at computers all day (which omits radiation and is also unhealthy for the eyes, back, legs, heart, etc,) are other modern factors which are said by experts to contribute to low sperm counts and infertility amongst men.

People in developed nations are filling their bloodstream and vital organs with a lot of pollutants and junk via caffeine, smoking, alcohol, non-organic GM foods, processed junk foods, daily exposure to radiation, etc.

It's ironic that people treat their cars and phones much better and with more respect than they care to treat their bodies.

People wouldn't fill their car engines or phones with smoke and carcinogens and harmful toxins, etc.... yet people will fill their body engine each day with harmful toxins. New and spare car parts can be replaced when a car engine is damaged - yet body part transplants to replace damaged organs are more difficult to find and replace.

Reports have also shown that there's also been an increase of infertility amongst young females in developed nations, mainly due to an unhealthy diet and an unhealthy modern lifestyle.

Like egg counts in females, sperm counts in men also diminishes with age. https://www.yourfertility.org.au/everyone/age

More couples are seeking IVF treatments (test tube babies) and sperm donations and egg donations, etc, in order to conceive a child due to infertility rises amongst young couples.

Western societies are socially discouraging young people from becoming young mothers and young fathers - even though it's natural in nature amongst cats, birds, humans, etc, for the young to conceive as soon they're ripe and fertile and have flown free and have left the nest.

Many parents started conceiving children early in life and were young when they gave birth during the Medieval era, but modern society in western-cultured nations now encourages young people to wait later in life before trying to conceive. Grandparents and Great Grandparents, etc, would also help to raise their grandchildren in previous eras and there was more of a strong family community.

Men used to leave school and work hard from young ages, and their salaries increased each year with experience.

15 millionaire men who don't have a university degree or higher education, including Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Simon Cowell, Sir Alan Sugar, Sir Richard Branson, etc: https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/business-people/ralph-lauren-one-15-millionaires-dont-college-degrees/

There's also plenty of hard-working but good-paying labour jobs available (real physical hard work) for men, which don't require a university degree. Some people have sat around and read a lot of books and have a degree, yet some females don't have practical life skills in cooking, and some people don't have practical work experience of working in teams, people skills, communication skills, getting along with people in workplaces, etc.

A university degree isn't the only route for young and physically fit men to finding good paying jobs to support a family, as vital work experience and practical skills and practical work apprenticeship schemes are also very important, rather than just sitting around all day on computers just reading/studying for years.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/worklife/campus/a19431108/highest-paying-jobs-uk-without-degree/

https://www.businessinsider.com/high-paying-jobs-dont-require-bachelors-degree-2015-10?r=US&IR=T#40-boilermakers-1

Air Traffic Controllers can also earn very high salaries (up to £100,000) with minimal qualifications, (just 5 secondary school (high school) GCSE's at grades A-C are required for entry into their training programme, along with a criminal background check (to check applicants have no links to terrorism, etc,) and a medical examination and a medical certificate.) The trainees are also given financial help towards their accommodation whilst they're training for several months, and their salaries soon increase to £41,253 after 3 years as a newcomer, rising to £100,000 for senior and more experienced air traffic controllers. They have a strict policy against the use of alcohol or drugs and employees are randomly tested at times for the presence of substances. The downside is they're expected to work shifts which can sometimes include working at night or during bank holidays or weekends.

https://www.nats.aero/careers/trainee-air-traffic-controllers/benefits/

Saving money and investing in spare properties to rent-out to tenants, investing in stocks and shares, etc, can help to provide a stable income during retirement later in life, (unless house prices fall or the stock market crashes.)

Dog walkers often work part-time and can make good money (charging £15 per hour per dog walk in West London, so 4 dogs walked together for an hour = £60 per hour, 6 dogs collected and walked for an hour = £90 per hour (before tax and National Insurance deductions,) and adding-on doggy day care charges and pet boarding in your home when people go away on holidays is another bonus,) whilst getting fit walking each day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3105155/Professional-dog-walkers-earn-64-000-year-trust-look-pooch.html

https://www.theguardian.com/money/shortcuts/2015/may/26/dog-walkers-do-they-really-earn-more-than-average-salary

I personally wouldn't walk more than 3 (or 4 small dogs max.) together at once for safety reasons and to be able to watch and give each dog the attention it needs. Experience of handling a range of dogs (including strong or boisterous or problematic dogs) and understanding and studying canine behaviour is helpful, and knowing the local dog laws and being insured is important. Criminal background checks also need to be conducted, as it involves a lot of trust and responsibility when entering peoples houses to collect or feed their pets, and locking-up their homes afterwards. Many clients who pay each day for their pets to be walked and fed and looked after are very wealthy (some clients are also famous people) and have very large homes, so a lot of responsibility is involved.

Whenever I walk around local parks in West London, I frequently see a lot of child carers and nannies (usually black females, but I've also seen some young white female nannies too,) looking after lots of infant white children in the parks. I've frequently seen black females with English accents and they're pushing buggies that are full of white toddlers who I can clearly see are not their own children, and I've often seen black females having picnics and playing in the parks with several white infant children... and I don't see their parents with the children. The infant children talk with posh accents and are from wealthy families, and their parents pay nannies and childminders to look after their children whilst they're away at work, as their children are too young to stay at a posh residential and boarding school.

There's a lot of large mansions and expensive properties in my local area, and the owners pay cleaners and live-in housekeepers good money to clean and maintain their homes, they pay gardeners to tend to their gardens and lawns, they pay childminders and nannies to look after their children, and they pay dog-walkers to look after and feed and walk and exercise their pets, etc, as it's unacceptable animal cruelty to leave a pet alone all day at home with no mental stimulation and exercise, and the owners are often too tired to walk their dogs when they come home from work in the evenings, so they want their pets walked and exercised during the day hours when the owners are busy and away at work.

Waiters can also make good tips as extra top-up money in part-time evening work, and chefs can also earn good money too without a degree, but with practical skills and work experience.

So a university degree is certainly not the only route for men to be able to find good paying jobs in life and to being able to earn a reasonable salary in order to be able to financially support a family, pay the morgage of their house, finance the bills, fund their childrens school education and health costs, etc. If a female also works (even part time) when her children are old enough to be in school, then it will help to contribute to funding the home and the daily living costs with two people bringing-in money to the home.

Construction workers, engineers, fire-fighters, air pilots, mechanics, etc, can earn good money. There's a lot of choices available for people to choose from, so there's a job to suit each person's individual skills, experiences, knowledge, interests, work hours, or lifestyle.

There's a large gender pay gap in the UK between males and females who do the same job and hours, so men have the best potential to make the highest earnings in the UK. The City of London is predominantly run by successful and wealthy male stockbrockers, male financial managers, and male bank managers.

Reports show that female workers in the City of London (a.k.a. 'The Square Mile') within Central London, mostly have lower-paying roles such as secretaries, receptionists, and administrative assistants, and other females (some of whom hold day jobs as secretaries) were found to resort to escort services/prostitution during the evenings on behalf of wealthy male clients who run the City of London's financial district.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47822291

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/bulletins/genderpaygapintheuk/2018

Air traffic controllers and train drivers have been shown in numerous news reports to earn more than some lawyers and trainee doctors earn.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500923/Mind-pay-gap-London-Tube-drivers-100-000-year-salaries-pilots.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/11726174/Striking-tube-drivers-can-earn-more-than-some-hospital-doctors.html

The 10 best paying jobs in the UK for men without a university degree:

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/highest-paying-jobs-in-uk-without-a-degree-a3912281.html

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/514362/Jobs-no-qualifications-highest-paying-career

Also more people in the modern era use contraception pills, etc, and are waiting later in life (when they're less strong and physically active to look after energetic children) before trying to conceive, and they also have a higher chance of having a miscarriage as a result of leaving childbirth late in life.

So lifestyle, financial funding, fitness, age, health, diet, sperm count, etc, all play an important role.

https://www.epainassist.com/images/what-causes-low-sperm-motility.jpg
http://www.infertilityaide.com/wp-content/gallery/ivf-blog/dynamic/Smoking-alcohol-lower-sperm-count.jpg-nggid0266-ngg0dyn-640x480x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg
https://www.metromaleclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/smking-sperm.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djgh9n9WwAAHRlT.jpg
https://onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/uploads/images/sperm/bar_graph.jpg

https://onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/killing-sperm/

I see some men on TA sitting back and not working and just lamely blaming females for all their woes in life. I agree that modern day feminism certainly plays a role in the decline of births in western nations, but females are not solely and entirely to blame for low birth rates in developed nations - as men also have a responsibility to work and earn a reasonable income, and become physically healthy and fit in order to resolve low sperm counts in young men and male infertility rates. There's also an ever increasing amount of effeminate and gay men and trans people in western cultures, which I don't think is helping to resolve the situation of low birth rates.

I also think that many modern day people in developed nations have very high expectations in life. Rather than being happy and content with having a small but cosy, or a medium-sized house and a reasonable salary to get by in life, etc, they're not content and satisified and want a bigger house, a bigger car, expensive holidays, private education for their children, cosmetic surgery, designer clothes, expensive jewellery, and lots of unnecessary material things as a result of greed and heavy capitalism.

I once read an interesting article many years ago about people who lived through the Great Depression era of the 1930's. They had less material wealth, but they managed and survived and they had love and they had a strong family community. They were found to be less emotionally stressed and depressed than people of the modern era who have more material expectations and pressurised career ambitions in life. People in modern society are faced with different types of social pressures and modern-day stresses than people of the 1930's. Modern people in western socieites have a lot more material luxuries that people of the 1930's era didn't have, but yet more people in the modern society of western nations have higher rates of psychological problems, less coping skills, higher rates of medications, drug addiction problems, suicides, etc.

Previous generations had much less material luxuries in life, but they had a strong family and community and lots of love and happiness in non-material ways. Even rural farmers and folk living in shacks and huts were able to have lots of children in previous eras, and they managed to feed and clothe them and provide them with love and happiness. They hunted and grew organic crops and worked hard and were physically fit and had a more natural diet too with less processed foods.

People of my grandparents generation and previous generations accepted hard work and daily struggles and challenges as just a part of life - and challenges also makes life interesting and it made people emotionally and mentally stronger at coping in life, than privileged people who've been born into wealth and have never faced challenges or worked hard in life. When people work hard to obtain something they want in life, it makes them appreciate things more.

Many modern day people are stressed and are never satisifed with what they have, take what they have for granted and don't appreciate their blessings in life, and are always seeking more and have high material desires and stressful career expectations, etc, and aren't content with the finer things in life, such as watching birds and nature, taking quiet walks in the countryside, playing music, reading their children books, making things at home with their children, appreciating each moment of life with someone they love, and all the simple but nicest pleasures in life, etc.

renaissance12
05-09-2019, 09:25 AM
the main problem it's aside islam ,MENAs and africans are unable to build something, they cry like babies but all the trillions spent for their ugly faces don't serve to nothing,it's not only a question of global warming they are the biggest lazyest people of the planet always complaining,do you know where is from the ebola virus,it's because fucking africans ,have eaten contaminated monkeys,same for the HIV african strain, after that don't be surprised,they won't listen us they won't listen the biggest specialists in many different domains like science,medicine,virology for ex,they prefer listen the damn shitty marabout scammers or the local sect, even at least they were listen the shaman but even that were destroyed by all the local sects and the marabouts making money on the back on they own brothers,the local customs are a direct threat for us white europeans,80% of the subsaharian population are carrying diseases like depracynotisis or sickle cell disease,and it's not our fault,it's not our fault than these low IQs are eating contaminated monkeys,we should closed the borders and being very drastic with them and deported all the social parasites,we are too soft and too kind with them,we need to be very mean,but i'am not completly closed to the idea to work with competent partners,we have allready spend trillions and nothing have change ,because they are the lazyest people of the planet, i have no respect for people who let the desert grow scavanging there own lands destroying there primal forests,unable to manage their ressources in the name of so called white colonialism,complete bullshits!
but i have respect for traditionnal semi-nomadic pastoral tribes, i don't mingle oranges and bananas,as himbas,bakongos,masaiis,dogons,pygmees, etc..and it's our duty to help them not to disappear like us,locally, it's what it's made of me an ethno-differencialist

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ad/f7/13/adf7130ec33810471d3472e8fe4811fd.jpghttp://a52.idata.over-blog.com/1/44/03/63/Derniere-Photos/chamane.jpghttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/bd/a6/fdbda62b040dd078537e3511e3998289.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5554/14450263945_0bbf24baf0_b.jpghttps://voila.cd/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/BAKONGO-601x400.pnghttps://afrique.lalibre.be/app/uploads/2017/08/pygme%CC%81es-rdc-787x443.jpg

i'am not sure than these tribes have seen the color of the trillions spent ending in the pockets of corrupted africans,and they don't asking for our wellfare state
don't be naive global warming is a false pretext,when 75% of water ressources are used by foolish industries for raising bovines,stopped eating meat its one of the first thing than you can do for helping the planet,yes 75% of the water planet ressources are used for the meal of the bovines,scavanging parts of primal forests large like football stadiums, for seeding bovines meal, eat the bovine meal dirrectly is more efficient,and cows are partially responsible of the global warming and the greenhouse effect

You don't like s.s.africans...

ixulescu
05-09-2019, 11:55 AM

http://www.humangeographies.org.ro/articles/41/4_1_10_Preda.pdf

Poor gypsies have high birth rate, rich gypsies have lower.

3 to 4 fertility rate is only in Oltenia. I gave you the average fertility rate for the entire Romania.

Romanian Gypsies do have lower fertility rate. Even in a survey of the nomadic gypsies done in Italy, Romanian gypsies were found to have much lower fertility compared to those from former Yugoslavia, at almost half the birth rate. I'll look for the exact figures if I'll find the time.

Davy Jones's Locker
05-09-2019, 12:40 PM
There's still hope for Latvia

I wonder if there's much difference in birth rate between ethnic Latvians and their Russian minority.

Jews (Jewish culture) are a small minority on this planet. They have survived for thousands of years and they will survive for another thousands of years. Why? Because they adapt to new situations and new environment.

If Jews can survive (outside their homeland), why 'white' and their white 'soul' or culture can't survive? Are Jews smarter, do I miss something?

Some people (for example Professor Richard Lynn) consider the Ashkenazi to be more intelligent on average.

Centurion
05-09-2019, 08:31 PM
If Europe close its border to most non european, remigrate most of them, enforce a one-child policy to the Congoids of Subsaharian Africa and apply a child birth policy giving advantages to Euro couples having Euro kids, then Europe is not lost and can live a new Renaissance.

But it not sure at all that this will happen. More likely the Big Replacement will pursue its way and the ageing and decreasing Euro population will either mix with non-Euro, live surrounded by them or retreat in some enclaves.

I think that 80% of the Eurosiberian population still are at least 90% European, so the situation is not desperate, but a drastic change has to be performed during the next decades.

So: not sure.

♥ Lily ♥
05-09-2019, 08:43 PM
I think the reason why people have more babies in some of the very economically poor countries across the African continent is due to the lack of available contraception. Many people there are very religious and against the use of contraception. (The Roman Catholic Pope once visited a Christan nation in Africa with a very high rate of HIV in their population, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate and yet the Pope was condemning and discouraging the use of contraception in the nation;- even though the provision of condoms would help to prevent the HIV rates there.)

Also they have more babies due to the higher infant mortality rates (after losing several babies who died in infancy, they keep trying for more babies,) in addition to the death rates in their populations from Ebola outbreaks, cholera outbreaks, malaria, famines, high crime and homicide rates, wars, a lack of clean drinking water in some nations, poor sanitation and hygiene practices, and a lack of available healthcare and subsequently shorter life spans in third world nations.

There needs to be a healthy ratio balance between the amount of males and females in a population, and a good amount of younger people of working age in any population.

With longer life expectancies in developed nations, there's an increasingly ageing population to take care of - especially in countries like Italy and Japan, for examples, where most of their populations are elderly people.

Overpopulation is another problem which leads to overcrowding, traffic congestion charges, high parking fees, smaller accommodation in tower blocks and high rent prices in overcrowded cities, etc.

Without enough young people within the workforce in the next generation, lots of immigrants will be brought in to do the jobs if there's a shortage of people of working age within a population.

Governments want to save public tax money on nationally funded services (such as the National Health Service, road maintenance, street lighting, fire stations, police stations, etc,) by employing immigrants of a working age to run the services for cheaper labour costs. Also big private companies are often greedy and want to pay their workers the lowest possible wages in order to save themselves lots of money, so they either ship jobs abroad or they bring in migrants to do the jobs for lower pay.

Magnolia
05-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Never before lived as many Europeans as now...
Less Europeans =/= No Europeans.
The issue could be immigration, respective that newcomers will become the majority in some countries and traditional European cultures will be drastically changed. Yes this can happen, but not now..

Black Panther
05-09-2019, 08:59 PM
Fun fact: The fertility rate among TA Whites is probably below 0.8 :rolleyes:

Black Panther
05-09-2019, 09:01 PM
If Europe close its border to most non european, remigrate most of them, enforce a one-child policy to the Congoids of Subsaharian Africa and apply a child birth policy giving advantages to Euro couples having Euro kids, then Europe is not lost and can live a new Renaissance.

But it not sure at all that this will happen. More likely the Big Replacement will pursue its way and the ageing and decreasing Euro population will either mix with non-Euro, live surrounded by them or retreat in some enclaves.

I think that 80% of the Eurosiberian population still are at least 90% European, so the situation is not desperate, but a drastic change has to be performed during the next decades.

So: not sure.

I think Europe will Brazilianize. Not in the same way, but the end result will be the same. Mixed societies with huge income and wealth disparities.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-09-2019, 10:41 PM
Genetic engineering will make all of this irrelevant. The question is will society collapse before we advance in that area.

Ruggery
05-10-2019, 03:18 AM
I think Europe will Brazilianize.

What?

Mortimer
05-10-2019, 03:37 AM
3 to 4 fertility rate is only in Oltenia. I gave you the average fertility rate for the entire Romania.

Romanian Gypsies do have lower fertility rate. Even in a survey of the nomadic gypsies done in Italy, Romanian gypsies were found to have much lower fertility compared to those from former Yugoslavia, at almost half the birth rate. I'll look for the exact figures if I'll find the time.

I approve of that. It is easier to take care of your offspring if you dont have too many. Especially if you are very poor and rely on social welfare or crime and begging. It is asocial to have 8 children and be on social welfare or send the kids stealing, begging etc. Roma would do much better if they had 1-2 children and work and support themselfes and send them to school. Almost my entire family has only 1 or 2 children not more.

Centurion
05-10-2019, 11:38 AM
I think Europe will Brazilianize. Not in the same way, but the end result will be the same. Mixed societies with huge income and wealth disparities.

It would be even worst than Brazil. At least Brazil don't have Islam and is a meritocratic society where being white and hard working is rewarded and there's not the ethno-masochism of Western Europe.

Elwy
05-10-2019, 05:54 PM

Get busy, Teutone. Start by annihilating the nearest fruit you see. Then start spreading your genes around. Pick the whitest babes, of course. But that might involve putting down the game controller.

Deneb
05-12-2019, 08:22 AM
Yes, it is.

Percentage of Muslims by country:

Japan 0.1
South Korea 0.1
United States 1.1

Netherlands 5.1
Germany 6
United Kingdom 6.3
Sweden 8.1
France 8.8

These percentages will increase especially in Germany. In my opinion progress is incompatible with Islam, Europe is doomed to become a shithole. At least the technological progress will continue in East Asia and the United States

Duffmannn
05-19-2019, 01:33 PM
The main problem in just not the bithrate, but the miscegenation (that has not sollution, only massive expulsions)

Lemgrant
05-19-2019, 01:40 PM
Yes, it is.

Japan 0.1
South Korea 0.1
United States 1.1

Netherlands 5.1
Germany 6
United Kingdom 6.3
Sweden 8.1
France 8.8

These percentages will increase especially in Germany. In my opinion progress is incompatible with Islam, Europe is doomed to become a shithole. At least the technological progress will continue in East Asia and the United States

https://www.robinhammond.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/NatGeo6.jpg

Bellbeaking
06-06-2019, 01:20 AM
My comment on page 2 was a 'dare'

IrisSelene
06-06-2019, 01:29 AM

Problem solved.

If there was more economic help I know a handful of people that would have no issue having more than 2 kids. In spain I mean.

IrisSelene
06-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Yes, it is.

Japan 0.1
South Korea 0.1
United States 1.1

Netherlands 5.1
Germany 6
United Kingdom 6.3
Sweden 8.1
France 8.8

What about Spain??

IrisSelene
06-06-2019, 01:34 AM
Genetic engineering will make all of this irrelevant. The question is will society collapse before we advance in that area.

Oh I wish Genetic engineering could already be available... Sadly I doubt it will ever be allowed. Considering the amount of highly religious people that are against it.

Autrigón
06-06-2019, 09:40 PM
What about Spain??4% and increasing year by year...

Lousianaboy
06-06-2019, 09:43 PM
I hope that with prevail because we have had a lot of wars and invasiones just im worry because we have lost a lot of our culture if Charles Magnus was here he would cry but I know that we will win, perhaps Europe in the parts with immigrants will be like Rome

Lazio
06-07-2019, 03:47 AM
If there was more economic help I know a handful of people that would have no issue having more than 2 kids. In spain I mean.

I really doubt that, that is more a mental state than anything else, because those people that claim that they need more money to """raise children""" what they actually mean (90% of the time nowadays) is something like this:
"hey dude, I need money to keep my lazy super comfy lifestyle of video-games, junk food, new eletronic gadgets and some trips, if I have more than 1 or 2 children I will not be able to live in that way anymore... and that would be... like... super lame dude"
So, to people like that, doesn't matter that much if they have much money or not, they are always eager to spend (time and money) on selfish things and will come with any possible excuse that they can to avoid spend money on other things.
A lot of adults nowadays (millenials) belongs to the group of "eternal teenagers"
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7aTKBcgbXXZNKBxK/giphy.gif
(change the cigaratte for a joystick and there you go: average gen Y guy in a relationship)

p.s. I'm not sure about the situation of Spain but from what I've heard is no different than other countries in the West, like England for instance.

Harkonnen
06-07-2019, 09:11 PM
wutwut

Dick
06-07-2019, 09:11 PM
Not sure

IrisSelene
06-07-2019, 09:15 PM
I really doubt that, that is more a mental state than anything else, because those people that claim that they need more money to """raise children""" what they actually mean (90% of the time nowadays) is something like this:
"hey dude, I need money to keep my lazy super comfy lifestyle of video-games, junk food, new eletronic gadgets and some trips, if I have more than 1 or 2 children I will not be able to live in that way anymore... and that would be... like... super lame dude"
So, to people like that, doesn't matter that much if they have much money or not, they are always eager to spend (time and money) on selfish things and will come with any possible excuse that they can to avoid spend money on other things.
A lot of adults nowadays (millenials) belongs to the group of "eternal teenagers"
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7aTKBcgbXXZNKBxK/giphy.gif
(change the cigaratte for a joystick and there you go: average gen Y guy in a relationship)

p.s. I'm not sure about the situation of Spain but from what I've heard is no different than other countries in the West, like England for instance.

Oh of course there are many people like that too, but they don't hide it here. They openly say they want to live and enjoy life and that kids would bother them and take too much of their money lol

But I was referring to the people that wish to have kids but can't even move out of their parents house bc everything is so fuckin expensive nowadays and the pay sucks. The apartment prices are like three times bigger than the minumum pay. That's what I'm talking about.

Personally, I wanna have like 4-5 kids but 1, it's hard to find men willing to raise that many kids, many don't even want one, 2, the ones that do want kids when they're waaaaaaay older, like around 35-45, 3d everything is too expensive to live on your own, more so with kids. Especially anything related to school lol the books are fuckin expensive.

Nurzat
06-07-2019, 09:29 PM
IS EUROPE LOST?

YES IT IS :thumb001:

non-European immigrants will be majority across Western Europe within the next two decades :) if the EU won't impose immigration on the Eastern Bloc, we could see White immigration from Western Europe to Eastern Bloc (Czech Rep, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, even Romania)

Dick
06-07-2019, 09:31 PM
we could see White immigration from Western Europe to Eastern Bloc (Czech Rep, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, even Romania)

I dont think so. Majority of western europeans are liberal pussies.

Ford
06-07-2019, 09:33 PM
Eastern Europe will be emptied by its own volition and replaced by gypsies before Western Europe falls xD

IrisSelene
06-07-2019, 09:34 PM

non-European immigrants will be majority across Western Europe within the next two decades :) if the EU won't impose immigration on the Eastern Bloc, we could see White immigration from Western Europe to Eastern Bloc (Czech Rep, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, even Romania)

That won't happen because in west europe, from my own experience, they think east europe is basically gypsies, thiefs, criminals, poverty, etc.

Adamm
06-07-2019, 09:34 PM
When you remove religion and patriarchy from society you become cucked and your women don't marry anymore, they will endless ride the cock carousel because they free and empowered resulting in less babies per average. Liberalism and progression is a double edged sword, it's fun and all good at the beginning but when you start to lose your identity and roots you'll start to ask yourself: was it all worth it?

Nurzat
06-07-2019, 09:35 PM
That won't happen because in west europe, from my own experience, they think east europe is basically gypsies, thiefs, criminals, poverty, etc.

they will very much prefer that compared to what expects them when Pakistanis, Somalis and SSA will be majority in their own countries.

Lazio
06-07-2019, 09:39 PM
But I was referring to the people that wish to have kids but can't even move out of their parents house bc everything is so fuckin expensive nowadays and the pay sucks. The apartment prices are like three times bigger than the minumum pay. That's what I'm talking about.
Get yourself a resolute man (or if you are in a relationship already: inspire yours to be one (its not that hard really, if you show support to your partner he will probably strive for your good)).

Personally, I wanna have like 4-5 kids
That's great! : D

Aldaris
06-07-2019, 09:42 PM
When you remove religion and patriarchy from society you become cucked and your women don't marry anymore, they will endless ride the cock carousel because they free and empowered resulting in less babies per average. Liberalism and progression is a double edged sword, it's fun and all good at the beginning but when you start to lose your identity and roots you'll start to ask yourself: was it all worth it?

Wow, sincerely. If only the values of my fellows can match that of yours.

IrisSelene
06-07-2019, 09:42 PM
they will very much prefer that compared to what expects them when Pakistanis, Somalis and SSA will be majority in their own countries.

There's a divide here. Some are tired already of the muslim immigrants especially bc theyre starting to ask for more and more rights lmao but some are stupid and are in favor... They tried to ban women going in swimming clothes during Ramadan........ In the fuckin summer. To "respect" them or whatever.

But there's also a huge hatred for eastern europeans, especially romanians lol

Nurzat
06-07-2019, 09:50 PM
There's a divide here. Some are tired already of the muslim immigrants especially bc theyre starting to ask for more and more rights lmao but some are stupid and are in favor... They tried to ban women going in swimming clothes during Ramadan........ In the fuckin summer. To "respect" them or whatever.

Spain is a moderately poor country like all the Mediterranean. I wasn't refering to them when I said Western Europe

Dick
06-07-2019, 09:54 PM

respect is earned not given.

War Chef
06-07-2019, 09:55 PM
respect is earned not given.

Given is earned not respected.

Aldaris
06-07-2019, 09:57 PM

And if so, I would sooner die than to allow that. As goes for muslims and any other aliens.

Inquizzzitor
06-07-2019, 09:58 PM
The thing is, demographics will cease to be a major determining factor in terms of birth rate within the next 50 years as third world countries with currently high birth rates have still seen their birth rates halved in the last couple of decades and these will continue to dwindle as example upon example has shown that with more education, more choices for women and fewer housewives, the birth rates plummet. So in about 50 years, it'll be more or less set, barring any major unforeseen surprises. At that time, Christianity and Islam will be roughly the same size, but the share of the human population subscribing to one of these two religions will continue to climb for the next few decades (almost all other religions are losing ground).

However, this does not account for continued migration which may see continued changes in specific countries' demographics. Europe is a perfect example. The Muslim population will continue to increase and probably still has the potential to double, or more, in many European countries.

pulstar
06-07-2019, 10:10 PM
The thing is, demographics will cease to be a major determining factor in terms of birth rate within the next 50 years as third world countries with currently high birth rates have still seen their birth rates halved in the last couple of decades and these will continue to dwindle as example upon example has shown that with more education, more choices for women and fewer housewives, the birth rates plummet. So in about 50 years, it'll be more or less set, barring any major unforeseen surprises. At that time, Christianity and Islam will be roughly the same size, but the share of the human population subscribing to one of these two religions will continue to climb for the next few decades (almost all other religions are losing ground).

However, this does not account for continued migration which may see continued changes in specific countries' demographics. Europe is a perfect example. The Muslim population will continue to increase and probably still has the potential to double, or more, in many European countries.

Only third world countries with high birth rates (5+ children) (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/children-born-per-woman) are countries like Mali, Niger, Chad, Burkina Faso, Somalia, Uganda, DR Congo, Angola and Mozambique. All others have significantly less and also you need to take into account number of deaths by the age of 5 (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/child-mortality), which is > 5% in these countries as the most notable reason why people have a lot of kids.

Aldaris
06-07-2019, 10:43 PM

And you would tolerate that? Hosting something with such an attitude towards us? Never! Assuming that, they should be culled like rabid animals. I indeed hope muslims and SSAs will ravage their lands and turn them into ashes, as I don't see the main threat in muslims, SSAs, or whatever, but in western European tainted presence in our countries.

Aldaris
06-07-2019, 11:06 PM

You are saying such things so... casually. Unlike you, I am half Iberian by heritage and I do not live in Spain, yet I am deeply disturbed by this. Or maybe I am disturbed by the fact, that you seemingly are not.

War Chef
06-07-2019, 11:10 PM

That's because Spanish people have inferiority complex, and to feel "special" they masturbate to how "western" they are. Part of that includes looking down on easterners because it makes them feel better about their pathetic selves.

Aldaris
06-07-2019, 11:19 PM
That's because Spanish people have inferiority complex, and to feel "special" they masturbate to how "western" they are. Part of that includes looking down on easterners because it makes them feel better about their pathetic selves.

I will be polite to you indeed, Reptile, but this concerns me aswell. Elaborate on that inferiority complex thingy, please.

Lazio
06-07-2019, 11:28 PM
That's because Spanish people have inferiority complex

LOL
Some people in this forum really love to talk about things they don't have any idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xTsym4be5g

Spanish people are one of the most uplifting people that I know in Europe, and most of them are proud of what they are (not because of politics, the video was just a quasi-random one, but they really are into their culture and they don't worship other countries like many Easterns love to praise "mother Russia").

War Chef
06-07-2019, 11:32 PM
I will be polite to you indeed, Reptile, but this concerns me aswell. Elaborate on that inferiority complex thingy, please.

https://i.imgur.com/73NZplG.jpg

LOL
Some people in this forum really love to talk about things they don't have any idea.

Spanish people are one of the most uplifting people that I know in Europe, and most of them are proud of what they are (not because of politics, the video was just a quasi-random one, but they really are into their culture and they don't worship other countries like many Easterns love to praise "mother Russia").

You only say that because you live in a country surrounded by Iberians. And you are most likely not fully German but big % Portuguese.

Aldaris
06-07-2019, 11:42 PM

And cheers to you, Reptile! Although this one is actually shitty. :(

http://postimg.cz/images/z5c9.jpg

Jana
06-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Iberians are proud people, overly arrogant even. Inferiority complex ? I don't think so, more like opposite.

Tong
06-08-2019, 12:02 AM
no they don't lol, most of africa isn't very muslim and a lot of muslim countries have negative birth rates now.

that said, europe is lost

Aldaris
06-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Iberians are proud people, overly arrogant even. Inferiority complex ? I don't think so, more like opposite.

We are merely aware of the fact, that we are the best.

Lazio
06-08-2019, 12:09 AM
You only say that because you live in a country surrounded by Iberians. And you are most likely not fully German but big % Portuguese.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AlertAliveAbyssiniancat-small.gif
Again, spreading things you don't know about. You can bet I'm not fully German pal, in fact, you can bet I'm 0% German. I've never claimed that. You assumed that because I said on the other thread that I believe that Soviets and Brits would fail against Germany without the aid from USA? LOL Some people here are quick to assume stuff.
trivia:
I was born in the land of my ancestors (and all of them were from the same land). I've lived and travel in many places already, and that doesn't mean that I like all the places that I went.
I am I T A L I A N!

IrisSelene
06-08-2019, 12:18 AM
Spain is a moderately poor country like all the Mediterranean. I wasn't refering to them when I said Western EuropeI wouldn't say it's poor... But decreasing in wealth yes lol

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

IrisSelene
06-08-2019, 12:20 AM
You are saying such things so... casually. Unlike you, I am half Iberian by heritage and I do not live in Spain, yet I am deeply disturbed by this. Or maybe I am disturbed by the fact, that you seemingly are not.I have become used to it. After facing so much hate for being Romanian and called a whore and thief just because of how the media shows Romania and Romanians to be.

I have seen how quickly their expressions change when I tell them I'm Romanian.

IrisSelene
06-08-2019, 12:21 AM
That's because Spanish people have inferiority complex, and to feel "special" they masturbate to how "western" they are. Part of that includes looking down on easterners because it makes them feel better about their pathetic selves.Idk if it's bc of that tbh

Nurzat
06-08-2019, 04:52 AM
And you would tolerate that? Hosting something with such an attitude towards us? Never! Assuming that, they should be culled like rabid animals. I indeed hope muslims and SSAs will ravage their lands and turn them into ashes, as I don't see the main threat in muslims, SSAs, or whatever, but in western European tainted presence in our countries.

I was thinking about the non-feminist ones coming to the Eastern Bloc, because the marxist feminists I assume will like the output of their policies in the future. but yes, the feminists are the most unwelcome, moreso than any third worlders. also, non-Euros will definitely get another response from the locals in the East if they try and do the shit they do in the West, because we have our savage dudes too that won't take such shit

Dick
06-08-2019, 04:54 AM
I was thinking about the non-feminist ones coming to the Eastern Bloc, because the marxist feminists I assume will like the output of their policies in the future. but yes, the feminists are the most unwelcome, moreso than any third worlders. also, non-Euros will definitely get another response from the locals in the East if they try and do the shit they do in the West, because we have our savage dudes too that won't take such shit

:heartbea:

Aldaris
06-08-2019, 10:27 AM
I have become used to it. After facing so much hate for being Romanian and called a whore and thief just because of how the media shows Romania and Romanians to be.

I have seen how quickly their expressions change when I tell them I'm Romanian.

What? You should never get used to such a treatment. I am aware, that one's status and honor is dependent on ethnicity, but I have some good news aswell. If your countrymen bring shame on your heritage, nothing is lost as long as you keep fighting for it and maintain your own dignity by all costs. Do not ever accept being disrespected. I'm sure, that the effort will provide a lot of consolation.

Aldaris
06-08-2019, 11:48 AM

I am afraid, you give us way too much credit. We are paranoid about non-Europeans, yet we fail to see, that we ourselves are our greatest enemies. We let aliens to steal our females (notice how IrisSelene described she has been labeled as a whore for being Romanian), while our men are willing to do degrading jobs in foreign countries. I have never sullied my honor, but I won't pretend, that there are no people who bring shame on my noble heritage. Ones such as you and me can no longer afford to be so naive, for thinking that we are ok, while it is the westerners who have a serious problem, is nothing but a fleeting dream.

Nurzat
06-08-2019, 12:30 PM
I am afraid, you give us way too much credit. We are paranoid about non-Europeans, yet we fail to see, that we ourselves are our greatest enemies. We let aliens to steal our females (notice how IrisSelene described she has been labeled as a whore for being Romanian), while our men are willing to do degrading jobs in foreign countries. I have never sullied my honor, but I won't pretend, that there are no people who bring shame on my noble heritage. Ones such as you and me can no longer afford to be so naive, for thinking that we are ok, while it is the westerners who have a serious problem, is nothing but a fleeting dream.

about this I have posted a lot, about the flaws of Romania, the Balkans, the East, so that the other Romanian users consider me a troll. so we are on the same note here too.

Aldaris
06-08-2019, 12:45 PM
about this I have posted a lot, about the flaws of Romania, the Balkans, the East, so that the other Romanian users consider me a troll. so we are on the same note here too.

Healthy degree of criticism is always desirable, but never forget about the glory of your ancestors. I know this is not your case, but a general point is, that being ashamed of one’s heritage is heinous.

Inquizzzitor
06-16-2019, 08:43 PM
Only third world countries with high birth rates (5+ children) (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/children-born-per-woman) are countries like Mali, Niger, Chad, Burkina Faso, Somalia, Uganda, DR Congo, Angola and Mozambique. All others have significantly less and also you need to take into account number of deaths by the age of 5 (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/child-mortality), which is > 5% in these countries as the most notable reason why people have a lot of kids.

Hi, yes, I have taken that into account and those are precisely the countries I was highlighting. Their birth rates continue to decrease. Yes they have higher infant mortality rates than developed countries, of course, but their population is still growing faster given that they are averaging twice or more as many children as most Western countries.

In any case, the percentage of humanity ascribing to either Christianity or Islam will continue to rise and both those religions will be roughly equal in size and claim every 2 out of 3 humans as adherent in 50 years time....which is REALLY saying something given that China and India who are overwhelmingly neither Muslim or Christian.

pulstar
06-16-2019, 09:50 PM
Hi, yes, I have taken that into account and those are precisely the countries I was highlighting. Their birth rates continue to decrease. Yes they have higher infant mortality rates than developed countries, of course, but their population is still growing faster given that they are averaging twice or more as many children as most Western countries.

In any case, the percentage of humanity ascribing to either Christianity or Islam will continue to rise and both those religions will be roughly equal in size and claim every 2 out of 3 humans as adherent in 50 years time....which is REALLY saying something given that China and India who are overwhelmingly neither Muslim or Christian.
Yes, but as they are getting more educated and socially responsible (both as a parents and as citizens), their population growth will decline and reach European. Also their views will change when new generation replace older.

The Lawspeaker
06-16-2019, 09:52 PM
No.

Voskos
06-16-2019, 10:03 PM
The good years when everyone was happy are gone, unfortunately.

Catarinense1998
06-16-2019, 10:31 PM
It's not my business, and I don't know. According to I have seen, politicians like Macron doesn't give a fuck if France become more african. If africans vote for him, then he will take how much immigrants he wants. Obviously, he needs the pro immigration propaganda working for him. If you europeans allowed SSA and muslins enter in your countries, you will pay for it. Good luck.

All this discussion has deep roots: women having few babies, high cost of life due to welfare-state's high taxes, feminism and LGBT propaganda infecting young people. I don't have hopes. I think you guys need to wait for some big catasthophe like a special virus that only affects immigrants, or a good economic crisis to destroy the welfare state. Maybe a tsunami or an earthquake too. All is lost according to what I have read. Good luck again.

sean
08-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Besides the mass immigration that affects the rich parts of Europe, every country has a negative birthrate. Meanwhile Africa and most Muslim countries have very concerning high birthrate. Can Europe be saved.

My prediction is that the more things will start heating up there (rampant crime, high taxes), the more young people will flee the country. We will witness a white flight.

I think Europeans shouldn't be defeatists they should internalise their struggle and act on it.

RenaRyuguu
08-14-2019, 09:31 AM
Europe is not lost. Europeans are coming in huge waves over to America however family migration is strict and only some Europeans are allowed in easily for the most part since they are also building a wall near Mexico as they promised they'd do. The EU will open it's doors soon to American passport users and Americans will be coming back home to trace their heritage whereas Europeans will be going to America like me to find their adopted cousins and places where their ancestors lived.

luc2112
08-14-2019, 03:13 PM

We are not surrounded by Iberians in southern Brazil, but we are pan-euro in general.
Part of Germans Suffer From Psychological Disorders, you should look better the US. I like the germans but i can't deny their problems.

Portuguese and Spanish show good behavior and mental health in America, but not in their home countries.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
08-14-2019, 03:22 PM
It's not my business, and I don't know. According to I have seen, politicians like Macron doesn't give a fuck if France become more african. If africans vote for him, then he will take how much immigrants he wants. Obviously, he needs the pro immigration propaganda working for him. If you europeans allowed SSA and muslins enter in your countries, you will pay for it. Good luck.

All this discussion has deep roots: women having few babies, high cost of life due to welfare-state's high taxes, feminism and LGBT propaganda infecting young people. I don't have hopes. I think you guys need to wait for some big catasthophe like a special virus that only affects immigrants, or a good economic crisis to destroy the welfare state. Maybe a tsunami or an earthquake too. All is lost according to what I have read. Good luck again.

correct

the western world has sold a shallow lifestyle to it's people, based on neo-liberal consumerist capitalism.....

people think the key to happiness and success is to accumulate material goods

so both men and women are obliged to work, with little extra time and money for kids...hence a negative birthrate

this society however relies on ever more consumers....

so they've allowed mass immigration to happen....and many of these people come from cultures very different to those of the west

KuriousKatKommittee
08-15-2019, 12:33 AM
Most unironically:

Have sex
(in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction multiple times),
incels.

*sips tea*

http://www.asamnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Rodger-Elliot1.jpg

cyrus
08-15-2019, 07:30 AM
Damn right is lost, the west and north-west are already lost but they didn't figure it yet, dunno how long the easterners can hold it but chances are slim.

Antimatter
08-15-2019, 07:09 PM
No. It's not yet lost not will it be so. Such conspiracy theories hold no further ground than a theory claiming the core of the earth is filled with grilled beef ribs. Europe lost around 40 million lives in 1936-1945, you expect it to be lost to migrants? It's also awful how you clump Europeans into 1 category.

Lousianaboy
08-15-2019, 07:18 PM
I hope that our womans and mans wont mix our race, i have not seen cases of interracial couples in europe

coolfrenchguy
08-15-2019, 08:54 PM
not me even there is some truth
i like you, iris i respect you as romanian , and i don't confused romanians and roms/gypsies/sintis, gypsies are a plague,i don't like them aside mortimer ,but he's really aside and integrated,a small part of them live like us,but for those who live in dumbsters and refused to work,yes because people refused to said the truth but they are parasites and refused to work since centuries, living at the hooks of society,sometimes delinquants,not always but you have a gypsie mentality, i have met a gypsie kid one day ,not really mean and funny somewhere,but thief,since some years they tried to made a bit low profile ,because they are not stupids,but with them you always need to watch your 6 because they are like the foxes,recently they have a new new hobby it's to sectionnate and stilling the cables on the railways ,because they resell the copper or other similar metallic materials,and it's 5,296 €$/kg for copper,1,568 $€/kg for aluminium,for example,they are a plague,sometimes they could be very agressive,i haven't never been troubles with them but i seen them turning around with they small trucks doing the special trashes, all immatriculated in RO.

mitalit
03-26-2021, 08:53 PM
The ethnic populations of European countries, yes.
Even those that currently have few immigrants.