PDA

View Full Version : hello

RED
03-11-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm extremely concerned about the wellbeing or even the continued existence of America as a free country. I talk about the people whom I have concluded are at the bottom of various problems. In the government, and society at large, I see Jewish influence and manipulation as the crux of many major problems, as to why America and Americans are threatened. When I refer to these Jews, I am not referring to all Jews. Maybe for the sake of political correctness, I should post this disclaimer everytime I say Jew. I don't know about all Jews, but I'm of Italian decent, but I consider myself an American ... period, and my concerns are for America and my emnity is directed at those who would destroy America.

You don't have to be an anti-Semite to notice where these ideas of political correctness and multiculturalism originate from and who benefits, or the damage to Americans it has done. But you do have to violate PC to say: Jews. Why is that? They themselves call themselves jews, so therefore, I call them jews. Is it factually incorrect to note that the West's entertainment, mass media, legal profession, and banking systems are disproportionately controlled, even dominated, by Jews? Am I imagining their inordinate sway in academia, and more importantly, their influence on the US Government? Is it pure speculation to note that these institutions overwhelmingly favor everything PC - they are the very tools by which PC is spread? I speak also about the problem of the very visible black crime and violence. If you're unaware of this danger, if you are white, go take a walk through the ghetto, and "if" you make it out, let me know. However, when I make these allegations or report actual dangerous individuals that are dangerous to America and victimize Americans, Americans of any race, these situations that can readily be seen, I do not mean all Jews are involved, or that all blacks are guilty of criminal activity or any other anti-social misbehavior.

I am not a supporter of any anti-american or white supremacist groups. I am an American patriot trying to reach other AMERICAN patriots with the truth and show them it's alright to speak out against the entities that are destroying us. Political correctness be damned. America is at stake. Good Americans can be a member of any ethnic group. They simply have to want to love America, be loyal Americans, and be for America first.

Isn't it amazing that simply because these people are Jewish, we cannot question anything they do. If you do or point out some anti-American, illegal or anti white behavior condoned or promoted by these people, you are demonized as an anti-semite. And these same people through PC, have applied it to protect blacks and all other minorities from criticism. No matter the anti-social or criminal behavior of any of these minority groups, you may not bring it up, because to do so, opens you up to ridicule as a racist, but my accusations and depiction of facts has nothing to do with their color. This tactic is employed for nothing less than to silence the conversation. I suggest if I called them group A or group B, maybe some of you would be more inclined to listen, because you haven't been brainwashed to protect group A and group B. But the people who are causing the problems are the people I'm talking about. It doesn't matter their ethnicity. The guilty party is the guilty party. The Jews are the entity who have made it a "crime" to say certain words. They are at the bottom of it. Sorry, but It is what it is.

People are controlled and brainwashed so completely by PC and the propaganda the mass media puts out, they have made it so you can't even point out or bring these problems without being condemned by the very victims of these problems. How hard are these manipulators laughing at us? We're their entertainment. Traitors have taken the helm. The rapid decline of America and the situation we face is not an accident.

Loki
03-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Hi, I think you posted this in the wrong section. This is the introduction section where you tell us something about yourself.

Instead I see Jews Jews Jews Jews ... come on man. This is not Stormfront, you don't have to do this in order to impress us.

If someone can't even make a proper intro thread without mentioning Jews I have serious doubts. You have mentioned Jews/Jew/Jewish 10 times in 5 paragraphs.

The Lawspeaker
03-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Well then. I can't say that I am pleased with your rant but alright...
Welcome aboard :rolleyes:- you may need to forgive me for the lack of a warm welcome and the fact that I will not offer you the traditional welcome cake.
After all- the "introduction" that you made in your continuous rants against Die Ewige Jude made me feel a bit..... nauseated

RED
03-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Hi, I think you posted this in the wrong section. This is the introduction section where you tell us something about yourself.

Instead I see Jews Jews Jews Jews ... come on man. This is not Stormfront, you don't have to do this in order to impress us.

If someone can't even make a proper intro thread without mentioning Jews I have serious doubts. You have mentioned Jews/Jew/Jewish 10 times in 5 paragraphs.

So, what you're saying is the discussion of what jews are about is forbidden here?

RED
03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Well then. I can't say that I am pleased with your rant but alright...
Welcome aboard :rolleyes:- you may need to forgive me for the lack of a warm welcome and the fact that I will not offer you the traditional welcome cake.
After all- the "introduction" that you made in your continuous rants against Die Ewige Jude made me feel a bit..... nauseated

You're entitled to feel any way you want.

Loki
03-11-2009, 07:27 PM
So, what you're saying is the discussion of what jews are about is forbidden here?

No, we have plenty of threads on Jews. You can use the search function.

The Lawspeaker
03-11-2009, 07:29 PM
You're entitled to feel any way you want.
Answers like this convince that you have indeed come to the wrong forum...

Beorn
03-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Welcome, RED. :)

You sure got a thing for Jews, hey?

RED
03-11-2009, 07:31 PM
The jews have created the very atmosphere that I am encountering here. They are the censors. Political correctness that jews created, is the trigger that gives you the nauseous feeling you are all suffering. As I said before, they identify themselves as jews, therefore I use the same word.

Loki
03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
The jews have created the very atmosphere that I am encountering here. They are the censors. Political correctness that jews created, is the trigger that gives you the nauseous feeling you are all suffering. As I said before, they identify themselves as jews, therefore I use the same word.

This is retarded. Of your 23 posts on this new forum, ALL of them have been about Jews. WTF? Oh sorry, one was about niggers.

RED
03-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Welcome, RED. :)

You sure got a thing for Jews, hey?

I believe you have a similar thing for Muslims. :D And I understand that. When one's country is under siege by outsiders, it is only natural to point out who they are, and the destruction they are deliberately causing. I didn't understand there were so many European posters on this site, but I do understand that Muslims are more in the forefront of their disdain, and rightfully so. I may be wrong, but I believe the reason there are too many Muslims in your countries is because of jew manipulation of immigration laws. That jews are the cause of it. They are the primary force, the vanguard if you will, behind the open immigration of third world peoples into the US. This is one of their methods of destroying white countries.

RED
03-11-2009, 07:41 PM
This is retarded. Of your 23 posts on this new forum, ALL of them have been about Jews. WTF? Oh sorry, one was about niggers.

Actually, I think all of your objections to conversation are retarded. The thread is about jews, afterall. What did you expect me to talk about. Aborigenes? I lurked for a couple days. Seemed pretty dead around here. I guess that's what you prefer.

Loki
03-11-2009, 07:42 PM
The thread is about jews, afterall. What did you expect me to talk about. Aborigenes? I lurked for a couple days. Seemed pretty dead around here. I guess that's what you prefer.

You mean to say you can't talk about anything except Jews? Fascinating.

Pretty dead? I don't think so mate. We are busier than Skadi even these days.

Ĉmeric
03-11-2009, 07:45 PM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg201/Aemeric/HelloSmiley444.gif

Well at least you're not going on about how the Mayflower descendents are really a bunch of mixraced octoroons.:D

Beorn
03-11-2009, 07:59 PM
I believe you have a similar thing for Muslims.

Only because they are physically manifested upon the English nation.

The same can also be said for the African nationals, Indians, Pakistanis, Poles, Latvians, Czechs, etc, etc...

I may be wrong, but I believe the reason there are too many Muslims in your countries is because of jew manipulation of immigration laws. That jews are the cause of it.My blame lies squarely upon the middle classes of Britain who keep voting for inept politicians with detrimental views on immigration.

Aemma
03-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Actually, I think all of your objections to conversation are retarded. The thread is about jews, afterall. What did you expect me to talk about. Aborigenes? I lurked for a couple days. Seemed pretty dead around here. I guess that's what you prefer.

Hey man, is this what you do when you walk into somebody's home? You're in somebody's hall here; there's a certain etiquette or code having to do with some minimum of decorum and respect. Be mindful of that please.

Thanks...Aemma

RED
03-11-2009, 08:10 PM
You mean to say you can't talk about anything except Jews? Fascinating.

Pretty dead? I don't think so mate. We are busier than Skadi even these days.

Obviously you have too much time on your hands. You lock threads because you don't agree with the premise. But then when you live somewhere where they imprison those who have another view of how a historic event went down, what can you expect?

Tolleson
03-11-2009, 08:10 PM
:wavey001:

RED
03-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey man, is this what you do when you walk into somebody's home? You're in somebody's hall here; there's a certain etiquette or code having to do with some minimum of decorum and respect. Be mindful of that please.

Thanks...Aemma

I note, free discussion is discouraged. Guess I'm nobody's lapdog.

SPQR
Welcome to the Apricity,
http://www.sigmabetathetapi.org/images/Random/Hebrew%20Hammer.jpg

Loki
Obviously you have too much time on your hands. You lock threads because you don't agree with the premise. But then when you live somewhere where they imprison those who have another view of how a historic event went down, what can you expect?

Ok that's all I needed to hear. Goodbye, happy landings.

Ĉmeric
@RED: Would we know you from any other forums? If so by what username? And what is the meaning behind RED? You're not some sort of neocom(munist) are you?

Aemma
03-11-2009, 08:13 PM
I note, free discussion is discouraged. Guess I'm nobody's lapdog.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!