PDA

View Full Version : Which country churns out the worst tourists?

El_Abominacion
05-11-2019, 09:08 PM
I vouch China wbu

Bellbeaking
05-11-2019, 09:08 PM
england

Black Panther
05-11-2019, 09:10 PM
China, UK and USA, by far. These folks have god complexes.

frankhammer
05-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Here, it would be Chinese. But mainly Chinese tourists on (Chinese) bus tours organised in China by Chinese. The crowding of sidewalks, spitting, smoking and general rude behaviour is not similar to the Chinese migrants that arrive here though. These migrants seem to be several classes above the former.

Maybe the Euro freedom campers could learn to use the many publicly available facilities available to them :shrug: The fringes of our forests, bush and unspoilt beaches are not toilets.

Other than that, I've never experienced any rude behaviour from other visitors. Europeans, Latin Americans and Americans that arrive here are civilised peoples.

Daco Celtic
05-11-2019, 09:21 PM
China

TheMaestro
05-11-2019, 09:27 PM
China

Why?

Tenma de Pegasus
05-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Why are chinese tourists so hated around the World? I heard they dont higiene and respect to touristic places.

Daco Celtic
05-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Why?

Personal observation of tourists visiting America. It's also well documented. In fairness, it's usually older Chinese tourists.

TheMaestro
05-11-2019, 09:36 PM
Personal observation of tourists visiting America. It's also well documented. In fairness, it's usually older Chinese tourists.

What are they doing? "Well documented" lol.

Daco Celtic
05-11-2019, 09:38 PM

Is this really news to you? You aren't familiar with the reputation of Chinese tourists?

TheMaestro
05-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Is this really news to you? You aren't familiar with the reputation of Chinese tourists?

I am still waiting for the answer, tell me what those cruel drunk Chinese elder do.

Daco Celtic
05-11-2019, 09:54 PM
I am still waiting for the answer, tell me what those cruel drunk Chinese elder do.

Mainly loud, rude behavior. It's no big deal man. I'm just telling you want I've seen. I have no problem whatsoever with Chinese-Americans so don't get the wrong idea. By the way, others have mentioned Chinese on this thread, why don't you ask them? I'm flattered you come to me for such questions.

TheMaestro
05-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Mainly loud, rude behavior. It's no big deal man. I'm just telling you want I've seen. I have no problem whatsoever with Chinese-Americans so don't get the wrong idea. By the way, others have mentioned Chinese on this thread, why don't you ask them? I'm flattered you come to me for such questions.

You mentioned just them. And lol, mainly loud? Chinese are not loud at all, they are pretty introverted, they only lack of English language.

Daco Celtic
05-11-2019, 10:04 PM
You mentioned just them. And lol, mainly loud? Chinese are not loud at all, they are pretty introverted, they only lack of English language.

Come on now, we don't want to stereotype the Chinese. That's the "model minority" stereotype. That's racist. :p In all seriousness, I've found Chinese-Americans to be quiet, respectful people. They often speak better English than many white Americans. I've just seen a different behavior with some Chinese tourists. It's a matter of culture, not race. That's all. No hard feelings.

TheMaestro
05-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Come on now, we don't want to stereotype the Chinese. That's the "model minority" stereotype. That's racist. :p In all seriousness, I've found Chinese-Americans to be quiet, respectful people. They often speak better English than many white Americans. I've just seen a different behavior with some Chinese tourists. It's a matter of culture, not race. That's all. No hard feelings.

I am not talking about minorities or citizens, I am talking about purely tourist coming to see the sights. I was talking about tourists, If I had to talk about chinese minorities it would be much more.

Westbrook
05-11-2019, 10:23 PM
China and it's not even close

Westbrook
05-11-2019, 10:25 PM
They don't wait their turn for anything, they travel in loud rude herds, they spit and litter everywhere, they don't show respect for anything.

Roy
05-11-2019, 10:34 PM
I vouch China wbu

Chinese. Most of the food here becomes wasted by that mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0

The Japanese stopped visiting Taiwan as tourists (their number has dropped) after the Chinese from the mainland began arriving to Taiwan en masse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoUhKP2mQto

They also allow their children to defecate and piss all over airport terminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2fbj3hepoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQ_eXLkP08

Westbrook
05-11-2019, 11:03 PM
They're like locusts everywhere they go
Chinese. Most of the food here becomes wasted by that mob.

[video=youtube;wMVjskBB4w0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0[video]

The Japanese stopped visiting Taiwan as tourists (their number has dropped) after the Chinese from the mainland began arriving to Taiwan en masse.

[video=youtube;PoUhKP2mQto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoUhKP2mQto[video]

They also allow their children to defecate and piss all over airport terminals.

[video=youtube;R2fbj3hepoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2fbj3hepoE[video]

[video=youtube;nRQ_eXLkP08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQ_eXLkP08[video]

Borealis
05-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Here, it would be Chinese. But mainly Chinese tourists on (Chinese) bus tours organised in China by Chinese. The crowding of sidewalks, spitting, smoking and general rude behaviour is not similar to the Chinese migrants that arrive here though. These migrants seem to be several classes above the former.

Maybe the Euro freedom campers could learn to use the many publicly available facilities available to them :shrug: The fringes of our forests, bush and unspoilt beaches are not toilets.

Other than that, I've never experienced any rude behaviour from other visitors. Europeans, Latin Americans and Americans that arrive here are civilised peoples.

Your avatar looks like Bryan Cranston with hair.

frankhammer
05-11-2019, 11:15 PM

Those I've seen behave in a rude manner, I would characterise as peasants with money. They look different to migrants. Mainly middle aged too.

Borealis
05-11-2019, 11:16 PM
I cant say Ive witnessed the uncivilized behavior of Chinese tourists but Im not surprised at all. They're like a massive swarm living in their own bubble, inoculated from any pressure. Unlike tourists from other countries they seem to act like they're completely at home due to their numbers.

Westbrook
05-11-2019, 11:17 PM
You don't know who Gordon Freeman is?
Your avatar looks like Bryan Cranston with hair.

Turkophagos
05-11-2019, 11:19 PM
English.

Borealis
05-11-2019, 11:22 PM
You don't know who Gordon Freeman is?

Nope, could not care less

arkas
05-12-2019, 12:08 AM
India and China. I was saddened to see so much graffiti on lesser known historical sites when I went to India, mainly caused by local tourists. Chinese tourists in Australia have zero chill level, there will be a tsunami and you'll see them still taking a group shot in front of the harbour bridge.

Lone male Australian tourists also have a bad reputation in SE Asian countries I heard.

Zeus
05-12-2019, 12:12 AM
I don't like to stereotype but im going to anyway lol :p I travel a lot and it's probably the Chinese, but then again, im an american, so maybe I'm just the annoying one.

MysteriousWays
05-12-2019, 12:14 AM
I agree with China.

Odin
05-25-2019, 12:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b1XXGiL.jpg

The Lawspeaker
05-25-2019, 12:58 PM
China. Hands down.

MinervaItalica
05-25-2019, 01:03 PM
English, Americans, French and Spaniards.

American steal from Pompeii and piss in fountains... :picard1:

French and Spaniards do bath in Trevi and Venice canal... French also mark monuments.

English all above plus walk in the streets of Venice barefoot lol privitives...

I would also add Netherlands but those are mostly hooligans, if they count as tourists...

billErobreren
05-25-2019, 01:10 PM
Chinese, just godawful

Russians are abysmal to deal with especially the women, much like the Chinese, a bunch of nouveau riche commies

British, they're pretty fun to be around until someone gets a drink and then the shit hits the fan

https://i.imgur.com/b1XXGiL.jpg

I'd say pretty accurate, though the Chinese are way worse, the British don't have that shitty an attitude they just get shitfaced

sean
07-18-2019, 08:53 AM
China and India.

farke1
07-18-2019, 09:12 AM
Obviously the Chinese, and anyone who says otherwise either has been fortunate enough to have no experience with them or is inherently biased. They travel in massive groups, are *extremely* loud and dirty, they take their shoes and socks off on public transport and they regularly spit and throw litter on the pavement. They've also got extremely poor personal boundaries - when I was living in Norway in 2017, a Chinese tourist asked if she could take a picture of my eyes because they're blue (wtf?) and an older Chinese lady kept stroking my hair.

Obviously not all Chinese people are like this and I'm not for a second claiming that there aren't also lovely and respectful Chinese tourists, but since the premise of this thread is to generalise an entire nationality then there is literally no other answer one could give.

The Lawspeaker
07-18-2019, 04:34 PM
Germans. In 1940-1945 they came without visas, they overstayed their terms and they weren't overly polite either. They started digging holes in all our beaches, turned all our art work, clocks and bikes into souvenirs and they didn't even pay for it !

:P

Westbrook
07-18-2019, 04:41 PM
I studied abroad in Britain during college which included a lot of parties and trips to the continent with friends...The thing about drinking with Brits is you have to know what not to take seriously but also be ready to fight at times.
Chinese, just godawful

Russians are abysmal to deal with especially the women, much like the Chinese, a bunch of nouveau riche commies

British, they're pretty fun to be around until someone gets a drink and then the shit hits the fan

I'd say pretty accurate, though the Chinese are way worse, the British don't have that shitty an attitude they just get shitfaced

Cristiano viejo
07-18-2019, 04:45 PM
British. They are absolute garbage.