PDA

View Full Version : Islam on Balkans

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 03:01 PM
Islam is the second strongest religion after Orthodox Christianity on Balkans.

Before Orthodox Uprisings it was Primary religion for several hundred years.

The majority of Balkan muslims were Greeks who were later after 1920 exchanged for Anatolian Orthodox population.

After them 2nd place are South Slavs then Albanians as unique group.

Since 1820 till today: Greece and Serbia have removed their Muslim populace by moving them to Turkey, while
territories like Bosnia, Albania kept their muslim populace since they were majority.

Bulgaria had a significant muslim populace as well, but I know little about them.

Modern Turkey hosts from 4-10 million Balkan Muslims, without counting Anatolian Greek converts.

This is 2010 Balkan Muslims Map:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/25/Islam_in_Europe-2010.svg/1024px-Islam_in_Europe-2010.svg.png

TheMaestro
05-12-2019, 03:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8iGB590.gif

Decius
05-12-2019, 03:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XTueZ9u.png?1

Tigranes
05-12-2019, 03:08 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/978/974/bd1.jpg

ixulescu
05-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Islam is foreign to Europe and so foreign to the Balkans. We don't need Islamic states in Europe. European states are secular.

People should just convert back to Christianity. Islam just divides the Balkans uselessly.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Islam is foreign to Europe and so foreign to the Balkans. We don't need Islamic states in Europe. European states are secular.

People should just convert back to Christianity. Islam just divides the Balkans uselessly.

Why would someone from Balkans reconvert to your religion?

Do you hear yourself?

Why does it bothers you?

I am not bothered by Orthodox Christianity, nor do I ask you to reconvert to my religion so I can feel better.

Blondie
05-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Balkan muslims aren't real muslims they drink alcohol a lot, eat pig etc.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 04:13 PM

So?

Pribislav
05-12-2019, 04:17 PM

+1

Blondie
05-12-2019, 04:20 PM
So?

So Islam will just disappear in Balkans soon ;) 150 years ago every 3. balkanite was muslim, today circa every 13. people is muslim, and 90% of these muslims are cultural muslims not religious.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 04:24 PM

Can you explain to me while states are secular, how a continent can be Christian? You contradict yourself. On the other hand, no one defends the idea states should be ruled with Islam, they must be secular of course.

Islam is native to the Balkans. Ottoman Empire was part of European Civilization. Today's Muslim Balkanite's are past's Bogomil's. They have never been true Christian. One doesn't have the right to questioning other's religion even if s/he worships to the dick.

The diversity of Balkans not only about religion. But if we gonna make comment on religion perspective, Muslims have the right to live there as much as Christians because both populations are native to there. They haven't migrated from Middle-East, unlike Western European Muslims. If you're going to try to convert them to Christianism, then they will have the right to do the same thing either by peace or blood.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 04:26 PM
So Islam will just disappear in Balkans soon ;) 150 years ago every 3. balkanite was muslim, today circa every 13. people is muslim, and 90% of these muslims are cultural muslims not religious.

It is not about Islam, religions will disappear in world soon. The reason why the amount of Balkan Muslims reduced is they migrated to Turkey. And half of Turkey is "very religious".

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 04:26 PM
Can you explain to me while states are secular, how a continent can be Christian? You contradict yourself. On the other hand, no one defends the idea states should be ruled with Islam, they must be secular of course.

Islam is native to the Balkans. Ottoman Empire was part of European Civilization. Today's Muslim Balkanite's are past's Bogomil's. They have never been true Christian. One doesn't have the right to questioning other's religion even if s/he worships to the dick.

The diversity of Balkans not only about religion. But if we gonna make comment on religion perspective, Muslims have the right to live there as much as Christians because both populations are native to there. They haven't migrated from Middle-East, unlike Western European Muslims. If you're going to try to convert them to Christianism, then they will have the right to do the same thing either by peace or blood.

Bogomilism was never widespread in Bosnia apart of elite, it was majority Catholic with small orthodox minority in the east.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 04:28 PM
When Ottomans conquered Bosnia they destroyed 464 Catholic churches and 48 francisian monestaries. No religion brought by occupier sword can be called ''native''.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Bogomilism was never widespread in Bosnia apart of elite, it was majority Catholic with small orthodox minority in the east.

This doesn't change anything, apparently, they have different cultures or willings than their brothers so they made different choices. Bogomilism is the main key to this change in the Balkans.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 04:32 PM
This doesn't change anything, apparently, they have different cultures or willings than their brothers so they made different choices. Bogomilism is the main key to this change in the Balkans.

Yea I know. It triggered Catholic crusade in Bosnia that made many nobles turn to Islam instead. Man whos nick I have himself helped Ottomans take Bosnia, be it intentionally or not.

Together with Tvrtko II he formed a movement against Hungary and Sigismund of Luxembourg. After Sigismund's military intervention in 1408 and the massacre of the Bosnian army, he allied himself with Sigismund. However, Hungary's victory in Bosnia and the retaking of the throne by King Ostoja weakened him severely. He soon lost control over the islands he had been given, as well as Split. At this point he sought help from the Ottoman Empire. The Hungarian army was defeated at Lašva in 1415, but this would open the door to Ottoman expansion into Bosnia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrvoje_Vuk%C4%8Di%C4%87_Hrvatini%C4%87

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Why do you thumb me down, subhuman piece of shit ? Facts hurt Turk ?

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 04:38 PM
When Ottomans conquered Bosnia they destroyed 464 Catholic churches and 48 francisian monestaries. No religion brought by occupier sword can be called ''native''.

All lies.

Catholics were never widespread in Bosnia

Orthodox Churches were converted to mosques by Bosnian orthodox converts

Pope forced King to convert to Catholicism, Population never followed him... they ridiculed him instead.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 04:40 PM
All lies.

Catholics were never widespread in Bosnia

Orthodox Churches were converted to mosques by Bosnian orthodox converts

There are no orthodox churches older than Ottoman era in Bosnia imbecile, apart for few. And Bosnian Francisians were only one who preserved memory of Bosnian Kingdom.
Last Bosnian Queen died in Rome.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 04:41 PM

So how your ancestors became Christian while they are a Pagan? I'm sure they really liked that religion and wanted to become Christian without any questioning. How romantic. What did your ancestors feel when Illyria occupied by Romans? Or Slav tribes tortured by Romans? I'm sure they embraced with their conquerors. Because if they hadn't, Christianism couldn't be native to the Balkans because religion by occupier sword can't be called "native".

If it is not native to the Balkans, how I'm both Muslim and carrying Balkan DNA?

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Sub

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 04:44 PM
So how your ancestors became Christian while they are a Pagan? I'm sure they really liked that religion and wanted to become Christian without any questioning. How romantic. What did your ancestors feel when Illyria occupied by Romans? Or Slav tribes tortured by Romans? I'm sure they embraced with their conquerors. Because if they hadn't, Christianism couldn't be native to the Balkans because religion by occupier sword can't be called "native".

If it is not native to the Balkans, how I'm both Muslim and carrying Balkan DNA?

My ancestors asked Rome to be baptised, nobody forced them to be Christian unlike in Baltic region for example. And there is historical source about that. So yes, for us its native.

On this, a large army from Francia marched against them, and after they had fought one another for seven years, at last the Croats managed to prevail and destroyed all the Franks with their leader who was called Kotzilis. From that time they remained independent and autonomous, and they requested they holy baptism from the bishop of Rome, and bishops were sent who baptized them in the time of Porinos their prince.

You're mostly native to Balkan, but Islam isn't.

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Since 1820 till today: Greece and Serbia have removed their Muslim populace by moving them to Turkey.

A good move population exanges.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 04:47 PM

Mehmed II Fatih was Serbo-Greek-Turk admixted like Pomaks and he was recognized as Emperor of Romans along with other titles by Ecumenal Patriarchate of Constantinople namely Gennadios II

He proclaimed Islam as the NEW STATE RELIGION.

And I don't have to talk with Catholics or Germans what do they think about Islam on Balkans or Anatolia for they were always hostile to us.

Aspirin
05-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Islam is native to the Balkans. Ottoman Empire was part of European Civilization.

:confused:

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 04:49 PM
One day subhuman Bosniensis will be expelled from former Croatian capital he currently reside in, and that will be justice.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 04:49 PM
A good move population exanges.

Well a Bad move for you, for your people are predominantly Muslims today in Turkey.

Muslim Greeks in Turkey = 15-20 mil

Orthodox Greeks in Greece = 9 mil

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 04:50 PM
One day subhuman Bosniensis will be expelled from former Croatian capital he currently reside in, and that will be justice.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/0a014a511c22027e757d10cb29d4211c.jpg

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 05:05 PM
My ancestors asked Rome to be baptised, nobody forced them to be Christian unlike in Baltic region for example. And there is historical source about that. So yes, for us its native.

On this, a large army from Francia marched against them, and after they had fought one another for seven years, at last the Croats managed to prevail and destroyed all the Franks with their leader who was called Kotzilis. From that time they remained independent and autonomous, and they requested they holy baptism from the bishop of Rome, and bishops were sent who baptized them in the time of Porinos their prince.

You're mostly native to Balkan, but Islam isn't.

You remind me of the Turks. They are also thinking they became Muslim by peace, Arabs just offered them to become Muslim and they accepted gently. They also have various sources for this.

All of my known ancestors lived in the Balkans. They fought in the Balkan Wars. They died in Balkans. They created cities in the Balkans. They were Muslims. I'm Balkan-born and i'm Muslim. Can you explain how a person who all of his ancestors comes from the same region for centuries and they all have the same religion with that person, can be native to these lands but his religion can't? Isn't it utter nonsense?

:confused:

Ottoman Empire won the right to enter the European Council.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_(1856)

On the other hand, "The sick, old man of Europe", not Middle-East. The main driving force of the Ottoman Empire were Balkans, not Anatolia.

Dušan
05-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Islam is the second strongest religion after Orthodox Christianity on Balkans.

Before Orthodox Uprisings it was Primary religion for several hundred years.

The majority of Balkan muslims were Greeks who were later after 1920 exchanged for Anatolian Orthodox population.

After them 2nd place are South Slavs then Albanians as unique group.

Since 1820 till today: Greece and Serbia have removed their Muslim populace by moving them to Turkey, while
territories like Bosnia, Albania kept their muslim populace since they were majority.

Muslims never were majority population in Balkans.
They were minority in Serbia, as well in Bosnia, until census 1971. when their number surpasses number of Orthodox Serbs in Bosnia.

As for Greek-Turkey population exchange, 355.000 Muslims moved from Greece to Turkey.
It is significant lower than number of Greeks that were expelled from Smyrna and surrounding greek regions.

The 1923 population exchange between Greece and Turkey (Greek: Ἡ Ἀνταλλαγή, romanized: I Antallagí, Ottoman Turkish: مبادله‎, romanized: Mübâdele) stemmed from the "Convention Concerning the Exchange of Greek and Turkish Populations" signed at Lausanne, Switzerland, on 30 January 1923, by the governments of Greece and Turkey. It involved at least 1.6 million people (1,221,489 Greek Orthodox from Asia Minor, Eastern Thrace, the Pontic Alps and the Caucasus, and 355,000 Muslims from Greece), most of whom were forcibly made refugees and de jure denaturalized from their homelands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Muslims never were majority population in Balkans.
They were minority in Serbia, as well in Bosnia, until census 1971. when their number surpasses number of Orthodox Serbs in Bosnia.

As for Greek-Turkey population exchange, 355.000 Muslims moved from Greece to Turkey.
It is significant lower than number of Greeks that were expelled from Smyrna and surrounding greek regions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey

not 355.000 ... 1000 max.

But in Jasenovac 10 mil Serbs died.

Serbian math was never good.

ixulescu
05-12-2019, 05:09 PM

In Europe the population is Christian, the states are secular. This is because Christianity asks for a division of the state and church.
In Europe it was the states that wanted to dominate/assimilate the Church (not so much now), in Islam it is the religion that asks for the Caliphate (the Islamized state). Islam and Christianity are diametrically opposed, that's why they cannot coexist in the same state. However, Christianity can coexist with religions that do no want to overcome the state.

Islam is not native here because it was imposed by force and the Ottoman empire was a steamy pile of shit. European my ass.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 05:13 PM
In Europe the population is Christian, the states are secular. This is because Christianity asks for a division of the state and church.
In Europe it was the states that wanted to dominate/assimilate the Church (not so much now), in Islam it is the religion that asks for the Caliphate (the Islamized state). Islam and Christianity are diametrically opposed, that's why they cannot coexist in the same state. However, Christianity can coexist with religions that do no want to overcome the state.

Islam is not native here because it was imposed by force and the Ottoman empire was a steamy pile of shit. European my ass.

Justinian butchered half of Balkans to impose Christianity?

He castrated people who refused Christianity.

Who do you think you are talking to?

Do you think people forgot how Christianity came to Balkans?

With Ruthless brute force.

Dušan
05-12-2019, 05:14 PM
not 355.000 ... 1000 max.

But in Jasenovac 10 mil Serbs died.

Serbian math was never good.

Why are you thumbing me down, idiot?

The source is english wikipedia.

You want turkish wikipedia?

Mübadele ile 1.200.000 Ortodoks Hristiyan Rum Anadolu'dan Yunanistan'a, 500.000 Müslüman Türk de Yunanistan'dan Türkiye'ye göç etmek zorunda kalmıştır.

https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BCrkiye-Yunanistan_n%C3%BCfus_m%C3%BCbadelesi

500.000 is still much lower than 1.200.000.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 05:15 PM
No point to discuss with Shitniensis, he is biggest shame of TA South Slav members.

Blondie
05-12-2019, 05:18 PM
You remind me of the Turks. They are also thinking they became Muslim by peace, Arabs just offered them to become Muslim and they accepted gently. They also have various sources for this.

All of my known ancestors lived in the Balkans. They fought in the Balkan Wars. They died in Balkans. They created cities in the Balkans. They were Muslims. I'm Balkan-born and i'm Muslim. Can you explain how a person who all of his ancestors comes from the same region for centuries and they all have the same religion with that person, can be native to these lands but his religion can't? Isn't it utter nonsense?

And there are many european people who are/were buddhist for several generations, but it doesn't mean Buddhism is native in Europe. Islam have nothing to do with european civilization, european values, culture, that's totally foreign here. You can be native in Balkans but not your religion.

Ottoman Empire won the right to enter the European Council.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_(1856)

On the other hand, "The sick, old man of Europe", not Middle-East. The main driving force of the Ottoman Empire were Balkans, not Anatolia.

The Ottoman Empire isn't european neither Turkey (only 3% in East Thracia), but i can accept a turkish people as european if he/she looks european and he/she accept our culture, values, lifestyle so if his/her culture isn't muslim. Islam was always enemy of european civilization remember for ottomans, moors, muslim mongols etc.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Why are you thumbing me down, idiot?

The source is english wikipedia.

You want turkish wikipedia?

https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BCrkiye-Yunanistan_n%C3%BCfus_m%C3%BCbadelesi

500.000 is still much lower than 1.200.000.

those are invented numbers and they are much larger.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 05:20 PM
No point to discuss with Shitniensis, he is biggest shame of TA South Slav members.

2 mil Bosniaks thinks similarly like I do... so don't call my name. I don't give a fuck about Croats are what you think about us.

itilvolga
05-12-2019, 05:26 PM
And there are many european people who are/were buddhist for several generations, but it doesn't mean Buddhism is native in Europe. Islam have nothing to do with european civilization, european values, culture, that's totally foreign here. You can be native in Balkans but not your religion.

The Ottoman Empire isn't european neither Turkey (only 3% in East Thracia), but i can accept a turkish people as european if he/she looks european and he/she accept our culture, values, lifestyle so if his/her culture isn't muslim. Islam was always enemy of european civilization remember for ottomans, moors, muslim mongols etc.

You need to understand that only people can be native in a geography; not religions. Religion is a choice while genetics is not. Muslim Balkanites are native as much as Christian Balkanites, that's for sure. Religions and ideologies are both choices and that's the same bullshit when you say "nationalist Balkanites are native but communist Balkanites are not" to me. Don't tell me religions affect culture, ideologies do the same, a commie and a conservative can't have same values even if they are siblings (so from the same culture).

ixulescu
05-12-2019, 05:30 PM

By that time, Justinian time most of the Balkans was Christian already, and people converted voluntarily. Only the newcomers were not Christian.
Roman empire had at least 100 years of persecution against Christians, some centuries prior.

And again, you're confusing what states are doing with what the Church is doing. It wasn't the Church asking for the persecution of non-Christians, it was the state that found Christianity politically useful.
In Islam these things are in reverse. It is the muslims asking for the persecution of non-believers.

You have to be stupid to think that these situations are even remotely similar.

Albobalboa
05-12-2019, 05:35 PM
I like how hatred for Islam is the one thing that makes east-Europeans feel relevant.

As if the ideals of Europe have anything to do with Eastern European peoples like Romanians and Slavs. When your ethnonym to western Europe literally comes from you being slaves, it's safe to say you aren't the high ranking influencers of the continent.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 05:35 PM
By that time, Justinian time most of the Balkans was Christian already, and people converted voluntarily. Only the newcomers were not Christian.
Roman empire had at least 100 years of persecution against Christians, some centuries prior.

And again you're confusing what states are doing with what the Church is doing. It wasn't the Church asking for the persecution of non-Christians, it was the state that found Christianity politically useful.
In the Islam these things are in reverse. It is the muslims asking for the persecution of non-believers.

You have to be stupid to think that these situations are even remotely similar.

Ha?

in 8th century A.D. Ecumenal Patriarchate ordered execution of Hellenic Pagan Maniote Greeks for they were worshiping Zeus.

Edict of Milan = Permitted Christian to practice religion in Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire called down a LAW to execute every Hellene on SPOT for worshiping "False Gods"

Christian religion was spread with BLOODBATH on Balkans.

Ottoman Empire had a LEGAL INSTITUTION for Orthodox Christians.

Do you know how many times we could execute Orthodox Christians on Balkans if we wanted.. anytime.. with a snap of the fingers Christians would have been no more.

And now you accuse us for having an EQUAL right you have.

Do I have as a Balkan guy AN EQUAL right as you to pick a religion?

ixulescu
05-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Ha?

in 8th century A.D. Ecumenal Patriarchate ordered execution of Hellenic Pagan Maniote Greeks for they were worshiping Zeus.

Edict of Milan = Permitted Christian to practice religion in Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire called down a LAW to execute every Hellene on SPOT for worshiping "False Gods"

Christian religion was spread with BLOODBATH on Balkans.

Ottoman Empire had a LEGAL INSTITUTION for Orthodox Christians.

Do you know how many times we could execute Orthodox Christians on Balkans if we wanted.. anytime.. with a snap of the fingers Christians would have been no more.

And now you accuse us for having an EQUAL right you have.

Do I have as a Balkan guy AN EQUAL right as you to pick a religion?

You can pick any religion you want, but don't expect Christians to want share a state with Muslims.

In the meanwhile Bosnia is a Balkan state - if you think Bosnia can develop separately from its neighbors, be my guest to try it, but it's a fool's errand.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 05:45 PM
2 mil Bosniaks thinks similarly like I do... so don't call my name. I don't give a fuck about Croats are what you think about us.

Nah, they aren't nearly as retarded as you are (though good part is, due to backward nature of Bosnia). Don't pretend to be typical guy with your Roman larping, you belong to mental institution.

Free Herzeg-Bosnia! :thumb001:

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 05:47 PM

Christianity asks for a division of the state and church because you have lived the age of enlightenment. Before that state leaders were just a puppet of the religious leaders. Islam needed such a thing and Turkey applied by forming a secular country. We should evaluate the bringing of the Quran according to the time of writing. There is no need to apply Sharia-rules anymore because there are already legal codes to stabilize social life. The reason for the Sharia was this. And we have another solution fits today's conditions. Christianity can coexist with religions that do not want to overcome the state. Because you wanted it can. With the same logic, Islam also can. Check today's Western Muslims. Are they Sharia supporters?

Really? Is this your explaining? I expect more subtle answers and i haven't asked for your personal opinion about the Ottoman Empire.

What brought Buddhism to the European continent? Are you serious about this argument? Islam was present in the Balkans with high amounts for centuries and elites were Muslim. Today there are 10-15m Muslim people comes from the Balkan lineage. You don't know them because they migrated to Turkey. Imagine they haven't migrated to Turkey and stayed in their homelands. Could you say they are not native to the Balkans?

Doesn't matter whether you accepted or not. Your ancestors are accepted the Ottomans are a European country. Genetic results as evidence to the Europeness of these people. And they are Muslim at the same time. If you're accepting them as European then you accept Muslims as native but you can't say that.

Blondie
05-12-2019, 06:00 PM
You need to understand that only people can be native in a geography; not religions. Religion is a choice while genetics is not. Muslim Balkanites are native as much as Christian Balkanites, that's for sure. Religions and ideologies are both choices and that's the same bullshit when you say "nationalist Balkanites are native but communist Balkanites are not" to me. Don't tell me religions affect culture, ideologies do the same, a commie and a conservative can't have same values even if they are siblings (so from the same culture).

This is simple not true, shintoism is native in Japan and only in Japan, mexicayotl is native in Mexico etc etc, religions can be native in some areas. Maybe the first christians were middle easternes but the Roman Empire (which was european state) adopted christinaity and the european culture is based on romans, so christianity in native in Europe unlike Islam which always tried to destroy it. Yes there are some muslim country in Europe like Bosnia or Albania but this is result of foreign invasion and forced islamization. Islam culture was incompatible with european values, civilization, it have nothing to do with us.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 06:06 PM
This is simple not true, shintoism is native in Japan and only in Japan, mexicayotl is native in Mexico etc etc, religions can be native in some areas. Maybe the first christians were middle easternes but the Roman Empire (which was european state) adopted christinaity and the european culture is based on romans, so christianity in native in Europe unlike Islam which always tried to destroy it. Yes there are some muslim country in Europe like Bosnia or Albania but this is result of foreign invasion and forced islamization. Islam culture was incompatible with european values, civilization, it have nothing to do with us.

"Foreign Invasion" = Successor of Roman Empire.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 06:11 PM
"Foreign Invasion" = Successor of Roman Empire.

They will never figure that one out.

Mehmed II was recognized by Ecumenal Patriarchate and he was even partially Greek.

They don't like facts, they only follow passion.

Now we have that GERMANS are lecturing people of Istanbul who is European and who isn't, because they think that RELIGION defines who is European and who isn't.

We shouldn't discuss with them at all. Let them believe whatever they want.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 06:28 PM
It's not, it has been imposed in the last couple hundreds of years.

Ottoman Empire never contributed to any Civilization, let alone European one. It only spread misery wherever it went through.

Islam present in the Balkans since 1356.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87impe_Castle

Ottoman Empire never contributed to any Civilization, let alone European one. It only spread misery wherever it went through.

So? What is the relevance to the topic?

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Horse shit

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 06:32 PM

Ottoman Empire never contributed to any Civilization, let alone European one. It only spread misery wherever it went through.Ottomans was the cancer of Haemus peninsula.

The whole Europe faced the Renaissance in Balkans... Darkness.

Ford
05-12-2019, 06:33 PM
They will never figure that one out.

Mehmed II was recognized by Ecumenal Patriarchate and he was even partially Greek.

They don't like facts, they only follow passion.

Now we have that GERMANS are lecturing people of Istanbul who is European and who isn't, because they think that RELIGION defines who is European and who isn't.

We shouldn't discuss with them at all. Let them believe whatever they want.

The European identity as we know today didn't even exist until the early 19th century. The heart of the European identity has always been Christianity (or "Christendom"). Balkans as a whole, regardless of religion, has through the years (basically from Ottoman conquest to their breakup) become something that is barely European in the cultural sense. It's essentially a buffer region of two (or three depending how you look at it) civilizations, not really belonging to either.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 06:36 PM
The European identity as we know today didn't even exist until the early 19th century. The heart of the European identity has always been Christianity (or "Christendom"). Balkans as a whole, regardless of religion, has through the years (basically from Ottoman conquest to their breakup) become something that is barely European in the cultural sense. It's essentially a buffer region of two (or three depending how you look at it) civilizations, not really belonging to either.

Well depending what you consider European.

I agree for example with Byzantines who never acknowledged anything beyond Byzantine Empire as European.

Since those people converted mostly to Islam, I've continued Tradition where Byzantine/Ottoman culture of Balkans and Anatolia is the only thing that exist.

France, Germany, Britain... who are they? I don't know nor do I care.

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 06:37 PM
Neo-Ottomanism is far the worst ideology more than Communism.

Cumansky
05-12-2019, 06:38 PM
"While its leaders wrangled among themselves, Christendom watched the Ottomans slowly encroach. By the end of 1461, all that remained of the Byzantine oikoumene—the Duchy of Athens, the Despotate of Morea, and the Empire of Trebizond—had passed into Turkish hands. Serbia capitulated in 1459 and Bosnia four years later. Albania was overrun in 1468. Across the Danube, the Transylvanian state of Wallachia, which had maintained a precarious independence under the infamous Prince Vlad Drakula, known as “the Impaler” because of his favorite method of disposing of his opponents, fell in 1462. The neighboring principality of Moldavia followed in 1504.

The Ottomans launched a counterattack, but in twenty minutes they had been beaten back. Because of deep ravines and other terrain problems, the Poles had been slow to engage, but when they came in on the Christian right, the battle was decided. At about 4 p.m., the various Christian forces advanced on all sides, Sobieski leading his “winged hussars” (Walahi fam that was us, just know) in what was a decisive charge against the Ottoman cavalry. By late afternoon, the Turkish lines began to waver. A desperate Kara Mustafa led his personal escort into the fray, hoping to withstand the Christian onslaught, but could do no more than rescue the flag of the Prophet.

“We came, we saw, and God conquered,” wrote Sobieski to Pope Innocent XI, echoing Julius Caesar’s famous remark on the conquest of Pontus, in modern Turkey. The siege was ended. Those Turks who had not been killed or captured fled back toward Belgrade. Kara Mustafa succeeded in taking most of his treasure with him, but it would do him little good. As so often happened to those who had failed the sultan, he was strangled two months later."

THE END.

itilvolga
05-12-2019, 06:44 PM

Yes, Shintoism came to exist in Japan. If you think Shintoism belongs to only Japan just because of this, then, sorry but Hungarians also don't belong to Europe since their ancestors didn't come to exist in Europe.

You also contradict with yourself when you say “The first Christians were Middle Easterners but the Roman Empire adopted Christianity.” because the flrst Muslims were Middle Easterners but it doesn’t change the fact that Ottoman Empire adopted Islam as a state religion and Balkanites were Ottomans as much as Turks. (Also Ottoman Empire was a part of European civilization.)

You Christians claim that your sense of Christianity is quite different than the sense of Christianity in Middle East so European Christianity is purely native in Europe but Islam also has same situation, sense of Islam is not same in Balkans with the sense of Islam in Middle East. Muslim Balkanites also blended Islam with their European culture.

Teutone
05-12-2019, 06:50 PM
This should be the rolemodel of balkan muslims

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emir_Kusturica

On Đurđevdan (St. George's Day) in 2005, he was baptised into the Serbian Orthodox Church as Nemanja Kusturica (Немања Кустурица) at the Savina monastery near Herceg Novi, Montenegro.[44][45] To his critics who considered this the final betrayal of his Bosniak roots, he replied that:

“ My father was an atheist and he always described himself as a Serb. OK, maybe we were Muslim for 250 years, but we were Orthodox before that and deep down we were always Serbs, religion cannot change that. "

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Islam was imposed to almost all balkanites in early 16th century.Surely if I dig well enough through the internet I can find all kinds of non-christian fortifications in Europe more than 2 thousand years ago.Europe has a Christian identity, Islam is foreign here or better said its as native in Balkans as gypsies/turks.

You made a claim and I answered.If it had no relevance you shouldn't have made it in the first place, you're just contradicting yourself now.

Islam imposed Bulgarians since 1356 and Greeks since 1071. Religion can be native to the person's himself/herself. And Balkan Turks, Pomaks, Bosniaks and Albanians are native to the Balkans.

I haven't claimed Ottoman Empire is a perfect state to live. What the fuck are you talking about?

pulstar
05-12-2019, 06:56 PM
All religions were imposed.

Got to agree here.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Byzantines are Ottomans

Byzantine Culture is Ottoman Culture

Byzantines mixed with Turks and Created Ottoman Empire.

Ottoman Empire is muslim ver. of Byzantine Empire + Turks.

Ottomans contributed to civilization that what Byzantines contributed for Byzantines are 70% of Ottomans.

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 06:59 PM
Neo-Ottomanism...

Nasty Agenda

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Neo-Ottomanism...

Nasty Agenda

why was he unbanned again?

Papastratosels26
05-12-2019, 07:01 PM
why was he unbanned again?Dunno...

Ford
05-12-2019, 07:01 PM
France, Germany, Britain... who are they? I don't know nor do I care.

They've been the ones (although not the only western Europeans) to carry the continent's scientific and intellectual thought for centuries, how can I not care about them? What has the Balkans produced which is of any relevance except for a few authors and scientists who wouldn't even have achieved anything if it wasn't for Austrian influence later on.

itilvolga
05-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Bad analogy, finno-ugric people are native to Europe, their home was west of Urals.

You can't put Ottoman Empire and civilization in the same sentence

Proof?

I don’t waste my time with socks, certain troll.

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:04 PM
They've been the ones (although not the only western Europeans) to carry the continent's scientific and intellectual thought for centuries, how can I not care about them? What has the Balkans produced which is of any relevance except for a few authors and scientists who wouldn't even have achieved anything if it wasn't for Austrian influence later on.

dont be like that, Christian Balkanites were held back by islamic supression. The byzantine empire was top notch and balkan will regain importance.

viva christendom

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 07:06 PM
dont be like that, Christian Balkanites were held back by islamic supression. The byzantine empire was top notch and balkan will regain importance.

viva christendom

byzantine empire are muslims, not christians.

We used to be christians, we carried byzantine empire.

Our empire was Anti-Catholic and Anti-Germanic

Center of that Empire was in Anatolia.

I dare so called "Greeks" to say otherwise.

Nurzat
05-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Romania has small but native Tatar community in Dobrudja (around 50,000 at the census, real number of people of Tatar/Turkish ancestry is larger of course). many mosques in the region each town has one, I think some villages as well, I'll just post a few.

mosque (cami) Gazi Ali Pașa in Babadağ, Tulça county
https://www.info-delta.ro/poze_info/image/vestigii/geamia/babadab_new2.jpg

Abdülmecid mosque in Mecidiye (Medjidiye), Köstence (Kyustendje) county
http://primaria-medgidia.ro/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/v2-pentru-pagina-fFACEBOOK-1024x768.jpg

Ismihan Sultan mosque in Mankalya, Köstence county
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Moscheia-Esmahan-Sultan.jpg/1200px-Moscheia-Esmahan-Sultan.jpg

Aziziye mosque in Tulça by the Danube
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Geamia_Azizyie_-_vedere_de_pe_Dunare.jpg

Mahmut Yazıcı mosque in İshakçı, Tulça county
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Moske_Isaccea.jpg

Mestan Ağa mosque in Maçin, Tulça county
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Geamia_din_M%C4%83cin_M%C4%83cin_Mosque%2C_Romania .jpg

Mehmet Efendi mosque in Boğazköy, Köstence county
https://audiotravelguide.ro/wp-content/uploads/1071_feat-1024x683.jpg

Ford
05-12-2019, 07:07 PM

viva christendom

I meant that we never produced anything relevant during the Ottomans. I've said it before but a few decades of Austrian influence did more good to us than centuries of Ottoman influence.

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:08 PM
I meant that we never produced anything relevant during the Ottomans. I've said it before but a few decades of Austrian influence did more good to us than centuries of Ottoman influence.

Oh yes, but even incredible geniuses like the Swiss people would produce nothing under islamic rule.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 07:09 PM

They are not Byzantine Balkan / Anatolian people, hence their success story is of no importance.

Their greatest success is usurpation of Patriarchate of Rome (Western Pentarch) and destruction of Rome.

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:11 PM
byzantine empire are muslims, not christians.

We used to be christians, we carried byzantine empire.

Our empire was Anti-Catholic and Anti-Germanic

Center of that Empire was in Anatolia.

I dare so called "Greeks" to say otherwise.

everyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that the ottoman empire has nothing to do with ANY European empire ever.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 07:15 PM
everyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that the ottoman empire has nothing to do with ANY European empire ever.

Hahahah poor Teutone, your historians wrote you invented history in your books. HAhahah

Let me feed you with only one info:

Demetrios Chalkondyles (1423–1511), referring to an Islamized Christian noble: "... This Mahmud, son of Michael, is Triballian, which means Serbian, by his mother, and Greek by his father." or Mehmed the Conqueror when referring to the plundering of Serbia.

Turks have been assimilated by superior Byzantine populace, it's Byzantines who re-created their Empire as Ottoman Empire after converting to Turkish Culture and Islam.

The only non-European is YOU, go back to North Pole, Scandinavia and Steppe where you belong.

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Hahahah poor Teutone, your historians wrote you invented history in your books. HAhahah

Let me feed you with only one info:

Demetrios Chalkondyles (1423–1511), referring to an Islamized Christian noble: "... This Mahmud, son of Michael, is Triballian, which means Serbian, by his mother, and Greek by his father." or Mehmed the Conqueror when referring to the plundering of Serbia.

Turks have been assimilated by superior Byzantine populace, it's Byzantines who re-created their Empire as Ottoman Empire after converting to Turkish Culture and Islam.

The only non-European is YOU, go back to North Pole, Scandinavia and Steppe where you belong.

Do you have places like mental asylums in your city/village?

MagnusDark
05-12-2019, 07:18 PM

They don't want to admit every religion since the matriarchal age came by the sword. If they want to get technical, All religions are not native. most came from the east and central asian steppes. evolving over time.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 07:19 PM

spare me of those cheap comments please, rather educate your self with proper knowledge (not christian propaganda).

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 07:20 PM
They don't want to admit every religion since the matriarchal age came by the sword.

I gave example how it wasn't the case with my own ethnicity for example.

Nurzat
05-12-2019, 07:20 PM
I am honestly a bit sorry we are so wannabe Western in the region... maybe if the Ottomans would have converted us to Muslim faith we would be less in danger of being absorbed into Western feminist nonsense - I refer to the Balkan countries that are part of the European Union (Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria)

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 07:21 PM

His city is migrant hotspot (muslim bros) near Croatian border and he's probably scared as fuck to leave the house, hence mental problem intensified.

https://www.politico.eu/article/bosnias-migrant-route-bottleneck/

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:21 PM
spare me of those cheap comments please, rather educate your self with proper knowledge (not christian propaganda).

dude I educated you like 500times about those same issues with historical evidence, Islam is making you braindead.

I think besides you benig a muslim your quite a sympathic character, but everytime you start threads like this I just see another mohammed.

ShenGjergj
05-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Lack of money that's what Balkan people miss the most. Muslims or Christians if you show them some money they will all unite and drink rakia together.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Lack of money that's what Balkan people miss the most. Muslims or Christians if you show them some money they will all unite and drink rakia together.

And slit each other throats later. Balkan hospitality and cruelty towards neighbour go hand in hand.

Cumansky
05-12-2019, 07:30 PM

You know I agree what you saying 100% that Balkan can max their potential under any system other than Islamic rules, but is funny that under 120 years Austro Hungarian rule, Poland has taken their biggest step backwards in that era because prior to 1795 Poland was European superpower, whereas the Balkan has taken steps forward in that same time under Austro Hungarian rule showing backwards nature of Ottoman Empire on your culture. Is true.

Nikola Tesla is one person with heavy accomplishment in this world, even me typing this now is not possible if Nikola Tesla Ottoman.

Albobalboa
05-12-2019, 07:32 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

44,000,000 in 2010. Increasing exponentially since then, I assume.

The only thing that can stop islamization at this point is the united force of Romanians and Polish people, the leaders of the new Europe, in front of which, the whole world shall tremble.

Ford
05-12-2019, 07:35 PM

All the money in the world would do no real difference at this point, it would probably just disappear into some cunt's pocket. You need to root out the toxic mentality from its core and the rest will follow.

Bosniensis
dude I educated you like 500times about those same issues with historical evidence, Islam is making you braindead.

I think besides you benig a muslim your quite a sympathic character, but everytime you start threads like this I just see another mohammed.

You see Arab immigrant, you don't see me.

Your hatred toward migration in Germany has passed on us, cause those African, Asian migrants are supposedly muslims.

Leave us out of your migration problems.

renaissance12
I Agree

MagnusDark
05-12-2019, 07:36 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

44,000,000 in 2010. Increasing exponentially since then, I assume.

The only thing that can stop islamization at this point is the united force of Romanians and Polish people, the leaders of the new Europe, in front of which, the whole world shall tremble.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That made my day.

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:36 PM
You see Arab immigrant, you don't see me.

Your hatred toward migration in Germany has passed on us, cause those African, Asian migrants are supposedly muslims.

Do you think im stupid? As a born catholic I have proven more islamic knowledge than you.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Do you think im stupid? As a born catholic I have proven more islamic knowledge than you.

Balkaners were never good in theology, nor that is THAT important. We are not Arabs who have entire DAY to babble about religion yet 400 mil of them were incapable to Liberate Palestine against few mil. Jews.

People who know and talk too much about religion aren't religious at all.

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Balkaners were never good in theology, nor that is THAT important. We are not Arabs who have entire DAY to babble about religion yet 400 mil of them were incapable to Liberate Palestine against few mil. Jews.

People who know and talk too much about religion aren't religious at all.

nice logic lol

if you are religious you ofc study and learn your holy books.

Albobalboa
05-12-2019, 07:46 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That made my day.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/78/Di_Maio_2018.jpg/220px-Di_Maio_2018.jpg

Leader of the Italian right wing, I forgot to add Italians, known for their modern military prowess, who will complement the great forces of Romania and Poland in removing muslims. The fight for a white and pure Europe must continue.

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 07:46 PM
nice logic lol

if you are religious you ofc study and learn your holy books.

We do read our holy book.

God hasn't created a religion as science, 10 yr old kid can learn religion in a few days. Wisdom comes with years and dedication.

We have prayer, fasting, visiting holy places, and the biggest part of religion is: To have Faith.

Try your best to be good, avoid evil things and that's all.

Those who don't believe in anything they create a science out of religion for that is their profession and that's where they are stealing money.

Dick
05-12-2019, 07:47 PM
And slit each other throats later. Balkan hospitality and cruelty towards neighbour go hand in hand.

Lol like other slavs are any better. Seems as though poles and Czechs dislike each other, Ukraine and Russians are at war

Teutone
05-12-2019, 07:48 PM
We do read our holy book.

God hasn't created a religion as science, 10 yr old kid can learn religion in a few days. Wisdom comes with years and dedication.

We have prayer, fasting, visiting holy places, and the biggest part of religion is: To have Faith.

Try your best to be good, avoid evil things and that's all.

Those who don't believe in anything they create a science out of religion for that is their profession and that's where they are stealing money.

you are a joke to an actual muslim

Dick
05-12-2019, 07:49 PM
You know I agree what you saying 100% that Balkan can max their potential under any system other than Islamic rules, but is funny that under 120 years Austro Hungarian rule, Poland has taken their biggest step backwards in that era because prior to 1795 Poland was European superpower, whereas the Balkan has taken steps forward in that same time under Austro Hungarian rule showing backwards nature of Ottoman Empire on your culture. Is true.

Nikola Tesla is one person with heavy accomplishment in this world, even me typing this now is not possible if Nikola Tesla Ottoman.

The Ottoman Empire was backwards that’s not even worth refuting no matter how butthurt a Turk gets but anyway the only good times, economic growth etc. were under Tito and Yugoslavia for south slavs

Bosniensis
05-12-2019, 07:52 PM
you are a joke to an actual muslim

no those "actual muslims" are joke to us. So called muslims by profession.

Turkey is a muslim country, Iran is a muslim country, two states where talk is succeeded by hard work.

Ogi24
05-12-2019, 07:56 PM
To behonest the Ottomans where a big set back for each country on the Balkans. If not for them many would be better of.

Albobalboa
05-12-2019, 07:57 PM
To behonest the Ottomans where a big set back for each country on the Balkans. If not for them many would be better of.

You've been free from the Ottomans for over a hundred years now, you're still a pile of shit.

Sorry but I had to. Balkaners are too arrogant.

Dušan
05-12-2019, 07:58 PM
those are invented numbers and they are much larger.

Stop spreading lies.
There was census in Turkey in 1927. and 463.549 people have been registered as immigrants from Greece (3.4% of whole population of Turkey).

You can find that information in source that I already give you
https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BCrkiye-Yunanistan_n%C3%BCfus_m%C3%BCbadelesi#T%C3%BCrkiye 'de_m%C3%BCbadil_yerle%C5%9Fim_yerleri

As you can see, Muslim population was not majority in Balkan countries.

You lied in first post of this topic.

Lena
05-12-2019, 08:00 PM
After Great Schism and divisions introduction of a new, unknown religion to Balkans was wrong and dangerous ( it has been proven many times), no matter circumstances. Period.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 08:01 PM
The Ottoman Empire was backwards that’s not even worth refuting no matter how butthurt a Turk gets but anyway the only good times, economic growth etc. were under Tito and Yugoslavia for south slavs

There was no healthy growth apart from foreign handouts for sitting on 2 chairs
when old man died and credits had to be returned all went to hell. In late 80s food and electricity shortages were common occurence, ask any people who lived in that time.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Stop spreading lies.
There was census in Turkey in 1927. and 463.549 people have been registered as immigrants from Greece (3.4% of whole population of Turkey).

You can find that information in source that I already give you
https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BCrkiye-Yunanistan_n%C3%BCfus_m%C3%BCbadelesi#T%C3%BCrkiye 'de_m%C3%BCbadil_yerle%C5%9Fim_yerleri

As you can see, Muslim population was not majority in Balkan countries.

You lied in first post of this topic.

Every second post he makes is a lie, no suprises there.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Lol like other slavs are any better. Seems as though poles and Czechs dislike each other, Ukraine and Russians are at war

East Slavs aren't any better, I agree. West Slavs seem more civilised

Ogi24
05-12-2019, 08:07 PM
You've been free from the Ottomans for over a hundred years now, you're still a pile of shit.

Sorry but I had to. Balkaners are too arrogant.

So far i know Albania is also in the Balkans. The current state of Montengro comaperd to their neighbours is not so bad at all. But the Ottomans where direct or indirect responsible for the most wars.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 08:24 PM
And here is what I said:

The Muslim minority of Greece is the only explicitly recognized minority in Greece. It numbered 97,605 (0.91% of the population) according to the 1991 census,[1]

Open your slit eyes and read before posting meaningless garbage again.

And most muslim greeks are recent converts:
The Muslim faith is the creed of several ethnic groups living in the present territory of Greece, namely the Pomaks, ethnic Turks, certain Romani groups, and Greek Muslims particularly of Crete, Epirus, and western Greek Macedonia who converted mainly in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Some authors for example, explain the mass conversions that occurred in the 17th century[...]

LMFAO makes no sense whatsoever.You're just inventing definitons right now.Islam is not native to european's people culture.

So what, they are a menace and they will be deported soon enough.

You claimed Ottoman Empire was part of European Civilization and I have politely told you its not.That Ottoman Empire was a shithole too is another thing.

1. Majority of Balkan Muslims are Bulgarians and Greeks. So do Balkan Turks.
2. You're trying to explain me my people, Muslim minority of Greece is 180xxx today. Greece Turks who live in Turkey numbered 4.7m.
3. "And most muslim greeks are recent converts" That's not possible since Greek plexus is present in region since 1800s.
4. Religion is only can be about person's himself. Should i teach you the meaning of Secularism?
5. "So what, they are a menace and they will be deported soon enough." I will be waiting for it.
6. I haven't claimed Ottoman Empire was part of European Civilization because it is already accepted as an European nation in Paris Agreement. It is interesting a person from Romania blaims Ottoman Empire for being a shithole.

I'm talking with a person who still lives in dark age. Maybe this is the reason why Balkans still a "shithole".

Teutone
05-12-2019, 08:41 PM
no those "actual muslims" are joke to us. So called muslims by profession.

Turkey is a muslim country, Iran is a muslim country, two states where talk is succeeded by hard work.

Turkey was forcefully secularized by Atatürk.

Iran is a shia sharia country, they would kill you for blasphemy for insulting jesus and put you in jail for your drinking.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 08:56 PM
1. 2. 3. You got a black and white statistics and study about the number of muslims in greece(under 1%!) and that the conversion of most muslim balkanites started in late 15-early 16th century with most of the conversions being done recently late 17th early 18th century so shut the FUCK up.
4.How muslim a muslim in balkans feel means jack shit to me
5.No problem, make sure you have your bags ready

That's true, the primary reason Balkans are so backward compared to the West today is because of Ottoman's who systematically pillaged the territory and slaughtered the inhabitant.The problem for you is that the poorest balkan country is still miles ahead of the Turkey Islamic State which except for the tourist zones(that most were stolen from previous greco-roman inhabitants and renovated) looks like Iraq and I'd say the same for the hook nosed shitskin anatolian-arabo-chink dog inhabitants.

The thing you forgot in population exchange between Greece and Turkey around 1m Turk migrated to Turkey. Before exchange around 1m people migrated to Turkey after the Balkan Wars. Between 1923-2001 only from Western Thrace, 900.000 people migrated to Turkey. These stats just from Greece and non-mixed Greece Turks make 4.7m today. Prove your claim about 18th-century converts.

Thank you for the recommendation. I will make my guns ready.

If the Ottomans pillaged the territory and slaughtered the inhabitant you couldn't write these messages to me now. Also, Turkey is not an Islamic State. Get some education, this is for your country's future. Romania doesn't need an uneducated bag of shit like you.

Blondie
05-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Yes, Shintoism came to exist in Japan. If you think Shintoism belongs to only Japan just because of this, then, sorry but Hungarians also don't belong to Europe since their ancestors didn't come to exist in Europe.

You also contradict with yourself when you say “The first Christians were Middle Easterners but the Roman Empire adopted Christianity.” because the flrst Muslims were Middle Easterners but it doesn’t change the fact that Ottoman Empire adopted Islam as a state religion and Balkanites were Ottomans as much as Turks. (Also Ottoman Empire was a part of European civilization.)

You Christians claim that your sense of Christianity is quite different than the sense of Christianity in Middle East so European Christianity is purely native in Europe but Islam also has same situation, sense of Islam is not same in Balkans with the sense of Islam in Middle East. Muslim Balkanites also blended Islam with their European culture.

That's stupid logic, ancestors of hungarians are native europeans, just look any genetic map about modern hungarian genetic, where their genetic origin came from (slavs, germans, native pannonians) hungarians don't related to early magyars. The hungarian language is Finno-Ugric which is in Europe since neolithic age, when the first proto FU cultures formed. Don't worry i won't answer to your stupid insult where turks came from and when, but ottomans don't european, the turkish genetic isn't european:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2011.00701.x

neither the turkish language or culture.

Bornoz
05-12-2019, 09:15 PM
1. 2. 3. You got a black and white statistics and study about the number of muslims in greece(under 1%!) and that the conversion of most muslim balkanites started in late 15-early 16th century with most of the conversions being done recently late 17th early 18th century so shut the FUCK up.
4.How muslim a muslim in balkans feel means jack shit to me
5.No problem, make sure you have your bags ready
6.You got a short memory is seems

That's true, the primary reason Balkans are so backward compared to the West today is because of Ottoman's who systematically pillaged the territory and slaughtered the inhabitant.The problem for you is that the poorest balkan country is still miles ahead of the Turkey Islamic State which except for the tourist zones(that most were stolen from previous greco-roman inhabitants and renovated) looks like Iraq and I'd say the same for the hook nosed shitskin anatolian-arabo-chink dog inhabitants.

LOOOOL
Your ass is on a big fucking fire :lol:

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-12-2019, 09:15 PM
This dude is IncelSlayer, it's pretty clear.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 09:17 PM
No I didn't forgot, I just didn't give a shit about it cause its irrelevant to our discussion,we were discussing about the muslims in present day Balkans not those in Turkey.What Greece done all balkan countries should've done after the end of the Ottoman Empire.No problem, there is still time.

The number of christians killed just in Balkans by the Ottomans spanning over 5 centuries has atleast 6 digits.No imbecile I am allive today cause my ancestors slit the throat of yours.

LOL @ you if you think I read a single word

Discussion is about nativeness of Islam religion to the Balkans. All Balkan Turks are same, what is the difference between the ones who live in Turkey or in the Balkans? This is the 3rd time you haven't understood the main context of discussion. Low IQ perhaps?

The number of christians killed just in Balkans by the Ottomans spanning over 5 centuries has atleast 6 digits.No imbecile I am allive today cause my ancestors slit the throat of yours.

Your ancestors slit the throat of mine, but so how am i alive?

This picture is an insult to Hz. İsa, you stupid.

https://i.ibb.co/ZYPCztk/1549101474867.jpg

itilvolga
05-12-2019, 09:22 PM
LOOOOL
Your ass is on a big fucking fire :lol:

BIRAK KUDURSUN OOOOOOOH KUDUR KÖPEK

Dorian
05-12-2019, 09:26 PM

The only voice of raw truth,we don't care about natives or whatever..Balkans shall be completely christianized.

Bornoz
05-12-2019, 09:26 PM
BIRAK KUDURSUN OOOOOOOH KUDUR KÖPEK

ÇILDIR AQ ÇOCUU

itilvolga
05-12-2019, 09:28 PM
ÇILDIR AQ ÇOCUU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turkophagos
05-12-2019, 09:35 PM
http://www.agiasofia.com/1821/vasilika.jpg

De-islamization in balkans, since 1821.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Islam is not native to Balkans beause Balkans are part of Europe and Europe has a Christian identity, plain simple.

The ones living in Turkey were smart enough to run from what's to come

No you primite dog, this is the 3rd time you spew your mongrel out-of-context babble like I care about a muslim fortification or about the exchange of christian-muslim populations done

just LOL at this aspie,do you know what semantics are?You are alive because we did not manage to kill the lot of you

Islam is native to the Balkans and this won't change because this is the truth. While European identity was forming the Ottomans were there and accepted as the European nation. This is the other side of the topic. I know sounds terrible to you. Tell me why you're trying to explain your thoughts to a primitive dog? If you don't care these things why are you here?

You are not different than Jihadist Middle-Easterners. Deal with it and die in your shithole.

Kaspias
05-12-2019, 09:53 PM
Because a loser like you says so

Politics have no place here

I enjoy making you my bitch

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is accepted by all European nations but when i put real documents to my claims "Politics have no place here". You are either troll or autistic. I hope you are troll though.

Okay, good luck in your crusade, i will wait for my turn.