PDA

View Full Version : My origins numbers of Lebanse/Iraqi

Ahaddad
05-14-2019, 01:14 AM
I don’t understand what mean but I want know what mean this numbers and if someone can estimative with Ancestry or 23andMe by thins numbers.

Here the results

Middle Eastern-97%
-Asia Minor-72%
-West Middle East-22%
-East Middle East-3%

South Asia-2%

MS85
05-14-2019, 01:32 AM
23andMe shows your 'ancestry composition' in maps. You should look at the maps. I'm 100% Kurdic. And 23andMe is telling me that I'm for 99.3% West Asian. When I look at the map it says Iran = Isfahan Province and Turkey = Diyarbakır/Amed. Amed is the capital of Greater Kurdistan.

Isfahan Province = Neolithic IranianPlateau farmers
Amed province = Neolithic AnatolianPlateau farmers

https://i.postimg.cc/qRWbzTcr/e.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/28R9YC8F/f.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/DyrjyRSV/g.jpg

Ahaddad
05-14-2019, 01:58 AM
23andMe shows your 'ancestry composition' in maps. You should look at the maps. I'm 100% Kurdic. And 23andMe is telling me that I'm for 99.3% West Asian. When I look at the map it says Iran = Isfahan Province and Turkey = Diyarbakır/Amed. Amed is the capital of Greater Kurdistan.

Isfahan Province = Neolithic IranianPlateau farmers
Amed province = Neolithic AnatolianPlateau farmers

https://i.postimg.cc/qRWbzTcr/e.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/28R9YC8F/f.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/DyrjyRSV/g.jpg

Thank you my friend, do
You have Transfet to FTdna to see your my origins ? I want know to compare with other middle eastern Like Lebanse , Syrians, Iraqis, Assyrians, Armenian etc

MS85
05-14-2019, 02:12 AM
Sorry, I didn't transfer my data to ftDNA site. I don't want to pay $19.

But there are many other calculators. I have an account on Gedmatch.

Ahaddad
05-14-2019, 02:47 AM
Ahh that’s ok I do not know that pay for that

Leto
06-21-2019, 08:50 PM
I don’t understand what mean but I want know what mean this numbers and if someone can estimative with Ancestry or 23andMe by thins numbers.

Here the results

Middle Eastern-97%
-Asia Minor-72%
-West Middle East-22%
-East Middle East-3%

South Asia-2%
Population Clusters in myOrigins

Asia Minor

The Asia Minor cluster encompasses present day Turkey and Armenia. Home to the earlier migrations out of Africa, early settlements in the Turkish city of Catalhoyuk were also some of the first farming societies dating back to 7300 BCE. This region has an incredible history of short lived civilization and has been at the center of trade (both cultural and material) from the Persian Gulf to Southern Europe.

The early civilization of the Hittites (roughly 3,000 years ago) dominated most of modern day Turkey and even reached south into Syria and the Levant. Tablets found at Hattusa (the capital city of the Hittite civilization) were written in seven or eight different languages, illustrating the prominent role this city and civilization played in international travel during its reign.

What happened after the fall of the Hittites in the 13th century BCE and before the Phrygians gained control in the 8th century BCE has been lost to history. The Phrygian Empire came to power in the Asia Minor cluster roughly 2,800 years ago. The Phrygians are recognized for their immense mineral wealth and their famously mythologized King Midas.

Following the pattern of short lived rule in this region, the Phrygians began to lose power over modern Turkey in the early 5th century BCE, only about 300 years after they gained control. The demise of the Phrygians happened when the capital city of Gordion was destroyed by the Cimmerians (peoples having originated in the Steppes in southern Ukraine, who began to spread southward via the Black Sea).

After Gordion was destroyed, it did not take long for the Persian Lydians to take control of the falling Phrygian empire in 547 BCE. An arm of the Persian Empire, the Lydian civilization is credited with having developed the earliest known coinage, a practice later adopted by the Greeks and the entire Persian Empire.

Later, Turkey was considered part of the Roman Empire with the large cities of Troy and Constantinople (present day Istanbul) playing a significant role in the adoption of Greek and Roman culture in the Asia Minor cluster.
West Middle East

The West Middle East cluster is comprised of present day populations from regions along the Eastern border of Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, and Palestine. Regions within the West Middle East and East Middle East clusters were areas of the first migrations out of Africa roughly 100,000 years ago. Nestled on the western edge of the Fertile Crescent, this cluster has been home to populations that have played a key role in the development of human civilization throughout history.

With the development of farming and the domestication of animals roughly 12,000 years ago, populations from the West Middle East are noted for the introduction of farming into Southern Europe. Populations in this cluster are also credited with establishing the first civilizations, thus laying the foundation for urbanism.

Populations in this cluster have been influential throughout history, though the most significant achievement could be said to have been made by the Phoenicians more than 3,000 years ago. Credited with establishing the foundation for all modern alphabetic writing systems, the Phoenician alphabet (created before 1000 BCE) directly influenced the writing systems of the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek civilizations. The Phoenicians established colonies throughout most of the Mediterranean, including the strategically important city of Carthage in Northern Africa. Carthage became the largest Phoenician colony and allowed them to control and monopolize trade throughout the Mediterranean. Trading within this region meant that as populations within this cluster expanded throughout the Old World, they came into contact with populations from as far away as Russia, Morocco, Spain, and even Viking traders from the north.

Populations within this cluster share genetic relatedness and a history of trade and conquest among many regions within the Mediterranean. Present day members of the West Middle East cluster share genetic similarity with members of the Druze religious sect primarily found in Lebanon and the nomadic Bedouin tribes found within the deserts of Jordan and Syria. Each of these cultures remains deeply rooted in the history of this region. The Druze are particularly noted as successfully resisting Crusader invasions along the Lebanese coast, and rebelling against the Ottoman Empire.
East Middle East

The East Middle East cluster consists of regions that range from the southern coast of the Caspian Sea in Iran to Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen. Modern humans arrived in this region roughly 100,000 years ago and quickly developed technological and social complexity. Considered to be of key significance for social development throughout much of the Old World, the East Middle East cluster was home to the early civilizations of Mesopotamia. These populations continue to have a direct effect on cultures today.

Early adoption of farming practices roughly 12,000 years ago saw the transition from small hunter-gatherer bands to a more sedentary society. This allowed large civilizations to begin forming much earlier than in other parts of the Old World. The East Middle East cluster is home to the creation of Cuneiform, the first written script (est. roughly 5,000 years ago), which was discovered at an Uruk site in Iraq. The later Sumerian city-states in Mesopotamia are noted as having been the first to record the lineage of formal kings and dynasties around 5,000 years ago.

Major trade routes connected the East Middle East and West Middle East clusters, who both heavily utilized the Persian Gulf for trade. Civilizations and trade flourished in this region. The continual rise and fall of numerous societies within this cluster resulted in a history of genetic relatedness between the East Middle East populations as well as populations such as the Babylonians, the Assyrians, and the Persians. Today, the connections between the nations around the Gulf remain despite divisions over religion. The shared ties are deep and extend out toward a diaspora that is the echo of historical events long forgotten.

Kaspias
06-21-2019, 09:49 PM
Population Clusters in myOrigins

Asia Minor

The Asia Minor cluster encompasses present day Turkey and Armenia. Home to the earlier migrations out of Africa, early settlements in the Turkish city of Catalhoyuk were also some of the first farming societies dating back to 7300 BCE. This region has an incredible history of short lived civilization and has been at the center of trade (both cultural and material) from the Persian Gulf to Southern Europe.

The early civilization of the Hittites (roughly 3,000 years ago) dominated most of modern day Turkey and even reached south into Syria and the Levant. Tablets found at Hattusa (the capital city of the Hittite civilization) were written in seven or eight different languages, illustrating the prominent role this city and civilization played in international travel during its reign.

What happened after the fall of the Hittites in the 13th century BCE and before the Phrygians gained control in the 8th century BCE has been lost to history. The Phrygian Empire came to power in the Asia Minor cluster roughly 2,800 years ago. The Phrygians are recognized for their immense mineral wealth and their famously mythologized King Midas.

Following the pattern of short lived rule in this region, the Phrygians began to lose power over modern Turkey in the early 5th century BCE, only about 300 years after they gained control. The demise of the Phrygians happened when the capital city of Gordion was destroyed by the Cimmerians (peoples having originated in the Steppes in southern Ukraine, who began to spread southward via the Black Sea).

After Gordion was destroyed, it did not take long for the Persian Lydians to take control of the falling Phrygian empire in 547 BCE. An arm of the Persian Empire, the Lydian civilization is credited with having developed the earliest known coinage, a practice later adopted by the Greeks and the entire Persian Empire.

Later, Turkey was considered part of the Roman Empire with the large cities of Troy and Constantinople (present day Istanbul) playing a significant role in the adoption of Greek and Roman culture in the Asia Minor cluster.
West Middle East

The West Middle East cluster is comprised of present day populations from regions along the Eastern border of Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, and Palestine. Regions within the West Middle East and East Middle East clusters were areas of the first migrations out of Africa roughly 100,000 years ago. Nestled on the western edge of the Fertile Crescent, this cluster has been home to populations that have played a key role in the development of human civilization throughout history.

With the development of farming and the domestication of animals roughly 12,000 years ago, populations from the West Middle East are noted for the introduction of farming into Southern Europe. Populations in this cluster are also credited with establishing the first civilizations, thus laying the foundation for urbanism.

Populations in this cluster have been influential throughout history, though the most significant achievement could be said to have been made by the Phoenicians more than 3,000 years ago. Credited with establishing the foundation for all modern alphabetic writing systems, the Phoenician alphabet (created before 1000 BCE) directly influenced the writing systems of the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek civilizations. The Phoenicians established colonies throughout most of the Mediterranean, including the strategically important city of Carthage in Northern Africa. Carthage became the largest Phoenician colony and allowed them to control and monopolize trade throughout the Mediterranean. Trading within this region meant that as populations within this cluster expanded throughout the Old World, they came into contact with populations from as far away as Russia, Morocco, Spain, and even Viking traders from the north.

Populations within this cluster share genetic relatedness and a history of trade and conquest among many regions within the Mediterranean. Present day members of the West Middle East cluster share genetic similarity with members of the Druze religious sect primarily found in Lebanon and the nomadic Bedouin tribes found within the deserts of Jordan and Syria. Each of these cultures remains deeply rooted in the history of this region. The Druze are particularly noted as successfully resisting Crusader invasions along the Lebanese coast, and rebelling against the Ottoman Empire.
East Middle East

The East Middle East cluster consists of regions that range from the southern coast of the Caspian Sea in Iran to Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen. Modern humans arrived in this region roughly 100,000 years ago and quickly developed technological and social complexity. Considered to be of key significance for social development throughout much of the Old World, the East Middle East cluster was home to the early civilizations of Mesopotamia. These populations continue to have a direct effect on cultures today.

Early adoption of farming practices roughly 12,000 years ago saw the transition from small hunter-gatherer bands to a more sedentary society. This allowed large civilizations to begin forming much earlier than in other parts of the Old World. The East Middle East cluster is home to the creation of Cuneiform, the first written script (est. roughly 5,000 years ago), which was discovered at an Uruk site in Iraq. The later Sumerian city-states in Mesopotamia are noted as having been the first to record the lineage of formal kings and dynasties around 5,000 years ago.

Major trade routes connected the East Middle East and West Middle East clusters, who both heavily utilized the Persian Gulf for trade. Civilizations and trade flourished in this region. The continual rise and fall of numerous societies within this cluster resulted in a history of genetic relatedness between the East Middle East populations as well as populations such as the Babylonians, the Assyrians, and the Persians. Today, the connections between the nations around the Gulf remain despite divisions over religion. The shared ties are deep and extend out toward a diaspora that is the echo of historical events long forgotten.

So they take ancient results as a reference point instead of modern people?

Leto
06-22-2019, 12:55 PM
So they take ancient results as a reference point instead of modern people?
No, I think modern populations.