Zuh
05-17-2019, 06:38 AM
Passes as Italian

Zroota
05-17-2019, 10:57 AM
Indo-Iranid + Indo-Brachid

Nurzat
05-17-2019, 11:03 AM
passes as French easily, he's of CM stock. Italy too but he's a bit too robust for it. I really don't see anything off-Euro/off-Caucasian to him.

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 11:04 AM
Dinaricized med + North Indid. He seems a good example for a migrant who came there for work and not live off the taxpayers money unlike most migrants who don't even speak the language after living there for 10 years even.

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 11:06 AM
passes as French easily, he's of CM stock. Italy too but he's a bit too robust for it. I really don't see anything off-Euro/off-Caucasian to him.

Probably passes as Moldovan, Romanian because many locals there have some gypsy, Turkish admixture, but no for ethnic French.

itilvolga
05-17-2019, 11:54 AM
Indo-Armenoid. He can’t pass as native European.

Oghuz
05-17-2019, 11:57 AM
Iranid + Indid

Nurzat
05-17-2019, 12:04 PM
Probably passes as Moldovan, Romanian because many locals there have some gypsy, Turkish admixture, but no for ethnic French.

says the Calabrese xD

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 12:14 PM
says the Calabrese xD

Only my mother is Calabrese but even she looks more Euro than Romanian gypsyes.

Nurzat
05-17-2019, 12:24 PM
Only my mother is Calabrese but even she looks more Euro than Romanian gypsyes.

than Gypsies is not a surprise, it would have been strange not to. you're really frustrated, huh? xD show us your face, "Nordic" boy

lameduck
05-17-2019, 12:39 PM
Indo-Armenoid. He can’t pass as native European.

Yeah, he will be taken as gypsy/paki in Europe, I doubt he can even pass in West Asia

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 12:41 PM
than Gypsies is not a surprise, it would have been strange not to. you're really frustrated, huh? xD show us your face, "Nordic" boy

You have low class East Euro face. Everyone in Italy would assume you earn a living as a plumber or car washer.

itilvolga
05-17-2019, 12:44 PM
Yeah, he will be taken as gypsy/paki in Europe, I doubt he can even pass in West Asia

He can pass as Gypsy easily in Turkey.

Nurzat
05-17-2019, 12:46 PM
You have low class East Euro face. Everyone in Italy would assume you earn a living as a plumber or car washer.

and is it a shame to work as a plumber or car washer? it's no shame to work, it's a shame to stay home with mummy until you're 40 years old like most of you Italians do. at least I live by myself since I was 17 and I've been working since I was 16, no shame in that ;)

Catarinense1998
05-17-2019, 12:47 PM
He doesn't look italian to me. His facial traits are too off.

lameduck
05-17-2019, 12:48 PM
He can pass as Gypsy easily in Turkey.

Cool ,

Kore
05-17-2019, 12:48 PM
says the Calabrese xD

Bigsaul is not Italian (Calabrese), you and him are just anti-Southern Italian trolls ;)

Nurzat
05-17-2019, 01:02 PM
Bigsaul is not Italian (Calabrese), you and him are just anti-Southern Italian trolls ;)

I have nothing against southern Italians, let alone being an anti-south Italian troll. watch your words. about him I saw from what he said that he is ashamed of his Calabrese side, which is sad.

Huckleberry
05-17-2019, 01:25 PM

This forum is always full of anti-Southern Italian trolls and socks...

Truth Preacher
05-17-2019, 01:38 PM
Nord Indid + Indo Armenoid

+1

Nurzat
05-17-2019, 01:42 PM
This forum is always full of anti-Southern Italian trolls and socks...

the only troll in those posts was your Italian co-national that says he's from "Al-Qalabria" and of "South Italian Moorish" ancestry in his own words, so don't play victim, it's you Italians trolling one another over southern Italy, nobody else cares of the south Italy vs north Italy thing.

when your Italian Calabrese mate collectively called Moldovans and Romanians Gypsies I didn't even respond or do you think it was a slur to say "says the Calabrese"? you guys are pathetic drama queens, you come and throw ugly shit at people and then you play wounded. pathetic.

Huckleberry
05-17-2019, 01:46 PM
the only troll in those posts was your Italian co-national that says he's from "Al-Qalabria" and of "South Italian Moorish" ancestry in his own words, so don't play victim, it's you Italians trolling one another over southern Italy, nobody else cares of the south Italy vs north Italy thing.

... He is not a real Italian and it is pretty obvious....

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 01:51 PM

when your Italian Calabrese mate collectively called Moldovans and Romanians Gypsies I didn't even respond or do you think it was a slur to say "says the Calabrese"? you guys are pathetic drama queens, you come and throw ugly shit at people and then you play wounded. pathetic.

I could care less about being viewed as white, black whatever. I didn't call Moldovan collectively gypsyes but it's not unusual to see gypsy, turk admixed people there. Some Moldovans look Scandinavian, some look like this guy.

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 01:54 PM

I'm not a real Italian because I come off as not ashamed of Mediterranean and exotic phenotypes. I posted blonde Italians but nobody cared to classify those, may I just post the darker spectrum so at least I can get some response to my thread topics which is fun for me. Anyway I live in Germany and have an Italian mother, you live in America and most likely never set foot in Italy. Why do you care? You're an American mutt overall, not Italian.

Oghuz
05-17-2019, 01:54 PM
Italians are the worst dark washed ethnic group in this forum

Kore
05-17-2019, 01:58 PM

He is probably a sock account of Sikeliot

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 02:00 PM
Italians are the worst dark washed ethnic group in this forum

It's only worst for those who wish to be seen as Northern European. Ashamed of being dark is not an Italian issue and these 3-4 Italian members who don't like Mediterranean phenotypes and worship Northern features aren't representative to Italians, only make Italians look bad like Iranians who for some reason members of an European forum. Northern, darker, middle Eastern looking Europeans are equally beautiful and interesting.

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 02:04 PM
He is probably a sock account of Sikeliot

Sikeliot is like half Italian, no? He kicked your arses because he's a MENA wanna be guy and prefer only MENA looking south Italians, basically the opposite coin of you Italian pan europanist or Nordicist types who had to create a site where your like minded users post dark spainards and blonde Italians.

Oghuz
05-17-2019, 02:11 PM
Bup pupaaaa

So you agree that you are a sock account or not ?

Bigsaul
05-17-2019, 02:16 PM
So you agree that you are a sock account or not ?

Dear moderately islamist enemy of Western civillizaton. I'm a real man not socks

Radiy
05-17-2019, 02:23 PM
Iranid + Indid

Oghuz
05-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Dear moderately islamist enemy of Western civillizaton. I'm a real man not socks

Real man can still have multiple sock accounts. Were you registered here before or not ? simple question.

Rgvgjhvv
05-17-2019, 02:27 PM
That Italian hairstyle doe

Truth Preacher
05-17-2019, 03:30 PM
Passes easily as Sikh Jatt