PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Kurds and Assyrians are the same people

Babak
05-19-2019, 03:38 PM
I laugh at all the Kurds who tell me they've been in Iraq far longer than the Assyrians, when in reality, they are exactly the same people who speak different languages.

Assyrian:

Western European 6.95
Siberian -
East African 4.34
West Central Asian 12.56
South Asian 0.60
West African 1.78
Caucasus 28.88
Finnish 3.20
Mediterranean 19.44
Southwest Asian 13.87
North European 7.36
East Asian 1.02

Sorani Kurd:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sP0cy5Eo26A/T-usOl95p5I/AAAAAAAAAaM/ruskXY6zIrU/s1600/Kurmanji+Dohuk.png

MS85
05-19-2019, 03:45 PM
Which calculator is it, so I can compare it with my own DNA. So called Assyian is clearly a MIXED person.

Never seen an Assyrian with so much Western European (6.95) & North European (7.36) ancestry.

Also, Kurds have at least + 75% more Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA in them, while Assyrians have a lot more ancetry from the Levant.

MS85
05-19-2019, 03:46 PM
And I don't cluster with the Assyrians in any study at all.

Armenians are actually much closer to the Assyrians, than Kurds to the Assyrians.

Babak
05-19-2019, 03:50 PM
Which calculator is it, so I can compare it with my own DNA. So called Assyian is clearly a MIXED person.

Never seen an Assyrian with so much Western European & North European ancestry.

Also, Kurds have at least + 50% more Neolithic Iranian Plateau auDNA in them, while Assyrians have a lot ancetry from the Levant.

Can you explain to me why Iraqi kurds claim Assyrians somehow "Stole Kurdish culture" from Assyrians? Many Assyrians think their population was genocided, when in reality, they were simply assimilated by Iranics. Its no wonder they look exactly the same, have the same dances and strikingly similiar music.

MS85
05-19-2019, 03:54 PM
Can you explain to me why Iraqi kurds claim Assyrians somehow "Stole Kurdish culture" from Assyrians? Many Assyrians think their population was genocided, when in reality, they were simply assimilated by Iranics. Its no wonder they look exactly the same, have the same dances and strikingly similiar music.They think that the Aryan Medes who defeated the Assyrians 'stole' their culture in 612 BC, lol.

But they fail to understand that the Aryan race already existed in Kurdistan even before the Semitic Assyrian/Akkadian tribes arrived from the Levant and Arabia. Aryan Sumerian UBAID civilisation predate any Assyrians. Mitanni & Kassites predate any Assyrians in Kurdistan.

I don't know what you are talking about, but Assyrians don't look like me or my people at all.

Kurdish dances and music are pure Aryan/Kurdic/Iranic, nothing to do with the Semitic people..

Babak
05-19-2019, 04:12 PM
They think that the Aryan Medes who defeated the Assyrians 'stole' their culture in 612 BC, lol.

But they fail to understand that the Aryan race already existed in Kurdistan even before the Semitic Assyrian/Akkadian tribes arrived from the Levant and Arabia. Aryan Sumerian UBAID civilisation predate any Assyrians. Mitanni & Kassites predate any Assyrians in Kurdistan.

I don't know what you are talking about, but Assyrians don't look like me or my people at all.

Kurdish dances and music are pure Aryan/Kurdic/Iranic, nothing to do with the Semitic people..

Assyrian isn't mixed, in fact, Assyrians have up to 10% steppe admixture.

Assyrian K13:

# Population Percent
1 East_Med 38.53
2 West_Asian 35.63
3 Red_Sea 9.45
4 West_Med 8.52
5 South_Asian 4.8
6 Baltic 2.17
7 Northeast_African 0.42
8 Oceanian 0.4
9 East_Asian 0.08

Sorani Iraqi kurd K13

#Population Percent
1 West_Asian 40.97
2 East_Med 28.78
3 Red_Sea 7.9
4 South_Asian 6.81
5 Baltic 5.37
6 West_Med 4.73
7 North_Atlantic 2.07
8 Northeast_African 1.73
9 Oceanian 0.81
10 Siberian 0.69
11 Amerindian 0.13

What Aryan race? What are you talking about? Assyrians are genetically, linguistically, and ethnically native to mesopotamia. They were ALWAYS there, they weren't some savage nomadic uncivilzied barbarians. It was Iranics who conquered those regions and assimilated them, not the other way around.

MS85
05-19-2019, 09:03 PM
Assyrian isn't mixed, in fact, Assyrians have up to 10% steppe admixture.

Assyrian K13:

# Population Percent
1 East_Med 38.53
2 West_Asian 35.63
3 Red_Sea 9.45
4 West_Med 8.52
5 South_Asian 4.8
6 Baltic 2.17
7 Northeast_African 0.42
8 Oceanian 0.4
9 East_Asian 0.08

Sorani Iraqi kurd K13

#Population Percent
1 West_Asian 40.97
2 East_Med 28.78
3 Red_Sea 7.9
4 South_Asian 6.81
5 Baltic 5.37
6 West_Med 4.73
7 North_Atlantic 2.07
8 Northeast_African 1.73
9 Oceanian 0.81
10 Siberian 0.69
11 Amerindian 0.13

What Aryan race? What are you talking about? Assyrians are genetically, linguistically, and ethnically native to mesopotamia. They were ALWAYS there, they weren't some savage nomadic uncivilzied barbarians. It was Iranics who conquered those regions and assimilated them, not the other way around.Ohhhhhkay, lol

This result of Assyrians is very different from your first post.

When Aryan Medes defeated the Assyrians we destroyed Nineveh, we just destroyed everything what was Assyrian. We never ever assimilated anybody. Aryans don't assimilate other people.

Northern Mesopotamia was not Semitic at all. It was first populated by the Sumerians and Hurrians. Semites came much, much later from the Levant and Arabia. Semitic migration started with the Akkadians.

But those Akkadians (proto-Assyrians) took the civilisation from the Aryan Sumerians. Semites invented NOTHING, beacuse actually it were the Semites who stole EVERYTHING from the Aryan Sumerians.

here are my K12b results. I don't cluster with the Assyrians at all

https://i.postimg.cc/hvGmfSH8/aza.jpg

here are the Assyrian results

https://i.postimg.cc/0y7htxB0/ass.jpg

I have 28.04 % GEDROSIA

Assyrian average = 18.30 % Gedrosia.

(18.30 - 28.04) / 28.04 = - 0.35

Assyrians score 35% LESS Gedrosia than me. I have nothing to do with the Assyrian race.

Early Assryians had even less Gedrosia. Actually modern Assyrians have more Gedrosia, because they mixed with the Aryans/Kurds/Medes.

MS85
05-19-2019, 09:19 PM
My Aryan Ezdi people lived in Ezdixan (the Northern Mesopotamia) even thousands of years before Assyrians came into the existence. WTF are the Assyrians???

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2f3y0r9/a.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/xdzGGTp9/b.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/B65xy7Gy/c.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/W1D0j1v0/gerb.jpg

FinalFlash
05-19-2019, 09:29 PM
Probably admixed or atypical. The closest genetic relatives to Assyrians are Iraqi Jews, Kurdish and Iranian Jews as well as Mandeans. Maybe this Iraqi Kurd is in fact a Kurdish Jew which seems the most plausible.

Otherwise Kurds are closest to Iranians, Azeris and Yezdis.

MS85
05-19-2019, 09:32 PM
Probably admixed or atypical. The closest genetic relatives to Assyrians are Iraqi Jews, Kurdish and Iranian Jews as well as Mandeans. Maybe this Iraqi Kurd is in fact a Kurdish Jew which seems the most plausible.

Otherwise Kurds are closest to Iranians, Azeris and Yezdis.Assyrians are closer to the Armenians than to the Kurds, this is a scientific fact!

I'm an Ezdi Kurds. Ezdi Kurds are closest people to the ORIGINAL Kurds. Kurds = Ezdi Kurds.

Ezdi Kurds are actually the PUREST Iranic people on this planet, because we don’t mix with the Muslims & Christians. And we are NATIVE to the Northern Mesopotamia. That means that Iranic/ARYAN race is originally from Kurdistan!

Oghuz
05-19-2019, 09:35 PM
Assyrians are closer to Armenians than to the Kurds, this is a scientific fact!

I'm Ezdi Kurds. Ezdi Kurds are closest people to the ORIGINAL Kurds. Kurds = Ezdi Kurds.

Ezdi Kurds are actually the PUREST Iranic people on this planet, because we don’t mix with Muslims & Christians. And we are NATIVE to the Northern Mesopotamia. That means that Iranic/ARYAN race is originally from Kurdistan!

if by Muslim you mean Arabs then you do realize that no single Iranic subgroup mixed with Arabs. Peninsula Semite J1 is almost inexistant in Iranian plateau even after century of Semite occupation.

No one actually mixed with arabs

MS85
05-19-2019, 09:40 PM
if by Muslim you mean Arabs then you do realize that no single Iranic subgroup mixed with Arabs. Peninsula Semite J1 is almost inexistant in Iranian plateau even after century of Semite occupation.

No one actually mixed with arabsBy Muslims I do also mean the Turks. By Christians I mean Assyrians and Armenians.

Ezdi Kurds don't even mix with the Muslim Kurds. Ezdi Kurds don't even intermarry within own race, since we have got a 'caste' system. I don't belong to a priest class, so my type of people don't marry with the Ezdi priests.

Oghuz
05-19-2019, 09:47 PM
By Muslims I do also mean the Turks. By Christians I mean Assyrians and Armenians.

Ezdi Kurds don't even mix with the Muslim Kurds. Ezdi Kurds don't even intermarry within own race, since we have got a 'caste' system. I don't belong to a priest class, so my type of people don't marry with the Ezdi priests.

Turks in Iranian Plateau are heavily mixed Iranians. Have you seen crowd pics from Iranian Azerbaijan ? thick majority is some sub type of Iranid. Being an Iranic turk does not necessarily mean that one would be Altaic Oghuz Turanid.

No one in Iran actually ever mixed with anyone including invaders like Arabs, Mongols. We are a pure nation with extreme level genetic continuity.

FinalFlash
05-19-2019, 09:53 PM
Assyrians are closer to the Armenians than to the Kurds, this is a scientific fact!

I'm an Ezdi Kurds. Ezdi Kurds are closest people to the ORIGINAL Kurds. Kurds = Ezdi Kurds.

Ezdi Kurds are actually the PUREST Iranic people on this planet, because we don’t mix with the Muslims & Christians. And we are NATIVE to the Northern Mesopotamia. That means that Iranic/ARYAN race is originally from Kurdistan!

Depends. Assyrians are closer to Southwestern Armenians than to Kurds most likely. But I doubt that Assyrians are closer to other Armenians than to some Kurds.

MS85
05-19-2019, 10:00 PM
Turks in Iranian Plateau are heavily mixed Iranians. Have you seen crowd pics from Iranian Azerbaijan ? thick majority is some sub type of Iranid. Being an Iranic turk does not necessarily mean that one would be Altaic Oghuz Turanid.

No one in Iran actually ever mixed with anyone including invaders like Arabs, Mongols. We are a pure nation with extreme level genetic continuity.I don't know much about Iran. I actually don't have a lot knowledge about the people of Iran, since I didn't made a study on Iran. So, I can't say something intelligent about Iran.

All what I can say is that since Persians are Shia Muslims, It is forbidden for our people to mix with the Persians.

Ezdi Kurds really don't mix with anybody. That’s why I think that Ezdi Kurds are the 'purest' Iranic people.

MS85
05-19-2019, 10:06 PM
Depends. Assyrians are closer to Southwestern Armenians than to Kurds most likely. But I doubt that Assyrians are closer to other Armenians than to some Kurds.

On Gedmatch an AVERAGE Assyrian score is much closer to an average Armenian score than to an average Kurish score. Even according to the peer reviewed Reich study, Assyrians are more away from the Kurds.

https://i.postimg.cc/FsnDjKgB/nature13673-f2.jpg

MS85
05-19-2019, 10:07 PM
Modern Iranic people are actually very, very close to the ancient Iranic people.

https://i.postimg.cc/13r0v5pS/aceo.jpg

FinalFlash
05-19-2019, 10:09 PM
On Gedmatch AVERAGE Assyrian score is much closer to average Armenian score than to average Kurish score. Even according to peer review Reich Study, Assyrians are more away from the Kurds.

Depends on which region the person is from.

Oghuz
05-19-2019, 10:15 PM
I don't know much about Iran. I actually don't have a lot knowledge about the people of Iran, since I didn't made a study on Iran. So, I can't say something intelligent about Iran.

All what I can say is that since Persians are Shia Muslims, It is forbidden for our people to mix with the Persians.

Ezdi Kurds really don't mix with anybody. That’s why I think that Ezdi Kurds are the 'purest' Iranic people.

Kurds in Iran mix with Lurs, Persians, Azeris.

I am 25 % Kurd.

MS85
05-19-2019, 10:19 PM
Depends on which region the person is from.Kurds are the most homogeneous race in the Middle East. We are actually the least mixed people in the Middle East. All Kurds do actually cluster with each other very closely.

It is possible for some Assyrians who are from Iran do cluster closer to the Iranic people. But this is not because Iranians have Assyrian blood, but more likely as a result of Iranic admixture in Assyrian individuals.

Kurds cluster between Iranians and Adygei. While Assyrians cluster between Armenians and Druze. Kurds and Assyrians are totally different ethnicity.

Assyrians = between Armenians and Druze
Kurds = between Iranians and Adygei (Caucasians)

https://i.postimg.cc/mgPRwtxz/kurds.jpg

MS85
05-19-2019, 10:26 PM
Kurds in Iran mix with Lurs, Persians, Azeris.

I am 25 % Kurd.I don't think that much. Eastern Kurds in the Kurdish villages of the Zagros Mountains don't mix much with other Iranic people. But if you ask me, of course for Kurds it is much better to mix with other Iranic people than with Turks or Arabs (Semites).

Lurs are considered by Kurdish nationalists as the most 'Southern' Kurds. If you are 25% 'Lur', then according to the Kurdish nationalists you are 50% Kurdic (25 Lur + 25 Sunni Kurd)

Oghuz
05-19-2019, 10:36 PM
I don't think that much. Eastern Kurds in the Kurdish villages of the Zagros Mountains don't mix much with other Iranic people. But if you ask me, of course for Kurds it is much better to mix with other Iranic people than with Turks or Arabs (Semites).

Lurs are considered by Kurdish nationalists as the most 'Southern' Kurds. If you are 25% 'Lur', then according to the Kurdish nationalists you are 50% Kurdic (25 Lur + 25 Sunni Kurd)

My grandfather was from near Sanandaj, their dialect is Ardalani Kurdish.

Lurs do not call themselves Kurds. Most call themselves Persians when they settle in bigger cities but if you ask me Lurs are like intermediate between Persians and Kurds. Culturally and appearance wise as well. They look like they are the children of Persians and Kurds.

MS85
05-19-2019, 10:43 PM
My grandfather was from near Sanandaj, their dialect is Ardalani Kurdish.

Lurs do not call themselves Kurds. Most call themselves Persians when they settle in bigger cities but if you ask me Lurs are like intermediate between Persians and Kurds. Culturally and appearance wise as well. They look like they are the children of Persians and Kurds.
Feyli Kurds are part of the Kurdic ethnicity and are also considered as Lurs. I believe that Lurs ae closer to Kurds than to Persians. But I don’t have scientific proof about that, since I didn't made a study on this issue.

FinalFlash
05-19-2019, 10:46 PM
Feyli Kurds are part of the Kurdic ethnicity and are also considered as Lurs. I believe that Lurs ae closer to Kurds than to Persians. But I don’t have scientific proof about that, since I didn't made a study on this issue.

Lurs are the closest Iranian group to Kurds. Azerbaijanis and Iranian Azeris as well as Yezdis of course.

Oghuz
05-19-2019, 10:47 PM

I have yet to meet a Lur who call himself Kurd. Most refer to themselves as Persians when they get urbanized in big cities. IMO they have their own identity, they do not need Kurdish or Persian cover. Most are very stubborn bigots lol.

As for the culture, ethnicity, appearance. All three look similar to each other but different from Iranian Azeris.

Kamal900
05-20-2019, 01:44 AM
Not really, no. Kurds cluster the closest to Iranians and Azeris while Assyrians cluster with Kurdish and Iraqi Jews.