PDA

View Full Version : Albania travel tip

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-23-2019, 06:58 PM
I'm thinking about going to Albania this summer with few best mates. Best spots to visit ? We're looking for something authentic.

Ujku
05-23-2019, 10:08 PM
I'm thinking about going to Albania this summer with few best mates. Best spots to visit ? We're looking for something authentic.

Albania will be like no other place... We are not developed at all and poor but so rich at the same time... Thats why the tourists grew fromm 400k 12 years ago to 7million .

ShenGjergj
05-23-2019, 10:26 PM
What do you like the most? Mountains? Beach? Cities? Old sites?

Gjirokastra is the most authentic place, if we are thinking about the same thing. But the summer holidays in Albania in my opinion are made for spending on the beach. From the Llogara Pass untill Ksamil/ Greek border most of these places are amazing.

Turkophagos
05-23-2019, 10:29 PM
You definitely wanna be mugged, you ask for it!

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-24-2019, 08:16 AM
What do you like the most? Mountains? Beach? Cities? Old sites?

Gjirokastra is the most authentic place, if we are thinking about the same thing. But the summer holidays in Albania in my opinion are made for spending on the beach. From the Llogara Pass untill Ksamil/ Greek border most of these places are amazing.

We would like to visit beaches and mountains for sure, but also some smaller towns with authentic architecture. Gjirokastra exactly kind of place we'd want to go.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
05-24-2019, 08:19 AM
You definitely wanna be mugged, you ask for it!

Tbh it's much more likely to get mugged in Greece than Albania due to hordes of rapefugees who invaded your country. Been there few years ago, Athens is totally taken by them and few islands also.