PDA

View Full Version : Guards in Ireland stood by as gunment killed British Soldiers

Sol Invictus
03-11-2009, 11:30 PM
The Times (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5871263.ece)
March 9, 2009

Armed security guards employed to protect the military base in Northern Ireland where two soldiers were shot dead did not open fire on the terrorists, even when they stood over the injured men and fired further shots.

Two soldiers and two deliverymen were also injured in Saturday’s attack, for which the dissident republican group the Real IRA claimed responsibility. The Army and police confirmed that no shots were fired in retaliation. The Real IRA described the Domino’s Pizza deliverymen as “collaborators of British rule in Ireland”.

Army sources said that it was the first time that the Northern Ireland Security Guard Service (NISGS) had had to deal with a direct attack on a base. The service took over responsibility for security of barracks from soldiers more than ten years ago.

The speed and audacity of the attack not only exposes a gaping hole in the intelligence picture of republican terrorist activity but also raises questions about why barracks throughout the UK are protected by civilians.

Full Article (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5871263.ece)

See Also:

British Special Forces Caught Carrying Out Staged Terror In Iraq (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2903)

Suspicions grow that attack was 'inside job' (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2904)

The Truth About 9/11 (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2787)

Beorn
03-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Bureaucracy and the inevitable risks to health.

These security guards should have been protecting nothing more valuable than the stock of a supermarket, let alone a multi-million pound military base.

To think as those soldiers were coming under fire they still thought to rescue and protect the pizza delivery men whilst the security guards stood by and did nothing or dived for cover.

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Prison Planet | June 29, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson (http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/uk_car_bomb_mi5_had_hand_in_previous_car_bomb.htm)

British MI5 Had Hand In Previous Car Bombings

Security services played role in similar previous attacks, massive car bomb discovered in London

"Every major IRA bombing in England and Northern Ireland has had the fingerprints of the British government and the FRU all over it."

Intelligence sources are refusing to rule out an Irish connection to a massive car bomb that was discovered in the heart of London this morning. Though at this early stage the facts are sketchy, any link to the IRA or its offshoots would re-open a can of worms concerning the MI5's role in past terror attacks, and specifically car bombings, over the last few decades in Britain and Northern Ireland.

The timing of the attempted attack coincides with new Prime Minister Gordon Brown taking over from Tony Blair just yesterday.

"The threat of terror returned to London today after a large car bomb was found in the heart of the capital," reports the Daily Mail .
"Bomb squad officers defused the 'massive' device after police investigated reports of a suspicious vehicle in the early hours."

"According to an eyewitness the door staff at the nightclub Tiger, Tiger alerted police after the car, believed to be a silver Mercedes, was driven into bins last night and the driver ran off."
"The witness said the car was being driven 'erratically' before the minor crash. The driver was not stopped."

In any criminal investigation and in particular terrorism inquiry, it is paramount to look at who has the motive and history to carry out such an attack.

Full article (http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/uk_car_bomb_mi5_had_hand_in_previous_car_bomb.htm)

stormlord
03-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Have you ever posted anything with a shred of evidence to substantiate it?

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Have you ever posted anything with a shred of evidence to substantiate it?

What is it about anything I've posted that you can't seem to understand?

Osweo
03-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Look, V.A., I've spent a lot of time around military people in my time, and I don't think I know ANYBODY who would agree to do the sort of thing you're talking about. All the soldiers I've known in my time would sooner have told officers to "Fuck right off" than do any of this sort of thing. And most of their anecdotes they tell over drinks do involve how they told this and that sergeant or whatever to "stuff it".
They used to piss me off, how they said things like "Right or wrong, my country", but at least that sort of thinking would prevent them from injuring Their Own for political purposes.

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Look, V.A., I've spent a lot of time around military people in my time, and I don't think I know ANYBODY who would agree to do the sort of thing you're talking about. All the soldiers I've known in my time would sooner have told officers to "Fuck right off" than do any of this sort of thing. And most of their anecdotes they tell over drinks do involve how they told this and that sergeant or whatever to "stuff it".
They used to piss me off, how they said things like "Right or wrong, my country", but at least that sort of thinking would prevent them from injuring Their Own for political purposes.

What makes you think that any of the members of the military or security services in these events were just your average run of the mill soldier?

Do you know members of MI5 personally?

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Look, people, let's look at the facts and debate the evidence we have. There's nothing I would like more than to rule out Elite involvement in the Globalist Agenda, but just making comments like : "You're wrong" makes no sense what so ever.

SAS, MI5 have been caught red handed taking part in terror attacks in Britain and Ireland, and it's documented, mainstream news.

This sort of thing is just too horrible to even envision, and my hypothesis is that people are just too horrified to imagine such things happening that they will just simply deny it, as a sort of natural survival mechanism. So what's your excuse?

Only logical conclusion I can come to. People would rather 'defeat logic, with logic' than face up to what happening. It's either cowardice or wilful ignorance, one of the two.

Osweo
03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
This sort of thing is just too horrible to even envision, and my hypothesis is that people are just too horrified to imagine such things happening that they will just simply deny it, as a sort of natural survival mechanism. So what's your excuse?

Only logical conclusion I can come to. People would rather 'defeat logic, with logic' than face up to what happening. It's either cowardice or wilful ignorance, one of the two.
I thank you for keeping cool and not going all 'Brian Foley' on us. Truth be told, there may be a lot in what you say, but I don't know when to say yes or no on specific incidents, and I don't think any of us ever will. I actually have known a few people in the Security Services while out in Russland, but not on the 'sharp end' if you see what I mean. There are psychopaths enough in the Army, but can such men really be used in such a clinical careful way as often as you seem to imply? They're more of a liability than anything else, surely? What's the motivation for the things you suggest?

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 12:47 AM
There are psychopaths enough in the Army, but can such men really be used in such a clinical careful way as often as you seem to imply?

Like I said, it's mainstream news that they've had their hand in it. Google: "MI5 involvement in IRA" and you'll find scores of information supporting it. This isn't something that was just picked out of the air..

They're more of a liability than anything else, surely? What's the motivation for the things you suggest?

Surely they are, and members of these services have come forward with information supporting it, and it's biting their masters in the ass.

Motivation? Power, control, and fear.

Have you taken a look on the streets of London lately?

There's millions of survailance cameras everywhere. They've taken your guns away, and they're doing it while they implode the economy to bring about New World Order just like Gordon Brown, George Bush I & II, Obama, and every other Western leader has said for the past couple decades.

As long as they have your attention diverted to foreign threats, they will have no problem carrying out agendas right under our noses in the name of peace and security.

Osweo
03-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Motivation? Power, control, and fear.

Have you taken a look on the streets of London lately?

There's millions of survailance cameras everywhere. They've taken your guns away, and they're doing it while they implode the economy to bring about New World Order just like Gordon Brown, George Bush I & II, Obama, and every other Western leader has said for the past couple decades.

As long as they have your attention diverted to foreign threats, they will have no problem carrying out agendas right under our noses in the name of peace and security.
Surveillance and so on are a world away from persuading a man who's sworn to serve his state to go and kill his countrymen. How on Earth would you go about recruiting somebody for such a job?

Who knows about such things? How far up the line does it go? I'm skeptical.

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 01:17 AM
George Bush was sworn to protect the State and his countrymen, and he failed to do that. People lower on the chain of command than the president are not immune to this evil. And the cameras are linked exactly to what's going on with MI5.

Ask any fellow Brit how he feels about the cameras being there in the wake of 7/7 and what's going on in Ireland. The answer won't shock you at all.

They're here to protect you.. Right?

They're an instrument of Globalist control.

A total grid of control. They're taking your rights away day-by-day and with what they're doing behind the scenes, the people are completely compliant given the media spin. The Globalists are conditioning you, and have been conditioning you since the day you emerged from the womb to accept total control, and it's getting even worse for the future of your children. Infact, we even have the media coming out and saying that having children is bad! That's it's bad for the environment!

..But.. but... the terrorists!

:rollseyes

Who knows about such things? How far up the line does it go? I'm skeptical.

I know you've seen Endgame (http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=ZGG4SYn2C4LorgLhy-SDAw&q=endgame+alex+jones&hl=en) before so I'd like to once again point you in that direction.

Above all, look at Terrorstorm by Alex Jones. All the information and evidence you need for American, British and Israeli false flag operations are in there. I am not joking about this. These two films are chock full of information about the Globalists and what they're planning to do.

Promise me that you, being a skeptic, will do everything in your power to disprove me by looking at the evidence in these films. I am begging this of you. Don't put it off, look at it now.

The Globalists are counting on ignorance to bring about world government, and we need to stop them dead in their tracks. The banks are imploding the world economy to consolidate power, and watch in amazement as they usher in the North American Union as they only solution to solve the problem.

Terrorstorm (Please Watch This!)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&ei=L2K4SfyuKZ7OqwKuoYWyAg&q=Terrorstorm&hl=en

Fortis in Arduis
03-12-2009, 02:33 AM
I believe that the secret state has let things slide to further its own self-interested agenda. Yes.

I think the the police certainly have.

It is all about economics.

Solution: change the political economy.

What the conspiracy nuts do not do is provide solutions.

They just create a feedback loop, telling people to 'wake up' without a solution.

We are taking on the State yes, but please where is your solution?

Osweo
03-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Terrorstorm (Please Watch This!)

Christ man, it's nearly two HOURS long. Is there nothing out there at, say 40 minutes? :(

Why are these film makers, otherwise so intent on informing the public, so mad on quantity? :rolleyes:

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 03:07 AM
Christ man, it's nearly two HOURS long. Is there nothing out there at, say 40 minutes? :(

Why are these film makers, otherwise so intent on informing the public, so mad on quantity? :rolleyes:

You couldn't explain all of the activities of the Elites in the short span of 40 minutes. And no offence intended at all, but that's how dumbed out the majority of our populations are. We're conditioned to demand quickness and convenience, and if it's too long and drawn out then our attention is lost and the point never gets across. Which is a real shame because what record of these people is just phoenominal.

If you want a shorter record of related information, I highly recommend you visit http://www.infowars.com and you can get a day to day article that is totally related to what is touched up on in the videos. There is a whole slew of topics covered compiled in a very short span of time. Just enough to be able to fit on a single two hour length of video on a single DVD. The scarey thing is the website covering an ongoing occuring sequence of events that directly came about as a result of terror attacks, fraud, tyranny, genocide, manipulation, destruction, poverty, fearmongering, immigration (illegal & sanctioned), dispossession and panic caused by the Global Elite.

Some people prefer to read, rather some others prefer to view, some like both, but the videos are a definate requirement of every one who loves his country and don't believe it should be used in the same manner as a Global Empire should. The Romans turned to these methods of fear and control when it's Emperors couldn't satisfy it's insatiable apetites of power and greed. Emperors aren't allowed to sit on the throne of America, and there was no throne built to accomodate Emperors. There's no mention of the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, The Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, David Rockerfeller, Gun Prohibition, Illegal Searches and Seizures, Police State, Big Brother, Open Borders in the Constitution of the U.S!

Yet what are we seeing? All these horrible things is what has hijacked America and all the Western world and it is destroying us. They are resorting to all kinds of horrible measures to bring about a New World Order and they will resort to anything to bring it about. Every single day there are reports of it, and don't take my word for it at all. Go out and research it yourself, you will find evidence in it inside mainstream news, every single day and it's just a matter of catching them in the act and exposing it for what it is.

To do otherwise would be cowardly.

Osweo
03-12-2009, 03:26 AM
I'd take you a little more seriously V.A. if you weren't so ready to jump on the IRA bandwagon. Or have I got the wrong impression there?

It strikes me that the media strategy is even more subtle than you think. The BIG things are not talked about, but little hints are allowed of smaller matters, which some people can then zoom in on. Tell me; why is your video STILL available on the net, if it's potentially so damaging?

It does bother me that, although I studied 19th and 20th Century history in school, the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, The Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, David Rockerfeller, were not really touched upon. Did they just think that was too difficult for us? Or is it all deliberately kept from us?

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 03:57 AM
What the conspiracy nuts do not do is provide solutions.

They just create a feedback loop, telling people to 'wake up' without a solution.

We are taking on the State yes, but please where is your solution?

Go to youtube or google 9/11 commission hearings on how the relatives and family members of dead first-responders, who just happen to be 'conspiracy nuts' for asking questions, at the hearings exposed Mayor Guiliani, and how the commission itself refused to ask honest and fair questions at the inquiry. It's in the video Loose Change, but notice how you won't see it in mainstream news?

While you're at it, find out how Mr. Norman Mineta, Transportation Secretary, who is also a 'conspiracy nut', exposed Dick Cheney at the Commission Report Hearings for knowing the exact path of flight 93. How Dick Cheney had ordered jets scrambled to Shanksville, PA with instructions to shoot it down, yet the we're told it completely disintegrated on impact leaving the debris no larger than the size of a phonebook behind. No bodies could be identified, yet amazingly, the highjacker's passports and photo I.D's survived 'miraculously'. It's all in Loose Change: Final Cut and I'll post it here:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=vIi4SZDDBInK-gH95_nFAQ&q=Loose+Change&hl=en

How many people out there actually know these facts? Not near as many as their should be, that's for sure. The only way we can bring about change is to expose them, and they will ultimately be exposed and will have to answer for it. But before we can do that, we need people to know and find out for themselves that what they think they know is just the tip of the iceberg, and what is truly out there is never covered, or very much hidden from CNN and Fox news, except in the cases where Glenn Beck who sympathises with 'conspiracy nuts' about how the government is secretly building camps, denying it, and then introducing legislation authorizing them to build them.

There's also Lou Dobbs on CNN. Mr. Dobbs exposed the New World Order about the North American Union, has been featured on the Alex Jones show as a speaker, and is an outspoken critic of the Global Elite. He and Glenn Beck are the only ones saying this, because they both have independant contracts on those networks, allowing them to have total control over their shows. Which is quite fortunate.

My own solution to the problem is to educate yourself and educate others. I will be a Police Officer in December of this year, and am a Student of Law Enforcement. In my class, out of twelve, there are only myself and another friend who have spoken about the North American Union, the Global Elite, the Banker heist to our classmates and Instructors and for the most part they are all skeptics and jokingly call us 'Conspiracy Nuts'.

Every once in a while, I'll bring in an article (mostly from Associate Press), that pertains to all these matters and it often blows my instructor away, and silences the nay sayers in the class when I bring this out. You can make a different in so many ways yet how have you been working to bring about change?

I would like to hear some of your solutions.

Fortis in Arduis
03-12-2009, 04:03 AM
It does bother me that, although I studied 19th and 20th Century history in school, the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, The Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, David Rockerfeller, were not really touched upon. Did they just think that was too difficult for us? Or is it all deliberately kept from us?

I QUIT MY HISTORY DEGREE BECAUSE OF THIS, NEVER MIND SCHOOL... :cool:

Fortis in Arduis
03-12-2009, 04:39 AM
You can make a difference in so many ways yet how have you been working to bring about change?

I am vegetarian going vegan. Meat is more capitalistic. (It is to do with land use.)

I keep my money OUT of the bank.

I am an active member of a political party which opposes globalism.

I am going to join a local Credit Union for the savings I do make.

I support locally-owned businesses. I am locally patriotic.

I inform others, but it makes little difference. People need examples to follow more than they need informing.

I would like to hear some of your solutions.

With pleasure:

Credit Unions

Co-operatives

Co-Housing Schemes

Local Exchange Trading Schemes (LETS)

Co-operative Home Schooling

Actually, these solutions would be just brilliant for Ulster.

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 04:43 AM
I'd take you a little more seriously V.A. if you weren't so ready to jump on the IRA bandwagon. Or have I got the wrong impression there?

I don't like the idea of sectarian violence among Europeans. And not anywhere. My opinion, just like when Quebec wanted to separate, if the people of that province want to go, then by all means, go! I think if the Irish want to govern themselves, then let them! If they're not satisfied with their conditions, then just like any tenant at a flat, leave the premises!

I don't think that government should be passing laws to allow them to bust down people's doors without a warrant, detaining people without laying charges, having kangaroo court proceedings, and committing genocide on the Irish race.

I think the government should stop creating an atmosphere of panic and fear on people, and if the Loyalists and Republicans want to fight over religious differences then let them. Just don't take the people's guns away and tell them they need to rely on the Army for protection because they tell them it's the 'only solution'.

It strikes me that the media strategy is even more subtle than you think. The BIG things are not talked about, but little hints are allowed of smaller matters, which some people can then zoom in on. Tell me; why is your video STILL available on the net, if it's potentially so damaging?

Like I said before it's really fortunate that we have voices in the media, for reasons of private contract or otherwise. This only shows that people are asking questions and persisting about so many things and so many topics, and that they are forced to authorized to cover issues of concern. This can only continue to happen as more and more people are exposed to the truth of what's going on.

I am suprised that you didn't know that there has been a campaign on youtube for a very long time now to have videos exposing the truth of 9/11 and 7/7 pulled out off the net. This shows how they go to great lengths to combat the spread of the information war, and it also shows that we are right. And they are scared.

I remembered when they covered the issue that Doctors went public with the fact that there is high levels of mercury in food and drink products. All covered on mainstream news. The manufacters all came out on t.v and commercials saying that that is all conspiracy and basically lied to us. During the Superbowl just to make sure that everyone in America was watching.

Google: Mercury in corn syrup products and Youtube it if you want the actual commercial aired if you have any doubts.

Absolutely. The day people become aware of their situation, that's the day that all the aforementioned people gradually lose their grip of control. They've gone to great lengths to make sure that their names were kept absolutely secret from the public for such a long period of time to protect their crimes, and they want to keep it that way. So they're campaigning with psy-ops on T.V and in the Media about all this love for Obama, Gordon, Harper, and the list goes on and on.

We have controlled medias, like it or not, and they want us to worry about other things rather than the truth, and that's why they aren't going to great lengths to cover it up. They want us to worry about loving immigration to get the issue of Globalization popular. They want to destroy our culture with MTV, and mindless fluff like overpayed football actors, and movies about loving immigration. That Nations are evil, and that one world government, and one world currency are the only thing that will save us. There is just no end to the crimes of these people, it's discusting that people will go to such great lengths to deny it, and never ask questions, to never disobey, and to fall right into the hands of the Global Elite.

The day we stop asking questions is the day we allow the seeds of despotism to grow in our own borders.

Google information about the 9/11 commission reports, and watch the movie Loose Change: Final Cut, about all of this. These videos will not be around for ever, you can count on it.

Loose Change: Final Cut
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=lpK4SZbnN4S4-QHTn5jRAQ&q=loose+change+final+cut&hl=en

stormlord
03-12-2009, 05:17 AM
What is it about anything I've posted that you can't seem to understand?

I understand perfectly, and your whole "open your eyes man, there's like totally a conspiracy!!!" shtick is not based on facts but supposition, you, and all the sources you cite, never substantiate anything, and please don't try to conflate documented, classified (ps that's different to a "conspiracy") military intelligence ops in warzones, with an imagined globe spanning government conspiracy that has engaged in the slaughter of their own people.

There's a flipside to this, people who are at the other extreme end of the spectrum, who are scared of how big and chaotic the world is, and how insignificant they are in it, and who want to see significance in disparate events, to see some order, some meaning to what's going on in the world, even if those perceptions aren't founded on reality.

To be honest you seem to have the confirmation bias common to conspiracy theory enthusiasts; you grasp onto every piece of evidence that supports your preconceived notions, while discounting anything that challenges them. Proceeding from a conclusion you've already reached is not rational or logical, and it's just as wrongheaded as the people who blindly believe anything the government and media feeds them.

Sol Invictus
03-12-2009, 06:03 AM
To be honest you seem to have the confirmation bias common to conspiracy theory enthusiasts; you grasp onto every piece of evidence that supports your preconceived notions, while discounting anything that challenges them. Proceeding from a conclusion you've already reached is not rational or logical, and it's just as wrongheaded as the people who blindly believe anything the government and media feeds them.

Out of everything you just responded to me with, you have yet to prove me wrong with any facts of your own, while I have provided a whole list of information pointing to the fact we have Globalists in power with a hidden agenda.

You simply say I'm wrong, and don't bother reading anything I put down, and resort to character assassination to support your wilful ignorance of what is infront of you. As of yet, I haven't discounted anything anyone has challenged me with because noone has challenged me with anything what-so-ever! Why don't you be the first to do that, since you seem to be the man to speak to about all my questions.

Sunday Herald, Neil McKay, mainstream news, comes forward with information about a former agent. How the MI5 asked him to make bombs for the IRA, had the Prime Minister's blessings, then had his life threatened.

Look it up for yourself. (http://www.prisonplanet.com/news_alert_mi5terror_5.html)

At least call me out on my posts and tell me I am misinforming by disproving them. Then you would have a genuine arguement. Until then, you need to come out of your little bubble there and actually do some research, then come talk to me about misinformation.

Look at terrorstorm for an endless list of false flag operations that your precious, beloved overlords conducted against your people and around the world, including 9/11 and 7/7, and tell me with a straight face that you can't believe that governments can murder their own citizens, or breed people out with migratory tactics. You been living in a tree or something? Look out your front door for once. Look at history.

Actually take a look at the evidence before you're so quick to assume the person you're speaking to doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. You're doing nothing but trying substantiate your own false and naive notion that nothing is going on, and that we're all hunky-dory, just because you say so.

That we don't need to worry about a Global Elite changing our global policies, open borders, genocide, fear mongering, brainwashing, dictatorship, terrorism and hate laws, that bankers and moneychangers haven't hijacked us, that the economic recession wasn't brought on by design, that this is all just conspiracy?

you grasp onto every piece of evidence that supports your preconceived notions

So you're telling me that grasping onto evidence of a crime is a bad thing? As a person who studies crime and does investigations for a living, they certainly don't teach us to 'ignore' evidence just because it might scare a few people into not believing that a crime has just been committed. And here's the real kicker: that Globalism, Multiculturalism, Empire, Fraud, and Murder are my own preconceived notions?

You're quite the character.

Beorn
03-12-2009, 12:17 PM
... committing genocide on the Irish race.

What genocide was that? I must have missed that one.

Was that before Rwanda, or in between the Ukrainian holodomor and the Armenian genocide?

Come on VA, don't get caught up in the reactionary buzzwords of terrorists and their supporters.