Feminism is bullshit.

Teutone
05-29-2019, 11:18 PM
Feminism is bullshit.

how can you say that?!

Bosniensis
05-29-2019, 11:33 PM
how can you say that?!

Man you need to move to Balkans, you would be mentally healed from German leftist propaganda... however there are side effects, ... some say that Balkan people are immune to leftist propaganda due to
massive amounts of Nationalism in their hearts that there is absolutely no more space for anything else.

The side effect is that after you embrace Balkan Nationalism, you will remain in 14th century A.D. forever.

For example in Germany people talk about LGBT rights, while in Serbia the most popular topic is "From which side Serbian Knights charged Ottoman forces in 1389 A.D" You might think I am joking, but I am not.

Also Muslims in Bosnia have absolutely nothing in common with other world muslims, we are like a separate world civilization.

Autrigón
05-30-2019, 12:17 AM
Feminism is bullshit.I'm not a big fan of feminism but in the muslim world it would be a good thing to improve the level of feminism. Women rights in the muslim world are almost the same than in the Middle Age.

Zeus
05-30-2019, 12:20 AM
I'm not a big fan of feminism but in the muslim world it would be a good thing to improve the level of feminism. Women rights in the muslim world are almost the same than in the Middle Age.

I agree. Feminists in the western world are embarrassments since men and women are just about equal, but in most muslim countries they need feminism badly. I got this off of some youtuber who was very anti-feminist but said that if he lived in Iran or Saudi he would be a radical feminist.

Adamm
05-30-2019, 12:20 AM
I'm not a big fan of feminism but in the muslim world it would be a good thing to improve the level of feminism. Women rights in the muslim world are almost the same than in the Middle Age.

Women shouldn't have rights, the only right women should have is being under the guardianship of her dad and husband. Feminism is cancer and it's a tool to feminize a whole society, female empowerment and freedom is a big mistake.

Autrigón
05-30-2019, 12:28 AM
Women shouldn't have rights, the only right women should have is being under the guardianship of her dad and husband. Feminism is cancer and it's a tool to feminize a whole society, female empowerment and freedom is a big mistake.How many camels are necessary to buy a woman?

Adamm
05-30-2019, 12:36 AM
How many camels are necessary to buy a woman?

I have no clue.

Pansarkamrat
05-30-2019, 12:39 PM
lol

Alexander56
08-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Feminism there can't make any progress as long as they can't exceed the limits that have been put by Islam

Ayetooey
08-07-2019, 10:52 PM
For example in Germany people talk about LGBT rights, while in Serbia the most popular topic is "From which side Serbian Knights charged Ottoman forces in 1389 A.D" You might think I am joking, but I am not.

Lmao. Please come back Sinan.

Dick
08-07-2019, 11:04 PM

That's an easy one. The side that the traitor Vuk Brankovic wasn't on.