PDA

View Full Version : The Death of American Democracy

European blood
06-25-2011, 02:01 PM
"The collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre, on September 11, 2001, were the most frightening images that I have ever seen, up until May 24th, 2011, when Binyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of the United States Congress and received 29 standing ovations, along with many other outbursts of sycophantic applause.

It was the final nail in a coffin, the construction of which began long ago, and in it all remaining vestiges of democracy were joyfully laid to rest—by those sworn to protect it—as it became clear that the United States was now controlled by Enemies Inside its Gates."

iK7SRYp4sBc

BeerBaron
06-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Well, American democracy died a long time before 9/11. Democracy is really more of a feel good story to tell the public rather than a working system of governance. The US has been a Plutocracy since the 80's, possibly sooner, or rather, the entire west is now.

I don't really have a problem with Israel killing muslims, so long as they don't drag others into it, maybe they will just kill each other off.

Cato
06-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Why ought the plight of the Israelis or the Palestinians be the concern of the American public? May both sides go to the devil.

Birka
06-25-2011, 03:07 PM
The election of Woodrow Wilson sealed the coffin of a democratic republic America. He allowed the start of the income tax, which gave the central government unlimited resources and power, and the Federal Reserve Bank (which gave to Rothschild international bankers the power over our dollar). He also got America involved in WWI. He also started the League of Nations, of which the UN is now the successor. Wilson just might get my vote for worst president of this country. (its neck and neck with FDR, but this Obongo is running strong).

BeerBaron
06-25-2011, 03:59 PM
The election of Woodrow Wilson sealed the coffin of a democratic republic America. He allowed the start of the income tax, which gave the central government unlimited resources and power, and the Federal Reserve Bank (which gave to Rothschild international bankers the power over our dollar). He also got America involved in WWI. He also started the League of Nations, of which the UN is now the successor. Wilson just might get my vote for worst president of this country. (its neck and neck with FDR, but this Obongo is running strong).

Yes, thats the popular conspiracy and its usually followed by not mentioning the problems in the 1800s with banks and currencies, I don't disagree with you but there are ways to run it. You can run fiat currencies with public banks quite well, in fact, north dakota operates independently of the FED and the FDIC, they also have the lowest unemployment I think there are 10 states right now that have introduced legislation to create banks like North Dakota. Japan has the largest public owned bank in the world, thats why they can run 238% debt to gdp and be fine.

Psychonaut
06-25-2011, 04:05 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-1/1238576/interdasting.jpg

Peter
06-30-2011, 04:58 AM
Democracy is just soft communism anyway. It's just being replaced with harder communism.

Psychonaut
06-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Democracy is just soft communism anyway. It's just being replaced with harder communism.

How do you figure that an electoral system which sovereign individuals come together and make decisions based upon a majority vote is a "soft" variant of an economic system in which the means of production are owned in common rather than privately? The two have naught to do with one another.