PDA

View Full Version : What are the main phenotypes in these groups from Cirencester and how Anglo Saxon do they look

The One
05-31-2019, 02:50 AM
What are the main phenotypes in these groups from Cirencester And how Germanic/Anglo Saxon do they look?

Bellbeaking
05-31-2019, 02:58 AM
Atlantids, Keltic Nordids and interestingly lots of Alpinization, which oddly enough despite being considered an eastern thing seems most common in the west of England and Wales. Maisie williams seems like a typical west British Alpine.

They don't look paticurly Anglo-Saxon though the boy in the top right (with one of his drawstrings pulled right up to his jumper) would certainly pass as Danish with dark hair. The girl and the mother in that photo look uralid.

Avgvstvs
05-31-2019, 06:29 AM
They don't look Anglo Saxon in my opinion

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

PaleoEuropean
05-31-2019, 06:45 AM
They look Anglo-Celt imo. Looks like Welsh, Irish or Gaelic Scottish bred in.

The One
05-31-2019, 12:06 PM
They look Anglo-Celt imo. Looks like Welsh, Irish or Gaelic Scottish bred in.

Don’t scots have heavy Germanic influences from Scandinavia?

XenophobicPrussian
05-31-2019, 12:40 PM
Atlantids, Keltic Nordids and interestingly lots of Alpinization, which oddly enough despite being considered an eastern thing seems most common in the west of England and Wales. Maisie williams seems like a typical west British Alpine.

They don't look paticurly Anglo-Saxon though the boy in the top right (with one of his drawstrings pulled right up to his jumper) would certainly pass as Danish with dark hair. The girl and the mother in that photo look uralid.
I notice people seem to underestimate Alpinids in the British Isles. There's a fuck ton from what I've seen. Maybe not as much as in southern Germany, Austria, France(I'm not sure though) but definitely more than in west/central/north Germany.

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Don’t scots have heavy Germanic influences from Scandinavia?

Yea I am talking like British/Gaelic Scots like you find in Glasgow, they look more Welsh. A good example are Rangers FC fans XD.
https://i.imgur.com/eKt7W36.jpg