PDA

View Full Version : Would Lebanese fitness model Adam Ayesh fit better in Spain or Georgia?

Bigsaul
05-31-2019, 06:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vXSmvUW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AoFMUNS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tkcEf3D.jpg

TheWolf97
05-31-2019, 06:35 PM
Georgia

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Ayetooey
05-31-2019, 06:36 PM
Spain.

Latinus
06-01-2019, 12:12 AM
I have no idea.

Zroota
06-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Spain.

Georgians have shorter, robust heads.

Tooting Carmen
06-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Neither especially. And were Sikeliot still here, he'd be wetting himself no end at that guy. xD

billErobreren
06-01-2019, 12:50 AM
He looks more Anatolian so maybe Georgia's a decent compromise. But he doesn't look like either. Face is longer than what you'll see in Georgia. The eyes, lips far from what you'll see even in Spanish New World Criollos. Say what you will about Spaniards but their faces are plain by Western and Southern European standards.

Zroota
06-01-2019, 05:57 AM
Neither especially. And were Sikeliot still here, he'd be wetting himself no end at that guy. xD

He looks more Anatolian so maybe Georgia's a decent compromise. But he doesn't look like either. Face is longer than what you'll see in Georgia. The eyes, lips far from what you'll see even in Spanish New World Criollos. Say what you will about Spaniards but their faces are plain by Western and Southern European standards.
I really don't see how he won't fit in Spain? Not all Spaniards have the same look. as they range from as far as north Atlantid to even Berid or course Meds. If he were Sicilian or Maltese I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have a problem placing him in Spain, but because he's from Asia it's a different story?

Phenotypically, he doesn't look very different from this 'dark' Spanish actor:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-awXi5KiULlQ/W8ozpMcl7sI/AAAAAAADr7o/injkp_btdeoIx147rA0iBf1BokafQ3DlACLcBGAs/s1600/MIGUEL%2BANGEL%2BSILVESTRE%2BSHIRTLESS%2BATTITUDE. png

If I had to place him in Europe, I'd place him in Greek islands or Southern Italy. He is actually lighter than many Sicilians that Sikeliot posts in here.

Bigsaul
06-01-2019, 10:49 AM

Have you been to Spain? I've met with many Spainards (not Mexican or Cubans) who in my opinion looked very South Euro Med with a few types I'd not mistake for Western European. Maybe they have less Armenized types like parts of South Europe still not a long way off from those types.

A good example is Spanish fitness model Sergi Constance who certainly wouldn't pass North of Spain only South Europe and the Mediterranean shores.
https://i.imgur.com/jCGKl74.jpg

billErobreren
06-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Have you been to Spain? I've met with many Spainards (not Mexican or Cubans) who in my opinion looked very South Euro Med with a few types I'd not mistake for Western European. Maybe they have less Armenized types like parts of South Europe still not a long way off from those types.

Desde luego que si! I have a cousin living there that's engaged to a guy from Cadiz who has a lumpy face western European face and droopy eyes. Generally they are thinner and lumpier in the face than this guy. And that's more common look for the most of them I don't care how much the look of that guy hardens your dick. I'm not going to suspend my knowledge of what I saw nor geography as well as pretend like the Pyrenees are some ocean the size of the Pacific and somehow Spaniards look more Lebanese or Amenian than Basque or Occitan. Shut the fuck up!

Bigsaul
06-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Desde luego que si! I have a cousin living there that's engaged to a guy from Cadiz who has a lumpy face western European face and droopy eyes. Generally they are thinner and lumpier in the face than this guy. And that's more common look for the most of them I don't care how much the look of that guy hardens your dick. I'm not going to suspend my knowledge of what I saw nor geography as well as pretend like the Pyrenees are some ocean the size of the Pacific and somehow Spaniards look more Lebanese or Amenian than Basque or Occitan. Shut the fuck up!

Your opinion seem too strong for someone who never been to Spain. I'm sorry to break your wild fantasies about how Western and Plain Spanish look. Maybe your papi has a Visigoth appearance which makes you hard but that's not my issue senor.

billErobreren
06-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Your opinion seem too strong for someone who never been to Spain. I'm sorry to break your wild fantasies about how Western and Plain Spanish look. Maybe your papi has a Visigoth appearance which makes you hard on but that's not my issue senor.

Can't you read Spanish? Didn't you say you took classes? I just told I have! Well, what the hell, you tried to pass a Peruvian off as Basque and didn't bother listening to the words he was saying so why bother? I only got good at Spanish and French at 16 and can tell accents and colloquialisms but you seem to be on a mission.

Bigsaul
06-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Can't you read Spanish? Didn't you say you took classes? I just told I have! Well, what the hell, you tried to pass a Peruvian off as Basque and didn't bother listening to the words he was saying so why bother? I only got good at Spanish and French at 16 and can tell accents and colloquialisms but you seem to be on a mission.

Keep talking.

Μαρία
06-01-2019, 02:46 PM
spain

Μαρία
06-01-2019, 02:53 PM
spain