PDA

View Full Version : who are the most superior west asians in your opinion?

Borealis
06-01-2019, 06:57 AM
As a whole?

Thambi
06-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Georgians/Armenians probably.. they have the highest IQ (94) and are known for having the greatest physical strength in the region.

TheOldNorth
06-01-2019, 07:06 AM
Israelis, they defeated all their neighbors at once and have an average iq of 115

Thambi
06-01-2019, 07:08 AM
Israelis, they defeated all their neighbors at once and have an average iq of 115

many israelis are from russia though and they came recently.

Borealis
06-01-2019, 07:09 AM

The average IQ of Israel is like 97. Granted that probably includes many Arabs. Its only Ashkenazis that are high IQ.

Blondie
06-01-2019, 09:49 AM
Armenians

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 09:53 AM
Iranics of all kinds.

No one has built larger empires then them.

Supercomputer
06-01-2019, 11:12 AM
The average IQ of Israel is like 97. Granted that probably includes many Arabs. Its only Ashkenazis that are high IQ.

Even Ashkenazi Israeli IQ is lower than American Ashkenazi IQ for some reason. One theory says that the less idealistic ones moved to America as opposed to Israel.

lameduck
06-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Turks and Levantines imo

Gangrel
06-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Indians

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Iranics have created empires and nations that sustained themselves through out the region.

Turkish or any group has not achieved this much. I am not saying Turkic is a weak identity, by no means it is but Iranic is the supreme identity of West Asia and ME.

All three major groups of our region Iranics, Arabs, Turks have achieved lots. I feel funny when stupid bigots calls us extremists. They apparently do not know our histories.

Kyp
06-01-2019, 11:46 AM
sports & fighting : NW Iranians, Armenians, Turks, Azerbaijan (Caucasus Region)
Intelligence: Ashkenazi Jews
History: Mesopotamians, Iranians

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
06-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Chechens

Tigranes
06-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Cumans

Voskos
06-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Turkoman-armenian-greek mixes.

Dorian
06-01-2019, 12:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7G5i9qSMe8

Token
06-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Cypriots.

Pets
06-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Georgians and armenians

Adamm
06-01-2019, 12:16 PM
When it comes to Physical strength and pure savagery: Caucasus (Chechnya and surrounding countries)
When it comes to purely IQ: Persians in specific (Persians are very smart)
When it comes to sustaining big empires and expanding territory and strategical knowledge: The Turks (they managed to unite many groups from different etnicities under 1 banner during Ottoman empire and conquer E. Europe).

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 12:23 PM
When it comes to Physical strength and pure savagery: Caucasus (Chechnya and surrounding countries)
When it comes to purely IQ: Persians in specific (Persians are very smart)
When it comes to sustaining big empires and expanding territory and strategical knowledge: The Turks (they managed to unite many groups from different etnicities under 1 banner during Ottoman empire and conquer E. Europe).

Good Post but ...

Ottoman was no doubt a beast of its times but Turkish failed to move East. That was their peak and worst times for Iran but they failed to take over Iranic lands many times against Turks of Iran (Timruid, Saffavid, Afshar, Qajar) and now in modern times it is almost impossible.

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Israel of course, what have any of the other countries done? Israel has European ambition and creativity. They have won war after war with only a few failures, they have invented tons of technology (more than most European countries in modern history), they are half the size of most Arab countries and have done 100 times better. That is strictly from a modern perspective. Turkey did well up until 1900's but they proved that they aren't a capable modern country in a lot of respects. Iq really means nothing it's a stastic and statistics lie, I study statistics for a living and never found one that wasn't buried in half truths and misunderstandings besides the most basic ones like population density. Most the countries with "higher iq's" are third world polluted dumps.

There is a big difference between emotion intelligence/creativity and mechanical memorization skills. George W Bush had a high I.Q and look how smart history has remembered him XD. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

https://som.yale.edu/news/2009/11/why-high-iq-doesnt-mean-youre-smart

Karaton
06-01-2019, 12:31 PM
Wouldn't count Turks as "West Asian".

Tigranes
06-01-2019, 12:37 PM
Wouldn't count Turks as "West Asian".

Right, Turks are White Aryan Europeans:rolleyes:
Embrace your Middle Eastern identity.

Karaton
06-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Right, Turks are White Aryan Europeans:rolleyes:
Embrace your Middle Eastern identity.

No, we are Eurasians in terms of identity, history and genetics. We just residing in your shithole.

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Israel of course, what have any of the other countries done? Israel has European ambition and creativity. They have won war after war with only a few failures, they have invented tons of technology (more than most European countries in modern history), they are half the size of most Arab countries and have done 100 times better. That is strictly from a modern perspective. Turkey did well up until 1900's but they proved that they aren't a capable modern country in a lot of respects. Iq really means nothing it's a stastic and statistics lie, I study statistics for a living and never found one that wasn't buried in half truths and misunderstandings besides the most basic ones like population density. Most the countries with "higher iq's" are third world polluted dumps.

There is a big difference between emotion intelligence/creativity and mechanical memorization skills. George W Bush had a high I.Q and look how smart history has remembered him XD. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

You are counting only last few decades.

Israel has had massive support in wars against stupid Arab sheikhdoms and Baathists. No one can deny that. As a matter of fact they have never fought a single war against a competitive adversary. USA and France armed them massively in all wars.

As for technology, no one in the region can even come close to Iran in terms of Science and Technology Growth rate in recent years. Mind you we are a sanctioned country.

https://abm-website-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/ecnmag.com/s3fs-public/embedded_image/2017/02/chartoftheday_7913_the_countries_with_the_most_ste m_graduates_n.jpg

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 12:41 PM
No, we are Eurasians in terms identity, history and genetics.

That I agree with

ModernMaskil
06-01-2019, 12:47 PM

Israel has had massive support in wars against stupid Arab sheikhdoms and Baathists. No one can deny that. As a matter of fact they have never fought a single war against a competitive adversary. USA and France armed them massively in all wars.

As for technology, no one in the region can even come close to Iran in terms of Science and Technology Growth rate in recent years. Mind you we are a sanctioned country.

https://abm-website-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/ecnmag.com/s3fs-public/embedded_image/2017/02/chartoftheday_7913_the_countries_with_the_most_ste m_graduates_n.jpg

Israel wasn't supported by the US until shortly before 1967. Support from any European country, France and UK included was minimal, only during the Suez Crisis was there any serious interaction.

Of course you have more STEM graduates than we do, - you also have x8 the population. Strictly by ratio, we have one of the highest in the world - 140 per 10,000 in contrast to the United States who have 85 and and Japan at 83.

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 12:51 PM

I am not saying Iran is dumb, Iran and Israel are genetically similar peoples; I don't wanna be insulting but Iran is mostly Semitic now the native R and G lineages are a tiny minority compared to the Semitic J lineages. Iran however is making strides on old technology, They are just now getting missiles that can even hit Israel and just now able to build Nuclear reactors, Iran has had as much help as Israel has had, hell we Americans dumped tons of money on Iran and military hardware before the Islamic Revolution. Iran isn't dumb, I agree. I have respect for the Iranians, but def if we are going off the past 50 years Israel has to take the cake when it comes to originality and innovation, their medical innovations are undeniable. We Americans have had Israelis teach us about combat and traumatic medicine. Iran would definitely be second imo. their creativity is in their political infiltration and political chess playing. I wouldn't say so much technology wise.

ModernMaskil
06-01-2019, 12:56 PM
I am not saying Iran is dumb, Iran and Israel are genetically similar peoples; I don't wanna be insulting but Iran is mostly Semitic now the native R and G lineages are a tiny minority compared to the Semitic J lineages. Iran however is making strides on old technology, They are just now getting missiles that can even hit Israel and just now able to build Nuclear reactors, Iran has had as much help as Israel has had, hell we Americans dumped tons of money on Iran and military hardware before the Islamic Revolution. Iran isn't dumb, I agree. I have respect for the Iranians, but def if we are going off the past 50 years Israel has to take the cake when it comes to originality and innovation, their medical innovations are undeniable. We Americans have had Israelis teach us about combat and traumatic medicine. Iran would definitely be second imo. their creativity is in their political infiltration and political chess playing. I wouldn't say so much technology wise.

I'd like to second this. Had I been born prior to the Iranian revolution, I would have adored Iran. I still do for many reasons (Cyrus the Great, birth of Monotheism, beautiful culture and people). If there is any country I'd love to visit that I am not allowed to, it is Iran.

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 01:00 PM
I'd like to second this. Had I been born prior to the Iranian revolution, I would have adored Iran. I still do for many reasons (Cyrus the Great, birth of Monotheism, beautiful culture and people). If there is any country I'd love to visit that I am not allowed to, it is Iran.

Whats sad is a lot of Iranian Jews love Iran and wish they could go back. I even would love to visit Iran and visit historical places like Parthian ruins etc.

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Israel wasn't supported by the US until shortly before 1967. Support from any European country, France and UK included was minimal, only during the Suez Crisis was there any serious interaction.

Of course you have more STEM graduates than we do, - you also have x8 the population. Strictly by ratio, we have one of the highest in the world - 140 per 10,000 in contrast to the United States who have 85 and and Japan at 83.

Buddy you are totally wrong. USA and France supplied Israel with Hundreds of F-4, A-4, Mirage and later F-16, F-15 Fighter jets which were generation ahead of what Arab countries could manage to have from USSR. Israeli technicians were trained in US while other than Baathist Iraq (later in 80s) no country had any military infra structure. Egyptians procured but never adapted anything. Cruel dictator governments, no domestic production or training infra structure, poor social conditions, what would you expect from Arab countries ?

Israeli AF destroyed Arab airbases and military columns and wars were won. Had you been sanctioned, not supplied, trained then it would have been even.

I hold no animosity towards Israel. Yours is a great nation with rich heritage but you always have had massive help since 1948.

As for Iranian STEM output, we also happen to have one of the highest science and technology growth rate in the whole world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran#International_ranki ngs

ModernMaskil
06-01-2019, 01:06 PM
Whats sad is a lot of Iranian Jews love Iran and wish they could go back. I even would love to visit Iran and visit historical places like Parthian ruins etc.

To this day Iran is home to the largest Jewish community in all of the Muslim majority countries/MENA. Some Israelis have family Iran, which is ridiculously amusing and depressing at the same time. Iran and Lebanon, maybe Morocco. The fact that I'd still like to visit them at the threat of being lynched proves my adoration.

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 01:07 PM

Dear friend ... you are wrong in saying that we are getting semites lol. J1 is the typical Semite Penninsula Lineage and it is not even 3 % among Iranians. J2 M-172 has always been Iranic and Caucasus, I myself am J2 M-172.

Arab J1 is just absent among Iranians. Fascinating if you ask me because much of Iran was under Arab rule 1500 years ago. But these groups never intermingled.

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 01:08 PM

you have lots of our Persian jews hehe. You can meet them and feel like you are visiting Iran.

ModernMaskil
06-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Buddy you are totally wrong. USA and France supplied Israel with Hundreds of F-4, A-4, Mirage and later F-16, F-15 Fighter jets which were generation ahead of what Arab countries could manage to have from USSR. Israeli technicians were trained in US while other than Baathist Iraq (later in 80s) no country had any military infra structure. Egyptians procured but never adapted anything. Cruel dictator governments, no domestic production or training infra structure, poor social conditions, what would you expect from Arab countries ?

Israeli AF destroyed Arab airbases and military columns and wars were won. Had you been sanctioned, not supplied, trained then it would have been even.

I hold no animosity towards Israel. Yours is a great nation with rich heritage but you always have had massive help since 1948.

As for Iranian STEM output, we also happen to have one of the highest science and technology growth rate in the whole world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran#International_ranki ngs

Provide a source for any of that. I've read a plethora of books on Israeli history from various historians with different agendas, not once do I recall reading supplementation of Israel with US tech until shortly before the Six Day War. France, possibly.

ModernMaskil
06-01-2019, 01:12 PM
you have lots of our Persian jews hehe. You can meet them and feel like you are visiting Iran.

Not really, sadly. We have all (for the most part, though some aspects are retained) shed our previous cultures in favor of the Israeli melting pot culture. I'd have to travel and meet some folks from the massive L.A community to experience it properly (or best I can, anyway).

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Dear friend ... you are wrong in saying that we are getting semites lol. J1 is the typical Semite Penninsula Lineage and it is not even 3 % among Iranians. J2 M-172 has always been Iranic and Caucasus, I myself am J2 M-172.

Arab J1 is just absent among Iranians. Fascinating if you ask me because much of Iran was under Arab rule 1500 years ago. But these groups never intermingled.

https://i.imgur.com/p2Mrr4H.jpg
https://realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 01:13 PM
J1 is almost as high as the Native R and G population in Iran. J1 is more Southern Arab than Northern.

Papastratosels26
06-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Up

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Provide a source for any of that. I've read a plethora of books on Israeli history from various historians with different agendas, not once do I recall reading supplementation of Israel with US tech until shortly before the Six Day War. France, possibly.

You want a source that Israel operated hundreds and hundreds of American and French jets ? I mean i can provide the source but should it not be common knowledge for an israeli ? Your country not only procured these advanced fighter jets, but also modified them (with help offcourse) and sold them. Even today, the first ever country to procure American Stealth F-35 Fifth generation fighter jets is Israel.

F-4
A-4
Mirage-3
F-16
F-15
F-35

.... You have a history with American supplied jets and using them against weaker arab adversaries.

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Jordan has such a high concentration of R because the Classical Iranians invaded those areas. And Jordan was one of the first peoples to fall under the Islamic conquest so they have higher J1 from the Southern Arabs. Lebanon is one of the purest Northern Semite populations.

https://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-canaanite-lebanese-genetics-20170727-story.html

ModernMaskil
06-01-2019, 01:25 PM
You want a source that Israel operated hundreds and hundreds of American and French jets ? I mean i can provide the source but should it not be common knowledge for an israeli ? Your country not only procured these advanced fighter jets, but also modified them (with help offcourse) and sold them. Even today, the first ever country to procure American Stealth F-35 Fifth generation fighter jets is Israel.

F-4
A-4
Mirage-3
F-16
F-15
F-35

.... You have a history with American supplied jets and using them against weaker arab adversaries.

A source that says we had those jets before 1967, yes I would.

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 01:25 PM
https://realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/

This J1 is present among Assyrians, Jews, Iranian Arab communities who live inside Iran as small minorities. Its almost absent in Iranians.

J1-M267; typical of Semitic-speaking people, was rarely over 10% in Iranian groups, but as high as 30% in Assyrian minorities of Iran..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16770078

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399854/

If you think that Iran is semite just because there are Assyrian and Jewish minorities living inside it then USA can be called a negroid country.

Kyp
06-01-2019, 01:35 PM

J1 in Iran is similar to J1 in Turkey yet you wouldn't call Turks semites. 5% J1 compared to 80% J1 in neighbouring Iraqi arabs is a pretty big difference if you ask me. Also Iran has big arab, assyrian and jewish communities.

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 01:38 PM
A source that says we had those jets before 1967, yes I would.

Ok.

I took it all from wikipedia so you can verify it yourself. Like I said before, whenever Israel needed support USA was always there to help it. Mind you that these jets single handedly won wars for Israel in 1967 and 1973. They proved instrumental in 1982 conflict as well. None of the arab countries had anything comparable. If they had anything comparable then they had no training or infrastructure.

F-4

The first aircraft delivered were F-4Es, provided under the "Peace Echo" program, authorized on 7 January 1968, by president Lyndon Johnson, and supported by Senator Robert Kennedy.[33] About 220 F-4Es and RF-4Es were delivered to Israel between 1969 and 1976 under U.S. aid programs, and served with the Tsvah Haganah le Israel/Heyl Ha'Avir (Israeli Air Force). The F-4E was known as Kurnass (Heavy Hammer) in Israeli service while the RF-4E was called Orev (Raven).[33]

A-4

In the late 1960s and 1970s, Israeli Air Force Skyhawks were the primary ground attack aircraft in the War of Attrition and the Yom Kippur War.

Mirage-III From France

Mirage IIICJ single-seat fighters, received between April 1962 and July 1964.

F-16

The Israeli Air Force (IAF) is the second largest user of the F-16 Fighting Falcon. The IAF had announced plans to buy 75 F-16s as early as 1978, and deliveries were carried out under American Foreign Military Sales program Peace Marble I.

F-15

Israeli Air Force has operated F-15s since 1977, received under Peace Fox I, II and III.

F-35 Stealth fifth Generation fighter jet.

On 12 December 2016, Israel began receiving its first F-35Is

When Iran fought against Arabs, we were sanctioned, we were choked so we had to resort to human wave attacks. We still won.

Ford
06-01-2019, 01:39 PM
The descendants of Haik, Kartlos and Caucas.

Oghuz
06-01-2019, 01:42 PM
J1 in Iran is similar to J1 in Turkey yet you wouldn't call Turks semites. 5% J1 compared to 80% J1 in neighbouring Iraqi arabs is a pretty big difference if you ask me. Also Iran has big arab, assyrian and jewish communities.

When such studies got published some Anti Iranian haters refused to even believe them, I remember because it thrashed the age old myth that Iranians got mixed with arabs lol. Semite J1 is almost absent among Iranians.

Iran is as pure an Iranic nation as it gets with massive genetic continuity.

https://i.imgur.com/GJOZYEd.png

As for size of Iranian Arab community, I think they are like 1.5 million.

ModernMaskil
06-01-2019, 01:42 PM
Ok.

I took it all from wikipedia so you can verify it yourself. Like I said before, whenever Israel needed support USA was always there to help it. Mind you that these jets single handedly won wars for Israel in 1967 and 1973. They proved instrumental in 1982 conflict as well. None of the arab countries had anything comparable. If they had anything comparable then they had no training or infrastructure.

F-4

The first aircraft delivered were F-4Es, provided under the "Peace Echo" program, authorized on 7 January 1968, by president Lyndon Johnson, and supported by Senator Robert Kennedy.[33] About 220 F-4Es and RF-4Es were delivered to Israel between 1969 and 1976 under U.S. aid programs, and served with the Tsvah Haganah le Israel/Heyl Ha'Avir (Israeli Air Force). The F-4E was known as Kurnass (Heavy Hammer) in Israeli service while the RF-4E was called Orev (Raven).[33]

A-4

In the late 1960s and 1970s, Israeli Air Force Skyhawks were the primary ground attack aircraft in the War of Attrition and the Yom Kippur War.

Mirage-III From France

F-16

The Israeli Air Force (IAF) is the second largest user of the F-16 Fighting Falcon. The IAF had announced plans to buy 75 F-16s as early as 1978, and deliveries were carried out under American Foreign Military Sales program Peace Marble I.

F-15

Israeli Air Force has operated F-15s since 1977, received under Peace Fox I, II and III.

When Iran fought against Arabs, we were sanctioned, we were choked so we had to resort to human wave attacks. We still won.

So, exactly as I said then. Thank you for the effort, but it only clarifies and strengthens my points. No support from the US prior or in fact during the 1967 war. Minimal support from France. 1948 and 1967 were the most important and difficult wars in our history, and in fact it was the 1973 war with the support of the US that we nearly lost.

lameduck
06-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Ok.

F-4

A-4

Mirage-III From France

F-16

F-15

Its incompetence on the behalf of Arabs as well , Its only after getting bloody nose from Isreal , arabs looked to Pakistan for proper training of pilots.

Borealis
06-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Both in haplogroups and autosomal dna the evidence shows that Iranians never mixed extensively with Arabs. Rather they are genetically a midpoint between Baloch, Caucasians, and Fertile Crescent populations-which is exactly what you expect given their location.

In any case it doesn’t matter because genetic affinity makes no difference in the face of selection.

Bosniensis
06-01-2019, 03:31 PM
Armenians and Syrians

PaleoEuropean
06-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Its incompetence on the behalf of Arabs as well , Its only after getting bloody nose from Isreal , arabs looked to Pakistan for proper training of pilots.

Yea I have read a lot about the Pakistani pilots of Syria, Jordan and Egypt.

The One
06-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Iranics of all kinds.

No one has built larger empires then them.

Agreed Iranians/Persians

Edit: also agree with in terms of strength/pure savagery and fighting the Caucasus particularly the north Caucasus (Chechens) But overall all I’d say Iranians/Persians

TheOldNorth
06-01-2019, 07:15 PM

true, but even Ashkenazi's are of high canaanite heritage

TheOldNorth
06-01-2019, 07:17 PM
many israelis are from russia though and they came recently.

even so they have high west Asian blood, they're just exiles that have picked up a small percentage of european in exile

Joso
06-01-2019, 07:20 PM
IDK

TheOldNorth
06-01-2019, 07:27 PM

What do you even mean most countries with high Iq's are 3rd world dumps? Most Western and east asian countries have superior iq's, with Singapore being the highest, although I'd suggest looking more at racial iq. Racial iq is more reliable than country iq

Smeagol
06-01-2019, 07:32 PM
even so they have high west Asian blood, they're just exiles that have picked up a small percentage of european in exile

They have a large percentage of European. That's why they cluster with South Italians and Greek Islanders and relatively distant from Levantine populations.

TheOldNorth
06-01-2019, 07:36 PM
They have a large percentage of European. That's why they cluster with South Italians and Greek Islanders and relatively distant from Levantine populations.

the sephardis and mizrahis don't as much, and all three populations have mixed quite a bit sense the countries creation

Smeagol
06-01-2019, 07:39 PM
the sephardis and mizrahis don't as much, and all three populations have mixed quite a bit sense the countries creation

I'm only talking about Ashkenazi as they're the only high IQ Jews. But yes, in Israel they're often mixed with the other types of Jews which leads to a lower IQ overall.