View Full Version : Islam Party wants to transform Belgium

Loki
06-02-2019, 06:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ly-T1BNQbw

El_Abominacion
06-02-2019, 06:51 PM
Parasites.

06-02-2019, 07:00 PM
If a group of migrant are not willing to adapt and integrate to the society they live in, it is not good. But, if they even want to change the nature of the host country just like in the video, this is invasion anymore, not only migration.

Thanas Django
06-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Tucker Carlson's latest book "Ship of Fools" is a must read. I made a thread about it.

He nails the transformation of the American left from anti-war and pro-worker to the deconstructive perversion it is today.

Bellbeaking
06-02-2019, 07:18 PM
This is democracy + multiculturalism in action. If you bring these people here expect them to want their ideals represented in parliament. Don't like it? change your political outlook/system or don't invite them. This is the choice us westerners have to make!

Mens-Sarda
06-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Why an islamic party is allowed to exist in a non-islamic country?

Loki
06-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Tucker Carlson's latest book "Ship of Fools" is a must read. I made a thread about it.

He nails the transformation of the American left from anti-war and pro-worker to the deconstructive perversion it is today.

I really don't understand how these people can live with themselves... if they have any sense of self-respect left, or any concept of logic and fairness. They are brain-diseased. It's an illness, a psychological condition.

Gold-Shekel
06-04-2019, 09:17 AM
That party doesn't exist and isn't even relevant in politics. Fascism and Communism are bigger threats to Belgium than Islamism.