PDA

View Full Version : Israel doesn't want foreign media to witness the upcoming Gaza flotilla

European blood
06-26-2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/images/2010/06/452924.jpg

Israel warns foreign journalists: Joining Gaza flotilla is illegal

Letter from head of Israel's Government Press Office warns that taking part in convoy of boats sailing to Gaza could result in being barred from Israel for 10 years.

Israel's Government Press Office issued a letter Sunday to foreign journalists, warning them that participating in the upcoming flotilla sailing to Gaza is illegal under Israeli law, and could result in anyone who joins the convoy being barred from Israel for up to 10 years.

The letter, signed by GPO director Oren Helman, states that the flotilla "is a dangerous provocation that is being organized by western and Islamic extremist elements to aid Hamas."

Helman asks editors to inform journalists that the Israel Defense Forces have been ordered to stop the convoy of ships from reaching Gaza, given that "The flotilla intends to knowingly violate the blockade that has been declared legally and is in accordance with all treaties and international law."

Furthermore, the letter says, "participation in the flotilla is an intentional violation of Israeli law and is liable to lead to participants being denied entry into the State of Israel for ten years, to the impoundment of their equipment and to additional sanctions."

Haaretz correspondent Amira Hass will be joining the flotilla, along with several dozen other journalists and several hundred activists from some 20 countries. Also joining the flotilla will be American writer Alice Walker, despite an American advisory that doing so could be a violation of U.S. law.

In May 2010, the Israel Navy boarded six boats that comprised a similar aiming to break the Israeli naval blockade on the Strip; nine activists on board were killed during the ensuing violence.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-warns-foreign-journalists-joining-gaza-flotilla-is-illegal-1.369684

The Lawspeaker
06-26-2011, 05:31 PM
I think that they should do so regardless and when Israel arrests them Israel will look even worse in the foreign media.

Duke Nukem
06-26-2011, 05:38 PM
What is the real purpose of this 'Gaza flotilla' anyway? The Rafah Border Crossing is now open.

*video uploaded Jun 23, 2011

A-Mh4cuLQ8w

European blood
06-26-2011, 06:06 PM
What is the real purpose of this 'Gaza flotilla' anyway? The Rafah Border Crossing is now open.

*video uploaded Jun 23, 2011

A-Mh4cuLQ8w

They have humanitarian purposes they bring food, water and medicine.

The Gaza blockade is illegal and violates the human rights.

eB_CKL5h2_8

Duke Nukem
06-26-2011, 06:23 PM
They have humanitarian purposes they bring food, water and medicine.

The Gaza blockade is illegal and violates the human rights.

There is no 'blockade' Israel has a security area, and demands to inspect cargo, if it is not weapons, it goes on to the little Gaza angels.

That RT video is from [ Uploaded by RussiaToday on May 31, 2010 ]

What human rights, there is human rights to bring in rockets to fire at Israel?

Austin
06-27-2011, 11:36 AM
I'm disliking Israel more and more from watching youtube.

v37n0LBtseo

R611drTEHPA

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 11:46 AM
I really just don't care about jews killing arabs, i just watched austins video link, and if its accurate then picking at their population needs to be done. As long as they don't involve white people i dont give a shit, kill em, fuck ill donate money to buy them some ammo.

Austin
06-27-2011, 11:59 AM
I really just don't care about jews killing arabs, i just watched austins video link, and if its accurate then picking at their population needs to be done. As long as they don't involve white people i dont give a shit, kill em, fuck ill donate money to buy them some ammo.

But you do realize if Israel wasn't propped up by the U.S. 9/11 would not have occurred yes? Islamic radicalism and Osama Bin Ladins main conduit is/was/will be the support of a modern Nazi-state that oppresses an entire region, named Israel.

Israel is a tumor for the U.S. It is a cancer that needs to be severed. The Arabs are worth much more economically to the U.S. than Israel is and will be even more so in the future. Israel is America's number one national security threat ironically. Israel is a Nazi-state. Open your eyes.

It is our greatest ailment. ynWjYHP91gA

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 12:24 PM
But you do realize if Israel wasn't propped up by the U.S. 9/11 would not have occurred yes? Islamic radicalism and Osama Bin Ladins main conduit is/was/will be the support of a modern Nazi-state that oppresses an entire region, named Israel.

Israel is a tumor for the U.S. It is a cancer that needs to be severed. The Arabs are worth much more economically to the U.S. than Israel is and will be even more so in the future. Israel is America's number one national security threat ironically. Israel is a Nazi-state. Open your eyes.

It is our greatest ailment. ynWjYHP91gA

thats debatable, the US has still been in Saudi Arabia and other muslim countries. The terrorists were saudi's and the american military is stationed on their land, so they still have a reason.

I think the second point is debatable as well, Israel has been called the foot soldier of the USA in the middle east for over a decade now. I think both countries want close to the same.

well my eyes are open, and israel has more rights than the islamic states. Israel has religious freedom, womens rights, and is much higher on the human development index than any islamic state.

In a perfect world I would have the US out of the middle east from an oil standpoint, us Canadians will happily sell you more oil.

given a choice, i would let the israelis have the entire middle east, a true one state solution.

Cato
06-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Why ought I to be concerned again?

Saruman
06-27-2011, 12:37 PM
10 ships but no Turkish ships on the roster, now that Erdogan won the elections, so no fireworks probably. Israel will maybe even allow this flotilla to reach Gaza as an intervention would create lot of negative publicity.

Austin
06-27-2011, 12:50 PM
thats debatable, the US has still been in Saudi Arabia and other muslim countries. The terrorists were saudi's and the american military is stationed on their land, so they still have a reason.

I think the second point is debatable as well, Israel has been called the foot soldier of the USA in the middle east for over a decade now. I think both countries want close to the same.

well my eyes are open, and israel has more rights than the islamic states. Israel has religious freedom, womens rights, and is much higher on the human development index than any islamic state.

In a perfect world I would have the US out of the middle east from an oil standpoint, us Canadians will happily sell you more oil.

given a choice, i would let the israelis have the entire middle east, a true one state solution.

Again, open your eyes. And remember I'm the resident anti-feminist here and even I can see this :)

uI-BSl8N1k8

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Again, open your eyes. And remember I'm the resident anti-feminist here and even I can see this :)

uI-BSl8N1k8

So out of all that, you pick out that and link a vid to it. It really doesnt prove much, its a far cry from stoning women, or giving them lashings. You can find the vid of the women being whipped in sudan i think it was, an islamic country. so i'm assuming we are in agreement with the rest of what i posted then since that was the only thing you made really really really big.

Austin
06-27-2011, 01:08 PM
So out of all that, you pick out that and link a vid to it. It really doesnt prove much, its a far cry from stoning women, or giving them lashings. You can find the vid of the women being whipped in sudan i think it was, an islamic country. so i'm assuming we are in agreement with the rest of what i posted then since that was the only thing you made really really really big.

Wait a minute........ How can a state force people or even try to force them to swear an oath of loyalty to a 'Jewish State'? Is that religious freedom?

wsWDcFiPo2s

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Wait a minute........ How can a state force people or even try to force them to swear an oath of loyalty to a 'Jewish State'? Is that religious freedom?

wsWDcFiPo2s

Could you try looking things up instead of subscribing to american sensationalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

here's some info on womens rights

http://www.theisraelproject.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=hsJPK0PIJpH&b=3918015&ct=5134255

Austin
06-27-2011, 01:28 PM
Could you try looking things up instead of subscribing to american sensationalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

here's some info on womens rights

http://www.theisraelproject.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=hsJPK0PIJpH&b=3918015&ct=5134255

I just have misgivings which I believe are founded is all. It seems to me that the leadership and goals of the Israeli government might be in direct cohorts with Judaism.4nYIEHvN2yA

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 01:46 PM
I just have misgivings which I believe are founded is all. It seems to me that the leadership and goals of the Israeli government might be in direct cohorts with Judaism.4nYIEHvN2yA

How is this any worse than Israels neighbors? Who have blatantly called for Israels extermination. And even if they are only just as bad as their neighbors, why do we care about them killing each other? If you don't like either then I see no issue in their continued aggression towards their neighbors so long as NATO and the west stays out of it. At worst, they get destroyed and the Arabs reoccupy, at best they win, and oust Arab rule making its neighbors easier pickings in future conflict.

European blood
06-27-2011, 01:59 PM
10 ships but no Turkish ships on the roster, now that Erdogan won the elections, so no fireworks probably. Israel will maybe even allow this flotilla to reach Gaza as an intervention would create lot of negative publicity.

I hope so because there is no need of spilling civilian blood because of an humanitarian convoy.

But the reason why they don't want anyone from the outside being there, could also mean that they don't want non-controlled media as witnesses to the murder of people involved in the flotilla.

If they haven't done anything wrong than they should have nothing to hide.

That's what they tell us whilst putting cameras everywhere.

American Jews to join Gaza flotilla

UNITED NATIONS (AFP) – Several American Jews are to board a US boat planning to join a flotilla of about 10 ships seeking to breach Israel's naval blockade of Gaza later this month, an organizer said Monday.

"We are seeking justice for Gaza," Leslie Cogan told reporters, noting the boat will have 36 passengers, four crew and nine journalists when it sets sail for the tiny Palestinian enclave.

She said 28 percent of the passengers were American Jews.

"It's important that Jews are in this boat... The Jewish lobby in this country is so powerful," said New York labor attorney Richard Levy, himself Jewish.
"We cannot support an Israeli blockade which is morally and juridically unsupportable... No more people should be slaughtered in the name of the Jews."

The US boat, The Audacity of Hope, will sail from Athens to join around 10 ships carrying some 500 to 600 pro-Palestinian activists from 22 countries, Cogan said.

The boats are expected to leave various Mediterranean ports around June 20 as part of the so-called "Freedom Flotilla II" aimed at breaking the Israeli blockade.

Cogan said the American ship will carry some 3,000 messages from the American people to the people of Gaza in what she called "a cargo of friendship, a cargo of peace."

They will try and reach the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip a year after a previous attempt ended when Israeli troops stormed the lead ship and shot dead nine Turkish activists.

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has urged all governments concerned by the plans to try to discourage the new flotilla from being launched out of fear it could degenerate into violence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110620/wl_mideast_afp/israelpalestiniansconflictgazaflotillaus

Austin
06-27-2011, 10:54 PM
How is this any worse than Israels neighbors? Who have blatantly called for Israels extermination. And even if they are only just as bad as their neighbors, why do we care about them killing each other? If you don't like either then I see no issue in their continued aggression towards their neighbors so long as NATO and the west stays out of it. At worst, they get destroyed and the Arabs reoccupy, at best they win, and oust Arab rule making its neighbors easier pickings in future conflict.

The U.S. green-lights every move Israel and the IDF make that will have geopolitical implications. The U.S. funds Israels existence and military. To say that the West isn't involved is just a blatant fallacy. Israel guilt-trips Germany's still weak government into giving them cheap deals on nuclear submarines and huge sums of 'Holocaust payments'. Israel is a leech to all the West and hates European whites, attempting to blur the line between them and Caucasoid Jews who aren't traditional white Europeans.

Gamera
06-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Austin didn't you use to love Israel and Hitler? :confused:

Austin
06-28-2011, 01:28 AM
Austin didn't you use to love Israel and Hitler? :confused:

I am fond of Hitler. I respect him deeply. I don't like Israel but not because it kills Arabs or because of human rights trivialities. I don't believe in human rights or international law. Both are false concepts that don't deal in reality. I just don't like Israel because its supporters undermine white people in various ways in the West and U.S. Jews are cruel and manipulative of blacks and Mestizos.s5HP3tiShNM

Gamera
06-28-2011, 01:48 AM
I am fond of Hitler. I respect him deeply. I don't like Israel but not because it kills Arabs or because of human rights trivialities. I don't believe in human rights or international law.

Lol. I'd just like to point out how silly I find this.

I simply can't take seriously any person who tells me they don't believe in human rights (because of them being a western creation or whatever), if they themselves don't live in a country where Sharia Law is applied, for example.

Austin
06-28-2011, 01:54 AM
Lol. I'd just like to point out how silly I find this.

I simply can't take seriously any person who tells me they don't believe in human rights (because of them being a western creation or whatever), if they themselves don't live in a country where Sharia Law is applied, for example.

Plenty of Westerners don't believe human rights (basically international law) is a realistic method of dealing with other nations. It is draconian and assumes our way should be their way.

For instance the lunacy to try to tell China what is right and wrong in China. China is its own realm. People in Washington have no right to tell it what its morals should be. It is their culture and their system.

Ask various people in WACO Texas who watched 70+ people burned alive by the FBI if there are universal human rights. Human rights are a fallacy. Cultures and people differ in morals and ways of dealing with things. You're much more a fascist if you believe in some all encompassing view of draconian global human rights laws which rape culture and people.

Gamera
06-28-2011, 02:00 AM
Plenty of Westerners don't believe human rights (basically international law) is a realistic method of dealing with other nations.

Human rights aren't a method of "dealing with other nations".

Human rights are a fallacy.

No, they are imperfect, just like democracy is for example. That doesn't invalidate them.

Austin
06-28-2011, 02:08 AM
Human rights aren't a method of "dealing with other nations".

No, they are imperfect, just like democracy is for example. That doesn't invalidate them.

No human rights are a completely invalid, neo-global-Fascism stratagems concocted by white Western leftists to undermine Russia and other non-coopertaive states and then adopted by Jews to manipulate whites and minorities against each other and to curry favor with the West against Islam and Arab populations. Human Rights are the new Nazism. Look at all the Zionist Jews. What is their main slogan? Human Rights! Human Rights is whatever the West happens to say it is. Which means it is absolutely nothing. Human rights is used to oppress its very white-indoctrinate supporters in the West. It is a fallacy.

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/UnitedNations_94/4239_94.htm

ADL to UN Human Rights Commission: Examine Human Rights Issues Proportionally, Respectfully And In A Constructive Manner

New York, N.Y., March 10, 2003 ... In advance of the opening of the 59th annual meeting of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights (UNCHR) the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) called on member-countries to reject one-sided condemnations of Israel and "examine human rights issues around the world in a proportional, respectful and constructive manner."
<table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="0" width="230"> <tbody> <tr> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="210"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="bk10"> <hr color="#a00000" width="100%"> U.N. Human Rights Commission Condemns Israel (http://dev.adl.org/Israel/un_israel.asp)
<hr color="#a00000" width="100%"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table> In a letter sent to the 53 countries represented on the UNCHR, Glen A. Tobias, ADL National Chairman and Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, said:

The United Nations Commission on Human Rights has grown increasingly politicized. In session after session, the State of Israel has blatantly been singled out for condemnation while egregious human rights violations in other areas of the world are not examined.
Unfortunately, this unabashed and politically-motivated focus on Israel undermines the integrity of this august body, and risks jeopardizing important international involvement in human rights crises around the world. Moreover, the one-sided approach of the Commission is counter-productive to the effort to encourage an end to violence in the region and the resumption of bilateral negotiations for a better and more secure future for both Israelis and Palestinians.
We respectfully urge your country to refrain from supporting the plethora of one-sided, anti-Israel resolutions in the upcoming 59th Session, and do all you can to ensure that the upcoming session of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights examines human rights issues around the world in a proportional, respectful and constructive manner.

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

Gamera
06-28-2011, 02:13 AM
@Austin
:rofl_002: Okay.

StonyArabia
06-28-2011, 02:13 AM
The Arab world has now allied with Israel against Iran.

StonyArabia
06-28-2011, 02:20 AM
The Arabs de facto have accpeted Israel. Now them and Israel are probably going to lunch an attack on Iran. Thus the issue is not Black and White. The Turks were Israel's biggest allies. Yet Iran has not accepted Israel but it also aims to spread it's militant Shitte sect in the region. After Israel destroyed Iraq, it made Iran the most powerful nation and it can compete with Israel. So Israel is looking for Arab allies to stop the Iranian threat. The future looks bloody and in fact most Arabs anticipate that Persian Iran goes in flames yet they don't have that stunch enemity toward Israel which is ironic to say the least.

Arne
06-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Jews can not behave and be compared with this so called western civilisation.
Boycott them !!
We need to stay more distant from them !
Foreign Media would show how subhumanish those fucking kikes are.

BeerBaron
06-28-2011, 02:27 AM
I am fond of Hitler. I respect him deeply. I don't like Israel but not because it kills Arabs or because of human rights trivialities. I don't believe in human rights or international law. Both are false concepts that don't deal in reality. I just don't like Israel because its supporters undermine white people in various ways in the West and U.S. Jews are cruel and manipulative of blacks and Mestizos.s5HP3tiShNM

This is flawed logic, despite hitlers dream, he was responsible for over 30 million european and white american deaths. He was probably the single biggest race traitor the white race has ever seen. Jews and their whole not even 1% of the worlds population undermining white people pails in comparison to the result of hilters actions.

But who really gives a shit if jews are cruel to black and mexicans, shit they are doin you a favor then.

StonyArabia
06-28-2011, 02:32 AM
^ I would say World War I and World War II took heavy toll on the European population. Then of course Europe and it's extension suffered a cultural shock that continues to lead to destruction of the traditional family.

Austin
06-28-2011, 02:44 AM
@Austin
:rofl_002: Okay.

oqNUGDn3F9M

BeerBaron
06-28-2011, 03:01 AM
^ I would say World War I and World War II took heavy toll on the European population. Then of course Europe and it's extension suffered a cultural shock that continues to lead to destruction of the traditional family.

Clearly, but it doesn't take away from the fact that in the end he caused more harm than good to the white race, and doesnt deserve the respect of any sane white person, which was my original point.

European blood
06-28-2011, 05:23 AM
This is flawed logic, despite hitlers dream, he was responsible for over 30 million european and white american deaths. He was probably the single biggest race traitor the white race has ever seen. Jews and their whole not even 1% of the worlds population undermining white people pails in comparison to the result of hilters actions.

But who really gives a shit if jews are cruel to black and mexicans, shit they are doin you a favor then.

Clearly, but it doesn't take away from the fact that in the end he caused more harm than good to the white race, and doesnt deserve the respect of any sane white person, which was my original point.

Some of us don't believe in all the lies and Jewish propaganda demonizing Hitler and the German people.

Btw the historical facts say France and Great Britain declared war to Germany so the two zionist occupied countries were the ones that started the second world war and are the race traitors.

European blood
06-29-2011, 01:02 PM
YcQFDhFbJPo

The Lawspeaker
06-29-2011, 04:08 PM
YcQFDhFbJPo
http://thenrb.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/bullshitgif.jpg?w=349&h=350

Damn.. why is it so easy nowadays to see through Israeli fairy-tales. ?

Cheesypie
06-29-2011, 05:13 PM
No surprise here. Media within Israel is very tightly controlled, probably only rivaling places like China.

Cheesypie
06-29-2011, 05:15 PM
Some of us don't believe in all the lies and Jewish propaganda demonizing Hitler and the German people.

Btw the historical facts say France and Great Britain declared war to Germany so the two zionist occupied countries were the ones that started the second world war and are the race traitors.

Here's the problem. Many of the same people who don't believe in the lies and propaganda about Hitler and Germans tend to also think that Hitler's feces smelled like roses.

European blood
06-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Here's the problem. Many of the same people who don't believe in the lies and propaganda about Hitler and Germans tend to also think that Hitler's feces smelled like roses.

I don't think that Hitler's feces smelled like roses.

But i think that people should have the freedom of thought to think if they wish that Hitler's feces smelled like roses.

For some reason i don't see the same knee jerk reaction when people think that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Fidel, Pol Pot, Che Guevara ... feces smelled like roses.

They all are war criminals of an ideology that killed ~150 million people around the world but no International Court of Justice will ever hunt them like they still hunt the Nazis today.

Why is that?

The fictional number of 6 million dead Jews are more important than ~150 millions dead Gentiles?

The internet has killed the lies of Stalinist-era propaganda.

Threats of prison for questioning anything should be enough of a red flag and create skepticism in any rational person.

European blood
07-03-2011, 08:16 PM
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2011/07/03/1226086/393082-greece-gaza-flotilla.jpg

Greece arrests Gaza-bound captain

GREEK authorities have arrested the captain of a boat that was to join a Gaza-bound flotilla delivering aid.

Israel has denied claims it sabotaged ships trying to breach its sea blockade of the Gaza Strip.The 60-year-old captain, whose name was not released by authorities, is being held at Piraeus police headquarters and will remain there until a court hearing on Tuesday.

Greece's coast guard said Saturday the captain of the "Audacity of Hope" faces charges of trying to leave port without permission and of endangering the lives of the boat's passengers. The latter charge is a felony.

The "Audacity of Hope" was due to carry 36 passengers, four crew and about 10 members of the media.

Its attempt to sail Friday night from the port of Perama, near Athens, was thwarted by coast guard speedboats.

Israel has denied claims it attempted to sabotage other vessels involved in the aid convoy.

Activists accuse Israel of damaging two ships docked in Turkey and Greece that are part of the flotilla attempting to reach the Palestinian territory with humanitarian aid.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor dismissed the sabotage charges as "ridiculous," calling them "sad conspiracy theories."

Israel says it imposed the blockade in 2007 to stop weapons reaching the Islamic militant group Hamas that rules Gaza. Activists describe the blockade as a form of incarceration for the Palestinians.

Nine activists were killed last year in an Israeli raid on a similar flotilla.

Greece arrests Gaza-bound captain | News.com.au (http://www.news.com.au/world/greece-arrests-gaza-bound-captain/story-fn6sb9br-1226086393106)

BBC News - Greece arrests US captain of Gaza aid ship (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14004758)

Israel claims diplomatic victory as Greece stops Gaza flotilla

Israel on Sunday claimed a diplomatic victory in its attempts to stop a flotilla of ships manned by pro-Palestinian activists from sailing towards Gaza after it was banned from leaving port by the Greek authorities.

Eleven ships were due to set sail this weekend, including nine from Greece, but two discovered damage to their propellers which activists blamed on Israeli sabotage.

Another ship was arrested on the high seas by the Greek coastguard for leaving port without permission, and the remainder were told they could not set sail.

Avigdor Lieberman, the Israeli foreign minister, claimed credit for the delays to the flotilla. "I welcome all the efforts that have been made to stop the flotilla," he said in a radio interview. "The success of these efforts on the diplomatic side are the fruits of intensive contacts with states in the region and the international community."

Israel is keen to prevent a repeat of the violent outcome to a similar attempt to break the blockade of Gaza last year, when its navy stormed the lead ship, killing nine Turkish activists.

Under what law the Greek government has instituted its ban on the ships leaving is unclear. "Ministers just decided that's what should happen," one international maritime lawyer said. "Everyone in the maritime law community here is pretty nonplussed."

Daniel Reisner, a lawyer at a leading Israeli firm said: "The decision taken by the Greek government is not founded in maritime law.
“If the Greek government has decided that letting these ships sail to Gaza would endanger the people on board, who the Greek government has a responsibility to protect, they are within their rights.
"But this is definitely new. I don’t know of any precedent.”

Dimitris Plionis, a spokesman for the flotilla, called the ban "preposterous". "Any ship can leave a Greek port legally without declaring their final destination," he said. "This is done daily by thousands of yachts and passenger and cruiser boats in Greece – they just given an immediate destination to the Port Authority and that's that."

A Greek foreign ministry statement said it acted out of concern for "the protection and safety of human life".

Activists criticised the arrest of John Klusmire, the captain of the Audacity of Hope, an American activists' boat, and the conditions under which he is being held in custody. The authorities said the boat had technical problems.
The coastguard said Mr Klusmire would be charged with trying to leave port without permission and endangering the lives of the boat's passengers.
Activists say they still intended to go ahead with the flotilla.

"The flotilla is still going on," said Mr Plionis, a spokesman. "We are sure there has been Israeli involvement in the Greek government's decision.

"The Israeli government has exerted pressure on the Greek government, as has the United States, and the Greek government has bowed. We consider that the siege of Gaza has been exported to the Greek shores."

Despite Mr Lieberman's comments, Mark Regev, the Israeli government spokesman, said the flotilla organisers were "missing the point" in claiming collusion.

"They have no international support except from the Hamas government in Gaza," he said. "What does that say? They lack any international credibility or legitimacy."

Israel claims diplomatic victory as Greece stops Gaza flotilla - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8614090/Israel-claims-diplomatic-victory-as-Greece-stops-Gaza-flotilla.html)

Duke Nukem
07-03-2011, 09:54 PM
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2011/07/03/1226086/393082-greece-gaza-flotilla.jpg

I saw the video that went with that, the Greeks turned back this boatload of old left-wing kooks. Broke my heart. :ohwell: :icon_lol:

OneWolf
07-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Jesus...If you want to solve most of the worlds current problems......just Nuke
Israel!
Seriously,why does the United States even support that little shit hole.They have been guilty of committing numerous war crimes over the years and the
sad thing about that is the U.S. still supports them to the tune of $8 million dollars a day.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

Us Americans need to stand up and remove those parasites,within our Government,that support such heinous and criminal activity,such as this!:mad:

BeerBaron
07-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Jesus...If you want to solve most of the worlds current problems......just Nuke
Israel!
Seriously,why does the United States even support that little shit hole.They have been guilty of committing numerous war crimes over the years and the
sad thing about that is the U.S. still supports them to the tune of $8 million dollars a day.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

Us Americans need to stand up and remove those parasites,within our Government,that support such heinous and criminal activity,such as this!:mad:

Doing so would disregard the long term strategic goals for the whole middle east, you'd be better off nuking everyone else.

Austin
07-04-2011, 01:19 AM
I just don't understand why we bash the Nazis when Israel openly bashes down doors and evicts people due to their race and religion. It deeply upsets my sense of justice that the U.S. supports a state that does this.

Duke Nukem
07-05-2011, 03:24 AM
*Jul 4, 2011

8u2o1-2rbUU

Austin
07-05-2011, 05:24 AM
37MFa7ZKQWo

It seems like Israel has human rights abuses and is anti-freedom from the mouths of its own officers.

Also its generals sons it would seem:
c4ZfnpN4Dfc

Saruman
07-05-2011, 09:10 AM
M539PgDjbas

The chief Rabbi of Arad and his followers attacking and harassing Israeli Christian women
6MgGtIWJoPc

How @ 1:20 Jew (Rabbi?) pushes this American and then he asks a policeman "Jewish?" and then he pushes him as well (maybe he thought he wasn't a Jew if he didn't respond to him).
cn1s5dJjGEs

Austin
07-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Interesting how those who claim Israel is innocent and Nazis were bad never seem to get around to the cases where Israel is committing the same acts as the Nazis did.

Racial profiling
Religious profiling
Race-based mass evictions
State-sponsored killing of civilian populations
State-sponsored theft of other nations wealth
State-sponsored torture

How can Israel criticize the Arabs? Israel is a Jewish military dictatorship.

Fortis in Arduis
07-05-2011, 11:28 AM
There is a wide political gulf between the left-wing Jewish interlopers in Europe and America and most Jewish-Israelis, especially right-wing or patriotic Jewish-Israelis.

There is no hypocrisy to be found amongst most left-wing Jews.

At the most they are Labor Zionists, something like Stalinists, who are anti-religious and basically old school communists.

Mostly they are bleeding heart, liberal-left, and even pro-Palestinian. They want 'peace', two-state solutions, policies which would destroy Israel and the 'West'. <== OMG Cannot believe I said that.

David Jewke would have you believe otherwise, but there it is...

Austin
07-05-2011, 08:54 PM
There is a wide political gulf between the left-wing Jewish interlopers in Europe and America and most Jewish-Israelis, especially right-wing or patriotic Jewish-Israelis.

There is no hypocrisy to be found amongst most left-wing Jews.

At the most they are Labor Zionists, something like Stalinists, who are anti-religious and basically old school communists.

Mostly they are bleeding heart, liberal-left, and even pro-Palestinian. They want 'peace', two-state solutions, policies which would destroy Israel and the 'West'. <== OMG Cannot believe I said that.

David Jewke would have you believe otherwise, but there it is...

I disagree 100%. This is what the secular leftist Jews in America would have you believe who really are Zionisms largest supporters.

Take Bill Maher for example. Prominent Jewish American, social-left-wing comedian.

Look how Maher, an American, supposedly bleeding-heart-leftist Jew, spoon feeds the most uber Zionist, hardcore, far-right Jewish leader on earth in order to propagandize Americans. He is feeding him look at it. He isn't being pro-Palestinian at all. He isn't being pro-peace at all. He is spoon-feeding the die-hard leader of the Zionists.
oN3K1Wsd-I0

European blood
07-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Interesting how those who claim Israel is innocent and Nazis were bad never seem to get around to the cases where Israel is committing the same acts as the Nazis did.

Racial profiling
Religious profiling
Race-based mass evictions
State-sponsored killing of civilian populations
State-sponsored theft of other nations wealth
State-sponsored torture

How can Israel criticize the Arabs? Israel is a Jewish military dictatorship.

The Jews and their disinformation agents on this Forum will never admit that.

OE3ovi6m6kc