PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pakistani Singer

PakDude
06-05-2019, 05:53 AM
Chitrali/Khowar singer from Chitral, Pakistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgP3hc5wTc

lameduck
06-05-2019, 06:27 AM
irano afghan

Bandesha
06-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Chitrali/Khowar singer from Chitral, Pakistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgP3hc5wTc

i have friend who speak this language and he has invited me into his hometown few months ago. Damn man these people live in heaven and look straight up white . Ithink they should be mainstream and part of everything happening like good,bad,ugly or whatever happening in Pakistan

Bandesha
06-05-2019, 10:50 AM
irano afghan

eid mubark khan sahib . Aj chuti krlo tusi

Mikael19
06-05-2019, 10:57 AM
i have friend who speak this language and he has invited me into his hometown few months ago. Damn man these people live in heaven and look straight up white . Ithink they should be mainstream and part of everything happening like good,bad,ugly or whatever happening in Pakistan

Which language is that? And lol, come on bro, what has heaven go to do with them looking white? Sounds like you have OWD, no offence.

Truth Preacher
06-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Which language is that? And lol, come on bro, what has heaven go to do with them looking white? Sounds like you have OWD, no offence.
I think he meant that their homeland is heavenly lol not that them "looking white" was heavenly. Wrt to classification Dinaricized Irano Afghan.

Mikael19
06-05-2019, 11:03 AM
I think he meant that their homeland is heavenly lol not that them "looking white" was heavenly. Wrt to classification Dinaricized Irano Afghan.

No he said they live in heaven and look straight up white. Then went on and said they should be mainstream part of Pakistan. Maybe he can clear up the confusion, I may have misunderstood.

turbosat
06-05-2019, 11:16 AM
eid mubark khan sahib . Aj chuti krlo tusi

You seem to have OWD if I might say so, and going by ^^ above you also seem to be a tatoo of Arabs and Pashtuns (no offence meant ofc).

Mikael19
06-05-2019, 11:20 AM
You seem to have OWD if I might say so, and going by ^^ above you also seem to be a tatoo of Arabs and Pashtuns (no offence meant ofc).

I tatooo of arabs and pashtuns? What's that?

lameduck
06-05-2019, 11:47 AM

what we Pakistanis say to each other is none of your business.

lameduck
06-05-2019, 11:50 AM
No he said they live in heaven and look straight up white. Then went on and said they should be mainstream part of Pakistan. Maybe he can clear up the confusion, I may have misunderstood.

I think he was saying heaven because of beauty of the region , and being connecting to mainstream mean that their region is isolated lol you are reading too much into a harmless statement

Bandesha
06-05-2019, 11:59 AM
i came here to get classification for these guys.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?291549-classify-a-family
(https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?291549-classify-a-family)I don't have time for mumbo jumbo today , maybe another time

Thambi
06-05-2019, 12:50 PM
dinarized irano afghan + gracile med

turbosat
06-05-2019, 01:04 PM
what we Pakistanis say to each other is none of your business.

It can be my business if its in a public thread.

Also you are not a proper Pakistani, but some kind of Afghan refugee or some mixed Afghan origin person settled in Lahore. I dont know why you want to be Pakistani so much instead of Afghan, but its up to you if you want to pretend to be something you really are not.

anonpunjabi
06-06-2019, 07:02 AM
I second dinaricized IranoAfghan. He is very skinny and looks a bit on the shorter side, maybe doesn't eat as much. Not gracile-med though.

Bandesha
06-06-2019, 11:29 AM

you are right man these people are white af and i have never seen these type of people anywhere else in pakistan. my friend is white as milk and it's a white heaven as you said and you are also right i think these white people should represent Pakistan and should mainstream

Bandesha
06-06-2019, 11:34 AM
It can be my business if its in a public thread.

Also you are not a proper Pakistani, but some kind of Afghan refugee or some mixed Afghan origin person settled in Lahore. I dont know why you want to be Pakistani so much instead of Afghan, but its up to you if you want to pretend to be something you really are not.

you are tunk tunk sikh turds and should stay away from pakistan and anything pakistani. Sikh turd like you forget sikhism is basically copy of half islam and half hindusim and most sikhism terms are in arabic and persian. Even your precious khalistan is arabic word turd.
https://media.tenor.com/images/e78d51c390e2d73f98cfb1547deb0054/tenor.gif

on south asian judges.

Pakistani Punjab is lest racist part of south asia and some foul mouth punjabi doesn't make whole paki punjab racist. Say whatver you want about islam but islam has one beautiful aspect and that is anti racist .Paki Punjabis get most the shit on these forums without any reason. Most racist people with extreme inferiority complex are indians specially south indian. They have religions which preach racism. They act as diplomate on these type of forums and try to show a side which actually doesn't exist and paki punjabi who are actually entirely opposite to what these forums perceive. These unrelated turds and nobodies from other part of world act as judges when i reality they don't know shit about ground realities and how things works in pakistan. They should stay away from pakistan punjab if they don't understand it and focus on their own self.