Pausanias
06-06-2019, 10:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B7V0dxR7Qo

Adamastor
06-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Beautiful.

Nassbean
06-06-2019, 10:59 PM
A lot of them don't look greek to me are they from northern greece ?? ( the slavic element is striking here )

Lazio
06-06-2019, 11:08 PM
I saw a video once that a reporter went to a pagan meeting there in Greece and she said she would expect to find Golden Dawn members and all that - but she actually found a guy from the Communist party and a lot of guys there were Marxists...
and judging by this video I can see a lot of old people and women involved...
Doesn't look good, this organized Pagan movement sounds actually a subversive tool there, maybe even a "safe space" to young snow flakes.
But I hope that I'm wrong about this.

P.S. What's up with that march anyway? Looked like a Christian thing from middle ages, full of sorrow... weak.

Dorian
06-06-2019, 11:09 PM
A lot of them don't look greek to me are they from northern greece ?? ( the slavic element is striking here )

Only saw 2 "light"girls in the start of the video=striking slavic element?1st) light doesn't equate slavic and 2) northern Greece isn't some kind of Russia either,such types are spread all over Greece.

Nassbean
06-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Only saw 2 "light"girls in the start of the video=striking slavic element?1st) light doesn't equate slavic and 2) northern Greece isn't some kind of Russia either,such types are spread all over Greece.

They are plenty of blonde mediterraneans I already know this so don't take me for an idiot pls but some of them look straight like foreigners/tourists and Northern greece was more influenced by those slavic migrations than the rest of the country so that's why I asked.

Dorian
06-06-2019, 11:21 PM
They are plenty of blonde mediterraneans I already know this so don't take me for an idiot pls but some of them look straight like foreigners/tourists and Northern greece was more influenced by those slavic migrations than the rest of the country so that's why I asked.

I don't know ,I don't see anyone giving tourist-vibe ,says annual meeting,I guess it's 12theists from all Greece gathering,I doubt there are tourists of Greek 12theism who would be striking element.

But anyways,no problem with you,the problem is those who spread such autistic theories(I leave it here cause it's unrelated thread)...

Nassbean
06-06-2019, 11:30 PM
I don't know ,I don't see anyone giving tourist-vibe ,says annual meeting,I guess it's 12theists from all Greece gathering,I doubt there are tourists of Greek 12theism who would be striking element.

But anyways,no problem with you,the problem is those who spread such autistic theories(I leave it here cause it's unrelated thread)...

Actually some of them look straight western/central europeans unlike others who look like typical greeks but you're greek so you probably know better than me.