PDA

View Full Version : Francesca Chillemi.

Sikeliot
06-27-2011, 04:20 AM
Classify and where she could fit. I've posted her but not as a classification thread.

leisitox
06-27-2011, 04:22 AM
alpine-gracil med

Sikeliot
06-27-2011, 04:23 AM
alpine-gracil med

and what countries/regions could she fit well?

GeistFaust
06-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Classify and where she could fit. I've posted her but not as a classification thread.

Gracilized Med with Aplinoid influences I think she is Italian looking.

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 04:28 AM
and what countries/regions could she fit well?

Any Mediterranean country and outside to the balkans and north to the Baltic, but mediterranean countries for sure.

Sikeliot
06-27-2011, 04:29 AM
Any Mediterranean country and outside to the balkans and north to the Baltic, but mediterranean countries for sure.

So Poland, Belarus, Romania, etc. as well?

GeistFaust
06-27-2011, 04:30 AM
She looks mostly Western Mediterranid Italy sounds better than Spanish or Portuguese though.

Sikeliot
06-27-2011, 04:34 AM
I think her look is pretty generic; I am sure you could find someone like her anywhere from Brittany to Crete.

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 04:34 AM
So Poland, Belarus, Romania, etc. as well?

yes, usually polish have lighter eyes (from what ive seen) but she wouldnt stick out. Anyone from the balkans, med, baltic can interchange those regions without huge differences, the baltics being the most different in comparison to those other 2 regions. I can usually tell the difference between the 3 regions, with respect to putting women in the areas, but its not as huge as people make it out to be imho.

Hess
06-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Ukrainian, yes. Belarus or Poland, probably not.

GeistFaust
06-27-2011, 04:43 AM
Ukrainian, yes. Belarus or Poland, probably not.

No way could she fit in as a Ukrainian maybe more South of there but its clear she looks straight Italian.

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 04:46 AM
No way could she fit in as a Ukrainian maybe more South of there but its clear she looks straight Italian.

I agree I don't thinks she looks Ukrainian at all, maybe Moldova, definitely romania.

Sikeliot
06-27-2011, 04:49 AM
How different are Romanians and Ukrainians that she couldn't be Ukrainian?

GeistFaust
06-27-2011, 04:52 AM
How different are Romanians and Ukrainians that she couldn't be Ukrainian?

Romanians sometimes have darker skin pigmentation Ukrainians tend to look more Slovakian, Polish, or Russian with a strong Baltic look that is depigmented.

Hess
06-27-2011, 04:52 AM
Ukrainians are darker than you guys think. While she does look quite Italian, if I saw her in Ukraine I wouldn't think she was a foreigner right off the bat.

Sikeliot
06-27-2011, 04:54 AM
Ukrainians are darker than you guys think. While she does look quite Italian, if I saw her in Ukraine I wouldn't think she was a foreigner right off the bat.

I think apart from Scandinavia, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia, she could blend in pretty much anywhere else.. do you agree?

GeistFaust
06-27-2011, 04:55 AM

I am sure you have had more experience with Ukrainian people but I have not seen many swarthy Mediterranid looking Ukrainians most of them are in the North Pontid, Dinarid, Baltid range.

BeerBaron
06-27-2011, 05:01 AM
I think apart from Scandinavia, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia, she could blend in pretty much anywhere else.. do you agree?

yes, scandinavian females tend to have something masculine about them as well, which she doesn't

Hess
06-27-2011, 05:01 AM
I am sure you have had more experience with Ukrainian people but I have not seen many swarthy Mediterranid looking Ukrainians most of them are in the North Pontid, Dinarid, Baltid range.

Ukrainians vary heavily by region. while pure meds are pretty much nonexistent, pigmented Pontids can be found in the southern parts. If she let her skin turn as pale as possible, I believe she could pass as an atypical Ukrainian Pontid. But like i said, her looks are quite typically Italian more than anything else

GeistFaust
06-27-2011, 05:10 AM
yes, scandinavian females tend to have something masculine about them as well, which she doesn't

That masculine look is due to Faelid components or a progressive Skando Nordic or Halstatt Nordic look.