PDA

View Full Version : Classify Northern Pakistani woman

The One
06-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Classify this woman from northern Pakistan in the hunza valley (Gilgit-Baltistan)

Truth Preacher
06-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Alpine/CM+ Indo Nordic

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Indo Nordic

Thambi
06-11-2019, 05:03 PM
alpine + CM

Truth Preacher
06-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Indo Nordic

Have u ever seen an Indo Nordic in Punjab ?

Gangrel
06-11-2019, 05:05 PM
'Indo-Nordic' :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She's fucking white

Zeus
06-11-2019, 05:09 PM
indo nordic? l0l.

alpine-CM seems more right, hard to tell from the one pic though. She obviously looks just European

Nurzat
06-11-2019, 05:16 PM
'Indo-Nordic' :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She's fucking white

Whiter than most Euros in Europe actually. she's Nordish. and her White genes come from The Aryans. fact.

The One
06-11-2019, 05:20 PM
indo nordic? l0l.

alpine-CM seems more right, hard to tell from the one pic though. She obviously looks just European

I wonder if her Dna test from 23andme would say 100% south Asian I’d love to see northern Pakistanis like the kalash Dna tested.

Edit: my grandfather is from northwestern Pakistan their family has light eyes as well he came up 99.7% south Asian just some info.

Truth Preacher
06-11-2019, 05:24 PM
I wonder if her Dna test from 23andme would say 100% south Asian I’d love to see northern Pakistanis like the kalash Dna tested.

Edit: my grandfather is from northwestern Pakistan their family has light eyes as well he came up 99.7% south Asian just some info.

What ethnic group does he belong to ?

The One
06-11-2019, 05:27 PM
What ethnic group does he belong to ?

He’s from the awan tribe in North West Pakistan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Truth Preacher
06-11-2019, 05:31 PM
He’s from the awan tribe in North West Pakistan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Interesting I always thought Awans were a Punjabi Muslim tribe from the Potohar plain.

turbosat
06-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Classify this woman from northern Pakistan in the hunza valley (Gilgit-Baltistan)

She was posted on another forum site some years ago. If I remember correctly she belongs to Wakhi people who migrated from Tajikistan to Hunza some time ago maybe 100+ years ago.

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Have u ever seen an Indo Nordic in Punjab ?

yeah among rural Punjabis from Murree Hills

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:36 PM
She was posted on another forum site some years ago. If I remember correctly she belongs to Wakhi people who migrated from Tajikistan to Hunza some time ago maybe 100+ years ago.

No that was someone else that was topper of Karakorum university and you like your uncle jalu threw a hissy fit seeing her and created up stories. Gilgit Baltistan is emerging as hub of region and its not rare from people in remote region of Tajikistan and Xinjiang to migrate there.

Truth Preacher
06-11-2019, 05:37 PM
yeah among rural Punjabis from Murree Hills

Any in central or south Punjab ? Just curious never seen one irl although have seen some light eyed/hair/beard types.

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:38 PM
Any in central or south Punjab ? Just curious never seen one irl although have seen some light eyed/hair/beard types.

according to anthropologists darker types of Indo Nordic can occur in Punjab , but generally lighter Punjabis I see everyday look like Kashmiri or in some cases Pashtuns.

The One
06-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Interesting I always thought Awans were a Punjabi Muslim tribe Potohar.

Well he does look distinctively Northern Pakistani doesn’t look Punjabi at all, my grandma on the other hand is Punjabi and looks decently Punjabi

Edit: also some more info my grandfathers haplogroup was R-Z93 on 23andme

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Interesting I always thought Awans were a Punjabi Muslim tribe from the Potohar plain.

Hindko awans from Abbotabad are mixed with Hindko Pashtuns and other Dardics from North Pakistan , this video has both Hindko Pashtuns and indic Hindkos(Awan/Abbasis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hf78QCfS_Q

turbosat
06-11-2019, 05:43 PM
No that was someone else that was topper of Karakorum university and you like your uncle jalu threw a hissy fit seeing her and created up stories. Gilgit Baltistan is emerging as hub of region and its not rare from people in remote region of Tajikistan and Xinjiang to migrate there.

She was also posted I seem to remember. As usual you pissed in your pants crying like a baby that she was a typical Pakistani when your grandfather Jalu said she was not Pakistani. The migrants might have to go back if Modi decides to take back Gilgit Baltistan since it is actually a part of Kashmir.

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:45 PM
She was also posted I seem to remember. As usual you pissed in your pants crying like a baby that she was a typical Pakistani when your grandfather Jalu said she was not Pakistani. The migrants might have to go back if Modi decides to take back Gilgit Baltistan since it is actually a part of Kashmir.
Lol India cant to Nothing , there is more chance of Sikhism merging back with Hinduism than any part of Pakistan merging with India lol

turbosat
06-11-2019, 05:46 PM

Yes that's what they are, and I read on a website they registered themselves as Jatt in some places in old British census.

Truth Preacher
06-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Well he does look distinctively Northern Pakistani doesn’t look Punjabi at all, my grandma on the other hand is Punjabi and looks decently Punjabi

Edit: also some more info my grandfathers haplogroup was R-Z93 on 23andme

No all good lameduck explained as to why this is the case.

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Yes that's what they are, and I read on a website they registered themselves as Jatt in some places in old British census.

agricultural tribes of Punjab like jatts, arains , awans aren't that different from each other anyways.

Zeus
06-11-2019, 05:51 PM
do we have any more pics of this lady or do we know anything about her? is she wakhi or not? they're an iranic group who seem to have a high occurrence of a classical "aryan" look

lameduck
06-11-2019, 05:54 PM
do we have any more pics of this lady or do we know anything about her? is she wakhi or not? they're an iranic group who seem to have a high occurrence of a classical "aryan" look

generally all groups in Gilgit Baltistan resemble each other , though People in Gilgit city are darker and those living in isolated mountains are bit lighter , but there is no terrible difference , here are some wakhis mainly from Pakistan and Afghanistan

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?263826-Wakhi-People-of-Tajikistan-Pakistan-Afghanistan-and-China

turbosat
08-01-2019, 02:48 PM

To clarify further for you, Awans are definitely Punjabis even if some of them live in "North West Pakistan" in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or KPK or whatever that area is now called.During British times they lived in North Punjab in largest numbers, a second cluster lived in North West Frontier Province (NWFP now called KPK) and there was a smaller cluster in East Punjab India.
Read here : https://newpakhistorian.wordpress.com/tag/awan-caste/

Some of the areas of NWFP were originally not a part of Afghan territory, but over some centuries in the past many Pashtuns/Afghans had settled there among the locals who were called "Hindkis" (ie "Indians") by Afghans/Pashtuns. One of these was Hazara area where many Awans lived. Originally Hazara was not part of NWFP, during British times, but they made it part of NWFP because they wanted a summer capital for NWFP, and they chose new town of Abbotabad in Hazara for that purpose and made it part of NWFP in 1901.

Awans speak Hindko (Hindki), Potohari, Seraiki which are quite similar to main Punjabi language and just dialects of Punjabi it could be said. Hindko means "language of India" or "the Indian language" incidentally.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindko
and see https://www.thenational.ae/world/pakistan-s-regional-languages-face-extinction-1.40949
"Peshawar // About 100 women gathered in a community centre in Peshawar, the heart of Pakistan’s fabled north-west, are conversing in a dialect incomprehensible to the Pashtun ethnic group that dominates the region and whose language is Pashto. Instead they are exchanging anecdotes and ideas in their native Hindko – literally, “the language of India” – at a conference organised to promote the increasingly marginalised language."

I think Seraiki is just a recent name for that language/dialect. Originally Seraiki was called "Jatki" (language of Jatts).

What all this means that Awans are Punjabis. Awans also look like normal Punjabis unless they are mixed with Pashtuns/Afghans (which happens in some places in KPK), but mostly they look like Punjabis.

I think this guy with waistcoat is "chief of Awans" . You can see he looks Punjabi except he might have a Pashtun or Baloch mother or grand-mother which would change his looks obviously.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CREcDB2WcAASPDJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CREbwguXAAAroY8.jpg

See this earlier Awan chief.

https://live.staticflickr.com/5751/23698691159_f57eb89262_b.jpg

Here are some other Awans.
https://6ada39ab3e4e4dfd9962-0915b3b9e650afef6a84b370287eeb00.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.c om/161114NH-Omer-Awan%20(1).jpg

https://www.blackhat.com/images/portraits/asif-awan.png

Melonman
04-21-2022, 02:59 PM

Pretty interesting haplogroup you got. Are we talking about paternal grandfather?

Roy
04-21-2022, 08:59 PM
Irano-Nordoid

Xacal
04-21-2022, 09:03 PM
North Pontid + Alpine

Oliver109
04-21-2022, 09:10 PM
She don't look that different to the average Brit but that's not surprising as you are nearly in the Pamirs where whites crop up a lot, agree with above classifications.

Pro.crasti.nation
04-21-2022, 09:22 PM
Pretty, does look very Western European, in that photo.