PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Conservatives of TA: have you always felt that way?

Teutone
06-12-2019, 01:37 PM
ONLY CONSERVATIVES

A for me short and accurate definition.

a person who is averse to change and holds traditional values

Have you always connected alot of changes with negativity or thought that things in the past were better?

If you became a conservative later in your life, what made you become one?

Teutone
06-12-2019, 01:38 PM
I always had the thought and I think alot of evidence that our societies degenerate.

itilvolga
06-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Yes, i have always felt that way.

Nazarene
06-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Raised religiously, but my political conservatism started in 2016 with the campaign of god emperor <3

Richmondbread
06-17-2019, 12:03 AM
Yes.

Westbrook
06-17-2019, 12:26 AM
What you're describing is being reactionary more than conservative

Blondie
06-17-2019, 12:27 AM
I'm conservative (according to modern society) but i don't think that every thing were better in the past, for example the brother wars between european nations were a huge mistake.
I consider myself classical liberal (like Napoleon, Garibaldi, Kossuth etc), so the nationalism, human rights, patriotism, freedom are all important to me and i think i'm more open minded in certain things like Teutone who is strongly conservative :)

Mortimer
06-17-2019, 12:36 AM
I dont know if I would describe myself as conservative because thats political and Im not political and dont vote for conservative parties also most conservative parties are economically right wing and Im not but Im "old-fashioned" from my lifestyle. And always felt that way. For example I would like to get a wedding and wear a ring. Many dont do that anymore, they just have sex with eatch other but are not married.

El_Abominacion
06-17-2019, 09:53 AM
No. I used to l have more left wing views than right wing ones

sean
08-06-2019, 04:24 PM
If you became a conservative later in your life, what made you become one?

I realised how corrupt liberal governments are. At least in the private sector there are competing factions.

I realised most liberals have no idea how to implement policy and have unrealistic expectations based on ideology. They become extremely pigeon-holed in their ideology to the point of borderline cultism, their views of competition between foreign powers is also unrealistic.