PDA

View Full Version : Do I have some Turanid/Mongoloid/Uralid influences?

Recran
06-22-2019, 05:22 PM
Heard it was common in my country
Me:

Second:

Third with glasses:

Last one from the side:

Thank you to the two previous people who classified me yesterday!

Roy
06-22-2019, 06:17 PM
I don't think so.

Alenka
06-22-2019, 06:44 PM
No, I wouldn't say you do.

Recran
06-23-2019, 01:44 AM
Huh, interesting,
Thanks for your answers.
I was wondering if I did because of all the invasions and commonality of Mongoloid influences in Eastern Europe. My eyes are on the smaller side but I think that's not enough to justify asian influences since they need a specific shape I guess. Glasses make my eyes even smaller cause of how strong they are but its still relatively the same. Even if I have some Mongoloid admixture it might be too mixed in by now to be visible in my phenotype.
Not sure whether to be glad or disappointed : ))

Mr.G
06-23-2019, 02:02 AM
Alpine + Med and Dinarid influence imo. So, I would say no obvious Turanid, etc. Love the shirt man!

Zroota
06-23-2019, 02:16 AM
No.

You are just Pontid & CM.

Recran
06-23-2019, 02:18 AM
Haha, thanks, thought it would work nicely with the flowers in the background, it's not too feminine hopefully : )) Took these pics three days ago specifically to get classified
Someone on here also said I look similar to a Bosnian he knows so I suppose Dinarid makes sense! I've made an ancestry tree and tried to go as far back as I could but I couldn't find anyone of non-European ancestry or who would look obviously Mongoloid influenced (but then again my senses aren't as sharp as yours yet).

Zroota
06-23-2019, 02:25 AM
Haha, thanks, thought it would work nicely with the flowers in the background, it's not too feminine hopefully : )) Took these pics three days ago specifically to get classified
Someone on here also said I look similar to a Bosnian he knows so I suppose Dinarid makes sense! I've made an ancestry tree and tried to go as far back as I could but I couldn't find anyone of non-European ancestry or who would look obviously Mongoloid influenced (but then again my senses aren't as sharp as yours yet).
Flowers and gardening are hardly feminine hobbies. ;)

I was about to say Dinarid, but your forehead seems a bit short as Dinarids tend to have pretty long (albeit sloped) foreheads. Maybe you have a long hair fringe? Cos I cannot tell. Lol. But I took it that your forehead is medium of size and round/squarish, similar to alpines and CMs.

Many Caucasoids and/or Europeans as well have your eye shape (myself included). Has nothing to do with Mongoloid influence. It's said to be a high Cro-Magnid input. The similarities with Mongoloid is just coincidental or convergent.

Recran
06-23-2019, 02:28 AM
Forgive me I am a bit new to all of this.
What exactly is CM? I have seen it mentioned a couple of times here. After searching it a bit it is supposed to represent a bundle of phenotypes of early Europeans?
I find can't a picture of it on Humanphenotypes. Perhaps it is a mix of them? Have any pictures you could post? Thanks

PaleoEuropean
06-23-2019, 02:30 AM
You look like a mix of Med and Indo-Aryan

Zroota
06-23-2019, 02:31 AM
Forgive me I am a bit new to all of this.
What exactly is CM? I have seen it mentioned a couple of times here. After searching it a bit it is supposed to represent a bundle of phenotypes of early Europeans?
I find can't a picture of it on Humanphenotypes. Perhaps it is a mix of them? Have any pictures you could post? Thanks
I have to write an essay to explain it, but look at this thread below as people had explained it better than I. Yes, as far as I know, it is is a phenotype of early European hunter-gatherers. Brows, jaws and chins are robust overall. Cro-Magnon was also a early or archaic human.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?181844-What-s-the-Cro-magnoid-sub-race&
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_early_modern_humans

Recran
06-23-2019, 02:43 AM
Flowers and gardening are hardly feminine hobbies. ;)

I was about to say Dinarid, but your forehead seems a bit short as Dinarids tend to have pretty long (albeit sloped) foreheads. Maybe you have a long hair fringe? Cos I cannot tell. Lol. But I took it that your forehead is medium of size and round/squarish, similar to alpines and CMs.

Many Caucasoids and/or Europeans as well have your eye shape (myself included). Has nothing to do with Mongoloid influence. It's said to be a high Cro-Magnid input. The similarities with Mongoloid is just coincidental or convergent.

I was smiling the whole time while reading this. It's so interesting to me. If you have any more info or can just elaborate more I would really appreciate it! : ))
As for the forehead, I don't think I have a long hair fringe, my forehead is not any bigger than it is in those pictures I posted. Never really thought about my forehead but I would describe it as a medium-sized one, nothing too exceptional about it. If you click on my profile and look at my previous post I also posted pictures of all 4 of my grandparents so I should only have phenotypes that they also show.

Zroota
06-23-2019, 02:54 AM
I was smiling the whole time while reading this. It's so interesting to me. If you have any more info or can just elaborate more I would really appreciate it! : ))
As for the forehead, I don't think I have a long hair fringe, my forehead is not any bigger than it is in those pictures I posted. Never really thought about my forehead but I would describe it as a medium-sized one, nothing too exceptional about it. If you click on my profile and look at my previous post I also posted pictures of all 4 of my grandparents so I should only have phenotypes that they also show.
Did you read the thread that I linked? :)

Forehead is crucial when it comes determining your phenotype. If my forehead were longer I'm pretty sure my phenotype would be different. Lol.

Recran
06-23-2019, 02:59 AM
I have to write an essay to explain it, but look at this thread below as people had explained it better than I. Yes, as far as I know, it is is a phenotype of early European hunter-gatherers. Brows, jaws and chins are robust overall. Cro-Magnon was also a early or archaic human.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?181844-What-s-the-Cro-magnoid-sub-race&
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_early_modern_humans

Wow, I just looked the link you posted and it makes sense. I think I kind of resemble the first man in the first post you linked. My facial features are robust, my hands really are a bit small or at least my fingers are very short I would say and my body is linear representing some kind of endomorph. I was always considered a bit bigger as a kid my classmates but not in a fat sense, and I still am now, I think. Also, my head does extend a bit back(Visible in the picture I posted of my side). Got any more info? : P

Recran
06-23-2019, 03:10 AM
Did you read the thread that I linked? :)

Forehead is crucial when it comes determining your phenotype. If my forehead were longer I'm pretty sure my phenotype would be different. Lol.

Damn, If I knew this three days ago I would not have left my curls over my forehead like that, just thought it looked better : ))
When I get the opportunity I will get a good picture of myself with my hair standing upwards so you can see my forehead clearly. But In principle, there should not be much of a difference from this picture since my curls are short and don't cover much. Will post a better picture when I get one. Thanks!! Also since a person mentioned Indo Europeans in this thread. Would they be considered CM?

Dick
06-23-2019, 03:26 AM
A little bit

Recran
06-23-2019, 03:29 AM
A little bit

Shelati explained to me the features of the Cro-Magnoids.
Wouldn't that explain my eyes better than Mongoloid influences? I think so. It would make sense

Dick
06-23-2019, 03:30 AM
Shelati explained to me the features of the Cro-Magnoids.
Wouldn't that explain my eyes better than Mongoloid influences? I think so. It would make sense

No mate, mongoloids aren't Cromagnons. They get their robustness from Denisovans

Recran
06-23-2019, 03:35 AM
No mate, mongoloids aren't Cromagnons. They get their robustness from Denisovans

I meant to say that since Cro-Magnoids look similar to me in body and face it would make sense for me to have smaller eyes like them.

Are you saying that my eyes are rather Mongoloid than Cro-Magnoid?

I'm a bit slow to grasp these things for now ; P

PaleoEuropean
06-23-2019, 03:36 AM

Yea the Denisovans were like gorillas lmao XD, Look at Aboriginal Skulls.

Dick
06-23-2019, 03:37 AM
I meant to say that since Cro-Magnoids look similar to me in body and face it would make sense for me to have smaller eyes like them.

Are you saying that my eyes are rather Mongoloid than Cro-Magnoid?

I'm a bit slow to grasp these things for now ; P

Do you have a small penis? if so then you've got some mong

Dick
06-23-2019, 03:38 AM
Yea the Denisovans were like gorillas lmao XD, Look at Aboriginal Skulls.

because they were probably gorillas. I don't think they were actually human

Recran
06-23-2019, 03:44 AM
Do you have a small penis? if so then you've got some mong

: ))
Hoped it was bigger... 16 cm is above average I guess : ((( But eh what can you do I'll work with what nature gave me:p

So would you say my eyes are Mongoloid and not Cro-Magnoid?
Cro-Magnoid eyes are smaller so I guess it could be easy to see the similarity in size with Mongoloids but the shape of them is different and key, right?

Dick
06-23-2019, 03:55 AM
: ))
Hoped it was bigger... 16 cm is above average I guess : ((( But eh what can you do I'll work with what nature gave me:p

So would you say my eyes are Mongoloid and not Cro-Magnoid?
Cro-Magnoid eyes are smaller so I guess it could be easy to see the similarity in size with Mongoloids but the shape of them is different and key, right?

Dont worry be happy

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=24285&dateline=1560731271https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=24638&dateline=1561223277

Recran
06-23-2019, 03:58 AM
Dont worry be happy

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=24285&dateline=1560731271https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=24638&dateline=1561223277

Bro be honest are you drunk right now? : )))

Dick
06-23-2019, 04:06 AM
Bro be honest are you drunk right now? : )))

Are you saying that just because I'm Polish?

Recran
06-23-2019, 04:09 AM
Are you saying that just because I'm Polish?
Nah, but Polish do make very good drinking buddies

Thought you were in an exceptionally good mood : )) Either that or extremely bored
Could you elaborate on your "a little bit"? Or did you just throw it there out of boredom? :)))

Dick
06-23-2019, 04:25 AM
Nah, but Polish do make very good drinking buddies

Thought you were in an exceptionally good mood : )) Either that or extremely bored
Could you elaborate on your "a little bit"? Or did you just throw it there out of boredom? :)))

You seriously think you have Turanid/Mongoloid/Uralid influences? Are you drunk right now? : )))

Recran
06-23-2019, 04:28 AM
You seriously think you have Turanid/Mongoloid/Uralid influences? Are you drunk right now? : )))

:))))))
Maybe?? Everyone said I don't so I guess I don't : )))

I am new to this I just joined a few days ago and took these pics specifically for you
pls no bully : )))

Dick
06-23-2019, 04:29 AM
:))))))
Maybe?? Everyone said I don't so I guess I don't : )))

I am new to this I just joined a few days ago and took these pics specifically for you
pls no bully : )))

Yeah I'm sure you're new.

Recran
06-23-2019, 04:32 AM
Yeah I'm sure you're new.

Alright give me a few months and I'll be more informed : )
I find most of the things you guys say very interesting so I am pretty sure I'll be here for a long time

itilvolga
06-23-2019, 05:09 AM
I don’t see it.

Satem
06-23-2019, 06:17 AM
Alpine + Med and Dinarid influence imo. So, I would say no obvious Turanid, etc.

+1

oszkar07
06-23-2019, 08:13 AM
Cant really see it.

RandomGuy20
06-23-2019, 09:10 AM
Nah not really.

Roy
06-23-2019, 09:23 AM
Huh, interesting,
Thanks for your answers.
I was wondering if I did because of all the invasions and commonality of Mongoloid influences in Eastern Europe. My eyes are on the smaller side but I think that's not enough to justify asian influences since they need a specific shape I guess. Glasses make my eyes even smaller cause of how strong they are but its still relatively the same. Even if I have some Mongoloid admixture it might be too mixed in by now to be visible in my phenotype.
Not sure whether to be glad or disappointed : ))

Here you have a fellow Romanian that actually has a mild Mongoloid influence. It is likely not unusual among Romanian & Hungarian people albeit usually mild, and less common than it's being promulgated.

http://www.vremeanoua.ro/vremea-photo/uploads/sotie-primar.jpg

Recran
06-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Here you have a fellow Romanian that actually has a mild Mongoloid influence. It is likely not unusual among Romanian & Hungarian people albeit usually mild, and less common than it's being promulgated.

http://www.vremeanoua.ro/vremea-photo/uploads/sotie-primar.jpg

I see, don't think I resemble him
Here's a picture of my grandmother. she also has very robust features, could she be the one I got the CM influence from?