06-29-2019, 04:58 PM
Bump.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Tenma de Pegasus
06-29-2019, 05:16 PM
Very common in Brazil

Latinus
06-29-2019, 05:26 PM
Very common in BrazilYes, very standard white Brazilian face. The truth is that common Iberians/Italians blend in among average white Brazilians (which look mainly Iberian/Southern European), which is not the case with your average white American (Anglo-Celtic-Germanic).

Ruggery
06-29-2019, 05:40 PM
Yes, very standard white Brazilian face. The truth is that common Iberians/Italians blend in among average white Brazilians (which look mainly Iberian/Southern European), which is not the case with your average white American (Anglo-Celtic-Germanic).

They were never alike.

Latinus
06-29-2019, 05:46 PM
They were never alike.What do you mean?

Ruggery
06-29-2019, 06:24 PM
What do you mean?

Because both groups (white Americans and white Latin Americans) were always different, some people like Anorte say that both groups can be similar.

Latinus
06-29-2019, 06:29 PM
Because both groups (white Americans and white Latin Americans) were always different, some people like Anorte say that both groups can be similar.Well, there is an overlap here, but both are distinct. I think Alnorte meant that, while they look diferent, there is a significant overlap, while Latinos are not majority exotic looking, and white Americans don't look all like Trump.

Ruggery
06-29-2019, 08:02 PM
Well, there is an overlap here, but both are distinct. I think Alnorte meant that, while they look diferent, there is a significant overlap, while Latinos are not majority exotic looking, and white Americans don't look all like Trump.

White Americans do not all resemble Trump, but Germanic appearances are much more common there, thant here, for example someone like Antonio Banderas is common in white Latin Americans even in castizos but is rare in white Americans, while someone as Taylor Swift is rare here but common in white Americans.

Latinus
06-29-2019, 08:08 PM
White Americans do not all resemble Trump, but Germanic appearances are much more common there, which aui, for example someone like Antonio Banderas is common in white Latin Americans even in castizos but is rare in white Americans, while someone as Taylor Swift is rare here but common in white Americans.Yes.

Cristiano viejo
06-29-2019, 08:16 PM
His father is Uruguayan, Mario Gas

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Mario_Gas.jpg

Ruggery
06-29-2019, 08:18 PM
Yes.

Only someone who is neither very med/South nor very Nordic/Germanic would be interchangeable between both groups.

Latinus
06-29-2019, 08:22 PM
His father is Uruguayan, Mario Gas

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Mario_Gas.jpg
Yes, her father was born accidentaly in Montevideo, Uruguay, to Spanish parents, I already checked that.

alnortedelsur
06-29-2019, 08:48 PM
Only someone who is neither very med/South nor very Nordic/Germanic would be interchangeable between both groups.

And that's my point. That a HUGE percentage of both populations is neither too med nor too nordic and are interchangeable in both populations. Mary Elisabeth Winstead, Mae Witheman, Leonardo DiCaprio, even myself, and the list goes and goes, are very good examples of what I say. Northwestern Europeans are different from Italians/Iberians group wise, but the overlap when it comes to individuals is considerable. Is not like if they are diametraly opposite from each other from a racial/look standpoint, as some people make it look like. Such people have a wrong picture in their mind about Iberians and Italians nearly all looking uber med like Banderas and NW Euros nearly all looking like Trump, lol

Latinus
06-29-2019, 08:52 PM
And that's my point. That a HUGE percentage of both populations is neither too med nor too nordic and are interchangeable in both populations. Mary Elisabeth Winstead, Mae Witheman, Leonardo DiCaprio, even myself, and the list goes and goes, are very good examples of what I say. Northwestern Europeans are different from Italians/Iberians group wise, but the overlap when it comes to individuals is considerable. Is not like if they are diametraly opposite from each other from a racial/look standpoint, as some people make it look like. Such people have a wrong picture in their mind about Iberians and Italians nearly all looking uber med like Banderas and NW Euros nearly all looking like Trump, lolMary Elizabeth Winstead pass as local looking in all Latin American countries with sizeable white populations, and I don't think he is type is uncommon in the US, even if not the most common.

Tooting Carmen
06-29-2019, 08:54 PM
And that's my point. That a HUGE percentage of both populations is neither too med nor too nordic and are interchangeable in both populations. Mary Elisabeth Winstead, Mae Witheman, Leonardo DiCaprio, even myself, and the list goes and goes, are very good examples of what I say. Northwestern Europeans are different from Italians/Iberians group wise, but the overlap when it comes to individuals is considerable. Is not like if they are diametraly opposite from each other from a racial/look standpoint, as some people make it look like. Such people have a wrong picture in their mind about Iberians and Italians nearly all looking uber med like Banderas and NW Euros nearly all looking like Trump, lol

Yes, I am in Miami at the moment, and although the majority of White Anglos and White Hispanics can be told apart (especially as groups), there are a good few who could pass for the other. Having said that, I do find that even the not inconsiderable number of White Hispanics with light hair and light eyes still look different to Anglos much of the time - by and large the former tend to be shorter, thinner, have different facial features and even a slightly different undertone to the skin.

Deneb
06-29-2019, 09:12 PM
That Venezuelan guy is probably the most deluded poster ever. But I can't blame him, because he was born in Venezuela and has lived almost all his life in the United States. Therefore he has no idea of how Europeans really look, especially Southern Europeans, who, according to him, look more nordic (German or British) than med, hahaha. My god!

Laag
06-29-2019, 09:16 PM
Alpine-Med

Tooting Carmen
06-29-2019, 09:17 PM
That Venezuelan guy is probably the most deluded poster ever. But I can't blame him, because he was born in Venezuela and has lived almost all his life in the United States. Therefore he has no idea of how Europeans really look, especially Southern Europeans, who, according to him, look more nordic (German or British) than med, hahaha. My god!

The majority of Southern Europeans have a Med influence in their phenotype, but the point is that it is usually mixed with other, more 'pan-Euro' elements - Atlantid, Dinarid, Pontid, Alpine etc. Only a minority have the rather swarthy 'pure' Med phenotypes like Gracile Med, Berid, South Med, East Med etc. As for Brits and Germans, they are rather less blonde than Scandinavians and have more than a few individuals who (however superficially) can pass quite well further South in Europe.

Tooting Carmen
06-29-2019, 09:23 PM
As for the actress, she actually reminds me of a Chilean friend of mine who I opened a thread about ages ago.

Deneb
06-29-2019, 09:24 PM
The majority of Southern Europeans have a Med influence in their phenotype, but the point is that it is usually mixed with other, more 'pan-Euro' elements - Atlantid, Dinarid, Pontid, Alpine etc. Only a minority have the rather swarthy 'pure' Med phenotypes like Gracile Med, Berid, South Med, East Med etc. As for Brits and Germans, they are rather less blonde than Scandinavians and have more than a few individuals who (however superficially) can pass quite well further South in Europe.

Gracile med and berid are phenotypes more common than the nordic ones in Southern Europe, unless you cherrypick photos, as usually he does.

Tooting Carmen
06-29-2019, 09:27 PM
Gracile med and berid are phenotypes more common than the nordic ones in Southern Europe, unless you cherrypick photos, as usually he does.

They are, but still they are less common than the less 'extreme' Med types like Atlanto-Meds, Alpine-Meds, Dinaro-Meds etc.

Lazio
06-29-2019, 11:01 PM
Call me crazy, but she reminds me a little bit of Janaina Paschoal, maybe it's her style, not so sure.

Voskos
06-29-2019, 11:06 PM
Very pretty

♥ Lily ♥
06-29-2019, 11:14 PM
Some type of Med. I think she passes best in south-west Europe (Iberian countries) rather than in south-eastern Europe.

Ruggery
06-30-2019, 02:53 AM

Anortedelsur lived a few years in Spain.

alnortedelsur
06-30-2019, 05:12 AM
Anortedelsur lived a few years in Spain.

Don't pay attention to Deneb. He is just a retard.

06-30-2019, 06:28 AM
Alpine-Med

Armenian Bishop
06-30-2019, 06:32 AM
Ella es una joven muy hermosa.

alnortedelsur
06-30-2019, 07:28 AM

You either lack of reading comprehension, or English comprehension, or are just plain retarded. I haven't said that Southern Europeans look Nordic. Stop putting on my mouth things that I never said, imbecile.

Saying that southern Euros are far from most of them being just plain med, and that NW Euros are far from being nearly all like Donald Trump, and that lots of people (a HUGE percentage) of both populations are neither super med like Banderas nor super Nordic like Trump, and would reasonably blend in in either population (precisely for being intermediate) is not a blasphemy and is not the same as saying that south euros look Nordic.

I already have acknowledged ad nausea that the differences are noticeable when comparing south west Euros with NW Euros at group level: more Trump types in NW Europe (but not their majority) and more Banderas types in SW Europe (and not their majority either), but that doesn't invalidate my claim.

The only thing that would make you happy is to hear that nearly all southern Europeans look ubber med like Inma Cuesta, Banderas and the likes, and would stand out like exotic swarthy wogs in all Europe north of The Alps and Pyrenees, and that nearly ALL Northern Euros (except people like Rowan Atkinson) would stand out as Nordic tourists in southern Europe, including people like Leonardo Di Caprio, Jack Nicholson, Mae Whitman, Kate Bell, Maria Elizabeth Winstead, Amalia Warner, Kelly Brook, Nora Tschirner, etc.

Sorry, but the only delusional here is you.

Latinus
06-30-2019, 07:18 PM
Lily [emoji813];6114963]Some type of Med. I think she passes best in south-west Europe (Iberian countries) rather than in south-eastern Europe.She has a strong Iberian vibe, yes.