PDA

View Full Version : Pick up lines.

Lasituacion
06-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Some off them are just lame some off them are fun.

Guess some female opinion is needed here.

------------------------------------------------------------

You make my software turn to hardware!

Which one of the Spice girls are you?

Male: Hey, I don't feel to good. Female: Why? Male: I feel like I have an elephant in my stomach. Female: What? Male: (looking down) I think his truck is already sticking out.

Can I take you to the Bone-yard?

I may not be dairy queen but I'll treat you right!!!

I have a .357 magnum pointed at your kidney. Wanna go get some coffee?

Would you fuck me if I was going to die soon? Well, I've got a bomb in my pants.

If I told you I was gay, would you let me touch you?

My name is Justin. Justincredible.

Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?

To a girl with braces, and if you have them as well: "Hey, wanna hook up sometime?"

http://linesthataregood.com/

Barreldriver
06-30-2011, 01:45 AM
Here's one: Hey baby if you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Sikeliot
06-30-2011, 01:47 AM
I only know corny ones, like the library book/checkin' me out one, and other ridiculous ones.

Lasituacion
06-30-2011, 01:48 AM
You can add some ones that actually work lol

Austin
06-30-2011, 02:52 AM
None work. Get her drunk and start telling her about how you want to save the environment and think corporations are corrupt and evil and see if she wants another beer and to take those tight jeans off.

Rachel
06-30-2011, 03:33 AM
Massive Fail but i had a friend create on based on some heathenry he knew about : Hey baby wanna come back to my hotel and help me start the ragnarok? or heres a more wiccan One hey is that a maypole in your pocket or are you happy to see me.

P.S none of these lines will work on me or any other woman here at apricity. Just sayin is all.

Joe McCarthy
06-30-2011, 03:40 AM
Pick up lines are witty and contextual or they're useless. Oftentimes they're still useless.

Hess
06-30-2011, 03:44 AM
the only way a pick up line would work is if you come off as "cute" in a cheeky, corny sort of way- otherwise, they're worthless.

Joe McCarthy
06-30-2011, 03:51 AM
the only way a pick up line would work is if you come off as "cute" in a cheeky, corny sort of way- otherwise, they're worthless.

I've had some that worked, and they were witty, contextual, and basically ripostes. But I'm trying to protect my Puritan image so I won't go into the details.

Hess
06-30-2011, 03:54 AM
I've had some that worked, and they were witty, contextual, and basically ripostes. But I'm trying to protect my Puritan image so I won't go into the details.

basically, pick up lines are in the "attempt only if you are extremely witty/charismatic" category. Otherwise, you're liable to make yourself look like a Buffoon and cause an awkward moment.

Nameless Son
06-30-2011, 04:03 AM
I agree with them needing to be very contextual, otherwise it's too obvious that you're coming on to them, which you are, but it's not good to be obvious. ;)

Joe McCarthy
06-30-2011, 04:32 AM
I agree with them needing to be very contextual, otherwise it's too obvious that you're coming on to them, which you are, but it's not good to be obvious. ;)

They'll know you're coming onto them regardless, but a good line will make them laugh a/o excite them...

Rachel
06-30-2011, 02:12 PM
They'll know you're coming onto them regardless, but a good line will make them laugh a/o excite them...

LOL :laugh2::laugh2: your too funny. its so sad you think it excites them! It really does just make you look like a fool, if you use it to break the ice, however if you use it when your already dating said person it would make a woman laugh or giggle or maybe excite them. But as an ice breaker... face palm...

Sabinae
06-30-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21778

:P see this while you are at it :D

Grumpy Cat
06-30-2011, 02:50 PM
This has some funny pickup lines in it:

mCiyyCJecas

Eldritch
06-30-2011, 03:25 PM
"Hello, how are you?" is perfectly adequate.

If she likes you, she'll start a conversation with you. If she doesn't, then it won't work even if you're Laurence Sterne, Oscar Wilde and Sholem Aleichem rolled into one. :shrug:

Rachel
06-30-2011, 03:39 PM
"Hello, how are you?" is perfectly adequate.

If she likes you, she'll start a conversation with you. If she doesn't, then it won't work even if you're Laurence Sterne, Oscar Wilde and Sholem Aleichem rolled into one. :shrug:

If you ever come to the US and mores specifically Maryland and you say that to me, i will gladly answer, as i am impressed by your easy going ways to approach a woman.

Thank you! :thumbs up

Aces High
07-01-2011, 08:03 PM
"Hello luv,do you take it up the doyke" usually works for me.

Joe McCarthy
07-01-2011, 10:12 PM

In your case I'm picturing something more like, 'Guten morgen Fraulein, I have a stiff arm that will make you say heil'.

_______
07-01-2011, 10:43 PM
have you got any (insert your own ethnicity) in you? would you like some (insert your ethnicity) in you? this only makes sense if you are a man, and i highly doubt it will work! :D

Joe McCarthy
07-01-2011, 10:51 PM
have you got any (insert your own ethnicity) in you? would you like some (insert your ethnicity) in you? this only makes sense if you are a man, and i highly doubt it will work! :D

I've seen that one used. A half chink, half white woman married to a white guy was propositioned by a half white, half Amerind with the line, 'Do you have any Indian in ya?' She of course answered no and he asked if she wanted some in her. It failed, but it was like watching ants under the glass.

_______
07-02-2011, 08:31 AM
I've seen that one used. A half chink, half white woman married to a white guy was propositioned by a half white, half Amerind with the line, 'Do you have any Indian in ya?' She of course answered no and he asked if she wanted some in her. It failed, but it was like watching ants under the glass.

:D

Loki
07-02-2011, 08:57 AM

Please pm me the location of your local pub.

Aces High
07-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Please pm me the location of your local pub.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/27/27618/Old_Ship/Tatsfield

:cheers:

Max
07-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Learn from the master :thumb001:
6R03BVIyAdY

Rachel
07-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Learn from the master :thumb001:
6R03BVIyAdY

Only an American could pull off posting this.

Turkophagos
07-05-2011, 11:33 PM
I've never used any pick up lines, I've always left half my shirt unbuttoned instead and the ladies would fall after seeing my hairy chest.

Barreldriver
03-15-2012, 10:30 PM
NECRO!

From google (redneck pickup lines).

1) Did you fart? Cuz you just blew me away.

2) Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ye sure are special.

3) My Love fer ye is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in.

4) Do ye have a library card? Cuz I'd like to check ye out.

5) Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.

6) If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel, I'd store my nuts in yer hole.

7) You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away.

8) Fat Penguin ....... Sorry, I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

9) I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yer bed-rock.

10) I can't find my puppy , can ye help me find him? I Think he went into this cheap motel room.

11) Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.

12) If yer gunna regret this in the mornin', we kin sleep Til afternoon.

13) Yer face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up.