PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Kills his Cruel Mud Owner with Coconut

ReichGirl
03-13-2009, 12:27 AM
A monkey whose owner forced it to climb trees to retrieve coconuts apparently took revenge by throwing a coconut at the man and hitting him. The man died instantly. A Thailand newspaper reported that the owner, 48-year-old Leilit Janchoom, sold the coconuts for money and beat the monkey if it showed hesitance at climbing a tree. "It seemed lovable. We called him Brother Kwan!," said Janchoom's wife, who said the couple had bought the monkey for about the equivalent of $180.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2009/03/webclawer-monke.html

Sol Invictus
03-13-2009, 12:28 AM
LOL

Can has a source please?

Jamt
03-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Pak Thais do use monkeys to fetch coconuts. Why not.

ReichGirl
03-13-2009, 12:31 AM
LOL

Can has a source please?

coming up :thumb001:

ReichGirl
03-13-2009, 12:33 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2009/03/webclawer-monke.html

ReichGirl
03-13-2009, 12:41 AM
:D

Osweo
03-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Amusing :D, but don't you think it a little vulgar to stick 'Mud' in the thread title? The man is living in his OWN country, after all. And even were he in our lands, I see no reason to conform to the stereotype of us promulgated by our multicultist enemies.

ReichGirl
03-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Amusing :D, but don't you think it a little vulgar to stick 'Mud' in the thread title? The man is living in his OWN country, after all. And even were he in our lands, I see no reason to conform to the stereotype of us promulgated by our multicultist enemies.

no

Loki
03-13-2009, 01:31 AM
What does "Mud" mean? I think I've lost you here.

ReichGirl
03-13-2009, 01:32 AM
What does "Mud" mean? I think I've lost you here.

a person of darker complextion

Loki
03-13-2009, 01:35 AM

Oh. So if I have a nice tan at the beach, do I become a "Mud"? :D

Osweo
03-13-2009, 01:37 AM
It's Stormfront speech. While the man is obviously scum for beating the poor monkey, I don't see why we have to lower ourselves to using such terms. I don't give a damn for Thais, but it's the image of the forum, and of our broad movement that prompted my comment.

Jamt
03-13-2009, 01:44 AM
You have no good reason to not being nice
to the very nice Pak Thai.
They are not mud.

Osweo
03-13-2009, 02:04 AM
You have no good reason to not being nice
to the very nice Pak Thai.
They are not mud.
The man in the story seems worse than mud to me, but that's beside the point.
Actually though, are the Thai generally cruel or dismissive of animal welfare? The Chinese are dreadful, in this respect. Seems to be the case with most nonEuropeans, as far as I can tell. :(

sturmwalkure
03-13-2009, 02:39 AM
At least he was in his own country, and not in Europe, as another poster said. I may in the minority here with this, but I am not concerned about America's demographic future. I am first and foremost, if not solely concerned about Europe's future. It's just that I see America is fucked up beyond repair, Europe isn't as far lost, that's all.

ReichGirl
03-13-2009, 02:42 AM
At least he was in his own country, and not in Europe, as another poster said. I may in the minority here with this, but I don't care about America's demographics. I am first and foremost, if not solely concerned about Europe's future.

then get out of my country :thumb001:

Baron Samedi
03-13-2009, 02:53 AM
then get out of my country :thumb001:

How about you learn some manners first.... :icon_neutral:

Æmeric
03-13-2009, 03:17 AM
At least he was in his own country, and not in Europe, as another poster said. I may in the minority here with this, but I am not concerned about America's demographic future. I am first and foremost, if not solely concerned about Europe's future.

Gee, thanks a lot.:icon_rolleyes:

Jamt
03-13-2009, 07:31 AM
The man in the story seems worse than mud to me, but that's beside the point.
Actually though, are the Thai generally cruel or dismissive of animal welfare? The Chinese are dreadful, in this respect. Seems to be the case with most nonEuropeans, as far as I can tell. :(

So are the English when treating chickens and pigs.
Everybody knows that.

SPQR
03-13-2009, 07:35 AM
Funny story :D

Sally
03-13-2009, 08:52 AM
While the man is obviously scum for beating the poor monkey,

http://i43.tinypic.com/v7dz81.jpg

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. Poor wee creature!

Beorn
03-13-2009, 12:07 PM
So are the English when treating chickens and pigs.
Everybody knows that.

As are the Swedish, Norwegians, Danish, Germans, Polish, etc, etc...

The point I'm sure Oswiu was making is the treatment of animals in comparison to any standard us Europeans have is absolutely abominable.

We don't entrap live dogs and cats in small cages in preparation to be skinned alive in order to "enrich the flavour", nor do we have street vendors with every species of bird imaginable locked up in cages to be sold as food.

We may treat animals in very disturbing ways in slaughter houses and battery farms, but Europeans (especially the British) are profound contributors to animal welfare societies, charities, and what have you, as well as having the best veterinary health system in the world.

Jamt
03-13-2009, 12:28 PM
The industrial agriculture that is practiced in Europe is not humane. Take chicken cages or transportation of animals fore meat. The reason the industry gets away with this is because very few cares. We are all supermarket shoppers who don’t have a clue were our meat comes from. It is easy as hell to focus on Asian strange stuff

Psychonaut
03-13-2009, 03:19 PM
The industrial agriculture that is practiced in Europe is not humane. Take chicken cages or transportation of animals fore meat. The reason the industry gets away with this is because very few cares. We are all supermarket shoppers who don’t have a clue were our meat comes from. It is easy as hell to focus on Asian strange stuff

I agree. Commercial chicken farms especially are just as, if not more, barbaric and inhumane than a lot of what goes on in Asia. Chickens in factory farms live in cages that are something like 1ft. x 1ft. They are forcefed so much so that they become so large that their legs break under the stress of their body's weight. Many farms will also cut off the beaks of live chickens. It's bad news. :(

Thorum
03-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Nice to have a bit of good news here and there. Thanks!! :p

Osweo
03-13-2009, 05:53 PM

To this, I would reply that most people until very recently had no idea how bad things were. Various movements have started up in the last few years to educate people, and the vast majority of us were horrified to learn what goes on. Those who can afford to, and who have been exposed to the information, now buy free range. Will this happen one day in the East? I don't know, but I don't hold my breath. I know that we here used to have all kinds of sick 'entertainment' involving animal cruelty, but so far we're the first to really emerge from this.

Should we fail, and be replaced and mongrelised out of existence by other races, I don't envy the prospects of the animal world that will have to live alongside our victors.

SPQR
03-13-2009, 11:43 PM
I agree. Commercial chicken farms especially are just as, if not more, barbaric and inhumane than a lot of what goes on in Asia. Chickens in factory farms live in cages that are something like 1ft. x 1ft. They are forcefed so much so that they become so large that their legs break under the stress of their body's weight. Many farms will also cut off the beaks of live chickens. It's bad news. :(

It is bad news, not only for the chickens but for the people. Nearly every animal we eat was injured or diseased prior to slaughter, I dont know about everyone else but I don't like the thought of that. When I'm "on my feet" financially, I plan on raising my own chickens and maybe some pigs as well.

Beorn
03-13-2009, 11:48 PM
I plan on raising my own chickens and maybe some pigs as well.

Same here! :thumbs up

I had never seen an egg laid by a chicken that hadn't spent its life in a cage mechanically popping them out on demand till my early twenties (I actually thought there was something wrong with it.) But when I ate it....*sigh* It was delicious.

Brynhild
03-13-2009, 11:51 PM

I might fall into that category myself, and I would appreciate it if you applied more tact and decorum to your thread, and not use it to start something off by way of inflaming people.

Æmeric
03-13-2009, 11:55 PM
My grandmother had her own laying hens. When visitng I would go out to the henhouse & gather them for her. Straight out of the hen & still warm.:) On one notable occasion I crossed paths with a snake that was in the process of swallowing an egg.:eek:

SPQR
03-13-2009, 11:57 PM

I had never saw an egg laid by a chicken that hadn't spent its life in a cage mechanically popping them out on demand till my early twenties (I actually thought there was something wrong with it.) But when I ate it....*sigh* It was delicious.

Mmm I know what you mean. I have a deal worked out with a farmer I know. I save all the edible scraps from the restaurant I work for, just the bits of lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, fruits, bread husks, etc. that arn't "aethstetically pleasing" enough to be fed to a person (small brown spot, etc). I save it in a big 5 gallon bucket and give it to him, who feeds it to his livestock. In return, I get a carton of eggs every week :thumb001: Me and my girlfriend would rather eat breakfast at home every day than go out to a restaurant.

Psychonaut
03-14-2009, 02:26 AM

Me as well. :)

Chickens are number one on my list, followed by goats.

ReichGirl
03-15-2009, 01:32 AM
I might fall into that category myself, and I would appreciate it if you applied more tact and decorum to your thread, and not use it to start something off by way of inflaming people.

cry me a river:coffee:

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 01:45 AM
You in a bad mood tonight RG? :D

ReichGirl
03-15-2009, 01:58 AM
You in a bad mood tonight RG? :D

no just tired of how men are always crying and doing nothing...for example today i got into a heated argument with a man he was crying around how the black did this...the blacks did that on and on and on and on... i told him to go down to the local gym its a boxing gym :D start training and beat the hell out of them it would all be legal, no hate crime :thumb001: and i might even sponsor him..he quickly shut his crying mouth :D but i was not joking and i might really try and find me a strong man and put a slogan on the back of his robe somthing like blood and nation... i dont know :)

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 02:00 AM
Right, got it.

Yeah.... it's easy to whine but harder to put one's money where one's mouth is.

:)

Osweo
03-15-2009, 02:17 AM
My grandmother had her own laying hens. When visitng I would go out to the henhouse & gather them for her. Straight out of the hen & still warm.:) On one notable occasion I crossed paths with a snake that was in the process of swallowing an egg.:eek:

We stayed on a farm last year, in our caravan. While walking the dog round the barns, she scared some chickens. One was so scared it popped out an egg! I swiftly pocketed it, and ate it later. Lovely! :D

sturmwalkure
03-17-2009, 01:30 AM
It's just that I see America as too far gone, America won't be a White nation again unless some MASSIVE revolution occurs. From what I see everyday I see nothing but brown in America's future. I used to have the same fervor and hope for America's future but reality is so damn ugly and harsh. :( I've gone beyond caring, it's not that I have anything against fellow White Americans it's just that our once Great WHITE nation is nearly 1/3 non-white, we've got a mulatto president, I can go on! Not even in ultra-P.C. Europe do they have any mulatto or black presidents... YET! I wouldn't be surprised if they do 'elect' one soon.
The only way America can be saved is if Obama messes up catastrophically, makes George W. Bush look like a savior. And so many people will be pissed off, being betrayed by the government that's supposed to represent them. Tired of their sons (and daughters) dying in Israel's wars. Tired of Affirmative-Action, tired of being taxed penniless. Then maybe revolution can stir in America but at least in Europe Nationalist parties have a chance of being elected soon, like in Austria, The Netherlands and in Italy to begin with. Then maybe after a White European nation takes its country back (and leaves the EU) there may be a spirit of revolution awakened in the American people but gosh what I see everyday is so depressing. I live in a majorly Black area, and I see their stupidity and hijinks and I remember one of them (well a mulatto) is in the White house, and is the leader of the "free world" (such freedom doesn't exist) what a farce. Not that George W. Bush, Bill Clinton etc cared much about White people. The people who BUILT America.
Now all I see is doom and gloom. I try not to give into Defeatism but at least I see Ultra-P.C. and Liberal until now Europeans having a chance of having a Nationalist government in one of their beloved countries. But America, maybe 2012, 2016, 2020... unless something catastrophic happens and there is a massive coup in Washington. Oh wait there are FEMA concentration camps waiting for us... NEVER MIND!
And in Europe they have the Anti-European EU, which is more like a Stalinist nightmare. If the EU was anything like the Third Reich it'd actually be Pro-Nationalist instead of so Anti-Nationalist as it is. But still, I have just lost hope. I used to really care at one point, who knows maybe it will be waken up in me one day? But all I see is the Obamastan. :(
The Eurodollar is already being projected to fall by this summer, maybe if that happens all the non-Whites immigrants can be kicked out of there? But I must remember, the whole White world is being assaulted from all sides, even from within, by traitor politicians who've sold out the best interests of their own people for $$$. :(