PDA

View Full Version : BBC survey shows half of Arab young people want to migrate to Europe and North America

wvwvw
07-05-2019, 01:09 AM
A sign of things to come if globalists have their way with open door immigration….

"European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker declared that Europe had a “clear need” for mass migration from Africa, stating that Europe “will clearly need immigration in the coming decades"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/29/over-half-arabic-youth-want-migrate/

Now, what could go wrong with this?

brane pilot says

Jul 4, 2019 at 2:07 pm
This is driven by a perfect storm of demographics, ideology and politics.
The populations of the Islamic world are exploding into stagnant economies. The young have few options.
Islamist ideology asserts that migration and occupation of non-Muslim lands is ‘Holy Jihad’.
European globalists see both of these factors as favorable to their goal of eradicating European nationalism via mass immigration.
Europeans danced in the streets in August 1914 when WWI was declared. Nothing has been learned.
It dawns on no one that there exists a greater horror than the ones Europe has survived.

BVC says

Jul 4, 2019 at 3:41 pm
Sure! Lets bring in these youths that believe murdering your sister or mother to save face, or that throwing gays off of buildings should be legal. PLUS the west has money, so they can afford and support the mass influx of untrained, uneducated people that will collect welfare and unemployment benefits. What needed to be asked is WHY they want to migrate to Europe and the U.S. Could it be they are being told to, in order to assist in overwhelming these countries so they can topple the current government and impose sharia? Oh, i am sure i am being paranoid. These is no evidence to support this notion. Ya, telling myself that will surely help me sleep at night…

ntesdorf says

Jul 4, 2019 at 11:57 am
Having wrecked their own countries as civilized places to live, the Muslims wish to move on to new wrecking fields, still as confused about the origin of their problems, which is as ever, Islam.

mortimer says

Jul 4, 2019 at 1:23 pm
Muslims are experiencing massive cognitive dissonance. If Islam is so wonderful, why are all Islamic countries such DYSFUNCTIONAL failed states? They cannot explain why they want to live their backward Sharia hellholes.

Antiislamicman says

Jul 4, 2019 at 11:57 am
Do I guess Islam and Sharia law does not work. These people are wanting to get as far away from Islam as possible. Allah has to be a fake then.