PDA

View Full Version : Jobs site...only for Blacks

Gwynyvyr
03-13-2009, 05:27 AM
http://www.blackjobs.com/

Nice to see that in this depressed economy, somebody is looking out for their own.
I wonder what would happen if someone White applied...?
If they were turned down, could they sue?

Barreldriver
03-13-2009, 06:30 AM
I find it hilarious that the negroe community boasts negroe pride and reserve for dealing with "oppression" yet it seems that they have not earned a single thing since they were so graciously set free and not deported as originally intended, and would rather leech and suck the life out of the economy for the sake of so called misguided "civil rights" and denie a hard working white demographic the opportunity to progress and earn like we have since our forefathers founded this nation.

Rasvalg
03-13-2009, 06:40 AM
I couldn't resist, I signed up just to see what they would say. Don't worry I will let everyone know.:D

Beorn
03-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Jobs site...only for Blacks

I'd always wondered where KFC advertised their available positions.

This is such overt racism that I really am quite shocked.
This is getting more and more prevelant, though. My partner said her friend was walking through the more "diverse" area of Bristol and stopped by a café to grab a quick something to eat and drink.
Straight across the road was a shop. The sign on the window clearly stated in a big bold font and a very sketchy handwriting, NO WHITES ALLOWED!

I don't think it was a laundrette either. ;)

Absinthe
03-13-2009, 12:44 PM
I'd always wondered where KFC advertised their available positions.

My thoughts exactly :clap