PDA

View Full Version : Hell is a real place...

Richmondbread
07-10-2019, 03:14 AM
I think this is true and I believe people's accounts of it. Most people will go there, unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9cSj1jFWU8

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-10-2019, 03:49 AM
I've heard a number of 'I went to hell' stories and they don't ever match well with each other except for the aspects that we all heard in church. When it comes to specifics they differ greatly. Needless to say its people imagining hell and hell fits their perception of what hell should be like: a mixture of what they have heard thousands of times in church of how hell is like as well as their own particular fears and even prejudices (I remember one guy saying he saw Catholics burning for being Catholics).

There is a hell but it's a hell that we make for ourselves and/or because of circumstances beyond our control. It exists in the real world. There is nothing supernatural about it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-10-2019, 04:04 AM
I think this is true and I believe people's accounts of it. Most people will go there, unfortunately.

[video=youtube;K9cSj1jFWU8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9cS

So this guy supposedly couldn't stop crying at work and no one said, "Hey, maybe you should go home?" He also strikes me as somewhat off. Especially when he tried to explain blinking. It's like wtf? You don't need to physically show how someone blinks. Just say it. That's another common theme with these people telling their stories. There is usually something odd about them.

It also probably didn't help he was getting stoned. For all he knew it was laced.

Aodhan
07-10-2019, 04:41 AM
i can't wait to torture people in hell

Rædwald
07-10-2019, 04:52 AM
Yeah, it's in Michigan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan) apparently. No big surprise there :rolleyes:

Richmondbread
07-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Everyone can mock if they wish, but this is serious and where you spend eternity is more real than one could imagine. That is why we need to repent and turn to Jesus before it's too late. This life we are living here will go by the in the blink of an eye.

Richmondbread
07-10-2019, 05:21 PM
I've heard a number of 'I went to hell' stories and they don't ever match well with each other except for the aspects that we all heard in church. When it comes to specifics they differ greatly. Needless to say its people imagining hell and hell fits their perception of what hell should be like: a mixture of what they have heard thousands of times in church of how hell is like as well as their own particular fears and even prejudices (I remember one guy saying he saw Catholics burning for being Catholics).

There is a hell but it's a hell that we make for ourselves and/or because of circumstances beyond our control. It exists in the real world. There is nothing supernatural about it.

They differ greatly because everyone will have their own individual experience in heaven or hell. And everyone is describing a future vision of Hell. Hell is not ready yet .

Aldaris
07-10-2019, 05:38 PM

Correct. I remember sifting through some book written by a woman, who has allegedly been shown hell. Interestingly, everyone in there used the same elaborate phrases and spoke perfect American english from that time among other things.

BakersfieldChimp
07-10-2019, 07:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9cSj1jFWU8

After watching the video, I am convinced this man believes he has seen hell. However, there is a pant load of youtube videos where people are just as convinced that they have seen bigfoot or been abducted by space aliens. I don't think most of them are lying either. Am I supposed to take their absurd beliefs on face value too? Nothing this guy says can't be explained by a 'near-death hallucination'.

The Lawspeaker
07-10-2019, 07:21 PM
"Hell is a real place".

Indeed it is (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway) (and guess what: it does freeze over):

https://i.redd.it/x7tlhiaf0td11.jpg

And it gets better:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Hell_norway_sign.jpg

A smaller building on the railway station has been given the sign Gods-expedition, which is the archaic spelling of the word for "goods (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo) handling". (godsekspedisjon would be the spelling in the contemporary Norwegian language (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_language)).

Richmondbread
07-10-2019, 09:14 PM
After watching the video, I am convinced this man believes he has seen hell. However, there is a pant load of youtube videos where people are just as convinced that they have seen bigfoot or been abducted by space aliens. I don't think most of them are lying either. Am I supposed to take their absurd beliefs on face value too? Nothing this guy says can't be explained by a 'near-death hallucination'.

Bigfoot is a hoax. Jesus talked about hell more than any other subject in the Bible. It is a real place, and you don't want to go there...

wvwvw
07-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Hellas is Greece

coolfrenchguy
07-10-2019, 09:46 PM
"Hell is a real place".

Indeed it is (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway) (and guess what: it does freeze over):

https://i.redd.it/x7tlhiaf0td11.jpg
hell! it's freezing here!
And it gets better:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Hell_norway_sign.jpg
:thumb001::rotfl::lmao:lmao:rotfl::lmao:rotfl::lma o:rotfl::rotfl::lmao:rotfl::lmao

coolfrenchguy
07-10-2019, 09:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptFfiN4SBg
I sold my soul
So they put me on the TV
In a series with bad characters

That never fail to fight

We are on air
And privacy is rare
And the rains come down for days
So I might just fade away today

Hello hello
This is hell
Can you hear me?
I've been writing you a letter
But it's always catching fire

Hello from hell
Are you receiving?
The message in your nightmares
That was me
I am still alive

I'm dangling from a cross
For dishonesty and lack of love
My lies have failed
Here's the price I have to pay

Dangling from this cross
For adultery and too much lust
My lies have failed
Here's the price I have to pay

I'm in my see-through skin today
She's the law I must obey

Hello hello
This is hell
Can you hear me?
I've been writing you a letter
But it's always catching fire

Hello from hell
Are you receiving?
The message in your nightmares
That was me
I am still alive

Ülev
07-10-2019, 10:27 PM
Hell - heat - coal - carbon - the symbol C and atomic number 6

those who use coal lives in hell :p

Wanderer
07-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Hell is very real, and eternal, and only Jesus can save anyone from hell.

Revelation 20:10-15:

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-10-2019, 11:48 PM
They differ greatly because everyone will have their own individual experience in heaven or hell. And everyone is describing a future vision of Hell. Hell is not ready yet .

I saw two videos after watching your own. One from that channel about a woman who tried to commit suicide and God told her basically 'if you kill yourself you depart from me.' She of course called 911 for help afterwards. I then typed in youtube looking for another suicide attempt and the woman had a completely different story. There was no threat made of no longer being attached to God if she died from suicide. Instead there was the thought of purpose in life and the knowledge she will always be loved.

Here are the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZiv7ZG6R2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMfjM6TrkV8&t=867s

How is it that these two individuals had drastically different experiences? So God is tough on one and easy on the other for the same act?

Armenian Bishop
07-10-2019, 11:55 PM
In German vocabulary:
Hell = Bright.
Hölle = Hell.

Loki
07-11-2019, 12:03 AM
Yes it's absolutely real, 100%. Make sure you never end up there. The good news is that you CAN prevent going there, by accepting Jesus into your life. That is the only way to escape eternal torment in hellfire.

i can't wait to torture people in hell

Don't joke about this, it's very serious.

Richmondbread
07-11-2019, 12:31 AM
I saw two videos after watching your own. One from that channel about a woman who tried to commit suicide and God told her basically 'if you kill yourself you depart from me.' She of course called 911 for help afterwards. I then typed in youtube looking for another suicide attempt and the woman had a completely different story. There was no threat made of no longer being attached to God if she died from suicide. Instead there was the thought of purpose in life and the knowledge she will always be loved.

Here are the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZiv7ZG6R2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMfjM6TrkV8&t=867s

How is it that these two individuals had drastically different experiences? So God is tough on one and easy on the other for the same act?

It makes more sense that their experiences would be different. That is also why the Gospel accounts are different too. It is actually more legitimate .

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-11-2019, 12:44 AM
It makes more sense that their experiences would be different. That is also why the Gospel accounts are different too. It is actually more legitimate .

No, it's a contradiction. Instead of explaining the contradiction you're telling me 2 + 2 = 5 is legitimate. One is being told (by a voice in her head) that suicide will lead to losing touch with God (most likely meaning she's going to hell) and the other isn't rejected by God. Both are committing the same sin. Both are receiving different answers (of course it's all in their heads).

Richmondbread
07-11-2019, 12:47 AM
No, it's a contradiction. Instead of explaining the contradiction you're telling me 2 + 2 = 5 is legitimate. One is being told (by a voice in her head) that suicide will lead to losing touch with God (most likely meaning she's going to hell) and the other isn't rejected by God. Both are committing the same sin. Both are receiving different answers (of course it's all in their heads).

It really isn't. Think about it:God created us as individuals, and each person has a different relationship with Him. That is, if they choose to have one. Hell has many different elements. I don't believe all hell testimonies, though. I check to see if they agree with the Bible. Some people are just out to make money.

Loki
07-11-2019, 12:55 AM
Colonel Grimes you are overly skeptical, to your own detriment. You are fooling and misleading no-one but yourself. If I were you I would think hard and serious about these matters...they have eternal implications.

Zeus
07-11-2019, 01:01 AM
Yes it's absolutely real, 100%. Make sure you never end up there. The good news is that you CAN prevent going there, by accepting Jesus into your life. That is the only way to escape eternal torment in hellfire.

Threatening people with "eternal torment" is not a great way to convince them to sincerely believe in your God.

Richmondbread
07-11-2019, 01:06 AM
Threatening people with "eternal torment" is not a great way to convince them to sincerely believe in your God.

How so? People choose to be with God or be against Him. He doesn't force any relationship with us if we aren't willing participants.

BakersfieldChimp
07-11-2019, 04:25 AM
Bigfoot is a hoax. Jesus talked about hell more than any other subject in the Bible. It is a real place, and you don't want to go there...

People have been deluded by hoaxes for thousands of years. The teachings attributed to Jesus does contain some excellent morality and wisdom. I wish those who believe in his Divinity followed those teachings more closely. That said, I don't believe in his Divinity nor that the Bible is a 100% factual retelling of History.

Wanderer
07-11-2019, 11:45 AM
The contradictions suggest that many of these near death experiences are counterfeit. Remember that God’s Word is to be the final authority and that we should not believe all spirits because there are lying spirits.

1 Kings 22:21-23:

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

1 John 4:1:

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:13-14:

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Galatians 1:8-9:

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Richmondbread
07-11-2019, 03:33 PM
The contradictions suggest that many of these near death experiences are counterfeit. Remember that God’s Word is to be the final authority and that we should not believe all spirits because there are lying spirits.

1 Kings 22:21-23:

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

1 John 4:1:

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:13-14:

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Galatians 1:8-9:

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Some are I believe. But the original video I posted is definitely genuine , I believe. We look at them to see how they measure up to the Bible. One thing that is a red flag for me is if people say "there are Christians in hell". That is a lie from Satan. There is no Christian in hell. If they are there, it is because they were never really saved in the first place.

Wanderer
07-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Some are I believe. But the original video I posted is definitely genuine , I believe. We look at them to see how they measure up to the Bible. One thing that is a red flag for me is if people say "there are Christians in hell". That is a lie from Satan. There is no Christian in hell. If they are there, it is because they were never really saved in the first place.

That's spot on, brother!

John 10:27-30:

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

Loki
07-12-2019, 10:46 PM

It's not threatening people with eternal torment. Nobody is threatening them. We're just telling them what's going to happen. But what is so good about this, is that God himself came down and became a human, just to save us from this impending disaster-nightmare. He gave his life to save us from hellfire! That's something worth thinking about... God is wonderful. But the decision remains ours, whether we want to be saved or not! It's really such an easy decision... yet so many people are still rejecting it. Very sad.

MS85
07-12-2019, 10:49 PM
But what is so good about this, is that God himself came down and became a human, just to save us from this impending disaster-nightmare. He gave his life to save us from hellfire! That's something worth thinking about... God is wonderful.But when GOD is almighty, why can't he destroy the hellfire?

Loki
07-12-2019, 10:51 PM
But when GOD is almighty, why can't he destroy the hellfire?

Why should he? It has a purpose, it has been created for the devil and his angels.

MS85
07-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Why should he? It has a purpose, it has been created for the devil and his angels.Well, maybe because it can harm all God's children? Also, why can GOD destroy the devil for once and for all?

I asked that question once to somebody else and he told me that GOD is 'testing' people. People with good heart would pass the test, while sinners wil go to the hellfire. But according to the Catholic church and some other churches, sinners can be forgiven when they acknowledge and regret their sins. But if all people are his children, why GOD doesn't defeat the devil and save all his children from hellfire? Why would he 'test' his own creation?

Loki
07-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Well, maybe because it can harm all God's children? Also, why can GOD destroy the devil for once and for all?

I asked that question once to somebody else and he told me that GOD is 'testing' people. People with good heart would pass the test, while sinners wil go to the hellfire. But according to the Catholic church and some other churches, sinners can be forgiven when they acknowledge and regret their sins. But if all people are his children, why GOD doesn't defeat the devil and save all his children from hellfire? Why would he 'test' his own creation?

All people are not God's children. Many people are children of the devil. Yes of course, sinners can be forgiven if they repent. And yes, Jesus HAS defeated the power of the devil on the cross, he died FOR US so that we can be saved. But we have to accept it!! It is a free gift, but we have to take it and make him Lord of our lives! The devil's destiny is already mapped out -- he will be thrown in the lake of fire, and so will everyone who rejected God on this earth. It really is as simple as that.

Wanderer
07-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Well, maybe because it can harm all God's children? Also, why can GOD destroy the devil for once and for all?

Your reasoning is based on the false premise that all people are children of God. This is not true. It is only through Jesus that we are children of God (John 1:12).

MS85
07-12-2019, 11:16 PM
All people are not God's children.How? God created life and is therefore responsible for the creation and death of all humans

and so will everyone who rejected God on this earth. It really is as simple as that.Are you sure? What about Buddhists who don't believe in GOD and still spiritually are very 'clean' people and who didn't harm others?

Btw, I do truly believe that the path to Jesus can be a path to save the 'white' race. Because not many Muslims or Buddhist are open for the teachings of Jesus. The only problem are Black people of African ancestry. But I'm sure there is a solution to this puzzle.

MS85
07-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Your reasoning is based on the false premise that all people are children of God. This is not true. It is only through Jesus that we are children of God (John 1:12).God created mankind in his own image.

Wanderer
07-12-2019, 11:49 PM
It's fashionable in some evangelical circles to tell people indiscriminately that God loves them. This isn't biblical (see Psalm 5:5, 11:5). But the child of God is free from the condemnation of sin; all their sin was imputed upon Jesus on the cross and He paid the full price for His sheep (John 19:30). This includes all sin: past, present, and future. Thus, legally, though the child of God does sin, such sin is not ultimately held against him. God loves His children that much to pay such an enormous price for us!

How? God created life and is therefore responsible for the creation of all humans

Most people are "vessels of wrath fitted to destruction" (Romans 9:22, see also Matthew 7:13-14).

Are you sure? What about Buddhists who don't believe in GOD and still spiritually are very 'clean' people and who didn't harm others?

Jesus had some rather strong words for practitioners of self-righteous religion: "vipers" (Matthew 12:34) and "Ye are of your father the devil" (John 8:44).

Loki
07-13-2019, 08:45 AM
How? God created life and is therefore responsible for the creation and death of all humans

Are you sure? What about Buddhists who don't believe in GOD and still spiritually are very 'clean' people and who didn't harm others?

Btw, I do truly believe that the path to Jesus can be a path to save the 'white' race. Because not many Muslims or Buddhist are open for the teachings of Jesus. The only problem are Black people of African ancestry. But I'm sure there is a solution to this puzzle.

You will find answers to all these questions of yours in the Bible. I think your main problem is that you don't realise God is real, and/or that Jesus is the only way to get to know God.

Tekken
07-13-2019, 09:58 AM
There is no heaven or hell. No "judgement" by some God.
These concepts were just invented in a time when people needed some justification for a painful life.
The only heaven & hell are in our own minds.

Thanas Django
07-13-2019, 10:15 AM
These concepts were just invented in a time when people needed some justification for a painful life.

Reality as we perceive it is a construction of our minds. Getting access to the real in itself happens only rarely.

Heaven and hell as words carry as much realness as the word teacup.

Loki
07-13-2019, 12:54 PM

Nope, actually you are badly mistaken my friend :) You will one day see for yourself. As will everyone else. It is real. God is real. As real as you and me, in fact even more real.

You are also wrong about God being "invented" to make life more comfortable. There is absolutely no truth to that whatsoever, but it's a common fallacy preached by God-denying atheists.

Both heaven and hell are actual places. You can look in the Christian section, where I have posted plenty of real-life witness testimonies of people who have seen it and went there -- some really respectable and educated, non-emotional people. The evidence is so overwhelming one cannot argue against it anymore. The truth is out there for anyone to see. Only those who don't want to believe, will reject it.

Richmondbread
07-13-2019, 05:55 PM
Nope, actually you are badly mistaken my friend :) You will one day see for yourself. As will everyone else. It is real. God is real. As real as you and me, in fact even more real.

You are also wrong about God being "invented" to make life more comfortable. There is absolutely no truth to that whatsoever, but it's a common fallacy preached by God-denying atheists.

Both heaven and hell are actual places. You can look in the Christian section, where I have posted plenty of real-life witness testimonies of people who have seen it and went there -- some really respectable and educated, non-emotional people. The evidence is so overwhelming one cannot argue against it anymore. The truth is out there for anyone to see. Only those who don't want to believe, will reject it.

Preach it, brotha!

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-14-2019, 04:48 PM
Colonel Grimes you are overly skeptical, to your own detriment. You are fooling and misleading no-one but yourself. If I were you I would think hard and serious about these matters...they have eternal implications.

God told me I was right. He came to me last night. If you question me, then you're overly skeptical and risk angering God. I would suggest you tread lightly.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-14-2019, 05:07 PM
It really isn't. Think about it:God created us as individuals, and each person has a different relationship with Him. That is, if they choose to have one. Hell has many different elements. I don't believe all hell testimonies, though. I check to see if they agree with the Bible. Some people are just out to make money.

I refer to this as Logic Jiu-Jitsu. What you're telling me is God is arbitrary. Two people commit the same act but one person is going to hell while the other is not based on a 'different relationship.' In other words God's rules apply to some but not to others.

This is a dangerous argument. Dangerous in that it can justify behavior that would otherwise not be justified in the Bible.

Loki
07-14-2019, 05:54 PM
God told me I was right. He came to me last night. If you question me, then you're overly skeptical and risk angering God. I would suggest you tread lightly.

You can keep mocking, you will one day regret it -- all at once.

Loki
07-14-2019, 05:55 PM
I refer to this as Logic Jiu-Jitsu. What you're telling me is God is arbitrary. Two people commit the same act but one person is going to hell while the other is not based on a 'different relationship.' In other words God's rules apply to some but not to others.

This is a dangerous argument. Dangerous in that it can justify behavior that would otherwise not be justified in the Bible.

There is nothing wrong with his logic, it is you who deliberately refuse to understand.

MS85
07-14-2019, 07:10 PM
You can keep mocking, you will one day regret it -- all at once.I think there is 'someone' who we can call GOD. GOD does exist! But I'm sure it doesn't matter for him whether people believe in him or not.

MiloshN
07-14-2019, 07:17 PM
This shitty world is fucking hell, shit world, shit humans...

Wanderer
07-14-2019, 07:40 PM
I think there is 'someone' who we can call GOD. GOD does exist! But I'm sure it doesn't matter for him whether people believe in him or not.

Quite the contrary. God is jealous for His chosen people, demanding that we have no other gods. This is a good thing, actually. A wonderful thing, because God's love for His people is greater than we can imagine. I love it that God is possessive of me. Indeed, those for whom Christ died were bought at a very high price, so we're not our own. (1 Corinthians 6:20).

God is very involved in His creation, and this idea you have of an impersonal, apathetic creator is so wrong.

Loki
07-14-2019, 11:22 PM
I think there is 'someone' who we can call GOD. GOD does exist! But I'm sure it doesn't matter for him whether people believe in him or not.

No, it matters for us. However, God cares about us and doesn't want that anyone be lost -- that is why he came down and got born as a man, lived a hard and torturous life so that we could be saved and have eternal life. That means God is very involved in our lives... personally. He loves us.

arkas
07-15-2019, 01:04 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRTjY19JQNz0tVdyRe70dDoXFCHML5 pgkbk-sXPfLQDGCFqMBmy
Hell, a town in the Netherlands.

Richmondbread
07-15-2019, 02:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32fIcAlDaYI&list=WL&index=1

PaleoEuropean
07-15-2019, 04:47 AM
I believe hell is a true place though, I don't think Satan has dominion literally, I think it's his job to tempt people and that it's a parable at the end of the day God has control over all things and has created hell for those who deny him. The devil is weak before the Lord, but his role in tempting man and woman is important to weeding out the good from the bad.

Wanderer
07-15-2019, 10:57 AM
I believe hell is a true place though, I don't think Satan has dominion literally, I think it's his job to tempt people and that it's a parable at the end of the day God has control over all things and has created hell for those who deny him. The devil is weak before the Lord, but his role in tempting man and woman is important to weeding out the good from the bad.

The Bible is clear that Satan will be tormented eternally in hell, so he is definitely not in charge.(Revelation 20:10). Satan is basically a stooge, as God is completely sovereign. Satan can do absolutely nothing that he isn't permitted to do by God. God ultimately works all things for the good of His children (Romans 8:28), even if there are hiccups along the way.

PaleoEuropean
07-15-2019, 11:47 AM
The Bible is clear that Satan will be tormented eternally in hell, so he is definitely not in charge.(Revelation 20:10). Satan is basically a stooge, as God is completely sovereign. Satan can absolutely nothing that he isn't permitted to do by God. God ultimately works all things for the good of His children (Romans 8:28), even if there are hiccups along the way.

You would be surprised at peoples interpretations and what they attribute to Satan.

Tekken
07-15-2019, 11:54 AM

I'm no atheist. However I do not believe in the Hebrew vision of the afterlife. I find it highly unlikely.
What I do believe, the only thing I do believe, is to lead the best life that we can in this existing life, and loyalty to my people.
Everything else does not really matter to me, what happens to my soul, karma, you name it.

Loki
07-15-2019, 02:02 PM
I'm no atheist. However I do not believe in the Hebrew vision of the afterlife. I find it highly unlikely.
What I do believe, the only thing I do believe, is to lead the best life that we can in this existing life, and loyalty to my people.
Everything else does not really matter to me, what happens to my soul, karma, you name it.

That is a very noble goal. However, unfortunately it isn't enough. The thing is, the God as revealed in the Bible is the true God, I can testify to that absolutely. I'm not being biased, I know this for a fact. And I'm no gullible person. God's way to eternal peace and life, is through Jesus Christ. He made it very easy for us.

None of our good works can save us. The "best" person in the world is still on his or her way to hell... the only way to be redeemed from this curse that came upon humanity is to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. When this happens to you, you will know it and your spiritual eyes will open -- and you will also know for sure like I do. The way to get there is to come to God by faith, because the Bible says without faith it is impossible to please God.

Does this mean that it is "make-believe" or fantasy? Absolutely not!! As I said, you will in that moment realise the truth, your spiritual eyes will be opened. It's not easy to try and explain these things to someone with our limited language vocabulary. Because the world around us that we normally perceive is in a lower dimension than the spiritual. So it's virtually impossible to fully understand these things without the enlightenment which comes from the Holy Spirit.

The Lawspeaker
07-15-2019, 02:50 PM
Let me give you another example of Hell:

https://images3.persgroep.net/rcs/e2cDhS99lMm2PlkQWIh5rN1MJ1I/diocontent/106274527/_fitwidth/763?appId=93a17a8fd81db0de025c8abd1cca1279&quality=0.8

Anyone who has been through the education system knows this scene: the final exams. "Shivers".

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRTjY19JQNz0tVdyRe70dDoXFCHML5 pgkbk-sXPfLQDGCFqMBmy
Hell, a town in the Netherlands.

More like a three cow hamlet. ;)

Tekken
07-16-2019, 02:39 PM
That is a very noble goal. However, unfortunately it isn't enough. The thing is, the God as revealed in the Bible is the true God, I can testify to that absolutely. I'm not being biased, I know this for a fact. And I'm no gullible person. God's way to eternal peace and life, is through Jesus Christ. He made it very easy for us.

None of our good works can save us. The "best" person in the world is still on his or her way to hell... the only way to be redeemed from this curse that came upon humanity is to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. When this happens to you, you will know it and your spiritual eyes will open -- and you will also know for sure like I do. The way to get there is to come to God by faith, because the Bible says without faith it is impossible to please God.

Does this mean that it is "make-believe" or fantasy? Absolutely not!! As I said, you will in that moment realise the truth, your spiritual eyes will be opened. It's not easy to try and explain these things to someone with our limited language vocabulary. Because the world around us that we normally perceive is in a lower dimension than the spiritual. So it's virtually impossible to fully understand these things without the enlightenment which comes from the Holy Spirit.

I'll remember that answer in my spiritual quest. Thank you.

Richmondbread
07-16-2019, 04:59 PM
More and more, I'm starting to think that Satan is a liberal.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-26-2019, 08:30 PM

The Jewish interpretation of what we refer to as hell is very different from that of Christianity. As it was explained to me it sounds more like the Christian view of purgatory but with a cleansing of the soul. Once the soul is cleansed it can move on. I don't even think Jews refer to it as hell. It's not a punishment.

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 01:36 PM
It's just Earth nothing special

Wanderer
12-25-2020, 03:43 PM
You would be surprised at peoples interpretations and what they attribute to Satan.

Satan is a real being, but Satan is also a personification of the nature of man. Man and beast were both created on the sixth day. When Jesus rebuked Peter, because Peter was puffed up in his flesh and savored not the things of God but the things of man, He addressed him as "Satan" (Matthew 16:21-23).

The natural man is like his father the devil because the truth is not in him (John 8:44). He is a liar and the father of lies. The wicked are estranged from the womb and go astray as soon as they are born speaking lies (Psalm 58:3). But Jesus Christ is the Truth - and the Bible teaches that He dwells in the regenerate person and we dwell in Him. Therefore, if Christ dwells in us, the Truth dwells in us. Apart from the Truth, there is only lies.

And the truth is that all our "good works" are nothing but filthy rags before God. The "unclean thing" (Isaiah 64:6, 2 Cor 6:17) is man's "good works." It was the serpent who beguiled Eve with the fruit that looked good to her for food, looked pleasant to the eyes (Genesis 3:6) - it was the serpent who told her, ye shall be as gods. And Satan does to this day work in the children of disobedience, appearing as an angel of light, a preacher of moral duties. But the strength of sin is the law. So there is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death (Prov 14:12).

Now, you have a very disturbing quote in your signature. "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." The words are from Hitler, but any social darwinist would have to assent to these words. Anyone who denies God would have to assent to these words. They are purely satanic. They are pure, "ye shall be as gods," as this is the fruit of it. "Eternal struggle." Well, the wicked will have no rest in hell, so they'll have eternal struggle, alright!

This is the essence of Satan's kingdom of darkness. Many who call themselves Christians are still in Satan's kingdom, because they work for their own salvation by their own "good works," not resting in Christ. They would abhor Hitler, but they are liars just as he is, and therefore hypocrites. But the way that leads to life is narrow, and few find it. And for those of us who've found it, we've escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust, and indeed overcome the world through Jesus Christ. Everything about the world is merit-based. It's indeed a struggle to survive, because our first parents chose a lie. Instead of depending totally on God and having everything provided to us freely by Him, our first parents chose, ye shall be as gods. And this is the fruit of it. This body of death can do nothing good, because a corrupt tree cannot bear good fruit. But Jesus Christ is the good tree, the tree of life. And Jesus was clear that we must enter His kingdom as little children.

The Lawspeaker
12-25-2020, 03:47 PM
Indeed it is.. and it actually freezes over:

https://media1-production-mightynetworks.imgix.net/asset/12880812/106089795_1622458974571537_1039648833411297457_n.j pg?ixlib=rails-0.3.0&fm=jpg&q=75&auto=format&w=1400&h=1400&fit=crop&crop=entropy