HelloGuys
07-16-2019, 11:12 PM
Yeah, alpine

chociprasa
07-16-2019, 11:13 PM
Alpino-Med + Amerindian.

ChocolateFace
07-16-2019, 11:49 PM
Predominantly Alpine with minor Atlantid tendencies.

Javiberius
07-16-2019, 11:54 PM
Alpino-Med + Amerindian.

Amerindian? Really? Where do you see the Amerindian features?

Don’t let my Y Haplogroup confuse you, Q L330 is not a Native American sub-clad if that is why you say so...

Duffmannn
07-17-2019, 12:05 AM
Other new troll

chociprasa
07-17-2019, 12:09 AM
Amerindian? Really? Where do you see the Amerindian features?

Don’t let my Y Haplogroup confuse you, Q L330 is not a Native American sub-clad if that is why you say so...

Nose, nose bridge, epicanthal folds, neurocranium width, lips, chin shape and size etc.

Javiberius
07-17-2019, 12:15 AM
Nose, nose bridge, epicanthal folds, neurocranium width, lips, chin shape and size etc.

Very interesting, thanks, lol I feel somewhat exotic...:thumb001:

Lafaur
07-17-2019, 12:15 AM
There's more than just caucasian in that gene pool

Zroota
07-17-2019, 01:21 AM
No Med.

Alpine/Gorid.

Javiberius
07-17-2019, 02:32 AM
I’m surprised by the comments and suggestions I’ve gotten so far... They've all been very consistent and some I’ve never even thought of or ever considered. I know this is too soon to call, but I think I’ll stick to Alpine as my Taxonomy....thank-you all very much for your opinions, means the world to me. If there are any more suggestions please feel free to share

jmls
07-17-2019, 06:43 AM
Looks like a lighter Mortimer

Giovanni Fiori
07-17-2019, 07:13 AM
Alpine Med mostly

Javiberius
07-17-2019, 02:08 PM
Looks like a lighter Mortimer
Mortimer? What’s that and where are they located?

Aldaris
07-17-2019, 04:00 PM
Mortimer? What’s that and where are they located?

He means one of the members.

Anyway, you look more or less pan-European, IMO.

itilvolga
07-17-2019, 04:16 PM
Predominantly Gorid.

Tietar
07-17-2019, 04:49 PM
you have negroid features

Javiberius
07-17-2019, 05:53 PM
He means one of the members.

Anyway, you look more or less pan-European, IMO.

One of the members? Okay that’s random...I didn’t know there was another person in this thread being also classified as well.

I’m lost with the times

Aldaris
07-17-2019, 07:55 PM
One of the members? Okay that’s random...I didn’t know there was another person in this thread being also classified as well.

I’m lost with the times

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?763-Mortimer

I'm sure you will find his pictures easily. Anyway, I don't agree with that guy, just clarifying.

Matxe92
07-17-2019, 08:01 PM
Have you done a DNA test? cause i was about to say are you sure ur fully european?

Javiberius
07-17-2019, 08:13 PM
Have you done a DNA test? cause i was about to say are you sure ur fully european?

Yes as a matter of fact I’ve done a AncestryDNA test...

Im 46% Portugal, 27% Spain, 13% Ireland and Scotland, 9% France, 2% Native American-North, Central and South, 1% Basque and 1% Native American-Andean, 1% North African

Xacal
07-17-2019, 08:30 PM
Looks East Euro. Gorid

Javiberius
07-17-2019, 08:43 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?763-Mortimer

I'm sure you will find his pictures easily. Anyway, I don't agree with that guy, just clarifying.

Ohhhh I get it...lol Yeah I already looked up this Mortimer fellow and I almost agree with him, I do kinda look like a less heavier version of Mortimer.

MysteriousWays
07-18-2019, 11:05 AM
Alpine primarily. Rather pan European in looks

Javiberius
07-18-2019, 06:10 PM

Here are some photo shots of my skull.

Tietar
07-18-2019, 10:19 PM
pictures of your parents would be useful

Javiberius
07-18-2019, 10:45 PM
pictures of your parents would be useful

These were my parents in their early to mid 20's

My mother had and still has a rounder face shape and my father has almost a Wider forehead almost heart/square shaped face (like Keira Knightley for example).

Javiberius
07-25-2019, 03:36 AM
you have negroid features

I could kind of see why you’re saying that Tietar...is it because of my nose? My brother always jokes at me by telling me that I have a Haitian (black man’s) nose.

Or maybe you’re just trolling me? Trying to get under my skin? If not, and you’re being honest then it’s your opinion and I respect it. I don’t have any sub Saharan admixtures in my ancestry DNA, but I do have some amounts of North African admixtures...something that you as a Spaniard, surely may or do have in your DNA.

jmls
07-25-2019, 06:05 AM
I think you look a bit unusual for an Iberian, more Eastern Euro looking than Iberian.

Duffmannn
07-27-2019, 08:45 AM
You look like a southern eastern european (bulgarian, yugoslavian, romanian) more than a spanish man.

Your look is unusual here.

I don´t see negroid admixture in you neither your parents. But your look is very uncommon here.

Javiberius
07-27-2019, 03:35 PM
You look like a southern eastern european (bulgarian, yugoslavian, romanian) more than a spanish man.

Your look is unusual here.

I don´t see negroid admixture in you neither your parents. But your look is very uncommon here.

Romanian I can see but Bulgarians are too dark for me pass for. My eyes are mixed Hazel color (greenish brown), and my hair is dark blonde. I usually get Polish looking from most people that know me personally. So I wouldn’t classify myself as a Southern East Euro.

Duffmannn
07-27-2019, 06:43 PM
Romanian I can see but Bulgarians are too dark for me pass for. My eyes are mixed Hazel color (greenish brown), and my hair is dark blonde. I usually get Polish looking from most people that know me personally. So I wouldn’t classify myself as a Southern East Euro.

You are confusing bulgarian-turks and bulgarian-gypsies with ethnic bulgarians I think.

Javiberius
07-27-2019, 07:28 PM
You are confusing bulgarian-turks and bulgarian-gypsies with ethnic bulgarians I think.

Oh...sorry

Javiberius
08-07-2019, 09:00 PM
If I was to classify myself I would also say Alpine/Gorid with some Atlantid tendencies. Why? Because my Cranial index is 75-78, Mesocephalic (I know that because I measured it with calipers and did the math.) However, Alpine/Gorid skulls are only Brachycephalic, while Atlantid is between Meso and Dolichocephalic. Although I have Mesocephalic skull, my facial index is between 70-71, which is basically a very wide face, so I can understand why most people told me I look more Alpine(Gorid). Plus I’m 5’7 feet tall and stocky build. So my final verdict: Mainly Alpine/Gorid with some Atlantid tendencies.

Alexander56
08-07-2019, 11:58 PM
Alpino-Med

Javiberius
09-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Yeah sure..

Javiberius
09-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Icelandic

Good one!

Mixdguy17
04-29-2020, 02:22 AM
Alpino-Med + Amerindian.

He doesn't have any Amerindian influences or features at all. looks completely Caucasian, rather pan euro look, after looking at his results confirmed my suspicions, he's only 1% native american

PeterPan
04-29-2020, 11:52 AM
He doesn't have any Amerindian influences or features at all. looks completely Caucasian, rather pan euro look, after looking at his results confirmed my suspicions, he's only 1% native american
Off topic, but I think he actually has 3% in total. Not enough to influence his phenotype though. However, very interesting window into the population history don't you think? Might he have some South American ancestry since Brazil was a colony?

Tietar
04-29-2020, 12:58 PM
I could kind of see why you’re saying that Tietar...is it because of my nose? My brother always jokes at me by telling me that I have a Haitian (black man’s) nose.

Or maybe you’re just trolling me? Trying to get under my skin? If not, and you’re being honest then it’s your opinion and I respect it. I don’t have any sub Saharan admixtures in my ancestry DNA, but I do have some amounts of North African admixtures...something that you as a Spaniard, surely may or do have in your DNA.

to me you look like a Dominican with white skin, although you also look Russian or someone from the east, in any case your face is totally foreign in Spain

Seya
04-29-2020, 01:07 PM

bulgarians are not too dark. they look similar to romanians. and no...you don't look romanian either. maybe you'd pass like almost everywhere in europe but you're far from common. you have a very rare phenotype. at least here for sure. you seem mixed.

Javiberius
04-29-2020, 01:52 PM
Bump

Javiberius
04-29-2020, 02:00 PM
bulgarians are not too dark. they look similar to romanians. and no...you don't look romanian either. maybe you'd pass like almost everywhere in europe but you're far from common. you have a very rare phenotype. at least here for sure. you seem mixed.

At this point I don’t pass as European anywhere in Europe. I’m nothing but a nothing. I feel like I don’t belong on this f-ing planet anyways!

Seya
04-29-2020, 02:10 PM
At this point I don’t pass as European anywhere in Europe. I’m nothing but a nothing. I feel like I don’t belong on this f-ing planet anyways!

you could pass pretty much everywhere but i don't know where you would look the most common. maybe in more northern areas. here you'd look pretty odd. i'd never guess you as romanian

GerudoValley
04-29-2020, 02:12 PM
Alpinid+Med

Nope, just Berid.

Javiberius
04-29-2020, 02:18 PM
you could pass pretty much everywhere but i don't know where you would look the most common. maybe in more northern areas. here you'd look pretty odd. i'd never guess you as romanian

Then our conversation ends here!

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 12:48 AM
Off topic, but I think he actually has 3% in total. Not enough to influence his phenotype though. However, very interesting window into the population history don't you think? Might he have some South American ancestry since Brazil was a colony?

It probably from the Indigenous population of Cuba, but yeah 3% doesn't impact in anything at all

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 12:55 AM
Then our conversation ends here!

Dude everyone is beign nice, u can't freak out like that, everyone is telling u pass In most Of europe, Just not in those specific countries, u pass best in the countries that I mentioned, u are Gorid/Baltid with CM influences (the nose), U kind of have a pan med look but u fit best in Belarus, Ukraine, some balkan countries ( Not all) and the baltic states, Maybe in some parts of Russia.

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Dude everyone is beign nice, u can't freak out like that, everyone is telling u pass In most Of europe, Just not in those specific countries, u pass best in the countries that I mentioned, u are Gorid/Baltid with CM influences (the nose), U kind of have a pan med look but u fit best in Belarus, Ukraine, some balkan countries ( Not all) and the baltic states, Maybe in some parts of Russia.

First of all I appreciate what you’re doing. Second, if I was to ask an ethnic Russian, French, Irish or a Polish person if I fit in they’re country, they’re all going to tell me the same thing as Seya and Tietar did... Let me face facts and accept that I don’t pass anywhere in Europe, nor else where.

mitalit
04-30-2020, 12:39 PM
First of all I appreciate what you’re doing. Second, if I was to ask an ethnic Russian, French, Irish or a Polish person if I fit in they’re country, they’re all going to tell me the same thing as Seya and Tietar did... Let me face facts and accept that I don’t pass anywhere in Europe, nor else where.

You are American and you live in America, Why do you need to pass in europe?

mitalit
04-30-2020, 12:40 PM
Repetido

mitalit
04-30-2020, 12:59 PM
Tambien me gustaria añadir que una cosa es que no parezcas español y otra cosa es que en españa destaques y que la gente piense que no pareces español. Porbablemente la mayoria pensaria que eres español, la gente no se anda fijando en el detalle.

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 01:09 PM
You are American and you live in America, Why do you need to pass in europe?

Well I ain’t Native American (Indian) if that’s what you’re insinuating! Mi raices son europea, no de otro lugar. So it’s reasonable that I look European. You know I’m sick n tired of being trolled by you people, always have to fight me just to put me down. I’m going to put up a thread telling what I think about the Apricity community! This has escalated to an all new heights with me!:mad:

mitalit
04-30-2020, 01:13 PM
Well I ain’t Native American (Indian) if that’s what you’re insinuating! Mi raices son europea, no de otro lugar. So it’s reasonable that I look European. You know I’m sick n tired of being trolled by you people, always have to fight me just to put me down. I’m going to put up a thread telling what I think about the Apricity community! This has escalated to an all new heights with me!:mad:

with american i mean usa

Ranger0075
04-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Anthrotards attacking again, I am tired of that. As I've said before most anthrotards are gays, you can confirm that above my avatar.
He looks European and would pass better among native frenchmen than iberian imo, you don't have that typical horseface, but please don't get me wrong, you are just uglier than average so it explains why fags are saying you don't look like one.

thenewestmember
04-30-2020, 01:36 PM
Berid

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 01:43 PM
Anthrotards attacking again, I am tired of that. As I've said before most anthrotards are gays, you can confirm that above my avatar.
He looks European and would pass better among native frenchmen than iberian imo, you don't have that typical horseface, but please don't get me wrong, you are just uglier than average so it explains why fags are saying you don't look like one.

Trust me when I say it’s nothing new to me:cool:

Rocinante
04-30-2020, 01:52 PM

Guess your little non-euro blood is playing you bad, though i won't mind.

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 01:58 PM

We si luces Europeo, no pareces otra cosa, nada mas que por tu euro mutt ancestry, no luces espanol si no mas del este por alguna razon, nada de esto es malo, no se porque lo interpretas de esta forma

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 02:10 PM
Guess your little non-euro blood is playing you bad, though i won't mind.

Dude I saw you post “Swarthy Cuban” in a post, sarcastically I pushed the thumbs up button cause I thought you were talking about me. Were you talking about me? I think you were since I’m the only Cuban American on the apricity forums. That was the problem that made me flip my lid.

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 03:07 PM
Dude I saw you post “Swarthy Cuban” in a post, sarcastically I pushed the thumbs up button cause I thought you were talking about me. Were you talking about me? I think you were since I’m the only Cuban American on the apricity forums. That was the problem that made me flip my lid.

I think he was joking around, being sarcastic, doubt celtibero said it for real

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 03:09 PM

It’s cool now dude

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 03:11 PM
Berid

Thank you for your contribution brother

Rocinante
04-30-2020, 03:13 PM

So it was me who made you put nonsense back on your profile.

I made the comment making a reference to the only offense that Spaniard 2.0 has done, because he, being so nice and respectful almost never insults anyone, and it was the only thing I remember about having him offending someone.

And another thing, no less important and forgive me for telling you, but you seem a little self-conscious, because of the nonsense they may tell you in this forum, you are old enough to know that life does not revolve around what they tell you in a forum. If you know that you have an East Asian haplogroup and you have Canarian descent, they are going to take out things that you have and that you do not have physically, I thought you already knew that in this forum.

PeterPan
04-30-2020, 03:14 PM

Dude, nobody's insulting you. What do you want to hear, that you look like a typical Spaniard? Well if that's what you want, why are you even asking the question in the first place? Identify how you want to and keep it moving. You're having a melt down over nothing. Nobody here is out to get you. Why would they be?

Rocinante
04-30-2020, 03:15 PM

He always gets mad because people tell him stupid things that doesn't matter and then he puts things like this in his profile:

Q-BZ174, not that boring R1b shit!

Hero: Islamic invasion of Europe

Also, you should put with pride your R1b-L23* in your profile!

mitalit
04-30-2020, 03:23 PM
He always gets mad because people tell him stupid things that doesn't matter and then he puts things like this in his profile:

Hero: Islamic invasion of Europe hahaha that's pretty funny

Rocinante
04-30-2020, 03:25 PM
Hero: Islamic invasion of Europe hahaha that's pretty funny

:lol: :picard1:

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 03:25 PM

Yeah, We already chatted a little bit, I think he just did'nt know the vibe of the forum yet, But I think with time, he'll fit in just fine.

Lol just did bro!!

TheLigurian
04-30-2020, 03:44 PM

Alpine + Afro-Med

Didn't know that northwestern iberians could have that look.

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 03:46 PM
Alpine + Afro-Med

Didn't know that northwestern iberians could have that look.

He doesn't have any ssa in his pheno, his nose is due to CM influence, he doesnt have any SSA % either, he's 97% euro

TheLigurian
04-30-2020, 03:50 PM
He doesn't have any ssa in his pheno, his nose is due to CM influence, he doesnt have any SSA % either, he's 97% euro

Either he is trolling or he is a true trirracial spic. That haplogroup though... And 97% european. Makes sense at all.

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 03:53 PM
Either he is trolling or he is a true trirracial spic. That haplogroup though... And 97% european. Makes sense at all.

He's not trolling, Ik triracials, I am one. Go check his results on his profile, Lik I said the nose is due to CM, and there's no need to be a dick, that word is messed up

yamagi
04-30-2020, 03:56 PM
I think you can pass on the Canary Islands. I've seen some really outstanding phenotypes there, also I wouldn't blink an eye if you told me you from Mainland Spain.

Rocinante
04-30-2020, 03:57 PM

He is around ~90% european as i can remember, he is white genetically.

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 04:39 PM
I’m ready to move on...:cool:
I don’t pay attention to immature lasagna lovers...

Luso
04-30-2020, 05:27 PM
I’m gonna be brutally honest and say if you lost weight/ worked out and looked better you’d probably pass better in Spain. Southern European and most countries are synonymous with avg to good looking people so that’s what you’re compared to. Anyway, I don’t think you’d be out of place, and even if you are who the fuck cares? I don’t look that typical for Iberian either and I don’t bitch about it. It is what it is. If you’re genetically from Spain wear it with pride don’t complain that people don’t see you like you want to be seen... or at least make an effort to look better.

Lousianaboy
04-30-2020, 05:30 PM
he looks british

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 05:31 PM
I’m gonna be brutally honest and say if you lost weight/ worked out and looked better you’d probably pass better in Spain. Southern European and most countries are synonymous with avg to good looking people so that’s what you’re compared to. Anyway, I don’t think you’d be out of place, and even if you are who the fuck cares? I don’t look that typical for Iberian either and I don’t bitch about it. It is what it is. If you’re genetically from Spain wear it with pride don’t complain that people don’t see you like you want to be seen... or at least make an effort to look better.

You do look typically Iberian it's just that people have hang ups about ethnicity here so they use dog like attacks to make themselves feel better.

You could also be Spanish/Central Italian you're Atlanto Gracile Med mixed.

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 05:32 PM

How are u viewed in the states bro? where do they think u are from ? From myy experience people who are of Iberian ancestry never get told they look Iberian. I always get told I look Italian over there xdxd

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 05:32 PM
I think you can pass on the Canary Islands. I've seen some really outstanding phenotypes there, also I wouldn't blink an eye if you told me you from Mainland Spain.

https://snipboard.io/TJSHim.jpg
https://snipboard.io/gdbvUN.jpg

Go and piss against a tree.

yamagi
04-30-2020, 05:41 PM
https://snipboard.io/TJSHim.jpg
https://snipboard.io/gdbvUN.jpg

Go and piss against a tree.

Who hurt u?

Luso
04-30-2020, 05:42 PM
How are u viewed in the states bro? where do they think u are from ? From myy experience people who are of Iberian ancestry never get told they look Iberian. I always get told I look Italian over there xdxd

A lot of things, anything from Spanish, Italian, Greek (cause Americans don't know Portugal) to Persian, North Indian lol

Rocinante
04-30-2020, 05:45 PM

That's my DF27 bro.

Dean K
04-30-2020, 05:47 PM

You remind me Mortier are you Gypsy ?

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 05:49 PM
Who hurt u?

Who hurt you?

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 05:50 PM
A lot of things, anything from Spanish, Italian, Greek (cause Americans don't know Portugal) to Persian, North Indian lol

Yeah they have no Idea man, and u dont look either persiian nor north Indian da fuq. I've only gotten Italian and It's like every single time lmaoo

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 05:51 PM

The people who said that were retards

You look Iberian even your Ged match said that.

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 05:51 PM

Hey bro! He's from Cuba, he's around 94-97% Euro

zodzod
04-30-2020, 05:52 PM

Lol he does look similar, but much whiter

Luso
04-30-2020, 05:53 PM
The people who said that were retards

You look Iberian even your Ged match said that.
Yeah ik I’m super iberian/ Atlanto-med mix it’s just people have the idea I gotta have light features to be. Which obviously isn’t always the case.

Dean K
04-30-2020, 05:58 PM

Lol I think that Mortier going to read that and open new theard on that

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 06:01 PM

Oh dude that last one he opened about Germany and Austria turned out to be a real nihtmare Jeez

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 06:02 PM

Its the jaw that gives them a similar look, if u watch both of the picture the jaw shape is exactly the same lol

Rabbit Hole
Yeah ik I’m super iberian/ Atlanto-med mix it’s just people have the idea I gotta have light features to be. Which obviously isn’t always the case.

The darker features comes with being Gracile though you probably have a long of Iberian samples who were WHG Mesolithic

zodzod

Armenoids are white too

Dean K
04-30-2020, 06:03 PM
Oh dude that last one he opened about Germany and Austria turned out to be a real nihtmare Jeez

Haha yeah he is obssed with been Austrian I think its a wet dream for him to hear someone speak with him in the street Deutsch

zodzod
04-30-2020, 06:04 PM
Haha yeah he is obssed with been Austrian I think its a wet dream for him to here someone speak with him in the street Deutsch

Lol!

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 06:05 PM
Armenoids are white too

Lol I think u read it wrong bro, I said Amerindians ll. That's ok, happens to me too, I switch those two words a lot when I read them xdxd.

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 06:06 PM

No I’m afraid not

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 06:10 PM
Armenoids are white too

Not more so than Iberians

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 06:12 PM

LMAO!!!:rotfl:

Immanenz
04-30-2020, 06:12 PM
Alpine + Berid

zodzod
04-30-2020, 06:14 PM
Lol I think u read it wrong bro, I said Amerindians ll. That's ok, happens to me too, I switch those two words a lot when I read them xdxd.

Oh my bad sorry. But isn't it part of the armenoid phenotype family? Or am I thinking about armenid?

Morena
04-30-2020, 06:14 PM

Hello!

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 06:15 PM
Oh my bad sorry. But isn't it part of the armenoid phenotype family? Or am I thinking about armenid?

yeah I think u are confusing them, amerindian is native american lol

zodzod
04-30-2020, 06:16 PM
Not more so than Iberians

Both are white imo

zodzod
04-30-2020, 06:17 PM
yeah I think u are confusing them, amerindian is native american lol

Lol my bad! But thanks for teaching me something new :)

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 06:18 PM
Alpine + Berid

He's been classified as Atlanto Med Gracile.

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 06:18 PM
Hello!

Oops

Que Bolaaaa asere

Morena
04-30-2020, 06:20 PM
Oops

Que Bolaaaa asere

Haha wut? I don't recognize that guajiro jive. XD

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 06:25 PM
Haha wut? I don't recognize that guajiro jive. XD

It’s guajiro de la sahuesera

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 06:29 PM
Lol my bad! But thanks for teaching me something new :)

No worries bro

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 06:36 PM

Yeah unless if I lose the weight as Iberian pointed out earlier. I do have a weight problem, don’t I? I’m 5’7 and 168 lbs, I was once 127 pounds when I was 20 years of age. Iberian said everything truthfully. Just gotta lose the weight, that’s all.

Mixdguy17
04-30-2020, 06:41 PM
Yeah unless if I lose the weight as Iberian pointed out earlier. I do have a weight problem, don’t I? I’m 5’7 and 168 lbs, I was once 127 pounds when I was 20 years of age. Iberian said everything truthfully. Just gotta lose the weight, that’s all.

Well u weigtht less than me then, I am also 1'71 and I weight 80kg

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 06:42 PM

I have no idea what you mean lol

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 06:48 PM
I have no idea what you mean lol

What I mean is that I’ve never been classified as Atlanto Gracile Med

Rabbit Hole
04-30-2020, 06:49 PM
What I mean is that I’ve never been classified as Atlanto Gracile Med

I was talking about ''Iberians''

Javiberius
04-30-2020, 06:51 PM
I was talking about ''Iberians''

My bad

Immanenz
04-30-2020, 06:56 PM

I classified op.

TheLigurian
05-02-2020, 05:03 PM
He's not trolling, Ik triracials, I am one. Go check his results on his profile, Lik I said the nose is due to CM, and there's no need to be a dick, that word is messed up

Not wanting to be a dick, it's just that he is making a classification thread and I'm being honest. Maybe he is 100% european, but there is some strange vibe...

Mixdguy17
05-02-2020, 10:19 PM
Not wanting to be a dick, it's just that he is making a classification thread and I'm being honest. Maybe he is 100% european, but there is some strange vibe...

I wasn't aying that u not calling him european was beig a dick, cause it's not at all, the word ''beaner'' was what I meant. It's the nose that throws u off trust, extreme CM and berid features can do that some times, but trust me he's more than 90% euro.

Javiberius
05-03-2020, 02:21 PM

It’s ok bro, you’re cool with me :thumb001:

you just have you’re own opinion, that’s all...

TheLigurian
05-04-2020, 10:14 AM
I wasn't aying that u not calling him european was beig a dick, cause it's not at all, the word ''beaner'' was what I meant. It's the nose that throws u off trust, extreme CM and berid features can do that some times, but trust me he's more than 90% euro.

I don´t know about Berids, but Cro-Magnid nose are like Oliver Kahn, Sean Bean or Sebastien Chaval, his nose is more different.