PDA

View Full Version : Muslim girl plagued by evil spirits finds Jesus

Loki
07-20-2019, 02:38 PM
Amazing testimony. Sound quality of video not the best, but it's worth listening to it regardless. Powerful.

https://youtu.be/ClZKJI8RvI4

billErobreren
07-20-2019, 06:31 PM
Great stuff. Thanks for sharing, happy she's at peace; people that have been tried by life, like that and put all their trust in their faith. Gotta say, I never had the heart to tell them they wrong even in my most militant teenage atheist days because it was their trust and peace of mind that I resented, nothing else. I was self-aware enough to know, it was my problem not theirs. I'd say formerly Muslim though, the girl's a Christian and a fully committed one by the looks of her. No one's tied to that religion by blood. Islam itself sprung from a bunch of people that had scantly understood what some Ebionite heretics were teaching them.

Loki
07-20-2019, 08:21 PM
This video just again made me aware of how awesome Jesus is, that he is truly God. He is aware of everything that goes on here on earth... acutely aware. Even aware of what's in every person's heart at any given time, all at the same time. And if someone reaches out to him with all their heart, he is there and responds and changes that person's life forever. And yes, even the demons are so shitscared of the name of Jesus that they flee in terror at the mention of his name.