PDA

View Full Version : How would those black guys react ?

TheMaestro
07-31-2019, 06:05 PM
So I thought, I've never been to US and what maks me wonder, if I would go through this street and I would like to talk to these guys or just look at them badly, would they attack me or talk shit to me or would they talk to me normally.
(Lets say I'm white)

https://i.imgur.com/Omb3zJL.jpg

Phenix
07-31-2019, 06:26 PM
Sub.

JosephK
07-31-2019, 06:39 PM
It's always possible that they may happen to be a bunch of nice guys, but generally, I wouldn't recommend it.

Chances are, if you walk by them trying to mind your own business, they'll call things out to you, ranging from "Yeah keep walkin', Cracker-ass mother-Fu***r," to various derogatory racial slurs.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:18 PM
It's always possible that they may happen to be a bunch of nice guys, but generally, I wouldn't recommend it.

Chances are, if you walk by them trying to mind your own business, they'll call things out to you, ranging from "Yeah keep walkin', Cracker-ass mother-Fu***r," to various derogatory racial slurs.

Would this happen to any guy or only to a white guy?

Blondie
08-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Looks like a very dangerous black ghetto.

Ayetooey
08-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Why'd you take a pic of me and my crew brah?

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Looks like a very dangerous black ghetto.

This is nothing ubnormal, the funny things I just randomly went to google street viewer and this showed up. There are several more, ain't counting Cleveland, Detroit etc etc.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:26 PM
Why'd you take a pic of me and my crew brah?

Sorry Sir

https://i.imgur.com/nBW4zwb.gif

JosephK
08-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Would this happen to any guy or only to a white guy?

Anyone who isn't black. Certainly white people, but I've been harassed also by Blacks who thought I was Puerto Rican.

Insuperable
08-02-2019, 03:43 PM
If shit is about to happen just say 'calm down my nigga'.

Phenix
08-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Looks like a nice neighbourhood with some chaps resting under the umbra of a tree in the afternoon heat.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Anyone who isn't black. Certainly white people, but I've been harassed also by Blacks who thought I was Puerto Rican.

Idk, but I would like to hang out with them :D I think it would be much more fun than with ordinar white guys.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Looks like a nice neighbourhood with some chaps resting under the umbra of a tree in the afternoon heat.

True, we should thank them.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:46 PM
If shit is about to happen just say 'calm down my nigga'.

Wouldnt be a problem I hold E-V13 certificate.

Phenix
08-02-2019, 03:50 PM
True, we should thank them.

Are you sane in your head? why thanking them?

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:54 PM
Are you sane in your head? why thanking them?

For protecting the streets from invasions.

JosephK
08-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Idk, but I would like to hang out with them :D I think it would be much more fun than with ordinar white guys.

I've had lots of Black friends and co-workers like that in my life. They're cool until a knife or gun comes out, and you may be surprised how often or how easily that might happen.

Truth is, dudes like that, are much less aware of the world outside of their communities, and in the end aren't very easy to communicate with.

Universe
08-02-2019, 03:57 PM
They would politely ask you if they can take a selfie with you.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:58 PM
I've had lots of Black friends and co-workers like that in my life. They're cool until a knife or gun comes out, and you may be surprised how often or how easily that might happen.

Truth is, dudes like that, are much less aware of the world outside of their communities, and in the end aren't very easy to communicate with.

I like much more open people who are straight forward, white males in NA tend to be quiet reserved and dont really say whats in their mind unless you are really close to them. Even tho, I never had a black friend in my life, from what I've seen they are much more open and yeah their temper is from angel to devil in a sec.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 03:59 PM
They would politely ask you if they can take a selfie with you.

What if I have a Nokia 3310 ?

Phenix
08-02-2019, 04:00 PM
For protecting the streets from invasions.

They have a bad entente with Chicanos, but that doesn't make them officers of national guard.

TheMaestro
08-02-2019, 04:03 PM
They have a bad entente with Chicanos, but that doesn't make them officers of national guard.

Would they help Macaulay Culkin or the robbers?

Phenix
08-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Would they help Macaulay Culkin or the robbers?

On the diplomatic level, they are for multi-polarity.
By the way, not everyone can understand American cultural references, I barely remember that stupid blond kid.

Universe
09-20-2020, 09:59 AM
I like much more open people who are straight forward, white males in NA tend to be quiet reserved and dont really say whats in their mind unless you are really close to them. Even tho, I never had a black friend in my life, from what I've seen they are much more open and yeah their temper is from angel to devil in a sec.

You find them interesting and would like to hang out with them, but would they want to hang out with you?

Mortimer
09-20-2020, 10:26 AM
In austria blacks are easy approachable and friendly in most places but there could be some criminals or drug dealers hanging at the train station who should be avoided but not only blacks are it is true for all gangs

TheMaestro
09-20-2020, 10:34 AM
You find them interesting and would like to hang out with them, but would they want to hang out with you?

Ask your mom.

Benyzero
09-20-2020, 11:00 AM
Ask you mom.

https://i.redd.it/l4rmi0qasvr31.png