PDA

View Full Version : Rose McGowan "Wanted To Kill" Any German Around Her During Her Visit To Auschwitz

CelticViking
07-06-2011, 11:43 PM
She insisted that the memories of the gas chambers where Jews were mercilessly killed during the Holocaust would always haunt her.

"I truly think, had I heard a German accent anywhere in my vicinity, I would have lunged at them and killed them," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Black Book magazine.

"There was a point, when I came across the room filled with all the babies' shoes, where it took everything in me not to fall to the floor and start screaming like a madman.

"By the time I hit the gas chambers, I never wanted to stop screaming," she added.

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/228995

Curtis24
07-06-2011, 11:45 PM
She's just insecure and saying what she thinks people want her to say. Its just kind of startling that these famous actors and actresses, who have so much influence, can themselves be so "try-hard".

Troll's Puzzle
07-06-2011, 11:51 PM
after reading the article, Troll's Puzzle "wanted to kill" Rose McGowan :coffee:

Magister Eckhart
07-07-2011, 05:58 AM
This is a typical prole reaction to the canned sob-story Auschwitz tour-guides are trained to give. If she had two working brain-cells she could figure out the "gas chamber" of the tour couldn't have been a functional gas chamber.

BeerBaron
07-07-2011, 06:00 AM
Typical Hollywood reaction, they do live on a different planet in California after all.

The Journeyman
07-07-2011, 06:30 AM
rose mcgowen is ugly and I'd prefer if she remained out of my thoughts.

Sikeliot
07-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Celebrities say what they think people expect them to say.

Heimmacht
07-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Freakay!!!
PS; She should see a psychiatrist and get locked up, so now all of the sudden it's okay to refer to a ethnicity and share insane thoughts of how you would like to kill them?
What a paradox....

Aces High
07-09-2011, 10:17 AM
I know what she means,seeing concentration camps and whining money hungry fucking kikes on the telly every hour of the day makes me want to have a nervous breakdown as well......but for different reasons.