PDA

View Full Version : Guess Armenian and Italian

Arsen_
08-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Guess who's Armenian and who's Italian. Who knows them, do not reveal!

https://d.radikal.ru/d33/1908/0c/9bc4bb2f4a9d.jpg

Adamastor
08-08-2019, 07:30 PM
Why MENAs are obsessed with Italians here? No Italian cares about the Middle East...

Annihilus
08-08-2019, 07:31 PM
left Italian, right Armenian

Deneb
08-08-2019, 07:36 PM
Easy, the Armenian is always the lightest in your threads. Go figure.

Arsen_
08-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Why MENAs are obsessed with Italians here? No Italian cares about the Middle East...

Nobody is obsessed with Italians, you idiot! This is just about "taxonomy".

Phenix
08-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Left: Italian.
Right: Armenian.

Bad photo OP, the left man's face is barely visible.

Don't confound MENA and Caucasus OWD please, we are only obsessed with Latvians.

Arsen_
08-08-2019, 07:58 PM

Are you serious?? Do you really think that there are so many Armenian and Italian politicians, ministers, diplomats, etc meet on a daily basis, that you can cherry-pick in such way??

08-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Left: Italian

Right: Armenian

Arsen_
08-08-2019, 08:07 PM

Bad photo OP, the left man's face is barely visible.

Photo is not mine but of the official information services that give the news.

Alenka
08-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Left Italian, right Armenian.

Ülev
08-08-2019, 08:24 PM
-yan on the left, -ini on the right

Tigranes
08-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Left : Italian / Right : Armenian

Ignore the retarded comments my friend, good thread. :thumb001:

xtal
08-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Light dude is Armenian and the dark one is Italian lol

Deneb
08-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Are you serious?? Do you really think that there are so many Armenian and Italian politicians, ministers, diplomats, etc meet on a daily basis, that you can cherry-pick in such way??

Yes I'm. Italians, Spaniards, Greeks or whatever.

Arsen_
08-09-2019, 03:25 AM
Yes I'm. Italians, Spaniards, Greeks or whatever.

How about this my thread for example? (I always paid attention only to facial features which is important in such threads).

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294341-Guess-ethnicities-of-the-man-and-the-woman-(not-same)

FinalFlash
08-09-2019, 03:28 AM

The fuck do MENAs or middle east have to do with this thread? It's a taxonomy thread asking to guess who is who.

Adamastor
08-09-2019, 04:37 AM
The fuck do MENAs or middle east have to do with this thread? It's a taxonomy thread asking to guess who is who.

The thread was opened by a MENA comparing his people with Italians and trying to make a point about it. You can cherrypick as much dark people as you want, but Italians are Europeans and Armenians Middle Easterners.

billErobreren
08-09-2019, 04:41 AM
Uh...

Left, Italian

Right, Armenian

Arsen_
08-09-2019, 05:39 AM
The thread was opened by a MENA comparing his people with Italians and trying to make a point about it. You can cherrypick as much dark people as you want, but Italians are Europeans and Armenians Middle Easterners.

Don't project your insecurities on other people. Being European Italian or Middle Eastern or even African Ethiopian itself is nothing to be proud or ashamed of. And Armenians do not care either way.

Just some Southern Europeans as you here behave like filthy dogs without pride and self-esteem and you ass-licking so hard your "true European" masters from North and North-West Europe that even a mere mention of anything in the context of East or South already causes you severe pain and stress.

Remember, you idiot, Armenians are no less proud than Italians or any other Europeans!

FinalFlash
08-09-2019, 06:24 AM

No it wasn't. It was opened by an Armenian. Also, if you want to get technical, Italians put the "NA" in MENA better than Armenians ever could.

Adamastor
08-09-2019, 06:27 AM
No it wasn't. It was opened by an Armenian. Also, if you want to get technical, Italians put the "NA" in MENA better than Armenians ever could.

Armenians are MENAs. Sicilians might score minor North African but most Italians score 0%. Sicilians are less than 5% of Italy's population, most Italians live in the North and Armenians look like complete Arabs/Indians compared to North Italians.

FinalFlash
08-09-2019, 06:35 AM
Armenians are MENAs. Sicilians might score minor North African but most Italians score 0%. Sicilians are less than 5% of Italy's population, most Italians live in the North and Armenians look like complete Arabs/Indians compared to North Italians.

Armenians score 0% North African while Italians, some at least, do. Far more NA than any Armenian surely.

Also, Italians look like mulatos compared to their northern neighbors, what's your point here? Lol

Adamastor
08-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Armenians score 0% North African while Italians, some at least, do. Far more NA than any Armenian surely.

Also, Italians look like mulatos compared to their northern neighbors, what's your point here? Lol

''Italian'' is not an ethnicity, but a nationality. Most Italians are Lombards, Venetians, Tuscans, Piedmontese, Romans etc. All of these people are 0% North African and all of them are well inside the European cluster, something Armenians are really far from being. Hell, even Sicilians are much more European than Armenians despite scoring more NA.

Even a guy scoring 10% SSA + 90% Euro is whiter than any Armenian from a genetic POV.

Tigranes
08-09-2019, 07:54 AM
What tf are you talking about freak? No one here have absolutely no problems with Italians, but you obviously have a problem with Armenians, could be related to something happened between you and an Armenian irl...

For the guy who said he cherry-picked, ffs I don't know if it's a MP meeting or something like that, anyway it's not an usual thing, how could he possibly cherry-pick?

Armenian Bishop
08-09-2019, 08:12 AM

I thumbed that down for characterizing Armenians as South Asian Indians. The indigenous Armenian Homeland is primarily in the Armenian Highlands, not the Saudi Desert or Syrian Der Zor Desert -- The Armenian Highlands abound in the vicinity of Mount Ararat. As for myself, I have a 0% South Asian (0% Indian) DNA Component, a 0% Sub Saharan African (SSA) Component, and the .07% generalized MENA Component is practically noise (not to be confused with the Armenian Component). On the other hand, my Italian Component is at 18.7% and I have a Sardinian Component that's at .9% ... Hmm, that's kind of interesting. As for the cherry picking business, it appears that Adamastor is seeing this in a two-dimensional grossly stereotypical way.

redeyednewt
08-09-2019, 09:22 AM

What does MENA stand for? Someone who is Middle Eastern?

Blondie
08-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Hard question because they look similar, maybe the right is armenian the left is italian.

Armenian Bishop
08-09-2019, 09:29 AM

MENA represents an unspecified derivation from the Middle East and/or North Africa. As such, MENA = Middle Eastern & North African. An Armenian Component isn't represented by MENA; rather, it has been grouped within the so-called "West Asian" Component Area.

Phenix
08-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Photo is not mine but of the official information services that give the news.

Well, I sort of guessed it's not yours, but try to choose a photo with a better angle, this one was very easy, but next time it could be handy.

Arsen_
08-09-2019, 01:52 PM

MENA is absolutely meaningless and loose term, and no sane person would use it in any serious context but it is very much liked by some filthy insecure dogs from Europe who try to passify themselves as "true Europeans".

That insecure dogs are truest bio-garbage deprived of any sense of pride and self-esteem and as a rule they additionally suffer from self-hatred and actually hate even own people and are very divisive to own people like that notorious Greek dickhead who declared most of Greeks as fake Greeks, or like this Italian idiot in this thread who declared Italians as just a bunch of different ethnicities who happened to live in one country.

lameduck
08-09-2019, 01:57 PM

Human beings are similar enough , that's why they are same specie ,they are comparable to certain degree. I don't think any Armenians has have tried to pass themselves as European.

lameduck
08-09-2019, 02:00 PM

Italy is birthplace of western civilization , it is as European as it can get.

MinervaItalica
08-09-2019, 02:09 PM

Now now, Let's not exagerate.

''Italian'' is not an ethnicity, but a nationality. Most Italians are Lombards, Venetians, Tuscans, Piedmontese, Romans etc.

You don't know what you're talking about. All those mentioned aren't separate ethnicities by any census but regional demonyms.

We could split all Europen countries by your logic.

Adamastor
08-09-2019, 02:29 PM
You don't know what you're talking about. All those mentioned aren't separate ethnicities by any census but regional demonyms.

We could split all Europen countries by your logic.

Well, yeah, many European nationalities are not ethnicities. Take ''French'', ''Spanish'' or ''Italian'' as examples. Nationality =/= ethnicity.

MinervaItalica
08-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Well, yeah, many European nationalities are not ethnicities. Take ''French'', ''Spanish'' or ''Italian'' as examples. Nationality =/= ethnicity.

Also "Germans", Bavarians, Saxons etc... :) if you want to split regionally.

France uses Ius Soli so yes its more about nationality but Italians identify as a Romance ethnic group. We also strongly use Ius Sanguinis for ancestries.

An African immigrant who comes in Italy and gets citizenship after 10 years is Italian by nationality but he will never be ethnic Italian.

Ethnic groups in Italy (excluding immigrants) are the follow: Italians + foreigner like Greek/Griko, Albanians/Arbėreshė, Croats, Slovenes and Germans.

Mr.G
08-09-2019, 02:41 PM
I think the Italian gentleman is on the left, the Armenian gentlemen on the right.

Adamastor
08-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Also "Germans", Bavarians, Saxons etc... :) if you want to split regionally.

France uses Ius Soli so yes its more about nationality but Italians identify as a Romance ethnic group. We also strongly use Ius Sanguinis for ancestries.

An African immigrant who comes in Italy and gets citizenship after 10 years is Italian by nationality but he will never be ethnic Italian.

Ethnic groups in Italy (excluding immigrants) are the follow: Italians + foreigner like Greek/Griko, Albanians/Arbėreshė, Croats, Slovenes and Germans.

Germans like Bavarians and Saxons share the same language and more or less similar genetic profiles (with small differences). Basques and Normans or Sicilians and Friulans don't share any of those things.

Italians identifying as the same thing is a recent trend, until the 50s most peoples in Italy identified with their regional ethnicities. They passed through a process of ''italianization''.

MinervaItalica
08-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Germans like Bavarians and Saxons share the same language and more or less similar genetic profiles (with small differences). Basques and Normans or Sicilians and Friulans don't share any of those things.

Italians identifying as the same thing is a recent trend, until the 50s most peoples in Italy identified with their regional ethnicities. They passed through a process of ''italianization''.

Italians share a common language as well.
Again, there are not regional ethnicities by any census and stop speaking for Italians or what they should identify or what they think. You don't now how things work here. The only different ethnicities in Italy are the one i've listed above.

Genetics doesn't make ethnicities IRL. Italians are an ethnic group who share common culture etc... like it or not.

Now you're telling me that Molisans are a different ethnic group than Abruzzeses or that Lazians are different from Tuscans... Jesus, gimme a break. :picard1:

You should look countries like Spain and the Catalans not Italy.

Now time to go back on topic.

Adamastor
08-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Italians share a common language as well.

Italian language is actually Tuscan. There are other languages in Italy who are not even related to Tuscan.

Now you're telling me that Molisans are a different ethnic group from Abruzzeses... Jesus, gimme a break.

They are similar, yes, but saying Venetians and Abruzesse are the same ethnicity is ridiculous. Italy has a common culture today, I agree, but there are also many regional differences.

You should look countries like Spain and the Catalans not Italy.

Yeah, Catalans and Castillans are not the same ethnicity. Where I said otherwise?

MinervaItalica
08-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Italian language is actually Tuscan. There are other languages in Italy who are not even related to Tuscan.

Italian language comes Tuscan dialect and Tuscan dialects comes from LATIN, thus, a Romance language, like all other Italian dialects and languages which share the same Latin/Italic roots (Venetian and Sardinian included). Common Latin/Italic roots.

They are similar, yes, but saying Venetians and Abruzesse are the same ethnicity is ridiculous. Italy has a common culture today, I agree, but there are also many regional differences.

Extreme regions are always a bit more different (Bavaria and northern German regions or South France and North France also) but they are both Italians, they share same culture plus obviously their regional ones but regional differences (food, folklore, dialects etc...) are everywhere in Europe, Germany, France etc... have regional varieties.

Lazio
08-09-2019, 03:49 PM

Everyday someone shit posting about Italians here.

Lazio
08-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Italian language comes Tuscan dialect and Tuscan dialects comes from LATIN [...]

Don't mind him, he is the guy that literally said that Brazil doesn't have pure black people. : D

MinervaItalica
08-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Don't mind him, he is the guy that literally said that Brazil doesn't have pure black people. : D

There is nothing worse than a person of different ethnicity than you who tells what you are and what your identity is, pretenting to know your people better than you.

Latinus
08-09-2019, 05:08 PM

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Adamastor
08-09-2019, 05:31 PM

Maybe you are the only one, who knows.

Arsen_
08-10-2019, 07:06 AM
Any other guesses before I reveal?

Arsen_
08-13-2019, 03:55 AM
left Italian, right Armenian

Left: Italian

Right: Armenian

Left Italian, right Armenian.

-yan on the left, -ini on the right

Left : Italian / Right : Armenian

Ignore the retarded comments my friend, good thread. :thumb001:

Light dude is Armenian and the dark one is Italian lol

Uh...

Left, Italian

Right, Armenian

Hard question because they look similar, maybe the right is armenian the left is italian.

I think the Italian gentleman is on the left, the Armenian gentlemen on the right.

Well here is the correct answer: the man on the left is Italian (Vincenzo del Monaco, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Italy to Armenia), and the man on the right is Armenian (Rustam Badasyan, Minister of Justice of Armenia)

Bakha
08-13-2019, 03:59 AM

Armenians are not MENA to be honest

redeyednewt
08-13-2019, 09:33 AM
There is nothing worse than a person of different ethnicity than you who tells what you are and what your identity is, pretenting to know your people better than you.

Very true.

Armenian Bishop
08-17-2019, 10:27 AM
Everyday someone shit posting about Italians here.

Let's see how this went down:

"Deneb" accused "Arsen" (the OP) of dark washing Europeans (ie Italians), and he accused OP of cherrypicking, but OP was using photographs of public figureheads that are commonplace in Armenian News Sources. Another words, It wasn't cherrypicked, neither was there dark washing, and the OP used photos of prominent events.

"Adamastor" went full blown xenophobic and paranoid. He characterized the OP as a "MENA" (but the OP is Armenian), and he denounced him for making a Taxonomy Thread that features an Italian Politician conversing with an Armenian Politician. My DNA ain't about MENA, it's about West Asia.

"Adamastor" went on and on about how Italians are far too European for an Armenian to even discuss them. Geez such an unwelcoming attitude; but hey, Adamastor wants Armenians to be reduced to the level of a wallflower. You know what! We ain't going to accommodate him, especially in a Taxonomy Thread.

So then comes Armenian Member "Final Flash" who perceives (as I did) that Italians and Europeans are basically going ballistic against Armenians in this Thread. He sees them dumping on us. So, he overkills when he fires back with a reply. Lo and behold, "Lazio" chimes in and accuses us of shit posting about Italians. Okay whatever!!

Arsen_
08-17-2019, 03:31 PM
Let's see how this went down:

"Deneb" accused "Arsen" (the OP) of dark washing Europeans (ie Italians), and he accused OP of cherrypicking, but OP was using photographs of public figureheads that are commonplace in Armenian News Sources. Another words, It wasn't cherrypicked, neither was there dark washing, and the OP used photos of prominent events.

"Adamastor" went full blown xenophobic and paranoid. He characterized the OP as a "MENA" (but the OP is Armenian), and he denounced him for making a Taxonomy Thread that features an Italian Politician conversing with an Armenian Politician. My DNA ain't about MENA, it's about West Asia.

"Adamastor" went on and on about how Italians are far too European for an Armenian to even discuss them. Geez such an unwelcoming attitude; but hey, Adamastor wants Armenians to be reduced to the level of a wallflower. You know what! We ain't going to accommodate him, especially in a Taxonomy Thread.

So then comes Armenian Member "Final Flash" who perceives (as I did) that Italians and Europeans are basically going ballistic against Armenians in this Thread. He sees them dumping on us. So, he overkills when he fires back with a reply. Lo and behold, "Lazio" chimes in and accuses us of shit posting about Italians. Okay whatever!!

Some people seem to think that Italy appointed dozens of different ambassadors to Armenia and you can easily choose from them and "cherrypick". ;)

As for that "Adamastor" I don't know what kind of poisonous shit injected in his skull instead of brain but he seems to be a sock-puppet of that notorious Greek dickhead - they have the same posting style.