safinator
07-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Gracile Med + CM

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Gracile-Med.

GeistFaust
07-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Gracile Mediterranid + Cro Magnon admixture.

Sikeliot
07-08-2011, 05:04 PM
She's pretty.. I'd say she's just Mediterranid.. she probably (given that she is Brazilian) has either significant Portuguese ancestry, Italian ancestry or both.

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 05:06 PM
She's pretty.. I'd say she's just Mediterranid.. she probably (given that she is Brazilian) has either significant Portuguese ancestry, Italian ancestry or both.
Oh I see so that's why she doesn't look Irish like a person of Portuguese ancestry is supposed to be. That's because of the (assumed) Italian Med in her... :D

Portukalos
07-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Portuguese offspring.

Sikeliot
07-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Oh I see so that's why she doesn't look Irish like a person of Portuguese ancestry is supposed to be. That's because of the (assumed) Italian Med in her... :D

I never said she couldn't pass for Irish did I? :lol:

Rouxinol
07-08-2011, 05:10 PM
She looks Portuguese to me and all of her surnames are of Portuguese origin so I'd say she's mostly - or totally - of Portuguese ancestry.

Hess
07-08-2011, 05:12 PM
I really don't think she can pass as Irish lol

Sikeliot
07-08-2011, 05:14 PM
I really don't think she can pass as Irish lol

I'm not qualified to make that judgment.. all I know is alzo zero wrongly implied that I didn't think she could (which he attributed to my assumption she probably had Italian ancestry, as many white Brazilians do) and I never said that she couldn't :)

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 05:16 PM
I never said she couldn't pass for Irish did I? :lol:
Me neither (although I strongly doubt it). I used the verb "to look", not "to pass".

Sikeliot
07-08-2011, 05:18 PM
I don't know why I am bothering to state this since YOU brought up the whole "Irish" thing but whatever she is (100% Portuguese or not) I would identify her as Southern European and not Irish.

Eurocentric
07-08-2011, 05:19 PM

Or spanish too. She is from São Paulo, capital. São Paulo is a state wich have a huge white population of spanish/italian/portuguese descent.

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 05:19 PM
I don't know why I am bothering to state this since YOU brought up the whole "Irish" thing but whatever she is (100% Portuguese or not) I would identify her as Southern European and not Irish.
Neither do I. :)

Portukalos
07-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Besides She could pass in Balkans or South Italy.

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Besides She could pass in Balkans or South Italy.
I think not only in those places if it's only about "passing".

Jack B
07-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Oh I see so that's why she doesn't look Irish like a person of Portuguese ancestry is supposed to be.

Eh? :mmmm:

Anyway yeah she's nice.

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Eh? :mmmm:

Anyway yeah she's nice.
No worries she knows what I'm talking about. ;)

Portukalos
07-08-2011, 05:33 PM
I think not only in those places if it's only about "passing". I do agree.

Hess
I'm not qualified to make that judgment.. all I know is alzo zero wrongly implied that I didn't think she could (which he attributed to my assumption she probably had Italian ancestry, as many white Brazilians do) and I never said that she couldn't :)

I don't know anything about this he said- she said stuff, I just heard the word "Irish" in this thread and wanted to give my opinion that she really can't pass as Irish (regardless of whether she has Italian or Portuguese ancestry).

Eurocentric
She looks Portuguese to me and all of her surnames are of Portuguese origin so I'd say she's mostly - or totally - of Portuguese ancestry.
Correct.
Lisandra Cristina Ribeira Parede.

Portukalos
07-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Honestly she looks Atlanto-Med influenced rather than full Gracile Med (look at her long jaws).

Sikeliot
07-08-2011, 05:34 PM
I don't know anything about this he said- she said stuff, I just heard the word "Irish" in this thread and wanted to give my opinion that she really can't pass as Irish (regardless of whether she has Italian or Portuguese ancestry).

Whatever she is, she is not an example of the type of Portuguese or Spanish look that I think overlaps with Ireland anyway, so alzo zero's comment was stupid.

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Whatever she is, she is not an example of the type of Portuguese or Spanish look that I think overlaps with Ireland anyway, so alzo zero's comment was stupid.
Why don't you go add some pics to the Calabrese or the Sicilian thread that should calm you down honey. :thumb001:

Sikeliot
07-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Why don't you go add some pics to the Calabrese or the Sicilian thread that should calm you down honey. :thumb001:

I don't feel like it. ;)

You simply used this thread as an excuse to attack me by erroneously assuming I classified her as "Mediterranid" because there was some thought on my part that she could have Italian ancestry (which was solely for the fact that many white Brazilians do).. if you had told me she was Portuguese I would have classified her exactly the same way I did here, she wouldn't have magically started looking Irish or Scottish to me. :rolleyes:

alzo zero
07-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I don't feel like it. ;)

You simply used this thread as an excuse to attack me by erroneously assuming I classified her as "Mediterranid" because there was some thought on my part that she could have Italian ancestry (which was solely for the fact that many white Brazilians do).. if you had told me she was Portuguese I would have classified her exactly the same way I did here, she wouldn't have magically started looking Irish or Scottish to me. :rolleyes:
:lie:... :laugh:

Laubach
07-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Correct.
Lisandra Cristina Ribeira Parede.

Totally portuguese!! if she has another descent I do not know, but she is by the surnames of Portuguese origin.

Tommy199
04-21-2015, 12:08 AM
Gracile Med + Alpine