PDA

View Full Version : Good weight-lifting programs?

Curtis24
07-11-2011, 05:55 PM
I would like to begin a weight training program, both to burn fat as well as build muscle. I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of info on the web. Does anyone know of any good, specific programs that could help me achieve my goals?

Aces High
07-11-2011, 05:58 PM
If you want to burn fat,drink a lot of water and stay away from junk food.Walk everywhere and eat three times a day.
Weightaining is for poofters and it does more harm than good,get yourself down a boxing or kickboxing gym.;)

Grumpy Cat
07-11-2011, 06:24 PM
P90x. I love it.

Curtis24
07-11-2011, 06:27 PM
If you want to burn fat,drink a lot of water and stay away from junk food.Walk everywhere and eat three times a day.
Weightaining is for poofters and it does more harm than good,get yourself down a boxing or kickboxing gym.;)

Yes, I know you have to diet to burn fat, but at the same time I'd like to gain the weight back as muscle.

Max
07-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Oatmeal/protein with some Green tea . Hit the gym 3 times a week and run a mile or two for the other 3 days. Do that for a year and you will see good results. It's cheap and anyone can do it. None of that "look like a Greek god in 90days bullshit:thumb001: