PDA

View Full Version : Classify two brothers. Where can they pass?

Egyvalaki
09-02-2019, 05:29 PM

Egyvalaki
09-02-2019, 08:54 PM
??

Mr.G
09-02-2019, 09:20 PM
First guy: Dinaro-Alpine, maybe Alfold influence. Reminds me a little of my father.

Second guy: Not sure.

I can imagine them fitting best from Southern Germany thru Austria and into Hungary. I guess them to be Hungarians.

Blondie
09-02-2019, 09:22 PM
both are alpinid

Ülev
09-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Dinaro-Alpinid and Alpinid

Egyvalaki
09-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the answers. :) They are btw light brown haired and blue eyed.

Mr.G
09-03-2019, 12:03 PM
I think the clean shaven brother is Alpinid, as others have said. But I am sure the other man is Dinaro-Alpine. Are they Hungarians? If so, what region are they from?

Yamnaya
09-03-2019, 12:05 PM
the one in the right looks like a textbook russian, the other one could pass aswell, but not as crearly as his friend

Egyvalaki
09-03-2019, 12:14 PM
I think the clean shaven brother is Alpinid, as others have said. But I am sure the other man is Dinaro-Alpine. Are they Hungarians? If so, what region are they from?

Yes, they are. They live in the eastern side of Transdanubia. The dinarid looking just look like his maternal grandpa (they lived in Alföld), the other like his father who was donauschwabian.

Mr.G
09-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Yes, they are. They live in the eastern side of Transdanubia. The dinarid looking just look like his maternal grandpa (they lived in Alföld), the other like his father who was donauschwabian.

Interesting looking guys, of course I could not be 100% sure that they were Hungarians but that Dinaro-Alpine-Alfold type of look is in a few of my family members including even my first cousin, who is half Czech. So, these two guys are familiar as Hungarians to me.

Egyvalaki
09-03-2019, 03:49 PM
the one in the right looks like a textbook russian, the other one could pass aswell, but not as crearly as his friend

Interesting, i never saw them like russian-likes but thanks :)

Yamnaya
09-03-2019, 03:55 PM

Well if the guy in the right is Hungarian then i understand why i can pass in Hungary as local hahaha I didn't know russians and hungarians looked so similar, i was specting hungarians like austrians but a bit more mediterranean

Egyvalaki
09-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Well if the guy in the right is Hungarian then i understand why i can pass in Hungary as local hahaha I didn't know russians and hungarians looked so similar, i was specting hungarians like austrians but a bit more mediterranean

Even he is half donauschwabian, technically almost half german. :)

Yamnaya
09-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Even he is half donauschwabian, technically almost half german. :)

He looks like he has a really strong baltic admixture to me, which is really common among germans and russians, that might be the reason by he looks so familiar to me

chociprasa
09-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Norid + Pontid and Alpinid. Pass in southeastern and central Europe.

Egyvalaki
09-03-2019, 05:10 PM
He looks like he has a really strong baltic admixture to me, which is really common among germans and russians, that might be the reason by he looks so familiar to me

Yes, it can be a reason behind it.