PDA

View Full Version : classify ghetto pakis

Bandesha
09-14-2019, 01:10 AM
All of them are jatts from bradford. Can they pass as gypsies ?

https://i.imgur.com/OT8xVDI.jpg

Tooting Carmen
09-14-2019, 02:03 AM
They could pass in parts of the Middle East (Arabian Peninsula in particular).

Marmara
09-14-2019, 02:24 AM

You can't know that, you can only say "They look peninsular arabs to me". You speak too confident as if you live in Saudi Arabia.

Tooting Carmen
09-14-2019, 02:25 AM
You can't know that, you can only say "They look peninsular arabs to me". You speak too confident as if you live in Saudi Arabia.

My city's university has a lot of Gulf Arab students, and they do look similar to the guys in the photo.

Marmara
09-14-2019, 02:26 AM
My city's university has a lot of Gulf Arab students, and they do look similar to the guys in the photo.

That still isn't enough to speak this confident. A Japanese man who has british students in his city's University can't tell the difference between a Brit and a Russian.

Tooting Carmen
09-14-2019, 02:27 AM
That still isn't enough to speak this confident. A Japanese man who has british students in his city's University can't tell the difference between a Brit and a Russian.

If they have enough experience of both groups, they would. Anyway, most of the time I can tell apart Gulf Arabs and South Asians for sure, but there is nevertheless some overlap.

PaleoEuropean
09-14-2019, 02:59 AM

Look like Palis more so than Pakis

lameduck
09-14-2019, 05:49 AM
they look pakis to me , punjabis

PakDude
09-14-2019, 05:52 AM
They look like typical UK Pakis to me. Most likely Mirpuri/Azad Kashmiri but could be Punjabi as well