PDA

View Full Version : Psychological/behavioral differences between europeans and other populations genetic or cultural?

The Journeyman
07-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Introversion seems to be a common (even celebrated) european personality/psychological trait, I could be wrong, but especially in the Germanic countries this seems to be common. Many of the Germanic peoples tend to be very orderly even slightly neurotic. Could these traits be a result hundreds of years of high culture, education and wealth?

Pallantides
07-16-2011, 02:13 AM
Could these traits be a result hundreds of years of high culture, education and wealth?

High culture?
I thought we were just a bunch of primitive hacks who got lucky(speaking about my own people here)

Norway was pretty much a poor and backwater place hundred years ago.

Ibericus
Introversion seems to be a common (even celebrated) european personality/psychological trait, I could be wrong, but especially in the Germanic countries this seems to be common. Many of the Germanic peoples tend to be very orderly even slightly neurotic. Could these traits be a result hundreds of years of high culture, education and wealth?
well, Scandinavia not son long ago was not Wealthy, I would say it has to do with climate

Curtis24
If you're comparing Germans and Italians, the differences are probably cultural. But if you're comparing whites to blacks and East Asians, the differences are genetic.

The Journeyman
07-16-2011, 02:15 AM

Pallantides
07-16-2011, 02:18 AM
I wasn't referring to those arctic monkey fjord niggers.

Lol...
:D

Logan
07-16-2011, 02:41 AM
Culture

Boudica
07-16-2011, 02:51 AM
Human behavior/psychology differs between each race. Idiots that say "we are all alike and all humans, we have no differences" are fucking retards. We differ in every damn way from our intelligence, to psychological ways, to physical ways. This is because we all have evolved in different ways and have had different cultures.

Beorn
07-16-2011, 02:54 AM
Psychological/behavioural differences between Europeans and other populations genetic or cultural?

Both. 'The bow made the man', as they say.

Trog
07-16-2011, 03:06 AM
The differences between Europeans is as great than that between European and other races. Irish/Scots and Swedes are hardly similar in this sense even though both are Northern Europeans. Also, Scandinavia hasn't enjoyed any great length of "high culture, wealth and education", so forget "hundreds of years".

Logan
07-16-2011, 03:07 AM
I wouldn't imagine any european country to be composed of one race. Differences exist within any population. Culture did in the past and does today diffuse.

Genetics is a factor, but I have not found it as significant.