PDA

View Full Version : Classify 105 Sardinians

savvas
09-23-2019, 02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3f-Ns08Hxw

CommonSense
09-23-2019, 03:06 PM
A lot of these are kids and old people, but looking at it overall there's definitely a strong overlap with Iberians.

dududud
09-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Good video.

Mens-Sarda
09-23-2019, 04:45 PM
A lot of these are kids and old people, but looking at it overall there's definitely a strong overlap with Iberians.

The concept of the video is that everyone of them says his age.

P.S.
The video was made in the area of Cagliari, southern Sardinia. Many them look really weird to my perception, I've never seen people with similar facial traits (I live in northwestern Sardinia).

dududud
09-23-2019, 04:50 PM
The concept of the video is that everyone of them says his age.

P.S.
The video was made in the area of Cagliari, southern Sardinia. Many them look really weird to my perception, I've never seen people with similar facial traits (I live in northwestern Sardinia).

You dont think mostly look western? We dont have see the same video. Even if actual cagliari is fully of foreign and mixed people.

Gavoi is a better area for a video.

Mens-Sarda
09-23-2019, 04:59 PM
You dont think mostly look western? We dont have see the same video. Even if actual cagliari is fully of foreign and mixed people.

Gavoi is a better area for a video.

According to my eyes some of them have really strange facial traits or strange head shapes. Probably because Cagliari is a big port which had many external influences during its history.

Cernunnos
09-23-2019, 05:18 PM
Mediterranean, many of them look Iberian. Also the lack of light eyes/hair is obvious there.

dududud
09-23-2019, 05:20 PM
According to my eyes some of them have really strange facial traits or strange head shapes. Probably because Cagliari is a big port which had many external influences during its history.

Well, my maternal grandfather don't looks "foreign" for a individual from the Southern Area.

dududud
09-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Mediterranean, many of them look Iberian. Also the lack of light eyes/hair is obvious there.

It is not so obvious that we see that the first person has chesnut hair (not a common word in the anglo-saxon taxonomy), like many people from this video...

In addition, a video that is not focused on the eyes may not properly give a realistic picture of the iris color of those eyes.

One should take close up photos with a quality camera to discern the nuances and all the subtleties of the colors of the iris.

Nassbean
09-23-2019, 05:42 PM
there is something i've never understand with sardinians they are supposed to be a genetically very isolated population but in terms of phenotypes there isn't a big difference with surrounding regions like Italy

Cernunnos
09-23-2019, 05:48 PM
It is not so obvious that we see that the first person has chesnut hair (not a common word in the anglo-saxon taxonomy), like many people from this video...

In addition, a video that is not focused on the eyes may not properly give a realistic picture of the iris color of those eyes.

One should take close up photos with a quality camera to discern the nuances and all the subtleties of the colors of the iris.

The group in the video is very Mediterranean, many have what people call a "Berid" element and thick eyebrows like many Iberians have (like me). They lack light elements that are more common here.

Hungarian_master
09-23-2019, 05:55 PM
Berid, Gracile Med, Dinaro Med.

Very SW Euro looking bunch.

Latinus
09-23-2019, 05:57 PM
They pass in Southern Europe.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Deusex99
07-27-2020, 01:06 AM
Gracile meds.

Luso
07-27-2020, 02:43 AM
I just realized I fit very well in Sardinia lol

Morena
07-27-2020, 03:23 AM
What a beautiful video. I think most of them look very nice, like a familiar picture but also very unique. Some of them have very interesting eyes, narrow, and thick cheek bones.