PDA

View Full Version : Israeli troops now targeting american peace activists

ReichGirl
03-15-2009, 02:23 AM
Almost to the date of the 6th anniversary of the murder of Rachel Corrie in Gaza, Israeli troops are on the rampage, it seems, targeting other American activists. Perhaps (hopefully) the new American Administration will not sit by silently as the previous one did. Perhaps they will consider stopping the shipments of arms to Israel which are being used not only against Palestinians…… but Americans as well….

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/03/14/israeli-troops-now-targeting-american-peace-activists/

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 02:27 AM
Sadly the US Administration is completely in the grips of the pro-Israel lobby. There is no way that they will presume to order their Tel Aviv masters how they ought to behave.

Goyim are like cattle and all that.....

Fortis in Arduis
03-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Sadly the US Administration is completely in the grips of the pro-Israel lobby. There is no way that they will presume to order their Tel Aviv masters how they ought to behave.

Goyim are like cattle and all that.....

How sad. A 'peace' activist dies. :( :)

[sorry, is injured, my heart bleeds]

The pro-Israel lobby in America supports the Israeli Establishment, rather like bunch of ex-pat English people might support the England football team. They are just another American lobby group, and they speak much more for the American-Jewish interest than they do for the Israeli-Jewish interest.

Actually they probably speak more for American arms manufacturers.

So, effectively, US policy towards Israel is being influenced by Jews who do not even live in Israel, which is why the Jewish-Israeli far-right is against their interference.

Are you seriously suggesting that the US Administration is controlled from Tel Aviv?

Israel wanted to bomb Iran's nuclear facillities, Bush said 'no'.

Manifest Destiny
03-15-2009, 06:47 AM
Is there any evidence that the guy was "targeted" rather than just collateral damage? I mean, this kind of stuff DOES happen in a war.

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Are you seriously suggesting that the US Administration is controlled from Tel Aviv?

I suggest that there is no serious possibility of the US Administration ordering Tel Aviv around in the way that it presumes to order most other countries around. There was that recent example of Olmert bragging how he called up Bush, had him removed from a public speaking engagement and handing him his instructions to whip Rice into line on the UN Gaza bombing vote. Seemed like the tail was swinging the cat to me. Yes yes, we'll probably be told that "it never happened" and that it was all an "anti-semitic" media fantasy.........

I also suggest that there is a disproportionally high amount of Israel-connected power and influence lobbies in the US's governing apparatus and that there are many highly placed dual passport holders with divided US / Israeli loyalties.

The benefits of these arrangements on balance appear to favour Israel.

Israel wanted to bomb Iran's nuclear facillities, Bush said 'no'.

Could be part of a good cop / bad cop routine, could be bluster and testosterone talk, could be a show for the media and the peanut gallery, could be that the real puppetmasters have longer term strategies at work.

It's hard to know with certainty what the real players are up to.

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Is there any evidence that the guy was "targeted" rather than just collateral damage? I mean, this kind of stuff DOES happen in a war.

Who knows....

Imo the real problem is the design of this crowd control device itself. It is too powerful for the use it is supposedly designed for and therefore its usage carries an unacceptably high risk of injury to those subjected to it.

Crowd control devices are supposed to be reasonably safe to not cause permanent injury or death.

Fortis in Arduis
03-15-2009, 12:43 PM
I suggest that there is no serious possibility of the US Administration ordering Tel Aviv around in the way that it presumes to order most other countries around.

Is that a bad thing in itself?

Should we resent Israel for her independence?

It's hard to know with certainty what the real players are up to.

My preferred solution is to encourage Israeli nationalism.

You know, Israel has nationalist parties with near-identical ideological viewpoints to our own, and they are making electoral gains.

I think we should co-operate with them.

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 01:41 PM
- They're not independent, they are financed through oneway, non-repayable US / German and European subsidies.

- They exert political control over not only their own "Independent Jewish Homeland" but also over numerous foreign governments and countries.

- Israeli interests are not automatically identical to the real interests of foreign countries where their citizens and sympathisers hold political and economic power. Therefore a "conflict of interests" situation develops which is seemingly always resolved in Israel's favour, often at great financial and political cost to the foreign country. That doesn't seem right to me.

- Many politicians with close Israeli connections are actively involved in the promotion of globalisation, multiculturalism, massive economic fraud, meddling in the affairs of sovereign countries, the clandestine support of Islamic Terrorism in the Balkans and Russia (Chechnya, Ingushetia, Serbia for example) and the destruction of European Nation States (followed by Balkanization of Europe) through the EU(SSR) mechanism.

To sum up, Israel has its own interests but via its extensive network of global agents they exert a disproportionate amount of influence over administrations in other countries.

While Israel builds itself a secure base in the desert (at our expense and with our taxes) it is actively involved in promoting the destruction of our culture, regions and countries. My country, South Africa, has already had Zionist Regime change which benefits Wall Street and the City of London (the bankers and capital bosses in other words) implemented.

The result is plain for all to see. Similar processes for Europe and the USA are already quite far advanced.

Therefore I am unable to find any kind of common ground with them. Their interests and my best interests do not coincide.

Fortis in Arduis
03-15-2009, 01:54 PM
I think that the four main NWO projects in the world are France, America, Britain and Israel. It is serious matter.

You may not find any common ground with them, (the Jews generally) just as I find little common ground with the average multiculturalist Briton, actually.

However, you might find something to chew with the Israeli far-right. I doubt that you ever bothered to research them, since they are a very very small grouping.

www.jtf.org

www.kahane2000.org

Herein you will find Jews who hate Joe Slovo and Helen Suzman, possibly more than you or I do, or even could.

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 02:32 PM
It's not so much a case of disagreeing with "Jews".

More a case of disagreeing with those people (Jews / non-Jews) who unconditionally back Israel, who are actively involved in sucking the world into Middle Eastern disagreements, who are perpetuating the "Al-Qaeda" and the "War on Terror" hoax and who are actively working at destroying our culture, countries, heritage and race.

I know a bit about the Jewish Far Right but again, what they get up to doesn't really interest or affect me. They're a fringe group engaged in fringe activities. They have their own agendas and interests to defend and I can respect that.

What I don't respect or appreciate are the legions of dual passport / split loyalty mafiosos and their associates and hangers on from other cultures / religions who have banded together to form an elite NWO club bent on world domination and the dismantling of and multiculturalisation / globalisation of our nation states.

The NWO campaign against us isn't some "Jewish" plot. It is a complex conspiracy involving numerous elites from different backgrounds. This group has a specific set of operating principles and one of those principals happens to be the unconditional support of Israel and to label as "anti-Semitic" those who are foolish or foolhardy enough to question their actions.

Fortis in Arduis
03-15-2009, 03:05 PM
Well the Jewish far-right have the same dislikes as you.

They are still Zionists though.

Do you have a problem with that?

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 03:52 PM
I have a problem with those, whatever their convictions, beliefs, religion or politics are who are actively pursuing agendas to enrich themselves, enslave my people and who turned my country over to a puppet regime working for the banksters. Those banksters are very often closely involved with Israel, Zionism and interesting social engineering projects and have extensive control over the global media.

The Israeli far rightwinger's definition of "a Zionist" probably differs from the Abe Foxman definition of "a Zionist" which probably differs again from the Joe Lieberman definition of "a Zionist".

I couldn't care less what localised Zionists, Israeli racists or rightwingers do on their home turf. That is their business. They have as little control over the world as you or I do and they aren't the ones pulling the strings.

I'm more concerned with the NWO mob's plans for the world. That mob contains a significant Israel-ueber-alles component. It also contains members from European nobility, old money families, US political / old money families, Evangelical crazies and so on.

A US or European based political system which defends and funds an essentially "Jews only" Israeli Apartheid State while implementing multiculturalism and mass immigration from regions with different ethnicities and religions on its own territory is insane and parasitic. It places Israeli interests above its own interests.

It doesn't make any sense unless the people behind the implementation are beneficiaries of this process. It certainly isn't benefitting the person in the street.

Fortis in Arduis
03-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Israel is a multicultural country, with sizeable Druze, Arab and Armenian Christian populations and even a couple of hundred surviving Samaritans.

Ok?

Israel has a Stalinistic Establishment which persecutes nationalist dissidents.

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Israel is a multicultural country, with sizeable Druze, Arab and Armenian Christian populations and even a couple of hundred surviving Samaritans.

Ok?

The figures are negligible. OK?

Israel has a Stalinistic Establishment which persecutes nationalist dissidents.

Uhmm.... they seem to be a bit more effective at persecuting Palestinians in the occupied territories, stealing their land and dragging everybody else into their mess.

OK?

Israel's welfare is their concern, not ours. OK?

It isn't the duty or responsibility of the European cultures to bankroll them. OK?

Ethnic European cultures don't hold office in Israel's political and economic institutions. OK?

Any other questions? OK? :confused:

Manifest Destiny
03-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Crowd control devices are supposed to be reasonably safe to not cause permanent injury or death.

Granted; but even non-lethal weapons can end up being lethal if used improperly or if an accident happens.

Fortis in Arduis
03-15-2009, 05:09 PM
The figures are negligible. OK?

24% is not 'negligible'.

Goodbye. :D

Uhmm.... they seem to be a bit more effective at persecuting Palestinians in the occupied territories, stealing their land and dragging everybody else into their mess.

OK?

Nationalists have a terrible time in Israel, much worse than we do in Britain and are subject to total media black-outs and worse.

Israel's welfare is their concern, not ours. OK?

Yes.

That is why I think that we should co-operate with Israeli nationalists, so that we do not have to concern ourselves with their (or the Palestinians') welfare anymore with welfare 'checks' from the US and the EU pouring into the region.

It isn't the duty or responsibility of the European cultures to bankroll them. OK?

Yes. Indeedy.

Ethnic European cultures don't hold office in Israel's political and economic institutions. OK?

As it should be, and vice versa, although 38% of Israel's population is Askhenazim, and so has some European influence.

Any other questions? OK? :confused:

No.

I have all the answers already. :coffee:

24% is not 'negligible'.

Goodbye. :D

ZSjVRxWhzIU

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 05:52 PM
You're bouncing a bit prematurely on Oprah's couch.

Israel's immigration laws make it near impossible for their dear Arabs to bring spouses from outside Israel into the country. (Unlike for Jews of course who are able to bring overseas spouses OR can settle under the "law of return").

Muslims (or other non-Jews) wanting to immigrate to Israel. What are the chances of being granted citizenship? Not too high, me thinks.......

Having a few different cultures on your territory doesn't alter the fact that it's an Apartheid type state where different rules apply to different peoples on the territory. Heck, the mother of all (ex) Apartheid states, South Africa, has 11 official languages!

As it should be, and vice versa, although 38% of Israel's population is Askhenazim, and so has some European influence.

Then why haven't you suggested an Askhenazim section for the board yet? :confused:

My point remains. They're not our people, they're not our problems. We shouldn't be paying for them and they shouldn't be the ones controlling our governments, medias, councils and economies. Of all places I would have thought that this would be common sense on a European Preservation forum.

stormlord
03-15-2009, 06:14 PM
My point remains. They're not our people, they're not our problems. We shouldn't be paying for them and they shouldn't be the ones controlling our governments, medias, councils and economies. Of all places I would have thought that this would be common sense on a European Preservation forum.

To be honest I havn't really seen anyone disagreeing with you, I think Fortis was simply saying that it's a mistake to say "jews this" "jews that" when they aren't a monolithic group.

Fortis in Arduis
03-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Israel's immigration laws make it near impossible for their dear Arabs to bring spouses from outside Israel into the country. (Unlike for Jews of course who are able to bring overseas spouses OR can settle under the "law of return").

Ok, so their immigration policy favours Jewish people. Why do you have a problem with that?

Having a few different cultures on your territory doesn't alter the fact that it's an Apartheid type state where different rules apply to different peoples on the territory. Heck, the mother of all (ex) Apartheid states, South Africa, has 11 official languages!

You have a problem with apartheid now?

Then why haven't you suggested an Askhenazim section for the board yet? :confused:

Why would I want to? All I was saying is that 38% of Israel's population has a European cultural influence. That is all.

I agree.

We and no-one else should dominate our own national institutions and territories.

However, what you are trying to say is 'look at me, I am an anti-Semite, can I have a cookie for that?'

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 07:49 PM
To be honest I havn't really seen anyone disagreeing with you, I think Fortis was simply saying that it's a mistake to say "jews this" "jews that" when they aren't a monolithic group.

I agree that they're not a monolithic group and that there are differences amongst them.

What I was trying to get across was that despite differences which will exist sufficient numbers in high positions in the West are able to work towards common goals which are in their "spiritual home's" interests and not necessarily in the interests of the countries where they operate. Does this mean that ALL of them do this? Of course not. The vast majority are just ordinary Joe's doing ordinary jobs.

Many of our own politicians are mixed up in this as well. That was my point about the NWO mob. It's not a "Jew only" or a "Zionist only" club. It's a mafia of elites who are pursuing a number of agendas which, in my opinion, aren't in our best interests.

The blind support of the Israeli state is one such agenda.
The various fake "wars on terror" is another.
The encirclement of Russia by NATO is another.

RoyBatty
03-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Ok, so their immigration policy favours Jewish people. Why do you have a problem with that?

I don't have a problem with it. They can do whatever they like in their country. I have a problem with their misc operatives who on the one hand demands unconditional support for Israel (ok fair enough support your team) but on the other hand agitate for globalisation and cultural / racial assaults against the countries they are citizens of. That doesn't make much sense to me. It is a case of "biting the hand that feeds you".

You have a problem with apartheid now?

Uhm.... You pointed out that circa 25% of Israel's population was non-Jewish. I pointed out that it's inconsequential since South Africa has a much larger and more complex ethnic mix and that by comparison, 25% was a trivial number. South Africa still had a minority govt controlling it until 1994's elections meaning that "numbers" don't necessarily dictate who runs the show.

Why would I want to? All I was saying is that 38% of Israel's population has a European cultural influence. That is all.

ok

We and no-one else should dominate our own national institutions and territories.

However, what you are trying to say is 'look at me, I am an anti-Semite, can I have a cookie for that?'

Oh dear... here we go.... the naughty boy anti-Semite card had to be pulled because I'm not stepping in line with the mandatory kosher, Israel-first behaviour. I dared to disagree with

- sponsoring them or
- (particularly) letting their passport holders get into high office in Western countries so that they can hijack political processes there to work in their favour thereby causing political problems which previously didn't exist.

What next? Am I going to be accused of being racist, anti-diversity and a spanner in the works of multi-kultitopia? Do I now need to apologise to the board and humanity for being pro European?
:confused:

Fortis in Arduis
03-16-2009, 01:13 AM
What are your solutions RoyBatty?

Psychonaut
03-16-2009, 01:17 AM
I don't have a problem with it. They can do whatever they like in their country. I have a problem with their misc operatives who on the one hand demands unconditional support for Israel (ok fair enough support your team) but on the other hand agitate for globalisation and cultural / racial assaults against the countries they are citizens of. That doesn't make much sense to me. It is a case of "biting the hand that feeds you".

That's quite the point and is one of the main reasons that I'm constantly agitated by Israeli lobbyists and Jewish activists who fiercely support Israel. So many of them are fine and dandy with Israel being a state run by ethnic Jews for ethnic Jews. I'm fine with that too. Like you, however, my problem is that these people are talking out of both sides of their mouths. On the one hand, they support ethnic nationalism when it applies to Israel, but on the other, they are swift to denounce any inklings of the same in Western nations. There is no excuse for being a hypocrite.

Fortis in Arduis
03-16-2009, 03:06 AM
That's quite the point and is one of the main reasons that I'm constantly agitated by Israeli lobbyists and Jewish activists who fiercely support Israel. So many of them are fine and dandy with Israel being a state run by ethnic Jews for ethnic Jews. I'm fine with that too. Like you, however, my problem is that these people are talking out of both sides of their mouths. On the one hand, they support ethnic nationalism when it applies to Israel, but on the other, they are swift to denounce any inklings of the same in Western nations. There is no excuse for being a hypocrite.

If that were the case why do these people not support the far-right parties in Israel?

I do not think that you can call support for the Israeli Establishment ethnic nationalism.

All sorts of people support the British Establishment and NONE of them are ethnic nationalists.