PDA

View Full Version : Converting to Islam to save your own ass

Daos777
10-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Hypothetical question with no basis in reality but

If you knew that the probability that western civilization was done for in about 20-30 years is at around 80+ percent: Would you convert to Islam and join the plunder of the west in a similar fashion like many barbarians formed coalitions to plunder Rome. Or would you stay loyal to the west knowing you would most likely die and give your life defending it?

For some of you your choice would be imposed on your kids because you would be too old by the end of this 20-30 year period. So you’re making the same choice but for your kids.

sean
10-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Muslims slaughter each other more than any other group over not fucking their goat and their child-wife in the right order, what the fuck are you smoking?

TheForeigner
10-06-2019, 04:17 PM
Convert? Never! Bring on the heathen saracen hordes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj2vGAT_C2c

Daos777
10-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Muslims slaughter each other more than any other group over not fucking their goat and their child-wife in the right order, what the fuck are you smoking?

I never said they didn’t do those things lmao.

But their united enemy is us.

Here are 2 facts that seal the deal.

Islam has 1.8 billion adherents, making up about 24.1% of the world population.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

You can’t fight a fight 100 vs 1 even if you do have superior technology. Numbers matter greatly.

sean
10-06-2019, 04:40 PM
You can’t fight a fight 100 vs 1 even if you do have superior technology. Numbers matter greatly.

We can.

https://static5.businessinsider.com/image/50f0c59e6bb3f7b23800000b-1173-879/nuclear-weapon-bomb-castle-romeo-1.jpg

happycow
10-06-2019, 04:45 PM
No

Blondie
10-06-2019, 04:46 PM
I would never convert to Islam.

TheMaestro
10-06-2019, 04:49 PM
You can't just convert. Its like saying now you will love another football club, it doesn't make sense. If you believe in something or you love something, you can't just change your thinking.

dududud
10-06-2019, 04:53 PM
I care about the replacement of the European population, not just "Islam". I am not a Christian neither.
I do not want a Christian Congolese or North African Buddhist or other, I'm not interested by that in Europe.

Daos777
10-06-2019, 04:54 PM
We can.

https://static5.businessinsider.com/image/50f0c59e6bb3f7b23800000b-1173-879/nuclear-weapon-bomb-castle-romeo-1.jpg

We would have to Nuke the entire Middle East, North Africa, various parts of south east Asia. Turning half of the world into a waste land. And I don’t see how Muslim countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia will remain nuclear free forever. In which case they can strike back.

Above all. This might not take the form of a hot war. But a culture war that the Muslims eventually win. With their numbers slowly overwhelming. Otto and Helga with her 1 transgendered kid and their golden retriever will not be able to stop Ahmed and Rahmina and their 15 inbred children who’s favorite phrase is Allah Akbar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seya
10-06-2019, 04:55 PM
i would only die for my country and i don't care who are the ones invading it..christians or muslims..

Lousianaboy
10-06-2019, 05:05 PM
We wont convert to islam, they come from sub human race, will goto Valhalla I hope, I got to be happy in this world and work for my aryan race, save and bring glory to our aryan best race

Ford
10-06-2019, 05:07 PM
You can't just convert. Its like saying now you will love another football club, it doesn't make sense. If you believe in something or you love something, you can't just change your thinking.

Well, many converted to Islam during the Ottomans for financial gain. Ottomans were even worried for a while since the mass conversions reduced their income from Jizya xD

itilvolga
10-06-2019, 05:08 PM
https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/fed-up-woman.gif

JamesBond007
10-06-2019, 05:14 PM
We can.

That is right ! There is always the option of turning the whole middle east into a glass parking lot !

Adamm
10-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Well, many converted to Islam during the Ottomans for financial gain. Ottomans were even worried for a while since the mass conversions reduced their income from Jizya xD

The same as the Ummayads when they conquered the Arab and North African world, they'd rather had people not convert because otherwise they wouldn't benefit Jizya tax.

Babak
10-06-2019, 05:21 PM
The same as the Ummayads when they conquered the Arab and North African world, they'd rather had people not convert because otherwise they wouldn't benefit Jizya tax.

Nah, I don't think so. Arabs had a policy of forcing the native population to speak their tongue and viewed everyone as peasants.

Kivan
10-06-2019, 05:23 PM
I don't really know why people here are so obsessed in trying to say to others how they should be or behave.
Being uncivilized has nothing necessarily to do with religion, it's mainly related to cultural background and education.

If there are Arabs exploding each other, it's because of their culture and (lack of) education. It's not because they simply follow a religion.

There are "christian countries" in African where they genocide each and "christian countries" in Latin America which the violence is much bigger than in many "muslim countries".
I'm not willing to defend any side here but i find it hypocritical when people who call themselves "christians" wish that places must be nuked, people must be killed, etc. Not very different from those islamic extremists.

sean
10-06-2019, 05:25 PM
We would have to Nuke the entire Middle East, North Africa, various parts of south east Asia. Turning half of the world into a waste land. And I don’t see how Muslim countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia will remain nuclear free forever. In which case they can strike back.

Who cares if there's damage to world environment? Indonesia is burning forests every day for palm oil plantations, no one cares about that.

Actually, I think it’s a good thing if the radiation completely wiped out half the world population. I only care if the radiation would blow across the Mediterranean and harm Western Europe.

Above all. This might not take the form of a hot war. But a culture war that the Muslims eventually win. With their numbers slowly overwhelming. Otto and Helga with her 1 transgendered kid and their golden retriever will not be able to stop Ahmed and Rahmina and their 15 inbred children who’s favorite phrase is Allah Akbar.

Muslims are just the new gypsies of Western Europe. They will keep breeding and isolate themselves/be pushed by government into their own suburban ghettos which will turn to shit like back home. The Muslim population will increase until it stabilises around 20-30% due to degeneracy and inbreeding (any with any brains will breed out), similar to gypsies in Eastern European shitholes. Within a few decades they won't even follow Islam properly and will probably half arse it like Muslim Balkanites, especially when Saudis start pulling back funding due to lack of oil funds.

Gypsies from Eastern Europe are themselves already moving to Muslim neighbourhoods in Western Europe, further speeding up this process. Muslims will therefore ironically make Western Europe look similar to Eastern Europe.

Oh btw, in 2017 there were 427 European conversions to Islam.

427 out of 56 million Europeans.

Adamm
10-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Nah, I don't think so. Arabs had a policy of forcing the native population to speak their tongue and viewed everyone as peasants.

The ummayads viewed non-Arabs as subhumans but they didn't forced people to speak and adopt the Arab language, hence most people still up today speak their non-Arab mothertongues. Forced conversions probably happened on later stages when purists came to power.

Babak
10-06-2019, 05:28 PM
The ummayads viewed non-Arabs as subhumans but they didn't forced people to speak and adopt the Arab language, hence most people still up today speak their non-Arab mothertongues. Forced conversions probably happened on later stages when purists came to power.

They were brutal dawg:

During the Umayyad period, the term developed a derogatory meaning as the word was used to refer to non-Arab speakers (primarily Persians) as illiterate and uneducated. Arab conquerors in that period tried to impose Arabic as the primary language of the subject peoples throughout their empire. Angry with the prevalence of the Persian language in the Divan and Persian society, Al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf ordered the official language of the conquered lands to be replaced with Arabic, sometimes by force (including cutting out the tongues of Persian speakers, further popularising the term "mute").[1] Persian resistance to this mentality was popularised in the final verse of Ferdowsi's Shahnameh; this verse is widely regarded by Iranians as the primary reason that they speak Persian and not Arabic to this day.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajam

Tigranes
10-06-2019, 05:32 PM

No

I would never convert to Islam.

We wont convert to islam, they come from sub human race, will goto Valhalla I hope, I got to be happy in this world and work for my aryan race, save and bring glory to our aryan best race

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/027/927/Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.png

Adamm
10-06-2019, 05:38 PM
They were brutal dawg:

During the Umayyad period, the term developed a derogatory meaning as the word was used to refer to non-Arab speakers (primarily Persians) as illiterate and uneducated. Arab conquerors in that period tried to impose Arabic as the primary language of the subject peoples throughout their empire. Angry with the prevalence of the Persian language in the Divan and Persian society, Al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf ordered the official language of the conquered lands to be replaced with Arabic, sometimes by force (including cutting out the tongues of Persian speakers, further popularising the term "mute").[1] Persian resistance to this mentality was popularised in the final verse of Ferdowsi's Shahnameh; this verse is widely regarded by Iranians as the primary reason that they speak Persian and not Arabic to this day.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajam

You pick up Al-Hajjaj, the most brutal dictator the Arab world has seen, his influence was mostly restricted to Iraq though.

Daos777
10-06-2019, 05:47 PM
https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/fed-up-woman.gif

You have to refer to me as master Sayid uzun olan now. I will give your father 3 goats and tv with remote control for you. Then I will make you spend 10 hours a day reading coon so you understand that Pontid is a half Balkan atlanto-med and half Iranic phenotype that is only found where ancient scythians used to live and not at all in Turkey and barely in the Balkans.

Daos777
10-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Who cares if there's damage to world environment? Indonesia is burning forests every day for palm oil plantations, no one cares about that.

Actually, I think it’s a good thing if the radiation completely wiped out half the world population. I only care if the radiation would blow across the Mediterranean and harm Western Europe.

Muslims are just the new gypsies of Western Europe. They will keep breeding and isolate themselves/be pushed by government into their own suburban ghettos which will turn to shit like back home. The Muslim population will increase until it stabilises around 20-30% due to degeneracy and inbreeding (any with any brains will breed out), similar to gypsies in Eastern European shitholes. Within a few decades they won't even follow Islam properly and will probably half arse it like Muslim Balkanites, especially when Saudis start pulling back funding due to lack of oil funds.

Gypsies from Eastern Europe are themselves already moving to Muslim neighbourhoods in Western Europe, further speeding up this process. Muslims will therefore ironically make Western Europe look similar to Eastern Europe.

Oh btw, in 2017 there were 427 European conversions to Islam.

427 out of 56 million Europeans.

All valid points. Guess time will tell which way it goes.

Dušan
10-06-2019, 05:56 PM
No. Never.

itilvolga
10-06-2019, 06:06 PM
You have to refer to me as master Sayid uzun olan now. I will give your father 3 goats and tv with remote control for you. Then I will make you spend 10 hours a day reading coon so you understand that Pontid is a half Balkan atlanto-med and half Iranic phenotype that is only found where ancient scythians used to live and not at all in Turkey and barely in the Balkans.

1) My father would give you that 3 goats for defraying your hospital charges because he would make you go into a coma if you said such thing to him
2) You better go and read Boev, Lundman, Lebzelter and others instead of searching for Coon all day long
3) You made my evening with your ridiculousness lmao, thanks

Vožd
10-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Its not enough just to convert to Islam, you need to be trully Muslim in every possible way, start with daily life style, or there will be no mercy for you ;)

Aspirin
10-06-2019, 06:09 PM
No, I don't like kebab.

Daos777
10-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Its not enough just to convert to Islam, you need to be trully Muslim in every possible way, start with daily life style, or there will be no mercy for you ;)

I already wash my ass instead of wiping it to be more Halal.

щрбл
10-06-2019, 06:49 PM
I already wash my ass instead of wiping it to be more Halal.

Mashallah!

Do not forget to enter the toilet with the left foot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4oOBQxvEjA

Xz2k9
10-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Nah fuck Islam

Xz2k9
10-06-2019, 07:16 PM

Yeah those people were called Crypto-Christians. A lot of Albanian Catholics were like that.

Stratagos
10-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Like if u know what I mean broos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

TheMaestro
10-07-2019, 03:31 PM

Yeah they converted for materialistic purposes etc, but you can't change something in their heart. I can proclaim to be leftist, but In fact I don't give a hell, that's how it went in those times.

lei.talk
11-04-2019, 12:32 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Heartland.png (https://www.iwp.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/20131016_MackinderTheGeographicalJournal.pdf)

Loki
11-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Hypothetical question with no basis in reality but

If you knew that the probability that western civilization was done for in about 20-30 years is at around 80+ percent: Would you convert to Islam and join the plunder of the west in a similar fashion like many barbarians formed coalitions to plunder Rome. Or would you stay loyal to the west knowing you would most likely die and give your life defending it?

For some of you your choice would be imposed on your kids because you would be too old by the end of this 20-30 year period. So you’re making the same choice but for your kids.

Save your own ass in this world, only to be condemned to hell for all eternity? Not a very smart move. Much better would be to lose your life in this world and gain it for all eternity after a short while, and live in glory forever. For me, this is a simple and easy arithmetic.

RenaRyuguu
11-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Christianity is the best.

Kamal900
11-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Save your own ass in this world, only to be condemned to hell for all eternity? Not a very smart move. Much better would be to lose your life in this world and gain it for all eternity after a short while, and live in glory forever. For me, this is a simple and easy arithmetic.

Jesus is king, brother.

Loki
11-04-2019, 01:01 PM

You label yourself as Catholic, yet believe in going to Valhalla, and instead of glorifying Jesus Christ you want to glorify the "Aryan race"? Isn't that a little bit weird? :confused:

Loki
11-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Jesus is king, brother.

Amen! Even Kanye West knows this :)

Kamal900
11-04-2019, 01:03 PM

You're not an Aryan. Only Indo-Iranian peoples are ethnic Aryans, not White people.