PDA

View Full Version : Is T worth it? How to get started?

Trouble
10-10-2019, 03:33 AM
I don't know if it's possible for me to get down to low bodyfat without looking like a stick. I want to be lean but have enough muscle left over at the end of it. Therefore testosterone sounds good but Ive heard that it has mental/physical side effects. I don't want anything too extreme, just like 5 lbs extra muscle maybe. Can it be done easily?

JamesBond007
10-10-2019, 03:38 AM
I don't know if it's possible for me to get down to low bodyfat without looking like a stick. I want to be lean but have enough muscle left over at the end of it. Therefore testosterone sounds good but Ive heard that it has mental/physical side effects. I don't want anything too extreme, just like 5 lbs extra muscle maybe. Can it be done easily?

Dianabol + Winstrol sounds better to me I personally don't do steroids , though, I did do steroids once in my early twenties.

Trouble
10-10-2019, 03:40 AM
Dianabol + Winstrol sounds better to me I personally don't do steroids , though, I did do steroids once in my early twenties.

What are the side effects? How much and where to get it?

Turul Karom
10-10-2019, 03:51 AM
No. It isn't. I lift weights regularly and you'll look better than 95% of people at 12-15% bodyfat. Getting into the single digits starts showing too much vascularity imo and that level of cutting long term is not healthy. As long as you eat at only a slight deficit (weekly) and keep lifting, your body won't cannibalize early as much muscle tissue first vs. your fat. It prioritizes sending to the chopping block whatever it isn't using. Humans are very efficient this way.

Plus roids don't simply melt fat. You still need to put in diet and iron work. It isn't a magical needle that allows for +2 vanilla smoothies a day guilt-free. I've never done roids, so full disclosure I can't say from personal experience how they would affect my muscles but I'm quite happy with what I can do natty, and highly suggest that you believe in your body's own capabilities and skill by giving it a fair chance to show you what it's got before resorting to drugs.

Trouble
10-10-2019, 03:55 AM
No. It isn't. I lift weights regularly and you'll look better than 95% of people at 12-15% bodyfat. Getting into the single digits starts showing too much vascularity imo and that level of cutting long term is not healthy. As long as you eat at only a slight deficit (weekly) and keep lifting, your body won't cannibalize early as much muscle tissue first vs. your fat. It prioritizes sending to the chopping block whatever it isn't using. Humans are very efficient this way.

Plus roids don't simply melt fat. You still need to put in diet and iron work. It isn't a magical needle that allows for +2 vanilla smoothies a day guilt-free. I've never done roids, so full disclosure I can't say from personal experience how they would affect my muscles but I'm quite happy with what I can do natty, and highly suggest that you believe in your body's own capabilities and skill by giving it a fair chance to show you what it's got before resorting to drugs.

Due to my racial genetics, even getting to 12-15% is a steep climb. I don't expect to go into single digits.

Turul Karom
10-10-2019, 03:59 AM
Due to my racial genetics, even getting to 12-15% is a steep climb. I don't expect to go into single digits.

What are you talking about? I've personally seen literally every racial group able to not look like a stick or a blimp in the gym. 12-15% is possible not only to achieve but to maintain through the year. If you have questions about programs or eating or whatever you can just PM me as not to clog your thread.

JamesBond007
10-10-2019, 04:00 AM
What are the side effects? How much and where to get it?

I got it from some high school jock like over 20 years ago. Some commerccial gym locker rooms would be the place to ask but you have to be careful about counterfeits. The darknet with a P.O. Box drop off is probably the best bet paying with bitcoin.

I don't take steroids. I had a genetic sports analysis done at https://sequencing.com/ and it said I am best at powerlifting so that is what I do. I have no time for pansy stuff like worrying how I look exactly when I am lifting extremely heavy weight.

Westbrook
10-10-2019, 04:09 AM
Oh brother. This sounds like a Mortimer/Richmondbread type of excuse.

Trouble
10-10-2019, 04:16 AM
Oh brother. This sounds like a Mortimer/Richmondbread type of excuse.

To be fair, I am addicted to sugar like those two(I assume they are). But I don't overeat.

Turul Karom
10-10-2019, 04:23 AM
To be fair, I am addicted to sugar like those two(I assume they are). But I don't overeat.

Everyone is a "sugar addict". Your body literally craves carbs as its preferred fuel choice.

The difference is you are using too much jet fuel (refined carbs) and not enough slow-burning logs (unrefined carbs).

Trouble
10-10-2019, 04:25 AM
Everyone is a "sugar addict". Your body literally craves carbs as its preferred fuel choice.

The difference is you are using too much jet fuel (refined carbs) and not enough slow-burning logs (unrefined carbs).

It's not carbs so much. I can go without bread, rice, etc. easily but I literally can't live without sugary foods. Why? Its the only joy in my life, which otherwise sucks ass.

Westbrook
10-10-2019, 05:04 AM
I'm actually jealous that you get joy out of something that simple and legal.

It's not carbs so much. I can go without bread, rice, etc. easily but I literally can't live without sugary foods. Why? Its the only joy in my life, which otherwise sucks ass.

JamesBond007
10-10-2019, 05:13 AM

That is funny you said that because I was going to make a heroin reference before you posted that but I used my better judgement and filtered it out so I never posted it.

Trouble
10-10-2019, 05:28 AM

No dude, it’s bad. Crack addicts pity me.

Dna8
10-10-2019, 05:41 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-22-2017/LjIK1G.gif

Westbrook
10-10-2019, 05:42 AM
I don't know how much joy a person can possibly get from eating food but it could be much worse. What do you think more testosterone will do for you anyway? You can cut fat without losing muscle by just switching to a keto diet for a while.
No dude, it’s bad. Crack addicts pity me.

Trouble
10-10-2019, 05:47 AM
I don't know how much joy a person can possibly get from eating food but it could be much worse. What do you think more testosterone will do for you anyway? You can cut fat without losing muscle by just switching to a keto diet for a while.

Keto isn’t recommended for people with significant muscle mass

Westbrook
10-10-2019, 05:50 AM
Where did you hear that, and what's it got to do with you?
Keto isn’t recommended for people with significant muscle mass

Trouble
11-24-2019, 06:53 AM
Ok, so I've changed up my diet and it's still not working. I think Im just not naturally made to have abs. I want to try roids now, how do i get my hands on them

JamesBond007
11-24-2019, 07:44 AM
Ok, so I've changed up my diet and it's still not working. I think Im just not naturally made to have abs. I want to try roids now, how do i get my hands on them

Darkweb e.g. onion router (TOR) + bitcoin + P.O. Box

Trouble
11-24-2019, 07:48 AM
Darkweb e.g. onion router (TOR) + bitcoin + P.O. Box

not realistic for me

Westbrook
11-24-2019, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/L2BczVA.jpg
not realistic for me

Daos777
11-24-2019, 03:07 PM
Of course it’s worth it. But I want at least $2k steady passive income before jumping on T(among other things) so I’ll always have money for it.

glambutera
11-24-2019, 03:07 PM
You better work, bitch

https://youtu.be/pt8VYOfr8To

Aldaris
11-24-2019, 03:12 PM
IDK. Never really read into stuff like nutrition, let alone supplements. My advice in this is to do a lot of resistance training, first and foremost and remember that if it doesn't hurt like shit afterwards, you're doing it wrong.

El_Abominacion
11-24-2019, 03:21 PM
Mate T supplements are going to cause more harm than good if you use them long term. It’s best to stick to controlling your intake and consuming lots of protein (eggs especially are great for this)

Insuperable
11-26-2019, 10:21 PM
Reminds me of fat people trying all kinds of weight loss drugs. Why walk, move or cut calories when they can simply put all kinds of shit in their stomachs. Apparently when you think about it, they don't really want to get less fat as much as they think they want otherwise they would do something about it. Similar is your case.

Dick
11-26-2019, 10:23 PM
Try creatine.

War Chef
11-26-2019, 10:24 PM
Try meth

Trouble
11-26-2019, 10:29 PM
Reminds me of fat people trying all kinds of weight loss drugs. Why walk, move or cut calories when they can simply put all kinds of shit in their stomachs. Apparently when you think about it, they don't really want to get less fat as much as they think they want otherwise they would do something about it. Similar is your case.

You sound like a fucking moron. I go to the gym 4X a week and have been doing so for years. I'm also hungry for most the day due to how little I eat.

TheMaestro
11-26-2019, 10:33 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-22-2017/LjIK1G.gif

Its funny seeing those guys about not eating sugar and weightlifting and shieet and Im just eating bread at 1am and drinking beer.

Insuperable
11-26-2019, 10:33 PM
You sound like a fucking moron. I go to the gym 4X a week and have been doing so for years. I'm also hungry for most the day due to how little I eat.

Then testosterone won't help you gain weight or muscle mass if you eat little you fucking moron.

Insuperable
11-26-2019, 11:54 PM
And you might have figurred out by now that I wasn't implying you are fat. Just that it is a similar case.

Whatever you are doing you are not doing correct. You either have low testosterone (fix it), not training with enough intensity (yeah yeah, you will probably tell me that you are, but it is kinda relative what someone thinks is an intense workout), not eating enough or healthy or all the above. I'd rather put some chemistry in me than change my habits and work harder attitude.