PDA

View Full Version : Does this Italian look more Spanish or Greek ?

Xz2k9
10-12-2019, 01:41 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ea/KL-2018_%287%29.jpg

MinervaItalica
10-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Neither. Looks Italian.

Avgvstvs
10-12-2019, 01:47 PM
None, looks Italian from Rome, what he is

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Xz2k9
10-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zroota
10-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Perhaps a Celtic Spanish type?

He doesn't look neither Italian, Spanish or Greek to be honest. Looks more British, Dutch or German.

Avgvstvs
10-12-2019, 02:24 PM
Perhaps a Celtic Spanish type?

He doesn't look neither Italian, Spanish or Greek to be honest. Looks more British, Dutch or German.No, he looks Italian

Lol at British, Dutch and German

Argentano
10-12-2019, 02:25 PM
I went to rome and a lot of italians there have this look. He just looks italian neither spanish nor greek

I also saw a lot of people with the cannavaro look thata is mostly italian

Zroota
10-12-2019, 02:38 PM
No, he looks Italian

Lol at British, Dutch and German

Fair enough. You know your people better. I guess I won't argue that. But I just thought he was more on the Swiss/French/German/Belgian range. I'd admit British was out of the line, but he did kind of remind me of Sean Bean, Ewan McGregor and Michael Fassbender (Celts/Germanics).

Regarding your second phrase, I honestly won't drop dead if he comes up to me and says he is Dutch, English or Scandinavian for that matter. Not sure why you're scoffing at me here. Seriously, only this forum makes it out to be that if you're this ethnicity, you can never pass as that ethnicity, even if it is nearby or not that far off geographically. I mean, it's not like I said he looks Hungarian, Maltese or Turkish. ;)

Avgvstvs
10-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Fair enough. You know your people better. I guess I won't argue that. But I just saw him to be more on the Swiss/French/German/Belgian range. I'd admit British was out of the line, but he did kind of remind me of Sean Bean, Ewan McGregor and Michael Fassbender (Celts/Germanics).

Regarding your second phrase, I honestly won't drop dead if he comes up to me and says he is Dutch, English or Scandinavian for that matter. Not sure why you're scoffing at me here. Seriously, only this forum makes it out to be that if you're this ethnicity, you can never pass as that ethnicity.There are italians who look British, Dutch or German but I would never use Totti as an example of that....

He is basically Norid,a Nordicized Dinaric and has very Italian smile and facial expression. Even if light(he's not even that light, in Italy he isn't considered particularly light) he still looks Italian, same goes for De Rossi.

Voskos
10-12-2019, 02:47 PM
If he has to look something else other than Italian I'd go for west balkans(bosniak,serb,slovene,croat).

Valentin Isa
04-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Have you ever noticed that even if some Italians looks Nordic (blue eyes blonde hair) thir is always a look in her eyes that is very Italian (macho look)

Immanenz
04-10-2020, 12:27 PM
looks Italian but you can find similar guys in Austria. not Iberian at all