PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Caucasus is white?

Pages : [1] 2

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:01 PM
I live in the Caucasus and often hear how Caucasians are called black (mostly Russians call the Caucasus black). And so I have a question for you, what do you think about this? Indeed, in the Caucasus there are many white and non-white peoples. And as a result, there are white representatives of the Caucasus, and there are black representatives of the Caucasus. For example, take the same Pontids, Mtebid and Dinarid. I must say right away that by "black representatives" I did not mean non-white races and peoples!

Xz2k9
10-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Yeah they are white. Russians are mongoloids.

Cristiano viejo
10-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Not white.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:07 PM
Yeah they are white. Russians are mongoloids.

there are practically no Mongoloids in the Caucasus, only the Near Asians

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:08 PM
Not white.

why?

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 12:11 PM
Not white.

North Caucasus literally located in Europe, and the North Caucasians have lighter skin than South Europeans, there are North Caucasians with Mongoloid, or Mongoloid influenced phenotypes exist though...

10-16-2019, 12:12 PM
Most of them would pass as white in Americas. Pontids, Dinarids, Mtebids, Armenoids are darker than typical Russian subraces such as Neo-Danubians, Alpines. Because of that, Caucasians seem “black” for ethnic Russians.

Cristiano viejo
10-16-2019, 12:12 PM
why?

Because features. They are alien to regular European ones.
Also cultural and economically.

Cristiano viejo
10-16-2019, 12:14 PM
North Caucasus literally located in Europe, and the North Caucasians have lighter skin than South Europeans.

No, they dont have it and I dont care if NC is located in Europe. Albania too and look... the guettos of Paris as well and look... etc

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:15 PM
Most of them would pass as white in Americas. Pontids, Dinarids, Mtebids, Armenoids are darker than typical Russian subraces such as Neo-Danubians, Alpines. Because of that, Caucasians seem “black” for ethnic Russians.

here I am, I am Caucasian, am I blacker than Russians and Europeans?

photo on the link

https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com

Kyp
10-16-2019, 12:17 PM
Not white.
But south europeans definetly are not what comes to my mind when I think of "white" aswell.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:17 PM
No, they dont have it and I dont care if NC is located in Europe. Albania too and look... the guettos of Paris as well and look... etc

here is the North Caucasian -> https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com

Cristiano viejo
10-16-2019, 12:23 PM
here is the North Caucasian -> https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com

Obviously there are specimens that look white, I think we are not discussing that.

FinalFlash

photo on the link

https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com

Blacker? lol Dude, you mean darker.

Tigranes

They have lighter skin than South Europeans, but I agree that most of them don't have Euro features.

https://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.eu/system/uploads/article_image/image/0000/6998/view_Boeviki.jpg
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5cafe3669ba179b0ac306617ba6777bc-c
https://intpolicydigest.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/1521301676121.jpg
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-40a417369da726706cf65a349ce1d90d.webp

photo on the link

]

I think not blacker than Russians because I saw many Russian darker than you

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:25 PM
Obviously there are specimens that look white, I think we are not discussing that.

Yes, we are discussing the Caucasus as a whole, but so far it is impossible to name all the inhabitants of the Caucasus black, in addition, there are representatives of white peoples.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:27 PM
Blacker? lol Dude, you mean darker.

this and that

Sche
10-16-2019, 12:32 PM
I do not agree with the term "white". But if you play according to your rules, then yes! The North Caucasus (Chechens, many Dagestanis) are white people. Armenia and other Transcaucasia are not white people. Since the North Caucasians have a high share of the Yamnaya influence.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=Tigranes;6277383]They have lighter skin than South Europeans, but I agree that most of them don't have Euro features.

depending on what you mean by the features of the euro. There are representatives and more whites than those that you showed above.

itilvolga
10-16-2019, 12:34 PM
What’s your ethnicity?

Also being White depends on what you mean. I think genetically NC people are White but culturally not (since it represents European (the West) culture).

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:35 PM
I do not agree with the term "white". But if you play according to your rules, then yes! The North Caucasus (Chechens, many Dagestanis) are white people. Armenia and other Transcaucasia are not white people. Since the North Caucasians have a high share of the Yamnaya influence.

same opinion

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 12:39 PM

According to your definition, Sardinians are not "White" then?

https://indo-european.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/steppe-ancestry-modern-populations.jpg

Saami people must be pure "White" then, because of their Steppe component, look at those White/Caucasian features: :rolleyes:

https://www.thevintagenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/GuHfj40d.jpg

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:44 PM
What’s your ethnicity?

Also being White depends on what you mean. I think genetically NC people are White but culturally not (since it represents European (the West) culture).

in the North Caucasus, the nation does not matter, there are more than 50 of them.
Well, if you're interested, I am "lak" (they live in Dagestan, Chechnya and the North Caucasus)

10-16-2019, 12:50 PM
Yes, we are discussing the Caucasus as a whole, but so far it is impossible to name all the inhabitants of the Caucasus black, in addition, there are representatives of white peoples.

Northern West Asia and North Caucasus are most probably the most diverse geographies (in terms of phenotypes and genetics) in the World except for colonial countries.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 12:51 PM
Northern West Asia and North Caucasus are most probably the most diverse geographies (in terms of phenotypes and genetics) in the World except for colonial countries.

yes

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-16-2019, 12:54 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/2d/57/e22d573fc79803482ccab6e56d123a46.jpg

Looks mostly green to me.

Kyp
10-16-2019, 01:18 PM

Don't think so Europe is much more diverse imo

10-16-2019, 01:25 PM
Don't think so Europe is much more diverse imo

Do not think Europe as whole in this case because population and land mass of Europe is much higher than Northern West Asia and North Caucasus.

Kamal900
10-16-2019, 01:32 PM
No. Some may appear to look White, but genetically speaking, they're more closer to the middle east than to any European population.

silentkiller
10-16-2019, 01:32 PM
Russians call Caucasians not black, but "black-asseds" or "culinegros" in Spanish.
Why do we call them black-asseds? Because their pigmentation is darker than the darkest Slavic Russians have.
North Caucasians do not know how to behave in society, honestly, they remind me of monkeys who escaped from the zoo. I see them like this:

https://youtu.be/aej8yU4_img
If you don't believe me, look for "кавказцы" in YouTube, you will see everything for yourself. I do not slander an entire ethnic group. They are just uneducated Muslims with nationalist manners. Unfortunately, the only carriers of civilization in the North Caucasus are the Russians or Christian peoples of the Russian Federation. There is no development in islam.

MustafaTekin
10-16-2019, 01:36 PM
Northern caucasus is pigmentation wise more white than southern caucasus, eastern anatolia or even southern europe.

TheForeigner
10-16-2019, 01:39 PM
Definitely they are white people. North Caucasians are as light as Central Europeans in skin color and Transcaucasians are like South Europeans in skin tone.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 01:46 PM
Russians call Caucasians not black, but "black-asseds" or "culinegros" in Spanish.
Why do we call them black-asseds? Because their pigmentation is darker than the darkest Slavic Russians have.
North Caucasians do not know how to behave in society, honestly, they remind me of monkeys who escaped from the zoo. I see them like this:

https://youtu.be/aej8yU4_img
If you don't believe me, look for "кавказцы" in YouTube, you will see everything for yourself. I do not slander an entire ethnic group. They are just uneducated Muslims with nationalist manners. Unfortunately, the only carriers of civilization in the North Caucasus are the Russians or Christian peoples of the Russian Federation. There is no development in islam.

я и сам кавказец), отчасти вы правы, тут много неадекватных, но норм парни тоже есть. Норм челы с Кавказа либо валят за границу, либо в Москву и в сферу айти или образования. Кстати вот я https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com

Pansarkamrat
10-16-2019, 01:46 PM

https://indo-european.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/steppe-ancestry-modern-populations.jpg

Saami people must be pure "White" then, because of their Steppe component, look at those White/Caucasian features: :rolleyes:

https://www.thevintagenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/GuHfj40d.jpg

Samis was probably much less steepe before. That is old pics of sammis today they look much more white because they are basicly Swedes with some sami heritage that can speak sami and claim to be samis to get special rights over other Swedes that is why Swedes in northern Sweden hates them.

Kamal900
10-16-2019, 01:49 PM
Definitely they are white people. North Caucasians are as light as Central Europeans in skin color and Transcaucasians are like South Europeans in skin tone.

Yeah, but when it comes to racial phenotypes and genetics, most don't fit the bill. I mean, For example, Romanians are Whites not simply because of their skin tone but rather due to culture, genetics and race that puts them in the European cluster in contrast to Caucasians where the Northern Caucasians sit in between Europe and West Asian clusters while Transcaucasians including Georgians fit within the west asian cluster where Turks, Kurds, Armenians, Persians and so on belong in.

silentkiller
10-16-2019, 01:50 PM
я и сам кавказец), отчасти вы правы, тут много неадекватных, но норм парни тоже есть. Норм челы . с кавказа либо валят, либо в Москву и в сферу айти или образования. Кстати вот я https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com
так вы русский, или русифицированный, судя по имени и фамилии. к вам больше подойдет этноним "русский с Кавказа". видимо в Москву только неадекватные едут ))) ходят в метро как будто они царьки, везут своих кутанных баб. думаю, что это закончится плохо, надо только подождать открытых столкновений славян и неславян. про кавказцев в айти Вы шутите наверное, у нас в айти конторе все славяне, включая меня. кавказцы любят покупать всех и вся, в айти думать надо, иначе просто проект не взлетит.

Duffmannn
10-16-2019, 01:51 PM
Mostly yes, except azerbaijanis (turkic mixed) and kalmyks (mongoid people) they are white to me, including armenians.

I´m dubbious about including dagestanis and chechenians, because they are muslim.

White race is not only an anthropogical term, but also a cultural one: christian religion, high IQ, peaceful and developed nations, mindset and values...

By this cultural reasons caucasians are borderline whites, but still white.

But bosnians and albanians are white, so...

Holdar
10-16-2019, 01:52 PM
Yeah, but when it comes to racial phenotypes and genetics, most don't fit the bill. I mean, For example, Romanians are Whites not simply because of their skin tone but rather due to culture, genetics and race that puts them in the European cluster in contrast to Caucasians where the Northern Caucasians sit in between Europe and West Asian clusters while Transcaucasians including Georgians fit within the west asian cluster where Turks, Kurds, Armenians, Persians and so on belong in.

I am Caucasian, I am white in appearance, race and culture, there is nothing Arabic in me. Photo by link https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com

TheForeigner
10-16-2019, 01:55 PM

To me whiteness is not about culture or genetic clusters. I see it as a racial thing exclusively and Caucasians, Armenians, Turks even look white and are overwhelmingly West Eurasian/Caucasoid genetically anyway.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 01:56 PM
так вы русский, или русифицированный, судя по имени и фамилии. к вам больше подойдет этноним "русский с Кавказа". видимо в Москву только неадекватные едут ))) ходят в метро как будто они царьки, везут своих кутанных баб. думаю, что это закончится плохо, надо только подождать открытых столкновений славян и неславян. про кавказцев в айти Вы шутите наверное, у нас в айти конторе все славяне, включая меня. кавказцы любят покупать всех и вся, в айти думать надо, иначе просто проект не взлетит.

ну так я не о всех кавказцах, я говорю что большинство не адекватные или тупые, а я говорю об адекватных, которых мало, я согласен, они как я, чаще белые европеоиды. Я кавказец, через кавказ проходили и белые народы, если кавказец, то это еще не значит что ты будешь похож на армяна с азером, есть и белые кавказцы, тут больше вопрос в происхождении, тип кавказец но предки русские, и естественно он русский, но с кавказа. Так же и я , я кавказец, а по предкам я еще не знаю, не знаю как проверить, это невозможно, так как никаких данных нет, но семья у меня светлая вся и все принимают за русских. А что по данным, то я их сменил, были кавказские данные, сменил на славянские, так как не хочу себя причислять к дикому и исламскому кавказу

Duffmannn
10-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Even most christian syrians-lebanese-iraqis-jordans-palestinians could be (and mostly are) consideared whites. But this doesn´t apply for christian egyptians, who seem to be much more arabified, culturally and anthropologically.

If turks were not muslim, could be consideared as a whole borderline white, because in some regions (Thracia, Aegeus coast, zones of Black Sea coast) they resemble anthropologically white.

Kamal900
10-16-2019, 02:02 PM
To me whiteness is not about culture or genetic clusters. I see it as a racial thing exclusively and Caucasians, Armenians, Turks even look white and are overwhelmingly West Eurasian/Caucasoid genetically anyway.

Hmm, how well me and my big brother can pass in Romania in your opinion?
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257056-Reclassify-my-big-brother-and-me

TheForeigner
10-16-2019, 02:07 PM
Even most christian syrians-lebanese-iraqis-jordans-palestinians could be (and mostly are) consideared whites. But this doesn´t apply for christian egyptians, who seem to be much more arabified, culturally and anthropologically.

If turks were not muslim, could be consideared as a whole borderline white, because in some regions (Thracia, Aegeus coast, zones of Black Sea coast) they resemble anthropologically white.

Egyptian Christians don't have much Arab blood(if any). What they have is negroid blood more than other Christian Arabs, but less than Muslim Egyptians.

Sche
10-16-2019, 03:05 PM

The fact is that the Sami share the European pedigree by 70%. They are not full-blooded whites, but a significant percentage of their origin is characteristic of Europe. The inhabitants of Transcaucasia, including Armenians from European descent, have absolutely nothing. This is a different colored world.

Sche
10-16-2019, 03:28 PM

They are called white only in the United States, where the border between white and non-white is very blurred. If a white person calls an Armenian, Lebanese or North African “white,” that’s just funny. These are colored people.
A bit of science:
1. The concept of "white man" is unscientific.
2. The racial classification, uniting Armenians, North Africans, Slavs and Germans in the same race of Caucasians, is outdated and is used only by the people MENA to at least be part of the European world and culture. I suggest these people to relax, you are neither Europeans nor whites. You can cite poor Sami many times as an example. But the Sami are 70% truly Europeans, and you, reputable colored people, are NOT.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 03:28 PM
The fact is that the Sami share the European pedigree by 70%. They are not full-blooded whites, but a significant percentage of their origin is characteristic of Europe. The inhabitants of Transcaucasia, including Armenians from European descent, have absolutely nothing. This is a different colored world.

There's no such thing as European race.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 04:00 PM
They are called white only in the United States, where the border between white and non-white is very blurred. If a white person calls an Armenian, Lebanese or North African “white,” that’s just funny. These are colored people.
A bit of science:
2. The racial classification, uniting Armenians, North Africans, Slavs and Germans in the same race of Caucasians, is outdated and is used only by the people MENA to at least be part of the European world and culture. I suggest these people to relax, you are neither Europeans nor whites. You can cite poor Sami many times as an example. But the Sami are 70% truly Europeans, and you, reputable colored people, are NOT.

not all Caucasians of Asian descent, if 70-80 percent of the Caucasus are Asia Minor, this does not mean that the entire Caucasus is black and that there are no white people, you exaggerate, there are also white people (I know that there are few of them, but they are )

Aldaris
10-16-2019, 04:05 PM
First of all, there isn't THE definition of 'white', it's used in very different ways by different people, so all we have to work with here is just some extremely vague colloquial notion. As you see, you can get all kinds of views on this and it's not like there's one correct answer, because it isn't even clear at all what 'white' actually is. What I understand under the term is 'of European ancestry', but for some, it is more tied with looks, some consider the whole oldschool Caucasian category, which includes certain Indians aswell to be white, etc. This thread is full of confusion because of this, so at best, you get just opinions and nothing else.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 04:06 PM
A bit of science:

do you consider me not white? I am a person with European values ​​and concepts, and, apparently, I am not Asian or Arab, you can see the photo here -> https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com/ . So why did you call me not white, I do not belong to Asians and Arabs, I am not very different from Europeans in general

Holdar
10-16-2019, 04:09 PM
First of all, there isn't THE definition of 'white', it's used in very different ways by different people, so all we have to work with here is just some extremely vague colloquial notion. As you see, you can get all kinds of views on this and it's not like there's one correct answer, because it isn't even clear at all what 'white' actually is. What I understand under the term is 'of European ancestry', but for some, it is more tied with looks, some consider the whole oldschool Caucasian category, which includes certain Indians aswell to be white, etc. This thread is full of confusion because of this, so at best, you get just opinions and nothing else.

I agree, but in this context most likely they mean by the term “white” whether the man in general looks like a white person (morphologically) and culturally

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 04:16 PM
do you consider me not white? I am a person with European values ​​and concepts, and, apparently, I am not Asian or Arab, you can see the photo here -> https://vladimir-bogdano2.imgbb.com/ . So why did you call me not white, I do not belong to Asians and Arabs, I am not very different from Europeans in general

Why do you care so much about whether if he or anyone else here considers you as "White" or not? This place is full of pseudoscience and self-proclaimed experts who think they know better than the specialists in the field of Anthropology, anywhere in the world you would be considered as "White", period.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 04:19 PM
Why do you care so much about whether if he or anyone else here considers you as "White" or not? This place is full of pseudoscience and self-proclaimed experts who think they know better than the specialists in the field of Anthropology, anywhere in the world you would be considered as "White", period.

it does not offend me, I just want to know different points of view)))

Rumata
10-16-2019, 04:30 PM
Except the Nogais.

Aldaris
10-16-2019, 04:35 PM
I agree, but in this context most likely they mean by the term “white” whether the man in general looks like a white person (morphologically) and culturally

Yeah, but again, different people have extremely different standards for both of those things, so we have the same problem as before. Can't generalize like that. Anyway, if we're speaking about individual level, things are gonna get pretty inconsistent pretty fast with that - there are Arabs who looks perfectly European, aswell as Europeans who look more Arab or Mongoloid than your standard European. Also, then there's the issue with variety within a single family. Look at Toppo, he would easily pass for an European, but his family wouldn't. The possibility that different people with the same ancestry can be labeled as either white or non-white is ridiculous. On a level of whole nations, if white means something like 'large enough majority of them would pass for some European' - then yeah, Caucasians are probably an example of non-European whites. I like how this is getting more clear if we actually define our terms first. But when we mix the cultural aspect in, things may get messy again - the culture of Caucasian nations is quite close to Eastern European, but whether enough to be considered 'white' is again going to vary a lot, depending on whom you'll ask.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 04:40 PM
Yeah, but again, different people have extremely different standards for both of those things, so we have the same problem as before. Can't generalize like that. Anyway, if we're speaking about individual level, things are gonna get pretty inconsistent pretty fast with that - there are Arabs who looks perfectly European, aswell as Europeans who look more Arab or Mongoloid than your standard European. Also, then there's the issue with variety within a single family. Look at Toppo, he would easily pass for an European, but his family wouldn't. The possibility that different people with the same ancestry can be labeled as either white or non-white is ridiculous. On a level of whole nations, if white means something like 'large enough majority of them would pass for some European' - then yeah, Caucasians are probably an example of non-European whites. I like how this is getting more clear if we actually define our terms first. But when we mix the cultural aspect in, things may get messy again - the culture of Caucasian nations is quite close to Eastern European, but whether enough to be considered 'white' is again going to vary a lot, depending on whom you'll ask.

there is logic in your words. And yes, it’s not so simple, the world is a complicated thing))

Rumata
10-16-2019, 04:44 PM
Russians call Caucasians not black, but "black-asseds"

They call them both. But the ruder form "black-assed" is used more rare (from my experience) and is an invitation to aggression.

Jana
10-16-2019, 04:47 PM
Speaking only about looks there is quite a difference between Chechens for example, and Armenians.

Holdar
10-16-2019, 04:54 PM
Speaking only about looks there is quite a difference between Chechens for example, and Armenians.

because they are racially different

RenaRyuguu
10-16-2019, 05:01 PM
yes it's all wizards.

Kivan
10-16-2019, 05:33 PM
They have lighter skin than South Europeans, but I agree that most of them don't have Euro features.

https://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.eu/system/uploads/article_image/image/0000/6998/view_Boeviki.jpg
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-40a417369da726706cf65a349ce1d90d.webp

lol Cherrypicked photos.

Now let's see the reality:

Chechens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUplbEznWJs

Greeks(who are supposedly the darkest of all Southern Europeans):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoAqDbb79EU

Rumata
10-16-2019, 05:39 PM
... про кавказцев в айти Вы шутите наверное, у нас в айти конторе все славяне, включая меня. кавказцы любят покупать всех и вся, в айти думать надо, иначе просто проект не взлетит.
Мой знакомый айтишник адыг долго работал в Москве и как я понял там он был такой далеко не один.

А что по данным, то я их сменил, были кавказские данные, сменил на славянские, так как не хочу себя причислять к дикому и исламскому кавказу
Удивительно. А разве такие взгляды и действия возможны без резкого осуждения со стороны семьи и своего кавказского народа?

Holdar
10-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Мой знакомый айтишник адыг долго работал в Москве и как я понял там он был такой далеко не один.

Удивительно. А разве такие взгляды и действия возможны без резкого осуждения со стороны семьи и своего кавказского народа?

I have an adequate and the same opinion

Sche
10-16-2019, 06:10 PM
There's no such thing as European race.
There is such a thing as general European genetics. We are all relatives and Portuguese and Finnish. But Western Asians are not related to us. Who are you by nationality? Greek? Greeks are Europeans.

Rumata
10-16-2019, 06:10 PM
I have an adequate and the same opinion
I don't get your situation. You've changed your name to a Slavic one you say you're not a part of the wild islamic Caucasus.
So how are you Caucasian now? Only by origin or by something else too? Traditions? Language? etc

Holdar
10-16-2019, 06:16 PM
I don't get your situation. You've changed your name to a Slavic one you say you're not a part of the wild islamic Caucasus.
So how are you Caucasian now? Only by origin or by something else too? Traditions? Language? etc

neither by language, nor by culture, nor by faith, nor by data, I am not Caucasian, I was just born in the Caucasus and that’s all

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 06:16 PM
There is such a thing as general European genetics. We are all relatives and Portuguese and Finnish. But Western Asians are not related to us. Who are you by nationality? Greek? Greeks are Europeans.

Yes I'm a Greek, now kneel before your master you uncivilized Northern peasant!

Rumata
10-16-2019, 06:26 PM
neither by language, nor by culture, nor by faith, nor by data, I am not Caucasian, I was just born in the Caucasus and that’s all

But you've said you were a Lak... :confused:

Well, if you're interested, I am "lak" (they live in Dagestan, Chechnya and the North Caucasus)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laks_(Caucasus)

Kyp
10-16-2019, 06:27 PM

You should make an effort on bettering your people instead of trashing on them and larping as european and make some weirdos on the internet feel better about being european.
A finn is not closer to a greek than a westasian --> therefore the concept of white/european can't be true anyways.

Sche
10-16-2019, 06:28 PM
I am not an expert. But we all know that the "white man" = European = EHG + CHG + EEF. If you pretend to be a white person, you must comply. You are a brown man. Stop trying to become a brother to German and Slavic people.

Sche
10-16-2019, 06:30 PM
Yes I'm a Greek, now kneel before your master you uncivilized Northern peasant!
You bloody churka, you're not Greek

Holdar
10-16-2019, 06:33 PM
But you've said you were a Lak... :confused:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laks_(Caucasus)

A nation in the Caucasus is a conditional thing, here the varnishes do not understand each other in their native language because of the different dialects that can be discussed. And they do not at all resemble each other, some of them resemble Turks, in another village they resemble Russians, and in the third they resemble Arabs

Holdar
10-16-2019, 06:35 PM
You should make an effort on bettering your people instead of trashing on them and larping as european and make some weirdos on the internet feel better about being european.
A finn is not closer to a greek than a westasian --> therefore the concept of white/european can't be true anyways.

are they not my people. I do not look like them, I do not have their mentality and culture.

Sche
10-16-2019, 06:37 PM
American White is a person who has light or brown skin and a long nose. Americans do not think about genetic kinship; only random phenotypic similarities are important.
European white is a person who has one European genetics. Black hair, white hair, brown eyes, blue eyes - it doesn’t matter. And the Portuguese and Finn are brothers. They have one Neolithic origin.
Armenians, North Africans, Iranians, Tajiks - this is West Asia. By European standards, they are not white and not our relatives.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 06:39 PM

I'm not Kavkaz, from the Caucasus, so technically I'm not a churka;)

Holdar
10-16-2019, 06:40 PM
American White is a person who has light or brown skin and a long nose. Americans do not think about genetic kinship; only random phenotypic similarities are important.
European white is a person who has one European genetics. Black hair, white hair, brown eyes, blue eyes - it doesn’t matter. And the Portuguese and Finn are brothers. They have one Neolithic origin.
Armenians, North Africans, Iranians, Tajiks - this is West Asia. By European standards, they are not white and not our relatives.

Yes, you're right, but there are controversial issues, but I think we will discuss them next time

Sche
A nation in the Caucasus is a conditional thing, here the varnishes do not understand each other in their native language because of the different dialects that can be discussed. And they do not at all resemble each other, some of them resemble Turks, in another village they resemble Russians, and in the third they resemble Arabs
Northern Caucasians is a mix of white people and the Levant. I believe that if the North Caucasians were Christians or adhered to pagan religions, for me they would be brothers.

Crimson Winds
"Identity of white" is created in Germany in the 19th century via fetishizing Caucasians -especially Circassians and Georgians- as a purified form of "White race" which is why in so many places Caucasians used as an equivalent of "White race". So, This thread is awkward as you can make academic research on, it displays Orientalism and some form of Post-Orientalism in which Westerners discussing the very people they claim to be purified form of their race, white or not.

Sche
10-16-2019, 06:41 PM
I'm not Kavkaz, from the Caucasus, so technically I'm not a churka;)
Are you wannabe

Rumata
10-16-2019, 06:54 PM
OK.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 07:02 PM
"Identity of white" is created in Germany in the 19th century via fetishizing Caucasians -especially Circassians and Georgians- as a purified form of "White race" which is why in so many places Caucasians used as an equivalent of "White race". So, This thread is awkward as you can make academic research on, it displays Orientalism and some form of Post-Orientalism in which Westerners discussing the very people they claim to be purified form of their race, white or not.

Don't try to appropriate for your people, it wasn't used for Circassians, only for Georgians, Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German professor who gave the Caucasian term a wider audience concluded that:

" I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (original members) of mankind."

https://www.wikizeroo.org/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZC53aWtpbWVkaWEub3JnL3 dpa2lwZWRpYS9jb21tb25zL2IvYmUvQmx1bWVuYmFjaC1DYXVj YXNpYW4uanBn

Drawing of the skull of a Georgian female by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, used as an archetype for the Caucasian racial characteristics in his 1795 De Generis Humani Varietate

Crimson Winds
10-16-2019, 07:06 PM
Don't try to appropriate for your people, it was used for Circassians, only Georgians, Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German professor who gave the Caucasian term a wider audience concluded that:

" I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (original members) of mankind."

https://www.wikizeroo.org/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZC53aWtpbWVkaWEub3JnL3 dpa2lwZWRpYS9jb21tb25zL2IvYmUvQmx1bWVuYmFjaC1DYXVj YXNpYW4uanBn

Drawing of the skull of a Georgian female by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, used as an archetype for the Caucasian racial characteristics in his 1795 De Generis Humani Varietate

By the early nineteenth century, Circassians were associated with theories of racial hierarchy, which elevated the Caucasus region as the source of the purest examples of the "white race", which was named the Caucasian race after the area by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach. Blumenbach theorised that the Circassians were the closest to God's original model of humanity, and thus "the purest and most beautiful whites were the Circassians".This fuelled the idea of female Circassian beauty.

In 1873, the decade after the expulsion of Circassians from the Caucasus where only a minority of them live today, it was argued that "the Caucasian Race receives its name from the Caucasus, the abode of the Circassians who are said to be the handsomest and best-formed nation, not only of this race, but of the whole human family."Another anthropologist William Guthrie distinguished the Caucasian race and the "Circassians who are admired for their beauty" in particular by their oval form of their head, straight nose, thin lips, vertically-placed teeth, facial angle from 80 to 90 degrees that he calls the most developed one, and their regular features overall, which "causes them to be considered as the most handsome and agreeable".

Appropriate this to your ass, piece of identity crisis

Armenian Bishop
10-16-2019, 07:16 PM
Some Slavic and Turkic People like to identify themselves with the Scythians, interesting and formidable, but barbarian savages as well. Herodotus and Strabo had good reason to write that the Scythians were drinking from skull cups.

The Scythians are reported by Herodotus (ca.484 – ca.425 BC) and later Strabo (63/64 BC – ca.24 AD) to have drunk from the skulls of their enemies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_cup

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 07:16 PM
By the early nineteenth century, Circassians were associated with theories of racial hierarchy, which elevated the Caucasus region as the source of the purest examples of the "white race", which was named the Caucasian race after the area by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach. Blumenbach theorised that the Circassians were the closest to God's original model of humanity, and thus "the purest and most beautiful whites were the Circassians".This fuelled the idea of female Circassian beauty.

In 1873, the decade after the expulsion of Circassians from the Caucasus where only a minority of them live today, it was argued that "the Caucasian Race receives its name from the Caucasus, the abode of the Circassians who are said to be the handsomest and best-formed nation, not only of this race, but of the whole human family."Another anthropologist William Guthrie distinguished the Caucasian race and the "Circassians who are admired for their beauty" in particular by their oval form of their head, straight nose, thin lips, vertically-placed teeth, facial angle from 80 to 90 degrees that he calls the most developed one, and their regular features overall, which "causes them to be considered as the most handsome and agreeable".

Appropriate this to your ass, piece of identity crisis

Circassians can not be considered as "pure whites", because they're not pure Caucasian to begin with, on the other hand Georgians are pure Caucasians, don't try to compare Circassians with pure Caucasians such as Georgians, Armenians or Germans.

Crimson Winds
10-16-2019, 07:22 PM
Circassians can not be considered as "pure whites", because they're not pure Caucasian to begin with, on the other hand Georgians are pure Caucasians.

What you are writing down there is completely irrelevant what I write up here. Norms of "White" and "Caucasian" has no connection with how Mongoloid or Western Eurasian you are and you know it, but you have no argument so you are trying to shift the topic. Well, okey we are partly Mongoloid, are you happy now?

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 07:25 PM

You have more Mongoloid DNA than he does you pidarast.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 07:30 PM
What you are writing down there is completely irrelevant what I write up here. Norms of "White" and "Caucasian" has no connection with how Mongoloid or Western Eurasian you are and you know it, but you have no argument so you are trying to shift the topic. Well, okey we are partly Mongoloid, are you happy now?

Anyway, is it just me or this Circassian guy almost looks identical to you? I saw your pic long before, can't remember your face exactly, what do you think?

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2006/08/10/world/10circassians.xlarge1.jpg

Sche
10-16-2019, 07:36 PM
You have more Mongoloid DNA than he does you pidarast.
Will my 1-2% Mongoloid DNA make you happy? You, 100% churban ;)

Crimson Winds
10-16-2019, 07:36 PM
Anyway, is it just me or this Circassian guy almost looks identical to you? I saw your pic long before, can't remember your face exactly, what do you think?

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2006/08/10/world/10circassians.xlarge1.jpg

I think someone so coward to even post his face, pathetically tries to mocking. You are embodying a logical fallacy in every one of your posts. Talk about appropriation Kurmanji, who wants to be an Armenian and Greek at the same time.

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 07:39 PM
Will my 1-2% Mongoloid DNA make you happy, you, 100% churban?;)

It means you are simply more churka than any Armenian or non-churka admixed Caucasian person.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 07:42 PM
I think someone so coward to even post his face, pathetically tries to mocking. You are embodying a logical fallacy in every one of your posts. Talk about appropriation Kurmanji, who wants to be an Armenian and Greek at the same time.

What?:picard1: I genuinely asked the question, seriously I wasn't try to mock you or whatsoever, I don't know where you got that idea, it's just normal looking person, and he's Circassian, how could you even get offended for this?

Sche
10-16-2019, 07:44 PM
It means you are simply more churka than any Armenian or non-churka admixed Caucasian person.
By the way. Chechens have more Mongoloid DNA than mine. from 2-4% Many Dagestanis have the same. Moreover, they are the best of Caucasians. We are Russian, the best of Europeans. You have DNA that is simply embarrassing to have.

Crimson Winds
10-16-2019, 07:45 PM
What?:picard1: I genuinely asked the question, seriously I wasn't try to mock you or whatsoever, I don't know where you got that idea, it's just normal looking person, and he's Circassian, how could you even get offended for this?

It is irrelevant as I said before to the topic if you got an answer, tell me. Your whining makes no sense

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 07:45 PM
By the way. Chechens have more Mongoloid DNA than mine. from 2-4% Many Dagestanis have the same. Moreover, they are the best of Caucasians. We are Russian, the best of Europeans. You have DNA that is simply embarrassing to have.

Ah, cut the crap already you self-hater Mongoloid Ruski, know your place.

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 07:48 PM

Now you're just coping kid.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 07:49 PM
It is irrelevant as I said before to the topic if you got an answer, tell me. Your whining makes no sense

Who cares if it's irrelevant or not? I just asked one simple question, yeah I'm the one who keep whining:rolleyes:

Also I don't know what you mean by "if you got answer", where's the question?

Sche
10-16-2019, 07:53 PM
Ah, cut the crap already you self-hater Mongoloid Ruski, know your place.
Oh god, what a crazy creature.I specially showed my photo here. Nordid-СM classified me like that. You are a little black-assed creature who is afraid to show his photo..:D

Crimson Winds
10-16-2019, 07:53 PM
Who cares if it's irrelevant or not? I just asked one simple question, yeah I'm the one who keep whining:rolleyes:

Because you are desperately trying to escape with because you feel you are about to lose a debate when the only thing you expect from a debate is winning for you.

Rumata
10-16-2019, 08:02 PM
a bit of Mongol genetics > fully fat-assed crook-nosed round-eyed genetics

Sche
10-16-2019, 08:03 PM

Monkey, remove the Indo-European word from your profile.

Sche
10-16-2019, 08:07 PM
a bit of Mongol genetics > fully fat-assed crook-nosed round-eyed genetics
There is no Mongolian genetics. 1-2% is minuscule. Ordinary Russians or Chechens do not even suspect its existence. This black-assed monkey Tigranes is trying to stick to the Europeans, says that he is Greek. But in fact, this is an animal that is even hard to type on a computer.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 08:11 PM
There is no Mongolian genetics. 1-2% is minuscule. Ordinary Russians or Chechens do not even suspect its existence. This black-assed monkey Tigranes is trying to stick to the Europeans, says that he is Greek. But in fact, this is an animal that is even hard to type on a computer.

Lmao you dumbfu**, it literally says on my profile information that I'm Armenian, and you moron asked me whether if I'm Greek or not because I have flag of Greece on my profile, I was trolling you, knowing that you moron would fall for this.

Rumata
10-16-2019, 08:14 PM
I didn't mean anyone personally. I've just stated my preference :D

Ford
10-16-2019, 08:17 PM
I only consider them to be white.

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 08:18 PM
Lmao you dumbfu**, it literally says on my profile information that I'm Armenian, and you moron asked me whether if I'm Greek or not because I have flag of Greece on my profile.

He sounds like an angry Chechenoid

Jana
10-16-2019, 08:21 PM
Circassians can not be considered as "pure whites", because they're not pure Caucasian to begin with, on the other hand Georgians are pure Caucasians, don't try to compare Circassians with pure Caucasians such as Georgians, Armenians or Germans.

As if Armenians and Georgians are related with Germans.
North Caucasians have significantly more North Euro input than Transcaucasians (which is only real ''White'' DNA), but they also have more mongoloid DNA.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 08:22 PM
He sounds like an angry Chechenoid

He sounds like any other butthurt Russian, I'm not neither from Caucasus nor Russia, don't come cry to me if you're butthurt about Kavkaz people in your country.

Jana
10-16-2019, 08:24 PM
Actually Azeris score some minor East Eurasian (less than Anatolian Turks though), Armenians and Georgians basically none.
What is forgotten is that Caucasus has minor ''Indian-like'' admixture as well. Both north and south.

Tigranes
10-16-2019, 08:26 PM
As if Armenians and Georgians are related with Germans.
North Caucasians have significantly more North Euro input than Transcaucasians (which is only real ''White'' DNA), but they also have more mongoloid DNA.

I never implied that they're related to each other, I cited Germans because they're considered to be one of the purest form of Caucasian race, alongside with Armenians.

Sche
10-16-2019, 08:27 PM
He sounds like any other butthurt Russian, I'm not neither from Caucasus nor Russia, don't come cry to me if you're butthurt about Kavkaz people in your country.
I do not like black people who want to be whiter than white. This is a shame for the ancient Armenian nation when their son wants to be a brother not to Tajiks and Arabs, blacks, but to Germans and Swedes.

At the expense of Chechens and other North Caucasians. Indeed, they have a large share of the steppe. Armenians and other Transcaucasians have steppe = 0.

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 08:29 PM
I do not like black people who want to be whiter than white. This is a shame for the ancient Armenian nation when their son wants to be a brother not to Tajiks and Arabs, blacks, but to Germans and Swedes.

At the expense of Chechens and other North Caucasians. Indeed, they have a large share of the steppe. Armenians and other Transcaucasians have steppe = 0.

Armenians from the republic average 12% Steppe. And why would we want to be a big brother to Tajiks and Arabs? Are you cracked out of your mind?

Jana
10-16-2019, 08:30 PM
I never implied that they're related to each other, I cited Germans because they're considered to be one of the purest form of Caucasian race, alongside with Armenians.

Caucasian race is nonsense, it's an outdated 19th century concept. Genetics debunked it. We are mixes of few races in fact.
For example WHG and neolithic people can be considered 2 different races, they were extremely far apart genetically.

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 08:30 PM
Actually Azeris score some minor East Eurasian (less than Anatolian Turks though), Armenians and Georgians basically none.
What is forgotten is that Caucasus has minor ''Indian-like'' admixture as well. Both north and south.

The north moreso than the South. The South scores noise level South Asian-like admixture of which none of it is Negrito in all likelihood.

Jana
10-16-2019, 08:32 PM

Lol. Main haplogroup in Armenia is Yamnaya clade of R1b.

Sche
10-16-2019, 08:42 PM
Caucasian race is nonsense, it's an outdated 19th century concept. Genetics debunked it. We are mixes of few races in fact.
For example WHG and neolithic people can be considered 2 different races, they were extremely far apart genetically.
The main group of Balts is N1 up to 50%.
Lol, steppe (autosomes) of Armenians is about 0-5% on average. This is a small admixture.

Jana
10-16-2019, 08:44 PM
The main group of Balts is N1 up to 50%.
Lol, steppe (autosomes) of Armenians is about 0-5% on average. This is a small admixture.

Yes small, but not 0.

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 08:47 PM
Yes small, but not 0.

It's 10% for western and 12% for Eastern Armenians respectively on Eurogenes K15. This Chechenoid imbecile has no idea what he is spewing out of his ass.

Sche
10-16-2019, 08:47 PM
Europeans are a mixture of WHG + ANE + ENF (or at a later time, EHG + CHG + EEF). Armenians are almost 100% Levant.

Sche
10-16-2019, 08:49 PM
It's 10% for western and 12% for Eastern Armenians respectively on Eurogenes K15. This Chechenoid imbecile has no idea what he is spewing out of his ass.
Idiot, learn to use not obsolete Eurogenes, but G25 coordinates. There you gain from 0-2% of Indo-Europeans

Sche
10-16-2019, 08:52 PM
By the way, the "white man" is more of a later Corded culture, rather than a Yamnaya culture.

FinalFlash
10-16-2019, 08:52 PM
Idiot, learn to use not obsolete Eurogenes, but G25 coordinates. There you gain from 0-2% of Indo-Europeans

G25 uses those Caspianoid kits that are NOT representative of real people you moron. I use actual people with real names for my spreadsheets. I even made an average of those bullshit g25 samples for K15 and the results are very noticeably different.

That's why you shouldn't blow hot air outta your ass on topics you don't understand. Lol 0-2%.

Jana
10-16-2019, 08:54 PM
Armenians 100% Levant :picard2: OK, it's a troll discussion. No point to continue.

10-16-2019, 09:00 PM
Armenians 100% Levant :picard2: OK, it's a troll discussion. No point to continue.

:lol:

Sche
10-16-2019, 10:01 PM
Yes small, but not 0.
I hardly found this calculator. I met him in one of the forums. Amphora and Trypillia are descendants of Neolithic farmers. This is the only thing that unites Europe and the Armenians. Armenians do not and cannot have "white people", which are represented by Corded Ware. Chechens have a European influence, and this is what is reflected in their appearance and in 20% of the participation of Europe in the ethnogenesis of the North Caucasians.

,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
Corded_Ware_early:Gyvakarai1_10bp,0.120652,0.09241 3,0.053551,0.10336,-0.009848,0.043228,0.009165,-0.002769,-0.037019,-0.049022,-0.005846,-0.001199,0.004906,-0.010459,0.030809,0.020551,0.005607,-0.005194,-0.003142,0.006378,-0.003619,0.004946,0.008997,0.018557,0.001317
Corded_Ware_early:I4629,0.132035,0.093429,0.050534 ,0.128878,-0.010156,0.052989,-0.003525,0.013615,-0.040291,-0.071983,-0.014777,0.005395,0.003717,-0.021607,0.027687,-0.003447,-0.011865,0.000633,0.001006,0.008379,-0.011105,-0.006183,0.010969,0.027594,-0.002874
Corded_Ware_early:Plinkaigalis242,0.132035,0.09241 3,0.055814,0.109498,-0.009232,0.052431,0.009165,0.006923,-0.038041,-0.056675,-0.003897,-0.001948,-0.002379,-0.016515,0.039359,0.027048,0.005867,-0.000253,-0.00088,0.006878,-0.009733,0.003957,0.006532,0.017231,0.000239
Farmar_Iberia_MN,0.1212218,0.1627387,0.0523252,-0.033592,0.0853235,-0.0214745,-0.0098702,-0.0010385,0.0643228,0.0923028,-0.003004,0.0138628,-0.032854,-0.0157232,-0.0081772,-0.0003315,0.0109522,0.004244,-0.001257,-0.00544,0.0181868,0.0046368,-0.0155598,-0.0405782,0.0024248
Globular_Amphora:Poland_Globular_Amphora,0.1271973 ,0.168324,0.0609995,-0.0183302,0.0864008,-0.0204288,0.0024088,0.0058265,0.0526138,0.0743065,-0.000893,0.0118022,-0.020775,-0.01187,-0.0084482,0.0026518,0.0098768,0.005986,0.0049968,0 .0013758,0.0063325,0.0073572,-0.0100448,-0.0207862,-0.001467
Globular_Amphora:Ukraine_Globular_Amphora,0.122928 7,0.1689163,0.0605907,-0.0204567,0.0829897,-0.014967,-0.00188,0.003538,0.052017,0.0724693,-0.0002707,0.0051953,-0.0175917,-0.001468,-0.0099073,-0.0019007,0.0051283,0.0057433,0.0051537,-0.0046273,0.0087343,0.0048227,-0.0170493,-0.0229753,0.003233
Farmer_Trypillia,0.132035,0.165531,0.032809,-0.027778,0.065551,-0.0251,0.00282,0.012923,0.046631,0.057222,0.005684 ,-0.002248,-0.016353,-0.017065,-0.018322,0.000663,0.02725,0.004054,0.010559,-0.000875,0.010731,0.004451,-0.019596,-0.027835,-0.001437
Uralic:Bolshoy_Oleni_Ostrov,0.0895408,-0.1518217,0.1198615,0.1034143,-0.0637555,-0.0024172,-0.0027808,0.0002308,0.0002727,-0.0446173,0.0343723,-0.0104407,0.0219275,-0.0493377,-0.0049312,0.0074913,-0.0024557,0.0020057,-0.0027653,0.002001,0.0017467,0.0068215,0.0055255,-0.0125517,0.0009978
Swedish HG:Sweden_Motala_HG,0.13249,0.0895696,0.1651034,0. 187341,0.0864774,0.0551646,-0.00235,0.008538,0.0376324,-0.0389258,0.0016562,-0.0187034,0.0310404,-0.0173406,0.0315686,0.049297,0.005763,0.0024324,-0.006335,0.039744,0.0507604,0.014418,-0.022086,-0.0977008,0.0070412
Norway Steigen_HG:Steigen,0.129758,0.075149,0.156882,0.18 9602,0.053548,0.066655,-0.00047,0.006,0.022702,-0.054489,0.007632,-0.018583,0.031962,-0.024222,0.026058,0.044152,0.002217,0.00114,-0.002011,0.03039,0.024956,0.010016,-0.008997,-0.060852,0.005508
Norwegian Southern HG:Hum1,0.125205,0.071087,0.152357,0.196062,0.0443 16,0.06526,-0.004935,0.003231,0.014112,-0.054853,0.010393,-0.015436,0.020812,-0.028626,0.015065,0.03328,-0.002217,0.006461,-0.015335,0.022136,0.018717,0.019784,-0.005423,-0.056514,0.006227
Norwegian Southern HG:Hum2,0.126344,0.082258,0.158014,0.185726,0.0507 79,0.061077,0,0.004384,0.024543,-0.048657,0.009581,-0.017834,0.027948,-0.035231,0.027958,0.041633,-0.001695,0.002914,-0.004399,0.03089,0.026079,0.014715,-0.008997,-0.059044,0.000359
Narva_Lithuania,0.1320347,0.1106928,0.1803263,0.18 42187,0.1199712,0.0524315,0.0108103,0.0286143,0.05 92778,-0.019074,-0.0055213,-0.0195077,0.0273783,0.0045643,0.0325728,0.0470032, 0.0035857,0.0052997,-0.0064943,0.0436457,0.0663412,0.0077283,-0.0292508,-0.1139918,0.0110567
Iran_N:Ganj_Dareh_N,0.0440117,0.0680407,-0.1537397,0.0023687,-0.1218687,0.0190573,0.017391,-0.0033073,-0.0830367,-0.0554,-0.000325,-0.0047957,0.0061447,-0.009496,0.029587,0.0588257,-0.008084,0.0098817,0.0111033,-0.036226,0.0094003,-0.02708,-0.0116263,-0.037917,0.025746
Siberia:Nganassan,0.0476917,-0.4066181,0.1557885,0.0023902,-0.1594452,-0.0882129,0.0285066,0.0433367,0.0310876,0.0128477, 0.1028569,0.0094115,-0.0040734,-0.0261619,-0.0219731,-0.0123307,-0.0010952,0.0134165,0.0268365,-0.0008505,0.0431363,-0.0118954,0.0336096,0.0003977,0.0135556
SSA:Yoruba,-0.6300625,0.0625011,0.022113,0.0167079,0.0005035,0 .0124741,-0.044417,0.0477673,-0.0488813,0.0327694,0.0046205,0.0007904,0.0230561, 0.0009509,0.0125232,-0.0096067,0.0070763,0.0004491,0.006022,-0.00299,0.0015542,0.0023156,-0.0017592,-0.0004711,-0.0004246
Yamnaya_Samara,0.1253679,0.0876256,0.0436383,0.116 2349,-0.0298077,0.046535,0.00376,-0.0017474,-0.0563026,-0.0735973,0.0008583,-0.0003426,-0.0011894,-0.0259714,0.0358883,0.0160054,-0.0003164,-0.0007059,-0.0039326,0.0144353,-0.0022994,-0.0008301,0.0106523,0.017851,-0.0031649
Maykop_Late_no_steppe,0.1044896,0.1271446,-0.057624,-0.0369512,-0.0470242,-0.006359,0.0103404,-0.0074304,-0.0590258,-0.0225244,0.00341,0.006984,-0.0191474,-0.0012386,0.0040444,-0.0059664,0.015229,-0.0027618,-0.0071648,0.0173586,0.009458,0.0010142,7.38e-05,-0.0087722,-0.0035924

[1] "distance%=4.6903"

Armenian

Maykop_Late_no_steppe,71.6
Farmer_Trypillia,17.4
Iran_N,7.6
Globular_Amphora,3.4

[1] "distance%=2.5839"

Norwegian

Corded_Ware_early,53
Globular_Amphora,45.8
Norwegian Southern HG,1.2

[1] "distance%=3.655"

Croatian

Globular_Amphora,48.2
Corded_Ware_early,43
Maykop_Late_no_steppe,8.8

[1] "distance%=5.4468"

Russian_Tver

Corded_Ware_early,57.8
Globular_Amphora,31.2
Narva_Lithuania,8.8
Siberia,2.2

[1] "distance%=1.9921"

Chechen

Maykop_Late_no_steppe,77.2
Corded_Ware_early,20.4
Siberia,2.4

Holdar
10-16-2019, 10:59 PM
I hardly found this calculator. I met him in one of the forums. Amphora and Trypillia are descendants of Neolithic farmers. This is the only thing that unites Europe and the Armenians. Armenians do not and cannot have "white people", which are represented by Corded Ware. Chechens have a European influence, and this is what is reflected in their appearance and in 20% of the participation of Europe in the ethnogenesis of the North Caucasians.

,PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5,PC6,PC7,PC8,PC9,PC10,PC11,PC1 2,PC13,PC14,PC15,PC16,PC17,PC18,PC19,PC20,PC21,PC2 2,PC23,PC24,PC25
Corded_Ware_early:Gyvakarai1_10bp,0.120652,0.09241 3,0.053551,0.10336,-0.009848,0.043228,0.009165,-0.002769,-0.037019,-0.049022,-0.005846,-0.001199,0.004906,-0.010459,0.030809,0.020551,0.005607,-0.005194,-0.003142,0.006378,-0.003619,0.004946,0.008997,0.018557,0.001317
Corded_Ware_early:I4629,0.132035,0.093429,0.050534 ,0.128878,-0.010156,0.052989,-0.003525,0.013615,-0.040291,-0.071983,-0.014777,0.005395,0.003717,-0.021607,0.027687,-0.003447,-0.011865,0.000633,0.001006,0.008379,-0.011105,-0.006183,0.010969,0.027594,-0.002874
Corded_Ware_early:Plinkaigalis242,0.132035,0.09241 3,0.055814,0.109498,-0.009232,0.052431,0.009165,0.006923,-0.038041,-0.056675,-0.003897,-0.001948,-0.002379,-0.016515,0.039359,0.027048,0.005867,-0.000253,-0.00088,0.006878,-0.009733,0.003957,0.006532,0.017231,0.000239
Farmar_Iberia_MN,0.1212218,0.1627387,0.0523252,-0.033592,0.0853235,-0.0214745,-0.0098702,-0.0010385,0.0643228,0.0923028,-0.003004,0.0138628,-0.032854,-0.0157232,-0.0081772,-0.0003315,0.0109522,0.004244,-0.001257,-0.00544,0.0181868,0.0046368,-0.0155598,-0.0405782,0.0024248
Globular_Amphora:Poland_Globular_Amphora,0.1271973 ,0.168324,0.0609995,-0.0183302,0.0864008,-0.0204288,0.0024088,0.0058265,0.0526138,0.0743065,-0.000893,0.0118022,-0.020775,-0.01187,-0.0084482,0.0026518,0.0098768,0.005986,0.0049968,0 .0013758,0.0063325,0.0073572,-0.0100448,-0.0207862,-0.001467
Globular_Amphora:Ukraine_Globular_Amphora,0.122928 7,0.1689163,0.0605907,-0.0204567,0.0829897,-0.014967,-0.00188,0.003538,0.052017,0.0724693,-0.0002707,0.0051953,-0.0175917,-0.001468,-0.0099073,-0.0019007,0.0051283,0.0057433,0.0051537,-0.0046273,0.0087343,0.0048227,-0.0170493,-0.0229753,0.003233
Farmer_Trypillia,0.132035,0.165531,0.032809,-0.027778,0.065551,-0.0251,0.00282,0.012923,0.046631,0.057222,0.005684 ,-0.002248,-0.016353,-0.017065,-0.018322,0.000663,0.02725,0.004054,0.010559,-0.000875,0.010731,0.004451,-0.019596,-0.027835,-0.001437
Uralic:Bolshoy_Oleni_Ostrov,0.0895408,-0.1518217,0.1198615,0.1034143,-0.0637555,-0.0024172,-0.0027808,0.0002308,0.0002727,-0.0446173,0.0343723,-0.0104407,0.0219275,-0.0493377,-0.0049312,0.0074913,-0.0024557,0.0020057,-0.0027653,0.002001,0.0017467,0.0068215,0.0055255,-0.0125517,0.0009978
Swedish HG:Sweden_Motala_HG,0.13249,0.0895696,0.1651034,0. 187341,0.0864774,0.0551646,-0.00235,0.008538,0.0376324,-0.0389258,0.0016562,-0.0187034,0.0310404,-0.0173406,0.0315686,0.049297,0.005763,0.0024324,-0.006335,0.039744,0.0507604,0.014418,-0.022086,-0.0977008,0.0070412
Norway Steigen_HG:Steigen,0.129758,0.075149,0.156882,0.18 9602,0.053548,0.066655,-0.00047,0.006,0.022702,-0.054489,0.007632,-0.018583,0.031962,-0.024222,0.026058,0.044152,0.002217,0.00114,-0.002011,0.03039,0.024956,0.010016,-0.008997,-0.060852,0.005508
Norwegian Southern HG:Hum1,0.125205,0.071087,0.152357,0.196062,0.0443 16,0.06526,-0.004935,0.003231,0.014112,-0.054853,0.010393,-0.015436,0.020812,-0.028626,0.015065,0.03328,-0.002217,0.006461,-0.015335,0.022136,0.018717,0.019784,-0.005423,-0.056514,0.006227
Norwegian Southern HG:Hum2,0.126344,0.082258,0.158014,0.185726,0.0507 79,0.061077,0,0.004384,0.024543,-0.048657,0.009581,-0.017834,0.027948,-0.035231,0.027958,0.041633,-0.001695,0.002914,-0.004399,0.03089,0.026079,0.014715,-0.008997,-0.059044,0.000359
Narva_Lithuania,0.1320347,0.1106928,0.1803263,0.18 42187,0.1199712,0.0524315,0.0108103,0.0286143,0.05 92778,-0.019074,-0.0055213,-0.0195077,0.0273783,0.0045643,0.0325728,0.0470032, 0.0035857,0.0052997,-0.0064943,0.0436457,0.0663412,0.0077283,-0.0292508,-0.1139918,0.0110567
Iran_N:Ganj_Dareh_N,0.0440117,0.0680407,-0.1537397,0.0023687,-0.1218687,0.0190573,0.017391,-0.0033073,-0.0830367,-0.0554,-0.000325,-0.0047957,0.0061447,-0.009496,0.029587,0.0588257,-0.008084,0.0098817,0.0111033,-0.036226,0.0094003,-0.02708,-0.0116263,-0.037917,0.025746
Siberia:Nganassan,0.0476917,-0.4066181,0.1557885,0.0023902,-0.1594452,-0.0882129,0.0285066,0.0433367,0.0310876,0.0128477, 0.1028569,0.0094115,-0.0040734,-0.0261619,-0.0219731,-0.0123307,-0.0010952,0.0134165,0.0268365,-0.0008505,0.0431363,-0.0118954,0.0336096,0.0003977,0.0135556
SSA:Yoruba,-0.6300625,0.0625011,0.022113,0.0167079,0.0005035,0 .0124741,-0.044417,0.0477673,-0.0488813,0.0327694,0.0046205,0.0007904,0.0230561, 0.0009509,0.0125232,-0.0096067,0.0070763,0.0004491,0.006022,-0.00299,0.0015542,0.0023156,-0.0017592,-0.0004711,-0.0004246
Yamnaya_Samara,0.1253679,0.0876256,0.0436383,0.116 2349,-0.0298077,0.046535,0.00376,-0.0017474,-0.0563026,-0.0735973,0.0008583,-0.0003426,-0.0011894,-0.0259714,0.0358883,0.0160054,-0.0003164,-0.0007059,-0.0039326,0.0144353,-0.0022994,-0.0008301,0.0106523,0.017851,-0.0031649
Maykop_Late_no_steppe,0.1044896,0.1271446,-0.057624,-0.0369512,-0.0470242,-0.006359,0.0103404,-0.0074304,-0.0590258,-0.0225244,0.00341,0.006984,-0.0191474,-0.0012386,0.0040444,-0.0059664,0.015229,-0.0027618,-0.0071648,0.0173586,0.009458,0.0010142,7.38e-05,-0.0087722,-0.0035924

[1] "distance%=4.6903"

Armenian

Maykop_Late_no_steppe,71.6
Farmer_Trypillia,17.4
Iran_N,7.6
Globular_Amphora,3.4

[1] "distance%=2.5839"

Norwegian

Corded_Ware_early,53
Globular_Amphora,45.8
Norwegian Southern HG,1.2

[1] "distance%=3.655"

Croatian

Globular_Amphora,48.2
Corded_Ware_early,43
Maykop_Late_no_steppe,8.8

[1] "distance%=5.4468"

Russian_Tver

Corded_Ware_early,57.8
Globular_Amphora,31.2
Narva_Lithuania,8.8
Siberia,2.2

[1] "distance%=1.9921"

Chechen

Maykop_Late_no_steppe,77.2
Corded_Ware_early,20.4
Siberia,2.4

that is, if we arbitrarily take it, then among the northern Caucasus can you find white people (taking into account the fact that they have accepted or are carriers of European culture and mentality)?

user_
10-17-2019, 05:18 AM
Georgians do not need to have North European components to look white.
This people are 100% Georgian and 99% West Asian genetically. But if we place Caucasian component in to Europe, then they would be at least 80% European.
look at this 99% asians
https://i.ibb.co/zn1RhRG/1.jpg (https://ibb.co/mDmqCq6)
https://i.ibb.co/H4Zwph4/2.jpg (https://ibb.co/yP2vB4P)
https://i.ibb.co/6Wn2tPS/3.jpg (https://ibb.co/VqjdCSG)
https://i.ibb.co/r2pCbLK/4.jpg (https://ibb.co/gZW5vXb)

This guy ordered genetic test and tests say he is 99% asian lol
https://i.ibb.co/xD1vn9r/5.jpg (https://ibb.co/478ybv0)
https://i.ibb.co/gFjMCs1/6.jpg (https://ibb.co/tPmM5yf)

I think most Caucasians are white, both race and culture.

Dna8
10-17-2019, 05:31 AM
Indeed.

Mingle
10-17-2019, 06:29 AM
Georgians do not need to have North European components to look white.
This people are 100% Georgian and 99% West Asian genetically. But if we place Caucasian component in to Europe, then they would be at least 80% European.
look at this 99% asians

The Asian (West Asian) components among Georgians are CHG (Caucasus Neolithic) and EEF (Anatolia Neolithic), neither of these are really "dark" components. The Natufian (Levant Neolithic) and Iran Neolithic combined is going to be around 10% among Georgians. Georgia's darker Asian neighbors tend to have more Natufian and Iran Neolithic (as well as some AASI & SSA once you go a bit deeper into West Asia).

Anyways, even if the people you posted have little to no DNA directly from Europeans, they still have significant shared ancestry with Europeans. The second largest component among Georgians is EEF which they score over 1/3 of. This component is high among all Europeans. And they also have some CHG, which is a component that isn't super distantly related to EEF. So it makes sense that many Georgians can resemble Europeans.

Terms like West Asian and European can be treated as genetic clusters at most, not as components that you derive your ancestry from (e.g. "I'm X% European/Asian").

Sche
10-17-2019, 06:35 AM
that is, if we arbitrarily take it, then among the northern Caucasus can you find white people (taking into account the fact that they have accepted or are carriers of European culture and mentality)?
I made a better calculator to determine if Caucasians are white.

CWC_Baltic_early,0.1282407,0.0927517,0.0532997,0.1 13912,-0.0097453,0.0495493,0.004935,0.005923,-0.0384503,-0.0592267,-0.0081733,0.0007493,0.0020813,-0.0161937,0.0326183,0.0147173,-0.0001303,-0.0016047,-0.0010053,0.0072117,-0.0081523,0.0009067,0.0088327,0.0211273,-0.0004393
EHG,0.120368,0.0380822,0.1277498,0.2026028,-0.0100015,0.057591,-0.0198585,-0.0253832,-0.0079765,-0.082553,0.016726,-0.0145368,0.028171,-0.0454843,0.0238867,0.0208495,-0.0080512,0.0006335,-0.0063475,0.016414,-0.005771,0.019568,0.008165,-0.020093,-0.0073345
CHG:KK1,0.087644,0.106631,-0.086361,-0.002261,-0.08617,0.0251,0.028436,0.003923,-0.129464,-0.077086,-0.005359,0.023979,-0.056788,0.012386,0.030401,-0.032617,0.025034,-0.012289,-0.021117,0.033641,0.030821,-0.009398,0.009613,-0.022654,-0.001078
EEF:LBK_N,0.1244465,0.1825243,0.0149843,-0.0876837,0.0630887,-0.0427261,-0.0033683,-0.0035999,0.0430454,0.0868659,0.0075023,0.0141373,-0.0222794,0.0010551,-0.0395941,-0.0078582,0.0189753,0.0037078,0.0142206,-0.0093712,-0.0114715,0.0081034,-0.008808,-0.0056633,-0.0045027
WHG,0.1246365,0.116278,0.184789,0.189279,0.1546445 ,0.0464355,0.0131605,0.0372675,0.0890705,0.017768,-0.0153455,-0.015811,0.0159065,-0.0030275,0.053338,0.0582065,0.00502,0.016343,-0.0093015,0.055589,0.0944585,0.0111905,-0.049607,-0.160866,0.0170045
Yoruba,-0.6300625,0.0625011,0.022113,0.0167079,0.0005035,0 .0124741,-0.044417,0.0477673,-0.0488813,0.0327694,0.0046205,0.0007904,0.0230561, 0.0009509,0.0125232,-0.0096067,0.0070763,0.0004491,0.006022,-0.00299,0.0015542,0.0023156,-0.0017592,-0.0004711,-0.0004246
Nganassan,0.049399,-0.4060088,0.1542424,0.0018088,-0.158922,-0.0857308,0.027966,0.0430136,0.0303104,0.0124286,0 .103409,0.0095314,-0.0031518,-0.0271116,-0.0220952,-0.013842,-0.0009908,0.0137332,0.0242598,-0.0014758,0.0435482,-0.0127362,0.0345584,0.0023618,0.0132682
Levant_N,0.0700015,0.170609,-0.0267755,-0.1493885,0.0315445,-0.070141,-0.0151585,-0.0148835,0.0751625,0.043281,0.008444,-0.013188,0.030996,-0.004266,-0.019883,0.007889,0.010105,-0.0081715,-0.009113,0.018071,-0.0052405,0.0072955,0.0015405,-0.0010845,-0.004431
Iran_N,0.0440117,0.0680407,-0.1537397,0.0023687,-0.1218687,0.0190573,0.017391,-0.0033073,-0.0830367,-0.0554,-0.000325,-0.0047957,0.0061447,-0.009496,0.029587,0.0588257,-0.008084,0.0098817,0.0111033,-0.036226,0.0094003,-0.02708,-0.0116263,-0.037917,0.025746
[1] "distance%=3.2964"

Armenian

EEF,27.2
CHG,25.4
Levant_N,23.2
Iran_N,20.6
Yamnaya_Samara,3.6

Compare with the Greeks who are real Europeans:

[1] "distance%=2.1218"

Greek

EEF,47
CWC_Baltic_early,32.8
Levant_N,9.6
CHG,7
Iran_N,3.2
Narva_Lithuania,0.4

Now northern, central and eastern Europeans:

[1] "distance%=3.5687"

Norwegian

CWC_Baltic_early,54.4
EEF,33.4
Narva_Lithuania,12.2

[1] "distance%=2.9391"

Hungarian

CWC_Baltic_early,50.4
EEF,37.6
Narva_Lithuania,9.6
Levant_N,2.2
Nganassan,0.2

[1] "distance%=5.2451"

Russian_Orel
CWC_Baltic_early,55.6
EEF,28.6
Narva_Lithuania,15
Nganassan,0.8

[1] "distance%=4.0665"

Saami

CWC_Baltic_early,31
Nganassan,23.8
EHG,17.6
Narva_Lithuania,14.6
EEF,10.6
Levant_N,2.4

[1] "distance%=2.9891"

Spanish_Andalucia

EEF,51.4
CWC_Baltic_early,33.2
WHG,6.6
Levant_N,5.8
Yoruba,1.6
CHG,1.4

We see that Norwegians, Hungarians, Russians, Greeks, Spaniards - all have the same European components (Steppe + Hunters + farmers) that make them white people. Armenians do not have this set of components. Armenians also have a critically low steppe component - only 3%. This suggests that the Armenians have nothing to do with Europe and the Greeks are not brothers to them either. But the Spaniards are brothers, even Finns. That is, the European cluster is very compact, filled with the same components, the difference is only in percent. There are more European farmers in the south, more steppes in the north.
Now the North Caucasus:

[1] "distance%=2.8285"

Chechen

CHG,37.6
Yamnaya_Samara,24.8
EEF,15
Levant_N,13.2
Iran_N,4.8
CWC_Baltic_early,2.4
Nganassan,2.2

27% of the steppe. The North Caucasians have a very high steppe component. But other components do not coincide with Europe. Therefore, the North Caucasians can only partially be called white. But they are definitely closer to Europe than the Armenians and Transcaucasians.

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 06:44 AM

CWC_Baltic_early,0.1282407,0.0927517,0.0532997,0.1 13912,-0.0097453,0.0495493,0.004935,0.005923,-0.0384503,-0.0592267,-0.0081733,0.0007493,0.0020813,-0.0161937,0.0326183,0.0147173,-0.0001303,-0.0016047,-0.0010053,0.0072117,-0.0081523,0.0009067,0.0088327,0.0211273,-0.0004393
EHG,0.120368,0.0380822,0.1277498,0.2026028,-0.0100015,0.057591,-0.0198585,-0.0253832,-0.0079765,-0.082553,0.016726,-0.0145368,0.028171,-0.0454843,0.0238867,0.0208495,-0.0080512,0.0006335,-0.0063475,0.016414,-0.005771,0.019568,0.008165,-0.020093,-0.0073345
CHG:KK1,0.087644,0.106631,-0.086361,-0.002261,-0.08617,0.0251,0.028436,0.003923,-0.129464,-0.077086,-0.005359,0.023979,-0.056788,0.012386,0.030401,-0.032617,0.025034,-0.012289,-0.021117,0.033641,0.030821,-0.009398,0.009613,-0.022654,-0.001078
EEF:LBK_N,0.1244465,0.1825243,0.0149843,-0.0876837,0.0630887,-0.0427261,-0.0033683,-0.0035999,0.0430454,0.0868659,0.0075023,0.0141373,-0.0222794,0.0010551,-0.0395941,-0.0078582,0.0189753,0.0037078,0.0142206,-0.0093712,-0.0114715,0.0081034,-0.008808,-0.0056633,-0.0045027
WHG,0.1246365,0.116278,0.184789,0.189279,0.1546445 ,0.0464355,0.0131605,0.0372675,0.0890705,0.017768,-0.0153455,-0.015811,0.0159065,-0.0030275,0.053338,0.0582065,0.00502,0.016343,-0.0093015,0.055589,0.0944585,0.0111905,-0.049607,-0.160866,0.0170045
Yoruba,-0.6300625,0.0625011,0.022113,0.0167079,0.0005035,0 .0124741,-0.044417,0.0477673,-0.0488813,0.0327694,0.0046205,0.0007904,0.0230561, 0.0009509,0.0125232,-0.0096067,0.0070763,0.0004491,0.006022,-0.00299,0.0015542,0.0023156,-0.0017592,-0.0004711,-0.0004246
Nganassan,0.049399,-0.4060088,0.1542424,0.0018088,-0.158922,-0.0857308,0.027966,0.0430136,0.0303104,0.0124286,0 .103409,0.0095314,-0.0031518,-0.0271116,-0.0220952,-0.013842,-0.0009908,0.0137332,0.0242598,-0.0014758,0.0435482,-0.0127362,0.0345584,0.0023618,0.0132682
Levant_N,0.0700015,0.170609,-0.0267755,-0.1493885,0.0315445,-0.070141,-0.0151585,-0.0148835,0.0751625,0.043281,0.008444,-0.013188,0.030996,-0.004266,-0.019883,0.007889,0.010105,-0.0081715,-0.009113,0.018071,-0.0052405,0.0072955,0.0015405,-0.0010845,-0.004431
Iran_N,0.0440117,0.0680407,-0.1537397,0.0023687,-0.1218687,0.0190573,0.017391,-0.0033073,-0.0830367,-0.0554,-0.000325,-0.0047957,0.0061447,-0.009496,0.029587,0.0588257,-0.008084,0.0098817,0.0111033,-0.036226,0.0094003,-0.02708,-0.0116263,-0.037917,0.025746
[1] "distance%=3.2964"

Armenian

EEF,27.2
CHG,25.4
Levant_N,23.2
Iran_N,20.6
Yamnaya_Samara,3.6

[1] "distance%=2.1218"

Greek

EEF,47
CWC_Baltic_early,32.8
Levant_N,9.6
CHG,7
Iran_N,3.2
Narva_Lithuania,0.4

[1] "distance%=3.5687"

Norwegian

CWC_Baltic_early,54.4
EEF,33.4
Narva_Lithuania,12.2

[1] "distance%=2.9391"

Hungarian

CWC_Baltic_early,50.4
EEF,37.6
Narva_Lithuania,9.6
Levant_N,2.2
Nganassan,0.2

[1] "distance%=5.2451"

Russian_Orel
CWC_Baltic_early,55.6
EEF,28.6
Narva_Lithuania,15
Nganassan,0.8

[1] "distance%=4.0665"

Saami

CWC_Baltic_early,31
Nganassan,23.8
EHG,17.6
Narva_Lithuania,14.6
EEF,10.6
Levant_N,2.4

[1] "distance%=2.9891"

Spanish_Andalucia

EEF,51.4
CWC_Baltic_early,33.2
WHG,6.6
Levant_N,5.8
Yoruba,1.6
CHG,1.4

We see that Norwegians, Hungarians, Russians, Greeks, Spaniards - all have the same European components (Steppe + Hunters + farmers) that make them white people. Armenians do not have this set of components. Armenians also have a critically low steppe component - only 3%. This suggests that the Armenians have nothing to do with Europe and the Greeks are not brothers to them either. But the Spaniards are brothers, even Finns. That is, the European cluster is very compact, filled with the same components, the difference is only in percent. There are more European farmers in the south, more steppes in the north.
Now the North Caucasus:

[1] "distance%=2.8285"

Chechen

CHG,37.6
Yamnaya_Samara,24.8
EEF,15
Levant_N,13.2
Iran_N,4.8
CWC_Baltic_early,2.4
Nganassan,2.2

27% of the steppe. The North Caucasians have a very high steppe component. But other components do not coincide with Europe. Therefore, the North Caucasians can only partially be called white. But they are definitely closer to Europe than the Armenians and Transcaucasians.

What part of "the samples on G25 are not representative of real people" eludes your comprehension. Even for a troll, you are a complete dumbass.

Sche
10-17-2019, 06:52 AM
What part of "the samples on G25 are not representative of real people" eludes your comprehension. Even for a troll, you are a complete dumbass.
This is averaged Armenian data. Perhaps some of the Armenians of the steppe component do not have 3.6%, but 5% ... but others have 2%. In any case, this is not enough. And here is trolling. This is real data that I did not invent.:picard1:

Sche
10-17-2019, 06:57 AM
This is averaged Armenian data. Perhaps some of the Armenians of the steppe component do not have 3.6%, but 5% ... but others have 2%. In any case, this is not enough. And here is trolling. This is real data that I did not invent.:picard1:

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 06:57 AM

Dude, those "armenia86" or "armenia279" or whatever the fuck kits on G25 are not representative of the average Armenian(East or West) average. Their East Medoid admix is exaggerated, their steppe component is understated. I have a shit ton of Armenian kits with real names belong to actual people unlike these Caspianoid kits and they paint an entirely different story. Just be a little patient and I will have some averages out on this spreadsheet that I am working on for K15 and you will see how painfully wrong/mislead you are.

Those kits don't even look like they belong to real people lol

Sche
10-17-2019, 07:05 AM
Dude, those "armenia86" or "armenia279" or whatever the fuck kits on G25 are not representative of the average Armenian(East or West) average. Their East Medoid admix is exaggerated, their steppe component is understated. I have a shit ton of Armenian kits with real names belong to actual people unlike these Caspianoid kits and they paint an entirely different story. Just be a little patient and I will have some averages out on this spreadsheet that I am working on for K15 and you will see how painfully wrong/mislead you are.

Those kits don't even look like they belong to real people lol
K15 is it? Eurogenes? Davidski recommends switching to G25, I read on the forum about this. G25 gives a more accurate result, little noise.

Dude, don’t think that I hate Armenians. I am good to Armenians in general. I dislike those of you who stick to Europe and expose yourself as the standard of a white person. It is not true. You are Western Asians.

Kyp
10-17-2019, 07:06 AM
Yes small, but not 0.

less than Turkic speaking Azeris

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 07:11 AM
K15 is it? Eurogenes? Davidski recommends switching to G25, I read on the forum about this. G25 gives a more accurate result, little noise.

Dude, don’t think that I hate Armenians. I am good to Armenians in general. I dislike those of you who stick to Europe and expose yourself as the standard of a white person. It is not true. You are Western Asians.

Again, those kits on G25 are not representative of your average Armenian. I'm not saying that you despise Armenians. I'm just saying that those damn kits on G25 are not representative of Armenians. This isn't about whether Armenians are European or West Asian. This is about those kits on G25 are not representative of the average Armenian.

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 07:25 AM

Yes. About 1-2% less.

Kyp
10-17-2019, 07:29 AM
Yes. About 1-2% less.

more like 5-7% less from what I have seen

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 07:34 AM
more like 5-7% less from what I have seen

What you've seen is misleading/erroneous at best

Using K15

Azeri 15.29%
Armenian East 11.93%
Armenian West 10.63%

Forgive me, 3% more than their western neighbors. Yet it doesn't matter since they're less CHG, more S.Asian and Mongoloid influenced.

Sarmatian
10-17-2019, 08:25 AM
I live in the Caucasus and often hear how Caucasians are called black (mostly Russians call the Caucasus black). And so I have a question for you, what do you think about this? Indeed, in the Caucasus there are many white and non-white peoples. And as a result, there are white representatives of the Caucasus, and there are black representatives of the Caucasus. For example, take the same Pontids, Mtebid and Dinarid. I must say right away that by "black representatives" I did not mean non-white races and peoples!

Надо понимать, что термины "белый-черный" в разных культурах будут иметь разные значения. Изначально это деление появилось в Америке, где за белых вообще считали только англосаксонских протестантов. То есть ирландцы, итальянцы и пр смуглые европейцы для них не были белыми.

В самой Европе до недавнего времени деление белый-небелый не существовало вообще. Для них территориально-этнические различия имели большее значение, чем расовые, поскольку вокруг этого вся политика крутилась.

В русской культурной сфере понятие белого человека вообще отсутствовало и по большому счету отсутствует даже сейчас. Было только русый, русак, светлый потому что в русском этносе индивиды с угольно черными волосами и смуглой кожей отсутствуют вообще и именно цвет волос являлся ключевым этническим идентификатором. Все этносы, у которых есть хоть какой процент черных волос для русских исторически выглядели экзотически черными. Отсюда и разделение с соответствующими названиями. Тут важно не путать русский и американский культурный контекст названия "черный". Пытаться определить себя в американской шкале "белого-небелого" просто глупо. Эта шкала нам всем чужда и не имеет для нашей самоидентификации никакого смысла.

silentkiller
10-17-2019, 09:22 AM
They call them both. But the ruder form "black-assed" is used more rare (from my experience) and is an invitation to aggression.
I use "black-asseds", when I see them being rude on the subway, behaving provocatively on the streets (and they do it like jackals, thus in the pack). In calm terms, I call them "the guests of the capital".

silentkiller
10-17-2019, 09:23 AM
Согласен, нельзя обобщать, но я еще ни разу не видел нерусского в IT.

Jana
10-17-2019, 11:34 AM

Turkic groups have quite a bit of steppe ancestry. Isn't your R1a from Azeri side ?

Kyp
10-17-2019, 11:35 AM
Turkic groups have quite a bit of steppe ancestry. Isn't your R1a from Azeri side ?

Yes it is

Rumata
10-17-2019, 04:10 PM
Согласен, нельзя обобщать, но я еще ни разу не видел нерусского в IT.

Есть такой (с Кавказа) даже на этом форуме. Если захочет, назовёт себя.

Evrim
10-17-2019, 04:12 PM
Caucasus would be white without armenoid admixture.

Rumata
10-17-2019, 04:14 PM
I use "black-asseds", when I see them being rude on the subway, behaving provocatively on the streets (and they do it like jackals, thus in the pack). In calm terms, I call them "the guests of the capital".

Should they regard Russians as guests of Caucasus down south too?

Sche
10-17-2019, 07:10 PM
Again, those kits on G25 are not representative of your average Armenian. I'm not saying that you despise Armenians. I'm just saying that those damn kits on G25 are not representative of Armenians. This isn't about whether Armenians are European or West Asian. This is about those kits on G25 are not representative of the average Armenian.
Is this a Polish-Jewish-Turkish conspiracy against Armenians? G25 is a very accurate calculator and Davidsky is not error-prone. Can you share your representative coordinates?

10-17-2019, 07:20 PM

Armenoid subrace is most probably originated in Caucasus.

Tigranes
10-17-2019, 07:22 PM
Armenoid subrace is most probably originated in Caucasus.

Armenoid race originated in Armenian Highlands/Caucasus.

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 07:22 PM
Is this a Polish-Jewish-Turkish conspiracy against Armenians? G25 is a very accurate calculator and Davidsky is not error-prone. Can you share your representative coordinates?

I don't have any coordinates to share on G25, but I can give you populations averages that I have compiled. I can also give you the K15 averages of those "Armenia" kits on G25 so that you can realize how noticeably different the results are to real people.

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 07:23 PM
Armenoid race originated in Armenian Highlands.

Which part of it lies in what they call "Transcaucasia"

Sche
10-17-2019, 07:27 PM
I don't have any coordinates to share on G25, but I can give you populations averages that I have compiled. I can also give you the K15 averages of those "Armenia" kits on G25 so that you can realize how noticeably different the results are to real people.
Yes, interesting to see the G25

Tigranes
10-17-2019, 07:31 PM

Turks would be ching chongs without Caucasian admixture, be grateful.

silentkiller
10-17-2019, 07:34 PM
Should they regard Russians as guests of Caucasus down south too?
Why not?

Kivan
10-17-2019, 07:43 PM

The chad aryan Armenoid caucasoid white master race:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTJGiAGskGKV--GP-xuwm87NtOB4_0T2t_1rIZ2C0PARnNO_0Vy
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR_iTRi0PIk6cywEnJGpGlh-J1pxvbR9FA7LyP6JLO5ehceJzwo

The virgin non-white ching-chong shitskin:
https://abload.de/img/ee699273b35598bfa4018unk03.jpg
https://abload.de/img/alayca-ozturk-sevgilix2khh.jpg

Daos777
10-17-2019, 08:03 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTJGiAGskGKV--GP-xuwm87NtOB4_0T2t_1rIZ2C0PARnNO_0Vy
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR_iTRi0PIk6cywEnJGpGlh-J1pxvbR9FA7LyP6JLO5ehceJzwo

https://abload.de/img/ee699273b35598bfa4018unk03.jpg
https://abload.de/img/alayca-ozturk-sevgilix2khh.jpg

Yup that’s what the average Turkish female looks like lol

Satem
10-17-2019, 08:04 PM
Is this a Polish-Jewish-Turkish conspiracy against Armenians?

Yes, LOL

Pansarkamrat
10-17-2019, 08:04 PM

They shouldnt be grateful. This is the reason why some turks behave like they do here. They dont know if they are asian, White or MENA because of there mix. If they stayed ching chong they would never claim such ridicilous claims that they are White.

Seya
10-17-2019, 08:37 PM
i don't know but georgians are really nice people

Sche
10-17-2019, 08:44 PM
i don't know but georgians are really nice people
Do you assume that such qualities of a person as bad / good depend on nationality?

Seya
10-17-2019, 08:49 PM
Do you assume that such qualities of a person as bad / good depend on nationality?

i don't know if they're bad or good..i said nice..meaning good looking. bad or good are just a personal traits

Sche
10-17-2019, 09:01 PM
i don't know if they're bad or good..i said nice..meaning good looking. bad or good are just a personal traits
OK, thanks. I agree with that

Westbrook
10-17-2019, 09:26 PM
These guys look white from what I can tell from these photos. They may be Muslim and ugly as hell, but that doesn't mean they aren't still white.

black hole
10-17-2019, 09:45 PM
It is interesting that Turkish being swarthy ethnics join this thread and start to put down people from Caucasus, how coward this action is. :p for the sake of fair.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/10BF4/production/_89869586_b609368c-fbbd-4c91-9eac-a1262bc9f168.jpg

https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/1247129/stream_img.jpg

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/turkish_women001_16x9.jpg

Ymyyakhtakh
10-17-2019, 09:45 PM

According to this definition, East Asians and Native Americans are not shitskin (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitskin):

https://i.imgur.com/TOORBgL.png

By the definition above, Yakuts and Tuvans are most likely not shitskins either. Mixing with Caucasoids turned Turks into shitskins.

I view "Caucasian" and "Caucasoid" as dirty words. Whites are peripheral Caucasoids, who are less Caucasoid than most Caucasoids.

FinalFlash
10-17-2019, 09:51 PM
Yes, interesting to see the G25

The averages of the 5 "Armenianwhatever" kits from G25 on K15:

North Sea 1.83
Atlantic 3.22
Baltic 1.94
E. Euro 1.01
W. Med 4.1
W. Asian 39.15
E. Med 42.42
Red Sea 4.11
S. Asian 1.7

Now, the averages of real life people with real names

Armenia_East

North Sea 2.76
Atlantic 3.97
Baltic 1.99
E. Euro 3.21
Wed Med 6.9
W. Asian 38.13
E. Med 33.96
Red Sea 5.57
S. Asian 3.02

Armenian_West

North Sea 2.3
Atlantic 4.06
Baltic 1.98
E. Euro 2.29
W. Med 8.91
W. Asian 36.25
E. Med 35.69
Red Sea 5.69
S. Asian 2.39

Kivan
10-17-2019, 09:54 PM
It is interesting that Turkish being swarthy ethnics join this thread and start to put down people from Caucasus, how coward this action is. :p for the sake of fair.

1. I am 1/8 Circassian, so nice try. :D
2. A retard here was insulting my people, and i replied them as he deserved.
3. Swarthy ethnic? :D I've been classified as "Atlantid" and "North-Pontid" users here.
4. You and these clowns are the coward here. Love to insult people for physical appearance but are unnable to show their own faces.
5. I don't need to swarthify no one. Caucasus is indeed full of swarthy people. This is just a fact and ther's nothing wrong about it:

https://gdb.rferl.org/4BBEE2B4-FFC7-4047-B3BF-810FF8A0A4CA_w1023_r1_s.jpg
https://static.themoscowtimes.com/image/article_1360/b7/dbf9f8c220e94b6dbdd030548aae4160.jpg
https://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.eu/system/uploads/article_image/image/0000/1672/view_DSC_4944.jpg

10-17-2019, 09:57 PM

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/10BF4/production/_89869586_b609368c-fbbd-4c91-9eac-a1262bc9f168.jpg

https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/1247129/stream_img.jpg

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/turkish_women001_16x9.jpg

Cherry-picked photos :picard2:

black hole
10-17-2019, 10:08 PM
1. I am 1/8 Circassian, so nice try. :D
2. A retard here was insulting my people, and i replied them as he deserved.
3. Swarthy ethnic? :D I've been classified as "Atlantid" and "North-Pontid" users here.
4. You and these clowns are the coward here. Love to insult people for physical appearance but are unnable to show their own faces.
5. I don't need to swarthify no one. Caucasus is indeed full of swarthy people. This is just a fact and ther's nothing wrong about it:

https://gdb.rferl.org/4BBEE2B4-FFC7-4047-B3BF-810FF8A0A4CA_w1023_r1_s.jpg
https://static.themoscowtimes.com/image/article_1360/b7/dbf9f8c220e94b6dbdd030548aae4160.jpg
https://www.eng.kavkaz-uzel.eu/system/uploads/article_image/image/0000/1672/view_DSC_4944.jpg

Armenians and Turks are the same to my eyes, everyone considers your people swarthy and rude. Ask someone in Germany, he or she will give you answer how Turks are there. You are enemy in Europe. Your culture and language are alien to Europe. Light phenotypes? Okay. You kidnapped white European women and made a lot of harems. This is result of light elements in Turks.

Cherry-picked photos :picard2:

No, it is not cherry-picked. It is the main phenotype. Take a look at the crowd.

Kivan
10-17-2019, 10:16 PM
Armenians and Turks are the same to my eyes, everyone considers your people swarthy and rude. Ask someone in Germany, he or she will give you answer how Turks are there.
I don't mind about your opinion about us. You can stick it on your black hole.

You are enemy in Europe. Your culture and language are alien to Europe.
Thankfully we are not into your culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrZdG72wQm8

Light phenotypes? Okay. You kidnapped white European women and made a lot of harems. This is result of light elements in Turks.

Nah, i'm too swarthy and ugly to equally your white beauty standard.
https://i.imgur.com/RS5vslj.jpg

Evrim
10-17-2019, 11:00 PM

I'm not butthurt about who I'm. I think Turks mixing with Iranic or Hellenic people created beautiful people averagely. But, I find mixing with Armenoids always smth off. I have been open about it since the beginning. I would prefer being a 100% Mongol over being a pure armenoid:
http://antropologia-fizyczna.pl/images/typologia/czekanowski/typarmenoidalny22222.jpg
If I had been a Asian Turk occupying these lands, I would never mix with an armenoid tbh. This is my personal opinion and taste.

Rumata
10-18-2019, 04:41 AM
Why not?
Many Russians see North Caucasus as their home. It would be embarrassing for them to be regarded guest there.

happycow
10-18-2019, 04:51 AM

[1] "distance%=3.2964"

Armenian

EEF,27.2
CHG,25.4
Levant_N,23.2
Iran_N,20.6
Yamnaya_Samara,3.6

[1] "distance%=2.1218"

Greek

EEF,47
CWC_Baltic_early,32.8
Levant_N,9.6
CHG,7
Iran_N,3.2
Narva_Lithuania,0.4

[1] "distance%=3.5687"

Norwegian

CWC_Baltic_early,54.4
EEF,33.4
Narva_Lithuania,12.2

[1] "distance%=2.9391"

Hungarian

CWC_Baltic_early,50.4
EEF,37.6
Narva_Lithuania,9.6
Levant_N,2.2
Nganassan,0.2

[1] "distance%=5.2451"

Russian_Orel
CWC_Baltic_early,55.6
EEF,28.6
Narva_Lithuania,15
Nganassan,0.8

[1] "distance%=4.0665"

Saami

CWC_Baltic_early,31
Nganassan,23.8
EHG,17.6
Narva_Lithuania,14.6
EEF,10.6
Levant_N,2.4

[1] "distance%=2.9891"

Spanish_Andalucia

EEF,51.4
CWC_Baltic_early,33.2
WHG,6.6
Levant_N,5.8
Yoruba,1.6
CHG,1.4

Now the North Caucasus:

[1] "distance%=2.8285"

Chechen

CHG,37.6
Yamnaya_Samara,24.8
EEF,15
Levant_N,13.2
Iran_N,4.8
CWC_Baltic_early,2.4
Nganassan,2.2

Interesting. So you do not consider EEF as a European component? :confused:

silentkiller
10-18-2019, 05:47 AM
Many Russians see North Caucasus as their home. It would be embarrassing for them to be regarded guest there.
Aren't we already regarded guests there?

Rumata
10-18-2019, 06:06 AM
Aren't we already regarded guests there?
I think we are by a sizable part of the population. Hard to say more precisely.

Sche
10-18-2019, 07:10 AM
Interesting. So you do not consider EEF as a European component? :confused:

Yamnaya_Samara_Steppe,0.1253679,0.0876256,0.043638 3,0.1162349,-0.0298077,0.046535,0.00376,-0.0017474,-0.0563026,-0.0735973,0.0008583,-0.0003426,-0.0011894,-0.0259714,0.0358883,0.0160054,-0.0003164,-0.0007059,-0.0039326,0.0144353,-0.0022994,-0.0008301,0.0106523,0.017851,-0.0031649
Corded_Ware_Steppe,0.1282407,0.0927517,0.0532997,0 .113912,-0.0097453,0.0495493,0.004935,0.005923,-0.0384503,-0.0592267,-0.0081733,0.0007493,0.0020813,-0.0161937,0.0326183,0.0147173,-0.0001303,-0.0016047,-0.0010053,0.0072117,-0.0081523,0.0009067,0.0088327,0.0211273,-0.0004393
ENF_European_Farmer_West:Globular_Amphora,0.125584 7,0.1692548,0.0607165,-0.0191108,0.0848875,-0.0190575,-0.0003917,0.0050765,0.052767,0.073684,-0.0004872,0.0088922,-0.019524,-0.0079133,-0.0083465,0.0020772,0.007671,0.0052998,0.0051118,-0.0015423,0.0085888,0.0058942,-0.0135573,-0.0217302,0.0007383
ENF_West_Asian_Farmer:Barcin_N,0.1179775,0.1810181 ,0.0027154,-0.1010186,0.0519481,-0.0472581,-0.0044298,-0.007569,0.0367837,0.0809766,0.0085416,0.0121616,-0.0229382,0.0007706,-0.0411978,-0.0090956,0.0231562,0.000741,0.012155,-0.0091981,-0.0131144,0.006127,-0.0038824,-0.0033258,-0.0051372
ENF_European_Farmer_East:Baden_LCA,0.1279089,0.175 5596,0.0330451,-0.0618545,0.07059,-0.03141,-0.0024382,-0.0002596,0.045941,0.0781336,0.0036945,0.0131135,-0.0220946,0.0015139,-0.0289422,-0.0072594,0.0129731,0.003658,0.0135598,-0.0084729,-0.0046012,0.0063836,-0.0042364,-0.0178186,0.0006136
EEF(ENF) is different. He is Asian among Armenians, he is European among Europeans. For example:

[1] "distance%=3.3375"
Armenian
ENF_West_Asian_Farmer,31
CHG,24
Iran_N,20.8
Levant_N,19.6
Yamnaya_Samara_Steppe,4.6

[1] "distance%=4.9223"
Polish
Corded_Ware_Steppe,55.8
ENF_European_Farmer_East,35.2
WHG,8
EHG,1

distance%=2.0761"
German
Corded_Ware_Steppe,50.6
ENF_European_Farmer_West,36.2
ENF_European_Farmer_East,13.2

black hole
10-18-2019, 12:48 PM
I don't mind about your opinion about us. You can stick it on your black hole.

Thankfully we are not into your culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrZdG72wQm8

You are now being a butthurt, a typical Turkish behavior. "Black hole" is actually a scientific term in astronomy, for Turks is an impossible thing to understand.

Nah, i'm too swarthy and ugly to equally your white beauty standard.
https://i.imgur.com/RS5vslj.jpg

This guy is not even a Russian, he is Finnish. But, even if he is a Finnish, this guy is way smarter and lighter than an average Turk.

renaissance12
10-18-2019, 12:55 PM
Don't forget baltic area... very mongoloid...

16coresCasual
10-18-2019, 01:05 PM
They're white in my opinion. I mean they're closer to europeans than africans etc.

16coresCasual
10-18-2019, 01:11 PM
Don't forget baltic area... very mongoloid...

Lmao you faggot

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 01:38 AM
"white" is such a stupid term. who is white? it is such a stupid name for a racial group because it implies a phenotype that only describes very little about overall genetics. westasian populations are mixtures of different ancient groups that could be considered as their own races. i think the americans got it best. they just say caucasian=white. all westasian populations, europeans, caucasus, levant, north africa, arabs are "white".

however it is questinable how usefull this is for you as an individual. there is a lot of variation in this group, just inside one country you already have a lot of variance. it's just practical for pop gen but for individuals it means only little to be "white" or "asian" or "black" or whatever.

Evrim
10-19-2019, 02:22 AM
"white" is such a stupid term. who is white? it is such a stupid name for a racial group because it implies a phenotype that only describes very little about overall genetics. westasian populations are mixtures of different ancient groups that could be considered as their own races. i think the americans got it best. they just say caucasian=white. all westasian populations, europeans, caucasus, levant, north africa, arabs are "white".

however it is questinable how usefull this is for you as an individual. there is a lot of variation in this group, just inside one country you already have a lot of variance. it's just practical for pop gen but for individuals it means only little to be "white" or "asian" or "black" or whatever.

Asians are much more homogeneous than Caucasians. White people are people of extremes generally. They have very divergent phenotypes that I think they should be divided. An Italian is closer to west Asians genetically and phenotypically instead of other white Swedes.

Zroota
10-19-2019, 03:09 AM
Because features. They are alien to regular European ones.
Also cultural and economically.
To be fair, they are not more or less "alien looking" than far eastern Europeans who look Asiatic, and the peripheral southern European minorities who look MENA. Besides, many North Caucasians pass better as whites than some Mongoloid influenced Russians.

Sche
10-19-2019, 06:03 AM
To be fair, they are not more or less "alien looking" than far eastern Europeans who look Asiatic, and the peripheral southern European minorities who look MENA. Besides, many North Caucasians pass better as whites than some Mongoloid influenced Russians.
Why do Armenians and other Transcaucasians like to troll Russians? Because only in Russia Armenians and other Assyrians are considered and called black (often in a more crude form using the words ass and black). This is about the same as in America they call blacks. Feeling proud that in America the Armenians can be considered “white,” that is, equal to the European peoples, the Armenians became excited and rebelled at this forum and in every possible way trolled their Russian offenders.:D

Zroota
10-19-2019, 06:09 AM
Why do Armenians and other Transcaucasians like to troll Russians? Because only in Russia Armenians and other Assyrians are considered and called black (often in a more crude form using the words ass and black). This is about the same as in America they call blacks. Feeling proud that in America the Armenians can be considered “white,” that is, equal to the European peoples, the Armenians became excited and rebelled at this forum and in every possible way trolled their Russian offenders.:D
Assyrians are not Transcaucasians though. And there are very few Assyrians in Russia anyway. I think you're getting us mixed with the Armenians.

My post wasn't even attacking Russians though. All I said that the peripheral parts of Europe have non-European influenced peoples, from Sicily to Russia.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 06:11 AM

Because a significant portion of Russians are imbecilic morons, and colorblind to boot. I think it may have to do with the fact that a huge portion are mixed with Tatars or being labeled as undermensch by Hitler hence why they have a chip on their shoulder and feel the need to express this false racial superiority over certain groups who are ironically more Caucasian than they are, racially speaking. Nobody really buys into your false bravado.

Sche
10-19-2019, 06:37 AM
Because a significant portion of Russians are imbecilic morons, and colorblind to boot. I think it may have to do with the fact that a huge portion are mixed with Tatars or being labeled as undermensch by Hitler hence why they have a chip on their shoulder and feel the need to express this false racial superiority over certain groups who are ironically more Caucasian than they are, racially speaking. Nobody really buys into your false bravado.
Today there is such an objective science as genetics, which objectively shows that the Russians did not mix with the Tatars. Russians are a mixture of Slavs, Balts and Finno-Ugrians.
Armenians have nothing to do with whites and Europeans. Northern Caucasians have a large percentage of ancient European blood coming from the Indo-European steppe, but in general, Northern Caucasians will not be seen as European, except for a small number of photos on the Internet. But if you don’t specifically select photos, the North Caucasus looks like this:
https://i.ibb.co/Lrp8GzV/1380354308-red-moccasins-1.jpg
These guys are white or non-white, let everyone decide for himself. Phenotyping is too inaccurate.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 06:43 AM
Today there is such an objective science as genetics, which objectively shows that the Russians did not mix with the Tatars. Russians are a mixture of Slavs, Balts and Finno-Ugrians.
Armenians have nothing to do with whites and Europeans. Northern Caucasians have a large percentage of ancient European blood coming from the Indo-European steppe, but in general, Northern Caucasians will not be seen as European, except for a small number of photos on the Internet. But if you don’t specifically select photos, the North Caucasus looks like this:
https://i.ibb.co/Lrp8GzV/1380354308-red-moccasins-1.jpg
These guys are white or non-white, let everyone decide for himself. Phenotyping is too inaccurate.

Objectively, genetics shows that race is a gradient. Some Europeans will be genetically closer to certain non-European populations, while conversely, some non-Europeans will be genetically closer to some European populations than to other non-Europeans. So your bullshit "have nothing to do with Europeans" mantra is complete horseshit based off of genetic studies. CHG+EEF+some steppe=bulk of Armenian DNA.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 06:45 AM
Asians are much more homogeneous than Caucasians. White people are people of extremes generally. They have very divergent phenotypes that I think they should be divided. An Italian is closer to west Asians genetically and phenotypically instead of other white Swedes.

Some S.Italians yes, Central and North Italians no

Evrim
10-19-2019, 06:47 AM
Some S.Italians yes, Central and North Italians no

Then, some Southern Italians are not white?

Samnium
10-19-2019, 06:52 AM
Then, some Southern Italians are not white?

No they are still white because they don't plot with Middle-Easterners and have Steppe ancestry even if somewhat low (still way more than levantines or arabs).

catgeorge
10-19-2019, 06:55 AM
I can tell a south Italian when they are in Greece.. vast majority of them look like regular south europerans with a higher than usual frequency of an outlier as you will find in Cyprus but not as high.

There are Georgians in Greece as well and they overlap with Albanians a little bit. But Georgians really do stand out more than South Italians.

catgeorge
10-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Armenians stand out alot as well just like Georgians.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 07:09 AM
I can tell a south Italian when they are in Greece.. vast majority of them look like regular south europerans with a higher than usual frequency of an outlier as you will find in Cyprus but not as high.

There are Georgians in Greece as well and they overlap with Albanians a little bit. But Georgians really do stand out more than South Italians.

Sure, and moreover S.Italy isn't homogenous at all we take the stereotypical italian for the regular phenotype whereas Puglia has a lot of light people, same for Northern Calabria or Basilicata !

+ Georgians surely stand out more (they are not europeans, it's logical) but certainly less than Armenians or Azeris, it's because Georgia is at the fringe of Russia, so they had some Steppe ancestry even if not in the proportions of the Chechens.

catgeorge
10-19-2019, 07:12 AM
Sure, and moreover S.Italy isn't homogenous at all we take the stereotypical italian for the regular phenotype whereas Puglia has a lot of light people, same for Northern Calabria or Basilicata !

I've met and partied with lots of light South Italians.

South Italy isnt in the ass end of the world and dark such people are clueless with stereotypes stuck in their brainless heads they are regular south Europeans which have heavy Mediterannean facade that includes light and olive if you like.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 07:20 AM
I've met and partied with lots of light South Italians.

South Italy isnt in the ass end of the world and dark such people are clueless with stereotypes stuck in their brainless heads they are regular south Europeans which have heavy Mediterannean facade that includes light and olive if you like.

Yep, and there are differences between coastal and internal areas. People don't go to the inland villages, they stay on the coastal side and they take coastal inhabitants as if they were the regular inhabitants.

I think it's a big mistake, and it's made not only in S.Italy but also in Tuscany or in other regions.

Actually the frequence of exotic phenotypes is low, and if we restrict only to some areas, the rest have almost none.

Oghuz
10-19-2019, 07:21 AM
No its not.

White itself is not a race anyways. Just an ethno religious identity

Sche
10-19-2019, 12:10 PM
Objectively, genetics shows that race is a gradient. Some Europeans will be genetically closer to certain non-European populations, while conversely, some non-Europeans will be genetically closer to some European populations than to other non-Europeans. So your bullshit "have nothing to do with Europeans" mantra is complete horseshit based off of genetic studies. CHG+EEF+some steppe=bulk of Armenian DNA.
To consider yourself a white person, you must have all the components of a white person from the Bronze Age, and not before. Otherwise, you can call an African - a white man, if you do not comply with certain epochal times.

Yes, Europeans have a lot of ENF. But this ENF is precisely European, not Armenian, Caucasian. The Asian ENF remained in Asia in the Neolithic era and served as the beginning of the Armenian and Caucasian race.

Let’s take the era of not a person’s exit from Asia, but the time when the Indo-European language and race appeared. The era of early Corded Ware. And let's compare the components of Armenians and Europeans, as well as some Asians, such as Tatars. Let's find out who is the brother of the Europeans, who is a white - Tatar or an Armenian.
Take the Europeans - Norwegians, Poles, Central Russians, Belarusians, English, Germans and Czechs:
[1] "distance%=2.6264"

Norwegian

Corded_Ware_Steppe,55
European_Farmer_West,44.6
WHG,0.4

[1] "distance%=4.9094"

Polish

Corded_Ware_Steppe,55.4
European_Farmer_East,35.4
WHG,7.8
EHG,1.4

[1] "distance%=5.679"

Russian_Tver

Corded_Ware_Steppe,57
European_Farmer_East,28.8
WHG,7.6
EHG,5
Nganassan,1.6

[1] "distance%=6.3"

Belarusian

Corded_Ware_Steppe,54.4
European_Farmer_East,31.8
WHG,9
EHG,4.8

[1] "distance%=2.583"

English

Corded_Ware_Steppe,50.2
European_Farmer_West,49.8

[1] "distance%=1.9965"

German

Corded_Ware_Steppe,50.4
European_Farmer_West,36
European_Farmer_East,13.6

[1] "distance%=3.4432"

Czech

Corded_Ware_Steppe,54.6
European_Farmer_East,38.8
WHG,5.8
Levant_N,0.8

Now the Armenians and Tatars

[1] "distance%=2.904"

Armenian

Maykop,35.4
Levant_N,21.4
West_Asian_Farmer,16.2
CHG,14.6
Iran_N,11.6
Corded_Ware_Steppe,0.8 :D

[1] "distance%=4.5501"

Tatar

Corded_Ware_Steppe,43.4 :D
Nganassan,18
European_Farmer_East,16.8
EHG,7.6
Maykop,7
Levant_N,5.4
WHG,1.8

Voskos
10-19-2019, 12:16 PM
Caucasus-yes.
Transcaucasia-mostly white, with heavy iranic and mena influence.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 12:18 PM
I think that Chechens and Dagestani have significant Steppe ancestry so maybe Northern Caucasus, if you intend white by indo-european/european.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sche
10-19-2019, 12:33 PM
It's funny
Russian Corded Ware 57,
Armenians Corded Ware 0.8 ...
but Russian is Mongols, and Armenians true Europeans - assyrian logic :D

Sche
10-19-2019, 12:36 PM
I think that Chechens and Dagestani have significant Steppe ancestry so maybe Northern Caucasus, if you intend white by indo-european/european.

[1] "distance%=2.6735"

Chechen

CHG,32.4
Maykop,18.6
Yamnaya_Samara_Steppe,15.4
Levant_N,12
Corded_Ware_Steppe,10.2
West_Asian_Farmer,9
Nganassan,2.2
Iran_N,0.2

Chechen Steppe: 26%
Armenian Steppe 0,8%

Samnium
10-19-2019, 12:36 PM
It's funny
Russian Corded Ware 57,
Armenians Corded Ware 0.8 ...
but Russian is Mongols, and Armenians true Europeans - assyrian logic :DAmernians aren't europeans, who said that stupidity ? They are very close to Levantines unlike other Caucasian/Transcaucasian populations.

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 02:16 PM

problem is if he considers armenians white, and i assume with white you guys understand something like "european-like", then there are tons of other people in near east who plot closer to europeans, thus must be considered white too.

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 02:46 PM
No they are still white because they don't plot with Middle-Easterners and have Steppe ancestry even if somewhat low (still way more than levantines or arabs).

iranians, armenians and people of the caucasus plot further away from certain near eastern populations than certain europeans, you can't say "europeans don't plot with near east", while considering all of near east the same thing. also they plot similar to the steppe as italians, iberians, just by looking at a pca in front of me and measuring with my eyes, because of their CHG ancestry(i don't think a pca can show genetic distances accurately though). still relatively far away for both tbh. what is it with steppe? since when is it cool to descend from conquering rapists?
really this "white" bs makes no sense.

pca:
https://mathii.github.io/assets/images/Lazaridis_pca.jpg

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 02:49 PM
To consider yourself a white person, you must have all the components of a white person from the Bronze Age, and not before. Otherwise, you can call an African - a white man, if you do not comply with certain epochal times.

Yes, Europeans have a lot of ENF. But this ENF is precisely European, not Armenian, Caucasian. The Asian ENF remained in Asia in the Neolithic era and served as the beginning of the Armenian and Caucasian race.

Let’s take the era of not a person’s exit from Asia, but the time when the Indo-European language and race appeared. The era of early Corded Ware. And let's compare the components of Armenians and Europeans, as well as some Asians, such as Tatars. Let's find out who is the brother of the Europeans, who is a white - Tatar or an Armenian.
Take the Europeans - Norwegians, Poles, Central Russians, Belarusians, English, Germans and Czechs:
[1] "distance%=2.6264"

Norwegian

Corded_Ware_Steppe,55
European_Farmer_West,44.6
WHG,0.4

[1] "distance%=4.9094"

Polish

Corded_Ware_Steppe,55.4
European_Farmer_East,35.4
WHG,7.8
EHG,1.4

[1] "distance%=5.679"

Russian_Tver

Corded_Ware_Steppe,57
European_Farmer_East,28.8
WHG,7.6
EHG,5
Nganassan,1.6

[1] "distance%=6.3"

Belarusian

Corded_Ware_Steppe,54.4
European_Farmer_East,31.8
WHG,9
EHG,4.8

[1] "distance%=2.583"

English

Corded_Ware_Steppe,50.2
European_Farmer_West,49.8

[1] "distance%=1.9965"

German

Corded_Ware_Steppe,50.4
European_Farmer_West,36
European_Farmer_East,13.6

[1] "distance%=3.4432"

Czech

Corded_Ware_Steppe,54.6
European_Farmer_East,38.8
WHG,5.8
Levant_N,0.8

Now the Armenians and Tatars

[1] "distance%=2.904"

Armenian

Maykop,35.4
Levant_N,21.4
West_Asian_Farmer,16.2
CHG,14.6
Iran_N,11.6
Corded_Ware_Steppe,0.8 :D

[1] "distance%=4.5501"

Tatar

Corded_Ware_Steppe,43.4 :D
Nganassan,18
European_Farmer_East,16.8
EHG,7.6
Maykop,7
Levant_N,5.4
WHG,1.8

Where the hell do you even find "west_asian_farmer" or Iran_N on G25? Remember what I also told you about the Armenia86 kits on G25? I don't understand why you can't seem to grasp this.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 02:51 PM
Amernians aren't europeans, who said that stupidity ? They are very close to Levantines unlike other Caucasian/Transcaucasian populations.

They're not, who told you this stupidity? Lol

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 02:52 PM
Amernians aren't europeans, who said that stupidity ? They are very close to Levantines unlike other Caucasian/Transcaucasian populations.

Double post.

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 02:53 PM

iranians, armenians and people of the caucasus plot further away from certain near eastern populations than certain europeans, you can't say "europeans don't plot with near east", while considering all of near east the same thing. also they plot similar to the steppe as italians, iberians, just by looking at a pca in front of me and measuring with my eyes, because of their CHG ancestry(i don't think a pca can show genetic distances accurately though). still relatively far away for both tbh. what is it with steppe? since when is it cool to descend from conquering rapists?

pca:

Samnium
10-19-2019, 02:54 PM
They're not, who told you this stupidity? Lol

I don't know, maybe someone but I haven't seen this person on this thread.

hussein khan
10-19-2019, 02:55 PM
West asians are europeans. End of the story

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 02:58 PM

I meant the plotting close to Levantines part. Maltese and Sicilians are arguably closer to Levantines

Samnium
10-19-2019, 03:00 PM

pca:

That's not true Armenians are close to Levantines, not the same population but not removed as Chechens or other different populations. + apart extreme outliers (that are very out of the european range and these are extreme cases) there isn't one european who is closer to Levantines than Caucasians to Levantines.

And you should avoid using Lazaridis, his studies are outdated and the samples not representative at all. In don't know why people love to use Lazaridis instead of looking at the results that we had, provided by people and specific studies. I want to point out that for S.Italy, the regional and national studies are far more accurate than these studies of Lazaridis. They will focus on a very specific subject related to genetic population (like the frequence of some alleles, the frequence of some diseases or anomalies....) instead of picking 30 individuals and saying that they are a good average for regions of millions of inhabitatns.

For Steppe I'm not a pro-Steppe, and even not a pro-CHG (it sounds ridiculous said like that) I just point out that Chechens have this very "indo-european" component that is absent in Transcaucasians (replaced by Levantine or Iran).

Kyp
10-19-2019, 03:01 PM

Armenians are not european. If they are Iranians, Kurds, Turks are all european aswell.
Armenians have a lot of EEF ancestry which puts them closer to South Euros but also Levantines compared to other westasians, but less Steppe which puts them further away from North euros. The truth is a complicated matter.
West Asians are cousins of Euros. Nothing more.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 03:04 PM
I meant the plotting close to Levantines part. Maltese and Sicilians are arguably closer to Levantines

It depends what Sicily you are talking about. I can say that the word "sicilian people" is barely true.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 03:05 PM
Armenians are not european. If they are Iranians, Kurds, Turks are all european aswell.
Armenians have a lot of EEF ancestry which puts them closer to South Euros but also Levantines compared to other westasians, but less Steppe which puts them further away from North euros. The truth is a complicated matter.
West Asians are cousins of Euros. Nothing more.

Yep I would definitely define them as "cousins" not "brothers" as some Transcaucasians would like to portray themselves.

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 03:06 PM

all people who live in europe and share the same values are european. the majority here gives a shit if you are "white", "asian", "black". and i bet those who do care will not care if you are westasian or eastasian or african, they won't like you anyways.

Kamal900
10-19-2019, 03:06 PM

No.

Sche
10-19-2019, 04:51 PM
Where the hell do you even find "west_asian_farmer" or Iran_N on G25? Remember what I also told you about the Armenia86 kits on G25? I don't understand why you can't seem to grasp this.
What is Armenia86. What the hell is this? I use kits from Polako. Do you have other coordinates? Give them to us!
west_asian_farmer is an Anatolian farmer, not a European, based on Barcin_N.
Here is a calculator

Yamnaya_Samara_Steppe,0.1253679,0.0876256,0.043638 3,0.1162349,-0.0298077,0.046535,0.00376,-0.0017474,-0.0563026,-0.0735973,0.0008583,-0.0003426,-0.0011894,-0.0259714,0.0358883,0.0160054,-0.0003164,-0.0007059,-0.0039326,0.0144353,-0.0022994,-0.0008301,0.0106523,0.017851,-0.0031649
Corded_Ware_Steppe,0.1282407,0.0927517,0.0532997,0 .113912,-0.0097453,0.0495493,0.004935,0.005923,-0.0384503,-0.0592267,-0.0081733,0.0007493,0.0020813,-0.0161937,0.0326183,0.0147173,-0.0001303,-0.0016047,-0.0010053,0.0072117,-0.0081523,0.0009067,0.0088327,0.0211273,-0.0004393
European_Farmer_West:Globular_Amphora,0.1255847,0. 1692548,0.0607165,-0.0191108,0.0848875,-0.0190575,-0.0003917,0.0050765,0.052767,0.073684,-0.0004872,0.0088922,-0.019524,-0.0079133,-0.0083465,0.0020772,0.007671,0.0052998,0.0051118,-0.0015423,0.0085888,0.0058942,-0.0135573,-0.0217302,0.0007383
West_Asian_Farmer:Barcin_N,0.1179775,0.1810181,0.0 027154,-0.1010186,0.0519481,-0.0472581,-0.0044298,-0.007569,0.0367837,0.0809766,0.0085416,0.0121616,-0.0229382,0.0007706,-0.0411978,-0.0090956,0.0231562,0.000741,0.012155,-0.0091981,-0.0131144,0.006127,-0.0038824,-0.0033258,-0.0051372
Maykop,0.104717,0.122879,-0.049403,-0.019703,-0.047701,-0.011156,0.01034,-0.005307,-0.049086,-0.015308,0.008444,0.005545,-0.015907,-0.002752,-0.002172,-0.007955,0.009127,0.003927,-0.005531,-0.006503,-0.002995,0.000866,-0.019596,-0.019521,0.009101
European_Farmer_East:Baden_LCA,0.1279089,0.1755596 ,0.0330451,-0.0618545,0.07059,-0.03141,-0.0024382,-0.0002596,0.045941,0.0781336,0.0036945,0.0131135,-0.0220946,0.0015139,-0.0289422,-0.0072594,0.0129731,0.003658,0.0135598,-0.0084729,-0.0046012,0.0063836,-0.0042364,-0.0178186,0.0006136
[1] "distance%=2.0866"

Turkish_Istanbul

West_Asian_Farmer,30.4
Corded_Ware_Steppe,22.8
Iran_N,12
Levant_N,11
CHG,9.6
Maykop,9
Nganassan,5.2

Armenian
Corded_Ware_Steppe,0.8
:picard1::D

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 04:53 PM
What is Armenia86. What the hell is this? I use kits from Polako. Do you have other coordinates? Give them to us!
west_asian_farmer is an Anatolian farmer, not a European, based on Barcin_N.
Here is a calculator

European_Farmer_West:Globular_Amphora,0.1255847,0. 1692548,0.0607165,-0.0191108,0.0848875,-0.0190575,-0.0003917,0.0050765,0.052767,0.073684,-0.0004872,0.0088922,-0.019524,-0.0079133,-0.0083465,0.0020772,0.007671,0.0052998,0.0051118,-0.0015423,0.0085888,0.0058942,-0.0135573,-0.0217302,0.0007383
West_Asian_Farmer:Barcin_N,0.1179775,0.1810181,0.0 027154,-0.1010186,0.0519481,-0.0472581,-0.0044298,-0.007569,0.0367837,0.0809766,0.0085416,0.0121616,-0.0229382,0.0007706,-0.0411978,-0.0090956,0.0231562,0.000741,0.012155,-0.0091981,-0.0131144,0.006127,-0.0038824,-0.0033258,-0.0051372
Maykop,0.104717,0.122879,-0.049403,-0.019703,-0.047701,-0.011156,0.01034,-0.005307,-0.049086,-0.015308,0.008444,0.005545,-0.015907,-0.002752,-0.002172,-0.007955,0.009127,0.003927,-0.005531,-0.006503,-0.002995,0.000866,-0.019596,-0.019521,0.009101
European_Farmer_East:Baden_LCA,0.1279089,0.1755596 ,0.0330451,-0.0618545,0.07059,-0.03141,-0.0024382,-0.0002596,0.045941,0.0781336,0.0036945,0.0131135,-0.0220946,0.0015139,-0.0289422,-0.0072594,0.0129731,0.003658,0.0135598,-0.0084729,-0.0046012,0.0063836,-0.0042364,-0.0178186,0.0006136
[1] "distance%=2.0866"

Turkish_Istanbul

West_Asian_Farmer,30.4
Corded_Ware_Steppe,22.8
Iran_N,12
Levant_N,11
CHG,9.6
Maykop,9
Nganassan,5.2

Armenian
Corded_Ware_Steppe,0.8
:picard1::D

Show me those kits

Voskos
10-19-2019, 04:55 PM
I was diaspora once, and i used to hang out with armenians. They were mostly white and often blonde.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 05:00 PM
I was diaspora once, and i used to hang out with armenians. They were mostly white and often blonde.We talk about genetics, of course Armenian are quite light I think even if they have very dark types.

Tigranes
10-19-2019, 05:09 PM
We talk about genetics, of course Armenian are quite light I think even if they have very dark types.

Renato Biasutti described the Armenoid race as having: "Opaque-white to light brown skin".

Which "very dark" types are you talking about exactly?

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 05:20 PM
Renato Biasutti described the Armenoid race as having: "Opaque-white to light brown skin".

"light brown" is probably the darkest you will get in near east. except maybe in yemen

Samnium
10-19-2019, 05:25 PM

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2538/3972212180_31b70bba6a_o.jpg(on the right)

For me this is "very dark", you can find SOMETIMES this type in southern euro countries I don't deny that.

You will not deny that Armenians can have dark types, I hope. You know if even in Western countries you have very rarely people that can have this kind of phenotype I don't know why it would not be possible in an area that is connected to Levant.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:30 PM
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2538/3972212180_31b70bba6a_o.jpg(on the right)

For me this is "very dark", you can find SOMETIMES this type in southern euro countries I don't deny that.

You will not deny that Armenians can have dark types, I hope. You know if even in Western countries you have very rarely people that can have this kind of phenotype I don't know why it would not be possible in an area that is connected to Levant.

Nobody denies that. But I don't see how that area is "connected to the Levant".

Rumata
10-19-2019, 05:30 PM
We talk about genetics, of course Armenian are quite light I think even if they have very dark types.
Not here at least. Here, even a brown haired Armenian is quite rare, let alone anything lighter. Some are pale, some others are tanned.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:35 PM
Not here at least. Here, even a brown haired Armenian is quite rare, let alone anything lighter. Some are pale, some others are tanned.

Brown hair is rare? Are you kidding lol. Most of us are brown haired. By brown do you mean dirty blonde/light brown?

Samnium
10-19-2019, 05:37 PM
Nobody denies that. But I don't see how that area is "connected to the Levant".

Genetically. Armenians are the Transcaucasians that are closer to Levantines. Georgians, Azeris and obviously North Caucasians being more distant.

Kamal900
10-19-2019, 05:37 PM
Brown hair is rare? Are you kidding lol. Most of us are brown haired. By brown do you mean dirty blonde/light brown?

Indeed. I have dirty blonde hair and most people tell me my hair is brown. Blonde hair among Armenians is rare let along with other Caucasians.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:41 PM
Genetically. Armenians are the Transcaucasians that are closer to Levantines. Georgians, Azeris and obviously North Caucasians being more distant.

No Transcaucasian is objectively "close" to any Levantine population. Armenians cluster with Pontian Greeks, Trabzon Turks, Georgian_Laz, Assyrians, Eastern Turks(Depend which region they are from)
Azeris cluster with Northern Iranian populations like the Lur and Kurds
Georgians cluster with Abkhazians, Eastern Georgians have a southern shift as well.

None of these populations are "close" to Levantines. I'm willing to bet that far south Europeans probably get Levantines closer than Transcaucasians.

Rumata
10-19-2019, 05:41 PM

I'm serious. I meant local Armenians (mostly Krasnodar but also Russia). Yes, they are mostly black haired here. Check these photos.
I won't say for other Armenians.

https://vdp.mycdn.me/getImage?id=108770298432&idx=0&thumbType=32

https://novostink.net/uploads/posts/2019-06/1561909858_1.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c5223/u163707700/153427150/x_1b94ae6e.jpg

Kyp
10-19-2019, 05:42 PM

Indeed. At the same time Azeris are Turkmen/Iranian shifted

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:43 PM
I'm serious. I meant local Armenians (mostly Krasnodar but also Russia). Yes, they are mostly black haired here. Check these photos.

In Russia, dark-brown hair is considered black?

Rumata
10-19-2019, 05:43 PM
Indeed. I have dirty blonde hair and most people tell me my hair is brown. Blonde hair among Armenians is rare let along with other Caucasians.

Your hair is brown in my book.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:44 PM

Apparently medium to dark brown hair in Russia is considered "black-haired".

Rumata
10-19-2019, 05:45 PM
In Russia, dark-brown hair is considered black?

No. Dark-brown is dark-brown. But most of the people in these photos have black hair. Like in RL.

Kamal900
10-19-2019, 05:45 PM
No Transcaucasian is objectively "close" to any Levantine population. Armenians cluster with Pontian Greeks, Trabzon Turks, Georgian_Laz, Assyrians, Eastern Turks(Depend which region they are from)
Azeris cluster with Northern Iranian populations like the Lur and Kurds
Georgians cluster with Abkhazians, Eastern Georgians have a southern shift as well.

None of these populations are "close" to Levantines. I'm willing to bet that far south Europeans probably get Levantines closer than Transcaucasians.

Indeed. You can look at my results and see that I cluster the closest to other Semites:

Distance to: Moody_scaled
0.02155695 Syrian
0.02264548 Lebanese_Muslim
0.02739292 Lebanese_Druze
0.02792641 Karaite_Egypt
0.03216016 Druze
0.03356278 Syrian_Jew
0.03482729 Palestinian
0.03520289 Lebanese_Christian
0.04162767 Iraqi_Jew
0.04203222 Libyan_Jew
0.04511612 Tunisian_Jew
0.04606376 Cypriot
0.04626932 Iranian_Jew
0.04688119 Samaritan
0.04912160 Romaniote_Jew
0.04997546 Georgian_Jew
0.05251202 BedouinA
0.05318600 Assyrian
0.05334166 Sephardic_Jew
0.05548952 Moroccan_Jew
0.05912918 Italian_Jew
0.06013791 Armenian
0.06379539 Greek_Central_Anatolia
0.06436041 Ashkenazi_Jew
0.06869764 Turkish_Kayseri
0.07026425 Greek_Crete
0.07060038 Turkish_Trabzon
0.07071120 Turkish_Adana
0.07133625 Ezid
0.07152148 Italian_Calabria
0.07411386 Kurdish
0.07424750 Maltese
0.07494126 Greek_Trabzon
0.07531438 Turkish_Azer
0.07644760 Azeri
0.07693030 Iranian_Lor
0.07755751 Turkish_Central
0.07865856 Italian_Campania
0.08017946 Armenian_Hemsheni
0.08035175 Sicilian_East
0.08035547 Yemenite_Amran
0.08136983 Italian_South
0.08238105 Italian_Basilica
0.08409882 Turkish_Istanbul
0.08482039 Italian_Apulia
0.08497459 Sicilian_West
0.08549988 Iranian_Seyyed
0.08594804 Iranian_Zoroastrian
0.08686283 Iranian_Fars
0.08942054 Georgian_Laz

Nazarene
10-19-2019, 05:46 PM

Not gonna lie, but Assyrians from the Nineveh Plains tend to have lighter hair than the Armenians in Iraq. I've always noticed that the Armenians tend to be paler in skin colour yet with darker features.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:47 PM
No. Dark-brown is dark-brown. But most of the people in these photos have black hair. Like in RL.

Most Armenians have brown to dark-brown hair color. My hair color is dark-brown for example while my brother's is standard brown. I think it's just a Russian thing to label anything darker than light brown as "black".

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:49 PM
Not gonna lie, but Assyrians from the Nineveh Plains tend to have lighter hair than the Armenians in Iraq. I've always noticed that the Armenians tend to be paler in skin colour yet with darker features.

That's very possible. The Druze for example have a surprisingly high frequency to produce lighter eye colors than their neighbors.

Rumata
10-19-2019, 05:49 PM

OK.

More of local Armenians:

https://vdp.mycdn.me/getImage?id=108770298432&idx=4&thumbType=32

Rumata
10-19-2019, 05:52 PM
Most Armenians have brown to dark-brown hair color. My hair color is dark-brown for example while my brother's is standard brown. I think it's just a Russian thing to label anything darker than light brown as "black".

You see the black hair on the people in my photos yet you pretend not to see it and accuse me of being colour blind. Is it a kind of hupza of Armenian brew?

Here's the Yandex search by words "Armenians of Krasnodar"

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B5%2 0%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0% D1%80%D0%B0

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 05:53 PM

the thing is hair can be so dark brown that it looks black. but if you look closer it is different from real black hair. most westasian populations don't have many real black haired people. it increases in iran towards south and east asia.

FinalFlash
10-19-2019, 05:55 PM
You see the black hair on the people in my photos yet you pretend not to see it and accuse me of being colour blind. Is it a kind of hupza of Armenian brew?

Here's the Yandex search by words "Armenians of Krasnodar"

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B5%2 0%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0% D1%80%D0%B0

Dark brown hair can be confused for actual black hair especially in a dim-lit photo or area. It is dark hair after all.

goblinsk
10-19-2019, 05:59 PM
Indeed. You can look at my results and see that I cluster the closest to other Semites:

Distance to: Moody_scaled
0.02155695 Syrian
0.02264548 Lebanese_Muslim
0.02739292 Lebanese_Druze
0.02792641 Karaite_Egypt
0.03216016 Druze
0.03356278 Syrian_Jew
0.03482729 Palestinian
0.03520289 Lebanese_Christian
0.04162767 Iraqi_Jew
0.04203222 Libyan_Jew
0.04511612 Tunisian_Jew
0.04606376 Cypriot
0.04626932 Iranian_Jew
0.04688119 Samaritan
0.04912160 Romaniote_Jew
0.04997546 Georgian_Jew
0.05251202 BedouinA
0.05318600 Assyrian
0.05334166 Sephardic_Jew
0.05548952 Moroccan_Jew
0.05912918 Italian_Jew
0.06013791 Armenian
0.06379539 Greek_Central_Anatolia
0.06436041 Ashkenazi_Jew
0.06869764 Turkish_Kayseri
0.07026425 Greek_Crete
0.07060038 Turkish_Trabzon
0.07071120 Turkish_Adana
0.07133625 Ezid
0.07152148 Italian_Calabria
0.07411386 Kurdish
0.07424750 Maltese
0.07494126 Greek_Trabzon
0.07531438 Turkish_Azer
0.07644760 Azeri
0.07693030 Iranian_Lor
0.07755751 Turkish_Central
0.07865856 Italian_Campania
0.08017946 Armenian_Hemsheni
0.08035175 Sicilian_East
0.08035547 Yemenite_Amran
0.08136983 Italian_South
0.08238105 Italian_Basilica
0.08409882 Turkish_Istanbul
0.08482039 Italian_Apulia
0.08497459 Sicilian_West
0.08549988 Iranian_Seyyed
0.08594804 Iranian_Zoroastrian
0.08686283 Iranian_Fars
0.08942054 Georgian_Laz

interesting. but it seems that armenians are closer to you than south italians. while the distance for other transcaucasus pops is similar to that of italians.

Rumata
10-19-2019, 06:00 PM
Dark brown hair can be confused for actual black hair especially in a dim-lit photo or area. It is dark hair after all.

the thing is hair can be so dark brown that it looks black. but if you look closer it is different from real black hair. most westasian populations don't have many real black haired people. it increases in iran towards south and east asia.

I know that. If you guys don't trust either my word or photos, I can only welcome you to Youtube videos about Armenians of Krasnodar. But keep in mind that some of them might have a Slavic admixture.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%B D%D0%B5+%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B4 %D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0

Rumata
10-19-2019, 06:01 PM
I have dark-brown with some golden hair myself. So I think I can tell which is actually black.

Samnium
10-19-2019, 06:07 PM
interesting. but it seems that armenians and transcaucasians are closer to you than south italians.

I bet that these S.Italians samples are from extremely Levant-Shifted individuals. Actually there are a lot of apulians that cluster near or northern Abbruzzese people that isn't present here. (+cosentians have the same northward shift)